Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,889 members, 7,852,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:22 AM

Birmingham 2022: Goodness Claims Gold In Women's Discus Para Event,makes History - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Birmingham 2022: Goodness Claims Gold In Women's Discus Para Event,makes History (17641 Views)

Birmingham 2022: Brume Wins Gold In The Women's Long Jump Event, Makes History / Birmingham 2022: Njideka (gold), Ugochi (bronze) In Women's Shotput Para Event / Birmingham 2022: Onyekwere, Amechi Claim Gold, Bronze In Women's Discus Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Birmingham 2022: Goodness Claims Gold In Women's Discus Para Event,makes History by donbenie(m): 9:50pm On Aug 04, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
make we bet money? grin
If you come die before nkọ?
Na your maggots infested Corpse go pay for am?
Re: Birmingham 2022: Goodness Claims Gold In Women's Discus Para Event,makes History by donbenie(m): 9:52pm On Aug 04, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
shutup chestbeater.. jjst one gold, and noise everywere..
Useless landlocked tribe
NITWITED DIMWIT..
Now go back to your skull harvesting..
EFULEFU.

Re: Birmingham 2022: Goodness Claims Gold In Women's Discus Para Event,makes History by okunwaye(m): 9:52pm On Aug 04, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
no igbo man will rule nigeria.. if it pain you and your cursed tribe, you can drink sniper and die
Come stop us na dirty aphonja pig
Re: Birmingham 2022: Goodness Claims Gold In Women's Discus Para Event,makes History by donbenie(m): 9:57pm On Aug 04, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

Shut up
It's ONLY TWO IGBOS THAT HAS WON MEDALS AND THIS IS THE SECOND.
SO FAR, YORUBAS HAVE WON 5
5 SOLID MEDALS.

Besides, if you have functional brains, YOU WON'T BRING RELIGION ISSUE HERE.
See this one?
Only 2 Igbos have won Medals?
And you are proud in your ignorance?
Re: Birmingham 2022: Goodness Claims Gold In Women's Discus Para Event,makes History by MuslimIgbo: 10:02pm On Aug 04, 2022
Liebermantic:

Yorubas have up to 4 or 5.
IGBOs have won to 4 or 5.
So what's the big deal?
Bloody liar
Please mention all the Igbos that have won.

Too full of envy

1 Like

Re: Birmingham 2022: Goodness Claims Gold In Women's Discus Para Event,makes History by Rechargeam247(f): 10:06pm On Aug 04, 2022
Another woman, wow.
Re: Birmingham 2022: Goodness Claims Gold In Women's Discus Para Event,makes History by Pityoobi: 10:07pm On Aug 04, 2022
Disclaimer12:
In all fairness, Igbo deserves the next presidency, this tribe has been representing Nigeria very well for so long 90% of super Eagles players are from this tribe, most Nollywood actors are from there, most track and field events record holder are from from the east! In all fairness, The Igbo has been representing us and giving us joy as a nation! Let's give them the chance to rule also abeg
I hope it could happen, but the love of Biafra is still in Igbos heart. Nigeria have been battered with disdain to the point that Igbos referred to it as Zoo. It’s illogical for them to start loving it all of a sudden, It gives room for suspicion. This is unforgiving because it also come with serious insults. You see why many won’t even think of Igbo presidency right now.

The damage is still ungoing and many Igbos are ready to insult anyone that doesn’t agree with them on OBI presidency. It deepens the resentment, you are treated the way you treat others, in truth many Igbos have shown recklessness with words and manner against many tribes which brings about the resentment they get most times.
Re: Birmingham 2022: Goodness Claims Gold In Women's Discus Para Event,makes History by ASAPFERG1: 10:07pm On Aug 04, 2022
donbenie:
NITWITED DIMWIT..
Now go back to your skull harvesting..
EFULEFU.
just one gold?
Bastard igbo man grin
Re: Birmingham 2022: Goodness Claims Gold In Women's Discus Para Event,makes History by ASAPFERG1: 10:09pm On Aug 04, 2022
okunwaye:

Come stop us na dirty aphonja pig
I dont need to stop you, cause you wont rule.. go and rule your redmud unpleasant region
Re: Birmingham 2022: Goodness Claims Gold In Women's Discus Para Event,makes History by ASAPFERG1: 10:09pm On Aug 04, 2022
donbenie:
If you come die before nkọ?
Na your maggots infested Corpse go pay for am?
yp youu go bet or not?
Re: Birmingham 2022: Goodness Claims Gold In Women's Discus Para Event,makes History by donbenie(m): 10:37pm On Aug 04, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
just one gold?
Bastard igbo man grin
Ewedu Muncher..
Onyekwere and Nwachukwu sounds like names from your Skull harvesting enclave?
Haters go and die! grin
Re: Birmingham 2022: Goodness Claims Gold In Women's Discus Para Event,makes History by donbenie(m): 10:38pm On Aug 04, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
yp youu go bet or not?
You never answer the question?
Na who go pay for the bet,if your brethrens come harvest your skull? grin
Re: Birmingham 2022: Goodness Claims Gold In Women's Discus Para Event,makes History by Yankee101: 11:03pm On Aug 04, 2022
We're proud of all the joy women have brought to naija these few weeks!
Re: Birmingham 2022: Goodness Claims Gold In Women's Discus Para Event,makes History by ASAPFERG1: 1:21am On Aug 05, 2022
donbenie:
Ewedu Muncher..
Onyekwere and Nwachukwu sounds like names from your Skull harvesting enclave?
Haters go and die! grin
anpther yoruba don win gold..
Igbo man go and push drugs in china so that they will kill you grin
Re: Birmingham 2022: Goodness Claims Gold In Women's Discus Para Event,makes History by francotunsco: 1:32am On Aug 05, 2022
TOBI AMUSAN started all this!
Re: Birmingham 2022: Goodness Claims Gold In Women's Discus Para Event,makes History by hittrack2: 3:27am On Aug 05, 2022
Congratulations Goodness!
Re: Birmingham 2022: Goodness Claims Gold In Women's Discus Para Event,makes History by SaturnNick(m): 5:47am On Aug 05, 2022
Great job Goodness cool cool cool
Re: Birmingham 2022: Goodness Claims Gold In Women's Discus Para Event,makes History by Olamicwoto: 6:29am On Aug 05, 2022
Chinjo2:
God bless them all, God punish Buhari
Go and hustle, forget naija and their govt official. They won't help u
Re: Birmingham 2022: Goodness Claims Gold In Women's Discus Para Event,makes History by Olamicwoto: 6:31am On Aug 05, 2022
Guyman01:
Initially we were seeing only Yoruba names and now we are seeing Igbo names winning medals, I love the competitive spirit of Yorubas and Igbos and South South peoples.
Talents abound here in the north undiscovered because of religious sentiments fuelled illiteracy and backwardness.
I hope Labour Party will start a process of changing the mentality of the average Northerners to forego quota system and become competitive like the southerners by believing in their abilities
Their disable na beg dey they beg
Re: Birmingham 2022: Goodness Claims Gold In Women's Discus Para Event,makes History by asomatc(m): 6:32am On Aug 05, 2022
Please I need the help of good spirited Nairalanders,
I want to start Keke riding, instead of staying at home doing nothing. So I went to a Micro Finance Bank and they requested for a 10% payment of the Keke before I could take it on high purchase. The 10% amounts to #130,000. I was able to get #40,000, remaining #90,000. Pls any amount would be appreciated.
Thanks.

0023953077 Access Bank
Re: Birmingham 2022: Goodness Claims Gold In Women's Discus Para Event,makes History by Caleycash(m): 7:20am On Aug 05, 2022
Disclaimer12:
In all fairness, Igbo deserves the next presidency, this tribe has been representing Nigeria very well for so long 90% of super Eagles players are from this tribe, most Nollywood actors are from there, most track and field events record holder are from from the east! In all fairness, The Igbo has been representing us and giving us joy as a nation! Let's give them the chance to rule also abeg
Hatred will not allow them... though we still forge ahead borne of strong will!!!
Re: Birmingham 2022: Goodness Claims Gold In Women's Discus Para Event,makes History by SEYIOKE: 9:49am On Aug 05, 2022
HPHC:
I watched it live, she really tried and she deserves the GOLD MEDAL very well.

Congrats to us.

I watched it also. So emotional especially with her grade of disability compared with others. Kudos to her

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Judge Recommends Cristiano Ronaldo's Civil Sexual Assault Case For Dismissal / Florentino Perez: Messi’s Departure From Barcelona Was Not By My Influence / Angry Former FC Taraba And Taraba Queen's FC Players Disrupt Match In Taraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.