Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Bandits Attack Katsina Communities, Kill Three, Abduct Dozens - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Attack Katsina Communities, Kill Three, Abduct Dozens (8635 Views)

Terrorists Invade Mosque In Katsina, Kill Three, Abduct Several Others / Three Feared Killed As Gunmen Attack Katsina Communities / Katsina Communities Deserted As Bandits Kidnap Women, Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bandits Attack Katsina Communities, Kill Three, Abduct Dozens by vicdom(m): 11:13pm On Aug 04, 2022
A fresh broad daylight attack by terrorists has left three people dead and several others injured at Dantsauni village in Batagarawa Local Government Area of Katsina State.

An eyewitness told Channels Television that the terrorists in their numbers and armed with sophisticated weapons invaded the village on motorcycles on Wednesday at about 3:55 pm when the faithful were preparing for Asr prayer.

During the attack, according to the eyewitness, dozens of people, mostly women and children were said to have been abducted.

The eyewitness added that hundreds of residents ran for safety.

The terrorists on their arrival started shooting sporadically along the Katsina Ring Road which is close to the Katsina town, the eyewitness said, adding that during the attack, which lasted for over 45 minutes, no security personnel was seen.

The attack on Dantsauni village comes three days after some terrorists were said to have attacked neighboring communities of Babbar Ruga, Kwarin Maikotso and Kore villages where the terrorists killed two persons and abducted eight others.

Meanwhile, the State Police Command through its Spokesman, SP Gambo Isah, also confirmed the attack, stating that one person was killed and two others injured.

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/08/04/bandits-attack-katsina-communities-kill-three-abduct-dozens/

Re: Bandits Attack Katsina Communities, Kill Three, Abduct Dozens by BewareOf419: 11:49pm On Aug 04, 2022
And they will still vote APC come next year

122 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Bandits Attack Katsina Communities, Kill Three, Abduct Dozens by IJOBA11: 11:49pm On Aug 04, 2022
THEY WILL BECOME OBIDIENT IN A MATTER OF WEEKS

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandits Attack Katsina Communities, Kill Three, Abduct Dozens by Coolsperm: 12:07am On Aug 05, 2022
Only three? The are not serious bandits, may bandits locate anybody that will talk about APC in kastina state

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bandits Attack Katsina Communities, Kill Three, Abduct Dozens by Obojuju: 12:09am On Aug 05, 2022
Nigeria is never going to be better at this rate

7 Likes

Re: Bandits Attack Katsina Communities, Kill Three, Abduct Dozens by Tenses: 12:50am On Aug 05, 2022
Shame on the paper tiger general

For your backyard.

Your shame dey shame me

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandits Attack Katsina Communities, Kill Three, Abduct Dozens by Bridget95(f): 1:14am On Aug 05, 2022
You won't hear from Lia about this nonsense happening daily.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Attack Katsina Communities, Kill Three, Abduct Dozens by signature2012(m): 8:13am On Aug 05, 2022
That’s the State of the dummy.
These are people that queue in the Sun to vote for him.
Guess what?If it is constitutional for the dullard to go for 3rd term,they will still vote for him in multitude.

Sometimes,you dont just want to pity them.
I pray they have sense and vote wisely next year.

312 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Bandits Attack Katsina Communities, Kill Three, Abduct Dozens by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:13am On Aug 05, 2022
APC vote will make us knw how many Nigerians need brain surgery.....

I come in peace oooo

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Attack Katsina Communities, Kill Three, Abduct Dozens by gambia(m): 8:14am On Aug 05, 2022
Buhari is doing really well. Masari said Buhari is the best thing that happened to Nigeria so they should be dealing with the repercussion.

17 Likes

Re: Bandits Attack Katsina Communities, Kill Three, Abduct Dozens by Light78: 8:14am On Aug 05, 2022
They are more concerned about shutting down IPOB YouTube channel.

25 Likes

Re: Bandits Attack Katsina Communities, Kill Three, Abduct Dozens by kennethesan(m): 8:14am On Aug 05, 2022
Attacks no more news in naija
Re: Bandits Attack Katsina Communities, Kill Three, Abduct Dozens by Coldie(m): 8:14am On Aug 05, 2022
El rufai is no longer saying I blame Gej cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Bandits Attack Katsina Communities, Kill Three, Abduct Dozens by GraciousHeartsM: 8:14am On Aug 05, 2022
These killings are getting too much!
God help us!!

Meanwhile, if you're in Port Harcourt, let's worship and pray for the Light of Nigeria to shine again.

Gracious Hearts Music Light Has Come worship concert... August 28! This is for everyone!!!
Re: Bandits Attack Katsina Communities, Kill Three, Abduct Dozens by SenatePresdo(m): 8:14am On Aug 05, 2022
The Monster they made just to Jeopardise GEJ's Tenure only because he's a Christian from the South has come back to hunt them.

Who are bankrolling These terrorists? Bunch of broke men can stay in the Bush and afford ammunition worth Millions of Dollars to buy bombs, gun trucks and AA machine Guns.

Because if they had that kind of money, they won't be Terrorist.

Northern politicians are the most evil set of politicians in the whole world.

They hate Christians to rule, yet want Christians to vote for them.

Someone from the South aligned with them, just for his own personal ambition.

Muslim-Muslim Ticket is a ticking time Bomb, if they succeeds, no Christian will ever rule Nigeria again.

Mark it somewhere.

Unfortunately most Christians are still blinded by ethnicity.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Attack Katsina Communities, Kill Three, Abduct Dozens by bigiyaro(m): 8:14am On Aug 05, 2022
These hausa folks better arm and defend themselves, bubu's brothers are grabbing as much as they can.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Katsina Communities, Kill Three, Abduct Dozens by BigDawsNet: 8:14am On Aug 05, 2022
sad

They really need to divide this country oh...

Make everyone they go him way...

The north can definitely share the naturally resources but they really need to stay in dia lane...

5 Likes

Re: Bandits Attack Katsina Communities, Kill Three, Abduct Dozens by oluwaseyi0: 8:15am On Aug 05, 2022
Chicken finally coming home to roast

Buhari can care less

If they like let them ransack daura, so far Niger Republic is safe

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Attack Katsina Communities, Kill Three, Abduct Dozens by foolotu: 8:15am On Aug 05, 2022
No day wey this people no dey operate...
Re: Bandits Attack Katsina Communities, Kill Three, Abduct Dozens by MuslimIgbo: 8:15am On Aug 05, 2022
Siblings quarreling

Dem go dey orrit.

195 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Attack Katsina Communities, Kill Three, Abduct Dozens by Brushstrokes20: 8:15am On Aug 05, 2022
Shame undecided
Alleged state of the lifeless scammer undecided
The shithole is on a cliff edge.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Katsina Communities, Kill Three, Abduct Dozens by bigdammyj: 8:15am On Aug 05, 2022
Noted.
Re: Bandits Attack Katsina Communities, Kill Three, Abduct Dozens by MrRobot: 8:15am On Aug 05, 2022
Any northern who wants continuity with APC given the level of insecurity in their region deserved to be kidnapped by the bandits.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Katsina Communities, Kill Three, Abduct Dozens by knowhowk: 8:16am On Aug 05, 2022
And APC are still Campaigning, Is this not the same reasonAPC Campaigned againt during PDP era, and they were given the Opportunity to Change?

It's Worst Now.

Nigerians Voting APC again in 2023 Really don't love Nigeria, they don't love themselves.

Is it not insane to Love Deaths, Insecurities and bad economy etc?

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Katsina Communities, Kill Three, Abduct Dozens by Dangrace01: 8:17am On Aug 05, 2022
Its a
Re: Bandits Attack Katsina Communities, Kill Three, Abduct Dozens by SmellyNyash: 8:17am On Aug 05, 2022
grin They should adopt and kill them all. Stupid goat. They were the one busy shouting sai baba. Anybody supporting evil, evil will not depart from his home

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Katsina Communities, Kill Three, Abduct Dozens by Sunisonflex39(m): 8:17am On Aug 05, 2022
There was a country..

Nigeria news tire me
Nigeria news weak me

Nothing dey surprise and shock me for this country again.

I just want to find way make money and Japa..
My signature might interest you.. please I based in pH..if you have job for me, I am available to do anything to survive jare as long as it's legit o.. hungry dey..

My signature might interest you. I just say make I try my luck for that one
Re: Bandits Attack Katsina Communities, Kill Three, Abduct Dozens by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:17am On Aug 05, 2022
I was in this LGA before with Chinese workers who have abandoned the site

Katsina a once peaceful state have been destroyed by what their uncle bubu created

Yar'adua was a great man

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Attack Katsina Communities, Kill Three, Abduct Dozens by Racoon(m): 8:17am On Aug 05, 2022
Meanwhile, their commander in chief is still sitting as a lame duck

(1) (2) (Reply)

Taraba Assembly Speaker Voluntarily Resigns, Kizito Bonzena Elected New Speaker / Lagos-Calabar Highway: FG Panel To Pay Compensation In 10 Days / Hanifa Abubakar: I Won't Hesitate To Sign Death Sentence Of Killers - Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.