Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,901 members, 7,841,377 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

29 And 30th Of August Declared Sit At Home In Biafraland - Biafra Spokesperson - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 29 And 30th Of August Declared Sit At Home In Biafraland - Biafra Spokesperson (1295 Views)

Emergency ESN Mega Fundraising - Biafra spokesperson / November 5 To 10 Has Been Declared Sit At Home In Alaigbo / May 29 And June 12 Declared As Public Holidays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

29 And 30th Of August Declared Sit At Home In Biafraland - Biafra Spokesperson by Mazisimonekpa(m): 5:17am On Aug 05, 2022
BREAKING! Save the date, August 30th massacre of Biafrans IPOB by the Nigeria State. In remembrance & in protest for the gruesome massacre of Biafrans. This month of August 30th is hereby declared sit at home in Biafraland. Biafraland will be under lock & key on 29.8. & 30.8.2022
Please, plan your movement in accordance with these dates. -Biafra Spokesperson

https://mobile.twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1555072524895109120
Re: 29 And 30th Of August Declared Sit At Home In Biafraland - Biafra Spokesperson by Makers49: 5:44am On Aug 05, 2022
Who gave you the authority to declare sit at home in my home,your influence is diminishing in South East,we all will go out to our businesses in that day

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 29 And 30th Of August Declared Sit At Home In Biafraland - Biafra Spokesperson by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:51am On Aug 05, 2022
Makers49:
Who gave you the authority to declare sit at home in my home,your influence is diminishing in South East,we all will go out to our businesses in that day
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba man or woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

ACHIEVEMENT- I WILL VOTE TINUBU
TOLERANCE & ACCOMMODATING- I WILL VOTE TINUBU

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

Go to east and see how all positions are occupied completely by all igbos.

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

I leave you to your conscience!!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 29 And 30th Of August Declared Sit At Home In Biafraland - Biafra Spokesperson by Balkan(m): 5:56am On Aug 05, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba man or woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

Do you have any other campaign strategy apart from the ethic card and religious cards. grin you are still a dreamer. Obi movement is bigger than you and your agbodo man

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 29 And 30th Of August Declared Sit At Home In Biafraland - Biafra Spokesperson by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:58am On Aug 05, 2022
Balkan:
Do you have any other campaign strategy apart from the ethic card and religious cards. grin you are still a dreamer. Obi movement is bigger than you and your agbodo man
illusion grin grin grin

Obi will not smell even third position in the general election

2 Likes

Re: 29 And 30th Of August Declared Sit At Home In Biafraland - Biafra Spokesperson by obyrich(m): 6:50am On Aug 05, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
illusion grin grin grin

Obi will not smell even third position in the general election
What happens if he did?
Re: 29 And 30th Of August Declared Sit At Home In Biafraland - Biafra Spokesperson by beerfraud: 6:51am On Aug 05, 2022
These fake Jews will sit at home tired
Carry on Mazi Simon kulikuli the destroyer of Alaibo
Re: 29 And 30th Of August Declared Sit At Home In Biafraland - Biafra Spokesperson by beerfraud: 6:52am On Aug 05, 2022
obyrich:
What happens if he did?
then we burn down the Zoo
Re: 29 And 30th Of August Declared Sit At Home In Biafraland - Biafra Spokesperson by Obidient4life2: 6:59am On Aug 05, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

Bandit can you keep quiet!

Lazy idiots everywhere! You want good life handed over to you without working for it?

3 Likes

Re: 29 And 30th Of August Declared Sit At Home In Biafraland - Biafra Spokesperson by JAMO84: 6:59am On Aug 05, 2022
Peter Obi, President of Biafra republic, what do you have to say?

If this happens in North West, he will rush to Twitter and start shedding crocodile tears

1 Like

Re: 29 And 30th Of August Declared Sit At Home In Biafraland - Biafra Spokesperson by Throwback: 7:05am On Aug 05, 2022
What has Peter Obi and the Christian Bishops got to say about this and many orders from the IPOBocrazy that is ravaging the SouthEast?

This IPOBocrazy must be quarantined within the SouthEast until they are fully rehabilitated.

1 Like

Re: 29 And 30th Of August Declared Sit At Home In Biafraland - Biafra Spokesperson by Mazisimonekpa(m): 7:10am On Aug 05, 2022
Makers49:
efulefu

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: 29 And 30th Of August Declared Sit At Home In Biafraland - Biafra Spokesperson by Mazisimonekpa(m): 7:11am On Aug 05, 2022
Throwback:
What has Peter Obi and the Christian Bishops got to say about this and many orders from the IPOBocrazy that is ravaging the SouthEast?

This IPOBocrazy must be quarantined within the SouthEast until they are fully rehabilitated.
Peter Obi stole 15 million dollars from Anambra state cover

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: 29 And 30th Of August Declared Sit At Home In Biafraland - Biafra Spokesperson by NigeriaIsGreat: 10:08am On Aug 05, 2022
obyrich:
What happens if he did?
If wishes were horses beggars will ride.
Re: 29 And 30th Of August Declared Sit At Home In Biafraland - Biafra Spokesperson by Mazisimonekpa(m): 4:39am On Aug 07, 2022
Save the date and plan your movement accordingly

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: 29 And 30th Of August Declared Sit At Home In Biafraland - Biafra Spokesperson by Mazisimonekpa(m): 8:35pm On Aug 07, 2022
Obidient4life3 save these days

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: 29 And 30th Of August Declared Sit At Home In Biafraland - Biafra Spokesperson by Obidient4life3: 8:42pm On Aug 07, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
Obidient4life3 save these days

Mazi Simon Ekpa

I hope you have contacted your lawyer for the will.
Re: 29 And 30th Of August Declared Sit At Home In Biafraland - Biafra Spokesperson by Zyxsc: 8:59pm On Aug 07, 2022
Mumu Simon Ekpa, u siddon for Finland dey yarn rubbish. U for come Nigeria make you kon kollect wotowoto naa. Coward
Re: 29 And 30th Of August Declared Sit At Home In Biafraland - Biafra Spokesperson by Mazisimonekpa(m): 4:35am On Aug 08, 2022
Zyxsc:
Mumu Simon Ekpa, u siddon for Finland dey yarn rubbish. U for come Nigeria make you kon kollect wotowoto naa. Coward
Saboteur

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: 29 And 30th Of August Declared Sit At Home In Biafraland - Biafra Spokesperson by Mazisimonekpa(m): 4:00pm On Aug 11, 2022
very important information

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: 29 And 30th Of August Declared Sit At Home In Biafraland - Biafra Spokesperson by Mazisimonekpa(m): 5:08am On Aug 13, 2022
29 and 30th

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: 29 And 30th Of August Declared Sit At Home In Biafraland - Biafra Spokesperson by NuclearWinter: 5:12am On Aug 13, 2022
Makers49:

You will do as you are ordered by the Supreme Biafran Authority
Re: 29 And 30th Of August Declared Sit At Home In Biafraland - Biafra Spokesperson by Mazisimonekpa(m): 1:06pm On Aug 13, 2022
NuclearWinter:

You will do as you are ordered by the Supreme Biafran Authority
they have no option than to sit at home on those days

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: 29 And 30th Of August Declared Sit At Home In Biafraland - Biafra Spokesperson by OneCandleAway(f): 1:11pm On Aug 13, 2022
Zyxsc:

How does ge even expect them to make the money to contribute to his 1.9 billion nairatarget if they don't work?
Re: 29 And 30th Of August Declared Sit At Home In Biafraland - Biafra Spokesperson by Mazisimonekpa(m): 3:51am On Aug 14, 2022
OneCandleAway:

How does ge even expect them to make the money to contribute to his 1.9 billion nairatarget if they don't work?
diaspora Biafrans will contlibute

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: 29 And 30th Of August Declared Sit At Home In Biafraland - Biafra Spokesperson by dominic17: 4:31am On Aug 14, 2022
Do not support evil. This is guy is destroying South east. Do you know the effects of all this is sit at home on businesses and on people lives in south east. Don't forget that some people lives on daily income, which means that each day they sit at home their families starve. If you are really fighting for the people you should bring pain and suffering to the people.

Mazisimonekpa:
diaspora Biafrans will contlibute

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: 29 And 30th Of August Declared Sit At Home In Biafraland - Biafra Spokesperson by mrvitalis(m): 4:57am On Aug 14, 2022
Yes that's this sit at home we would obey to remember our dead hero's and this is IPOB not the other one
Re: 29 And 30th Of August Declared Sit At Home In Biafraland - Biafra Spokesperson by Abdu81: 5:31am On Aug 14, 2022

Re: 29 And 30th Of August Declared Sit At Home In Biafraland - Biafra Spokesperson by PeterObi4LP: 6:12am On Aug 14, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

Shut u.p I am a full blooded Omoluabi and many of us here in the South West already knows ObiDatti has our vote. Voting your kins men won't change Nigeria. Those who voted Buhari using sentiment and tribalism are the one suffering it the most. All my family and people around me are OBIdient. Speak for yourself. Vote your candidate and allow others vote theirs too.
Re: 29 And 30th Of August Declared Sit At Home In Biafraland - Biafra Spokesperson by Mazisimonekpa(m): 6:12am On Aug 14, 2022
dominic17:
Do not support evil. This is guy is destroying South east. Do you know the effects of all this is sit at home on businesses and on people lives in south east. Don't forget that some people lives on daily income, which means that each day they sit at home their families starve. If you are really fighting for the people you should bring pain and suffering to the people.

efulefu you can not sacrifice just 2 days for Mazi Nnamdi Kanu? During coronavirus lockdown did you complain to Government?

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: 29 And 30th Of August Declared Sit At Home In Biafraland - Biafra Spokesperson by Mazisimonekpa(m): 6:15am On Aug 14, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

Shut u.p I am a full blooded Omoluabi and many of us here in the South West already knows ObiDatti has our vote. Voting your kins men won't change Nigeria. Those who voted Buhari using sentiment and tribalism are the one suffering it the most.
ekperima
Don't derail my thread. My thread is about sitting home for Mazi Nnamdi Kanu moreover no election in Biafraland in 2023

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: 29 And 30th Of August Declared Sit At Home In Biafraland - Biafra Spokesperson by PeterObi4LP: 6:19am On Aug 14, 2022
dominic17:

You should be more worried about your sorry life. Ibos I know no send any godfatherism in their region. All the houses in Lagos has be bought by Ibos. Go to Lakki, Eti-Osa, VI, Banana Island and other places in Lagos the Ibos bought it. Business wise and industrious. Stop the hate and vote your preferred candidate let others do the same.

ObiDatti is a goal.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jos 1million Match For Obidatti.. / 70 Percent Of Peter Obi Supporters Don't Have PVC? / Nigerian Government Shouldn't Twist Appeal Court Ruling On IPOB Leader-Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.