Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,287 members, 7,864,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:58 PM

Questions About The Woman Who Ran Mad In Lagos After Alighting From An SUV - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Questions About The Woman Who Ran Mad In Lagos After Alighting From An SUV (277 Views)

Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV / Nigerian Woman Dies In Libya After She Ran Mad (Photo) / 2 Elderly People Slump And Die After Alighting From Vehicles In Rivers (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions About The Woman Who Ran Mad In Lagos After Alighting From An SUV by LeeSantos(m): 8:09am On Aug 05, 2022
I went through the comments on a post I opened this morning
https://www.nairaland.com/7264478/woman-runs-mad-lagos-after

And it got me wondering if some person know diabolic power really exist or they just choose to be ignorant.

What other explanation do you have for the madness? This is Africa, Nigeria to be precise. Where traditional religion were already in existence before the introduction of other religions.

So I have this questions for those who says it has nothing to do with ritual

So the SVU couldn't drive her down to the hospital?

She never ran mad before they left were they where?

Why didn't she start displaying after an hour, why did it have to be just few minutes after the car zoomed off?

Let say she has always been mentally unstable, then why did the person still want to be with an unstable person in the first place. ? You know she is like that and you guys still went out together. Okay let say you know and just just want to take her out. Why didn't the driver drop her at her address or from where he/she had picked her up in the first place. ?

While will you be with a mentally ill person in the the same car? So they driver is not even scars if she starts dragging the steering wheel with him?

Like sometimes I shm at some persons ignorance.

if you think it has nothing to do with spiritual or ritual, what's your reason? I want to know. Say something meaningful and not some useless and lame comment

1 Share

Re: Questions About The Woman Who Ran Mad In Lagos After Alighting From An SUV by doggedfighter(f): 8:16am On Aug 05, 2022
Your postulation and stance are useless and lame.

No need engaging you.

Were you to be open minded , it would have been interesting having a conversation with you.

People like you shouldn't open this kind of threads.

3 Likes

Re: Questions About The Woman Who Ran Mad In Lagos After Alighting From An SUV by LeeSantos(m): 8:22am On Aug 05, 2022
doggedfighter:
Your postulation and stance are useless and lame.

No need engaging you.

Were you to be open minded , it would have been interesting having a conversation with you.
This comment really speak a lot about you. Your tutor must have worked extremely extra while growing up

People like you shouldn't open this kind of threads.

You've just dropped the most useless comment ever on this forum. You've literally said nothing
Re: Questions About The Woman Who Ran Mad In Lagos After Alighting From An SUV by Creamypie(m): 8:39am On Aug 05, 2022
LeeSantos:
I went through the comments on a post I opened this morning
https://www.nairaland.com/7264478/woman-runs-mad-lagos-after

And it got me wondering if some person know diabolic power really exist or they just choose to be ignorant.

What other explanation do you have for the madness? This is Africa, Nigeria to be precise. Where traditional religion were already in existence before the introduction of other religions.

So I have this questions for those who says it has nothing to do with ritual

So the SVU couldn't drive her down to the hospital?

She never ran mad before they left were they where?

Why didn't she start displaying after an hour, why did it have to be just few minutes after the car zoomed off?

Let say she has always been mentally unstable, then why did the person still want to be with an unstable person in the first place. ? You know she is like that and you guys still went out together. Okay let say you know and just just want to take her out. Why didn't the driver drop her at her address or from where he/she had picked her up in the first place. ?

While will you be with a mentally ill person in the the same car? So they driver is not even scars if she starts dragging the steering wheel with him?

Like sometimes I shm at some persons ignorance.

if you think it has nothing to do with spiritual or ritual, what's your reason? I want to know. Say something meaningful and not some useless and lame comment
question should be if she's now OK. She was drugged. How many of such instant madness after coming out from jeep, are still mad?
Re: Questions About The Woman Who Ran Mad In Lagos After Alighting From An SUV by LeeSantos(m): 9:01am On Aug 05, 2022
Creamypie:
question should be if she's now OK. She was drugged. How many of such instant madness after coming out from jeep, are still mad?
Point noted

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are You Suffering From Hair Loss? / 7 Common Foods You Should Avoid They Are Harmful To Your Health / Basic Changes To Consider In Your Diet That Will Improve Your Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.