Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,290 members, 7,839,433 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Atiku, Wike Meet, Agree To Resolve Differences - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Wike Meet, Agree To Resolve Differences (21176 Views)

Atiku, Wike Meet In Abuja / Atiku, Wike, Okowa, Momodu React To Obaseki's Defection To PDP / Oshiomhole & Wike Meet At Senator Omo-Agege's Thanksgiving In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, Wike Meet, Agree To Resolve Differences by asomatc(m): 9:47am On Aug 05, 2022
Love and Peace

Please I need the help of good spirited Nairalanders,
I want to start Keke riding, instead of staying at home doing nothing. So I went to a Micro Finance Bank and they requested for a 10% payment of the Keke before I could take it on high purchase. The 10% amounts to #130,000. I was able to get #40,000, remaining #90,000. Pls any amount would be appreciated.
Thanks.

0023953077 Access Bank
Re: Atiku, Wike Meet, Agree To Resolve Differences by Antoeni(m): 9:48am On Aug 05, 2022
Wike, Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso, Sowore , Ganduje, Oshiomolen, Should All Drop their Pride and Support Peter Obi
Re: Atiku, Wike Meet, Agree To Resolve Differences by Truthisunique2: 9:51am On Aug 05, 2022
Olojuobinrin:
The nation said something different, so who’s spreading the wrong updates here ?
who has an interest directly in spreading disharmony in PDP if not Tinubu newspaper?

The fact you are seeing a meeting tells you nationsnewspaper is lieing
Re: Atiku, Wike Meet, Agree To Resolve Differences by penearth(m): 9:51am On Aug 05, 2022
Every body is Obidient in Port Harcourt for ur information
#Obi2023
Re: Atiku, Wike Meet, Agree To Resolve Differences by bagad: 9:53am On Aug 05, 2022
APC is mvd, PDP are crvzy, LP is stvpid, other Parties are fovlish and idiats.
Voters are ?
Re: Atiku, Wike Meet, Agree To Resolve Differences by edungene7: 9:59am On Aug 05, 2022
Wike is about to make a political mistake he would leave to regret
Re: Atiku, Wike Meet, Agree To Resolve Differences by ikechukwu150: 10:02am On Aug 05, 2022
Lovenorth:
No matter how Atiku beg he can never be president of Nigeria even in his dream, Jagaban is all we want in this country and its sealed and dusted
Wetin I wan tell you now this agbadorian citizen

Shift abeg
Re: Atiku, Wike Meet, Agree To Resolve Differences by jrusky(m): 10:02am On Aug 05, 2022
If that happen then good job by my party pdp.

We move!!!
Re: Atiku, Wike Meet, Agree To Resolve Differences by ikechukwu150: 10:04am On Aug 05, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

ACHIEVEMENT- I WILL VOTE TINUBU
TOLERANCE & ACCOMMODATING- I WILL VOTE TINUBU

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

Go to east and see how all positions are occupied completely by all igbos.

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

I leave you to your conscience!!!
Why do you speak with bitterness?

Calm down, let us decide for ourselves.
No give us guidelines Mr Bitterness �
Re: Atiku, Wike Meet, Agree To Resolve Differences by lereinter(m): 10:20am On Aug 05, 2022
Atiku should forget wike.

The issue on ground is rescue nigeria from apc

Wike is inconsequential
Re: Atiku, Wike Meet, Agree To Resolve Differences by lereinter(m): 10:21am On Aug 05, 2022
Antoeni:
Wike, Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso, Sowore , Ganduje, Oshiomolen, Should All Drop their Pride and Support Peter Obi

Obi is what
Re: Atiku, Wike Meet, Agree To Resolve Differences by Shascky33: 10:22am On Aug 05, 2022
Lovenorth:
No matter how Atiku beg he can never be president of Nigeria even in his dream, Jagaban is all we want in this country and its sealed and dusted
One iragbiji head slammer located. Tinubu can only be the president of yoruba headslammers by may 2023.
Re: Atiku, Wike Meet, Agree To Resolve Differences by Whiteways: 10:34am On Aug 05, 2022
YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN (OYO)
Lovenorth:
Re: Atiku, Wike Meet, Agree To Resolve Differences by Kelsmatuc(m): 10:49am On Aug 05, 2022
Righthussle:
Wike's thought when meeting with Atiku.

"A SOUTHERNER MUST SUCCEED BUHARI WEDA THE SOUTHERNER GET STRUCTURE OR NOT.

A SOUTHERNER MUST SUCCEED BUHARI WEDA THE SOUTHERNER RUNNING MATE NA HINDU OR NA MUSLIM OR NA NATIVE DOCTOR, WE NO WAN KNOW.

Comot body Atiku. Na our TURN."
I love ur quote....it shows it can either be Obi or Tinubu.....politics of no bitterness....nice one bro
Re: Atiku, Wike Meet, Agree To Resolve Differences by Royalty83(m): 10:50am On Aug 05, 2022
Antoeni:

Wetin you smoke?
Re: Atiku, Wike Meet, Agree To Resolve Differences by WhizdomXX(m): 11:05am On Aug 05, 2022
Odin13:
Wike need soft landing ... he needs to knee and beg..

.. doesn’t have any right to ask.. negotiate.. he will beg and apologize to Pdp.

If not for politics and 2023 ..body for tell am with his Rivers money.

Atiku/Okowa for strong and stable economy

Power to the people
North 2023
God forbid you. Where are you from?
Re: Atiku, Wike Meet, Agree To Resolve Differences by cornerstonee: 11:07am On Aug 05, 2022
Lovenorth:

Oloribu spotted
Re: Atiku, Wike Meet, Agree To Resolve Differences by Sunday2021: 12:15pm On Aug 05, 2022
Tinubu crumbs eaters where are you?
Re: Atiku, Wike Meet, Agree To Resolve Differences by Coded081(m): 12:16pm On Aug 05, 2022
Lovenorth:

As far as God leaves Tinubu cannot never be president of this nation Nigeria not even oduduwa republic.
Take it to the bank
Re: Atiku, Wike Meet, Agree To Resolve Differences by akindele254: 12:30pm On Aug 05, 2022
Ah well. Let's see if Wike won't repay Atiku in kind. Only time will tell.Ah well. Let's see if Wike won't repay Atiku in kind. Only time will tell....
Re: Atiku, Wike Meet, Agree To Resolve Differences by RillJ(m): 12:36pm On Aug 05, 2022
Agreed to resolve, Not Resolved.
Re: Atiku, Wike Meet, Agree To Resolve Differences by Jack500: 1:56pm On Aug 05, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Dear Seun,
We know Tinubu is bankrolling you and yor family. We know this.
We also know with this kind economy you are ready to do whatever tovprovide for your little daughter. I understand your Struggles

But keep in mind that the Tinubu you and your fellow Nairaland mods are pushing to FP
Once eleceted, you will continue to suffer for your little daughter with a far more worse economy and insecurity.

I see how Tinubu is using Seun to push propaganda about Peter Obi
All i can say is Chop your money Oga Seun
i will do the same if Tinubu bankroll me
Its not your fault.. Na poverty cause am

See nonsense, you think Sēun is as poor as you. Na the guy they Bleep up, if I be Sēun, you will be ban forever
Re: Atiku, Wike Meet, Agree To Resolve Differences by PharmacyStore: 1:57pm On Aug 05, 2022
Good for them
Re: Atiku, Wike Meet, Agree To Resolve Differences by rikithor(m): 2:19pm On Aug 05, 2022
Righthussle:
Wike's thought when meeting with Atiku.

"A SOUTHERNER MUST SUCCEED BUHARI WEDA THE SOUTHERNER GET STRUCTURE OR NOT.

A SOUTHERNER MUST SUCCEED BUHARI WEDA THE SOUTHERNER RUNNING MATE NA HINDU OR NA MUSLIM OR NA NATIVE DOCTOR, WE NO WAN KNOW.

Comot body Atiku. Na our TURN."
Righthustle ,you are from akwa ibom?
I can tell from your 'comot body' caution, a translation from mother tongue which is not best suiting in English.
Better said as Sihilezihi(Õrõ language) Siongidem fep/long (efik/Ibibio)

Learn how to drive manual and cars professionally and process driving license, vehicle papers in a short period.
Re: Atiku, Wike Meet, Agree To Resolve Differences by Righthussle: 4:43pm On Aug 05, 2022
Didijiji:
U be MUMU. If you move power to the south, it must also move to a Christian. Dont be wise and foolish by half

You are a big fool. Who cares about what religion anyone practices. The person should come from the south.
Re: Atiku, Wike Meet, Agree To Resolve Differences by Didijiji: 5:27pm On Aug 05, 2022
Righthussle:

You are a big fool. Who cares about what religion anyone practices. The person should come from the south.
mumu… it MUST be a southern Christian or power remains in the north. Wicked soul. You want south but you don’t want Christian even after Buhari did 8 years Muslim.mumu
Re: Atiku, Wike Meet, Agree To Resolve Differences by Righthussle: 5:36pm On Aug 05, 2022
Didijiji:
mumu… it MUST be a southern Christian or power remains in the north. Wicked soul. You want south but you don’t want Christian even after Buhari did 8 years Muslim.mumu

Mumu Christain. Carry your foolishness comot from my face. Na why Muslims dey kill una like flies.
Re: Atiku, Wike Meet, Agree To Resolve Differences by clothingonline(m): 5:55pm On Aug 05, 2022
Do we have new party in Nigeria ?
We said want youth 50 below
We don't want pdp and Apc product

The three candidate failed our request

True Nigerian
Copied
Re: Atiku, Wike Meet, Agree To Resolve Differences by Didijiji: 7:04pm On Aug 05, 2022
Righthussle:

Mumu Christain. Carry your foolishness comot from my face. Na why Muslims dey kill una like flies.
common getwayaaa

(1) (2) (Reply)

GEJ- Nissan To Build Cars In Nigeria / South East August Meeting In Imo, 3 Governors' Wifes, Mrs Anenih, Emodi Attend / N-power Build Launch By Osinbajo (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.