Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Fact Check - Is Suen Osewa The Founder Of Nairaland? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact Check - Is Suen Osewa The Founder Of Nairaland? (554 Views)

Who Is The Founder Of Labour Party In Nigeria? / Fact-Check: Is It True That CAN Has Never Had A Northern Christian As President / Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fact Check - Is Suen Osewa The Founder Of Nairaland? by Epurogonogono(m): 11:48am On Aug 05, 2022
According to reliable data, it have been proven that Suen Osewa is not the founder of nairaland. It has also been confirmed that the founder of nairaland is actually Seun Osewa.

I know some people would still argue with me.
Re: Fact Check - Is Suen Osewa The Founder Of Nairaland? by Caaz: 11:59am On Aug 05, 2022
Wahala
Re: Fact Check - Is Suen Osewa The Founder Of Nairaland? by godofuck231: 12:02pm On Aug 05, 2022
What i kno is seun aka lala na oko asewo, all the reptile and python praises seems to be tied to his terror capabilities in bed
Re: Fact Check - Is Suen Osewa The Founder Of Nairaland? by Shapeaso: 12:04pm On Aug 05, 2022
Suen and seun wahala cheesy cheesy
Re: Fact Check - Is Suen Osewa The Founder Of Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 08, 2022
Epurogonogono:
According to reliable data, it have been proven that Suen Osewa is not the founder of nairaland. It has also been confirmed that the founder of nairaland is actually Seun Osewa.

sharrrrra diaaaa...so who owns nairaland...your uncle??...I BEGGGGY!! angry

1 Like

Re: Fact Check - Is Suen Osewa The Founder Of Nairaland? by Noblechykk(m): 2:28pm On Dec 08, 2022
Epurogonogono:

Lol, I like your sense of humor sha

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Need Igbo President / Tinubu Illegal 10% Tax Collection Monthly Can Rehabilitate All Agberos In Lagos / Shetima Challenge Now Trending. See Hilarious Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.