Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu (40268 Views)

Wale Edun: 8 Years Of Printing Money Without Productivity Caused Inflation / Amaechi: I Never Said Government Has Been Printing Money Since 2015 / Amaechi: We Have Been Printing Money, But Swore Oath To Lie - Peoples Gazette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu by Alusiizizi(m): 3:56pm On Aug 06, 2022
Juanmike:
Pls how do I convert mine

You mean so that you can deposit in a domiciliary account?
Re: CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu by Alusiizizi(m): 4:15pm On Aug 06, 2022
ComingKing:

Trump: US Can't Default Because We Can Print Money
https://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-default-print-money-2016-5

Most countries do that: US Russia, China, etc.
If well managed, it's a good thing, especially when they print to pay ASUU demands

Nothing could be further from the truth. Printing money is almost like an indirect tax on the people, by devaluing your currency your are taxing(stealing) money from your citizens. Countries do this as a highly provisional measure to sail pass occasional hard times and not as a permanent solution as seems to be the case with Nigeria. The run-away rise in the exchange rate is a direct consequence of illegal money minting, and my suspicion is that we are only seeing the tip of the iceberg here, the worst is yet to come.

1 Like

Re: CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu by Alusiizizi(m): 4:25pm On Aug 06, 2022
eeetuk:
"Nigerian Central Bank Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government While Pretending To Be Fighting Inflation – Ex-Central Bank Deputy Governor, Moghalu"

Which country on earth does not print money?
I don't think it is illegal to print money by the central bank of Nigeria. The only problem i am concerning about printing money in Nigeria is it is not given to Nigerian citizens to spend in the form of wage increase, building roads and banning foreign import. Instead, money printed by CBN is given to foreign contractors, who then send it to their home countries to boost their own economy. That is how Nigerian economy is hurting.

Yes, CBN can print money as long as it is used locally and evenly distributed throughout the entire economy, the real impact on the economy will be a plus.

You clearly know nothing about economics. A one Naira note is nothing but a worthless piece of paper without backing, be it crude, foreign reserve, etc. Printing "helicopter money" effectively devalues the Naira, which is what we are suffering now.

1 Like

Re: CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu by ArewaNorth: 4:31pm On Aug 06, 2022
dynicks:

https://saharareporters.com/articles/nigerian-central-bank-illegally-printing-money-buhari-government-while-pretending-be

See this bigot. He can't attack Emifele but only Zainab!
Anybody who knows how monetary and economic system of Nigeria operates knows that CBN Governor has more fault than FM.

1 Like

Re: CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu by Juanmike(m): 4:37pm On Aug 06, 2022
Alusiizizi:

You mean so that you can deposit in a domiciliary account?
yes
Re: CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu by Alusiizizi(m): 5:00pm On Aug 06, 2022
Juanmike:
yes

If the allegations are true about illegal printing, domiciliary account will be of limited value. Imagine depositing all your $$ and then at a future time be told that "there are no dollars" when you need to withdraw. Better to convert to USDT instead, a crypto-currency.
Re: CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu by Juanmike(m): 5:10pm On Aug 06, 2022
Alusiizizi:

If the allegations are true about illegal printing, domiciliary account will be of limited value. Imagine depositing all your $$ and then at a future time be told that "there are no dollars" when you need to withdraw. Better to convert to USDT instead, a crypto-currency.
How do I go about it
Re: CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu by Alusiizizi(m): 5:20pm On Aug 06, 2022
Juanmike:
How do I go about it

Easiest with Remitano. Paxful is also a good place.

https://remitano.com
https://paxful.com

Remitano is my personal favorite if you ask me.
Re: CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu by Waterbear(m): 7:46pm On Aug 07, 2022
orion7:
lol. Just imagine ooo

See eh I blame tinubu for Biharis failure. Because he was the one that packed this failed idiot for zombies that voted him

She I tinubu is running again now he is not telling people how he will rule, because he can’t do this. He made mistake of giving a statement about how he will manage Nigeria. We started hearing him say he will employ 1 million people in the army. And that they will eat agbado etc.

The people bringing tinubu know this !!! if he wins you won’t be spared any heartache Nigerians will feel under him. Just the way bandits are eating northerners alive, so you will suffer if you bring this calamity called tinubu to the land.

He said 50 million youths into the army ....

That's where he plans for the leaders of tomorrow would go...
Re: CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu by scarycuteface(m): 9:03pm On Aug 07, 2022
Juanmike:
How do I go about it
Check out Yellowcard app, they have the best rates in the market
Re: CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu by scarycuteface(m): 9:06pm On Aug 07, 2022
Alusiizizi:

That is why I use Yellow Card to convert my naira to USDT and vice versa
Re: CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu by orisa37: 7:31am On Aug 08, 2022
Olojuobinrin:
Why’s the CBN printing money for Buhari in secret ? Are they mad ?

They're ignorant and corrupt.
Re: CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu by orisa37: 7:33am On Aug 08, 2022
Eriokanmi:
When Gov Obaseki first raised alarm. That dull minister of finance attacked him. One dollar is 650 naira today. We've not even started yet. Wetin mallams ( bubu and finance minister) sabi with economy. Na to spend and spend...

Yes oo.
Re: CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu by orisa37: 7:36am On Aug 08, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
We know !

So much more for this present inflation.

But na still one OSU pig be the governor and the idiõt even had the guts to say he wants to become a president.

He was appointed when dollars was officially 170, now it's 710. Ekwensu!

I blame all the people that brought this calamity of President on us.

Rõchas
Amechî
Ohaneze people
Reverend father Mbakā
Atiku
Tinubu etc.

Yes Yes Yes. thanks

1 Like

Re: CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu by orisa37: 7:42am On Aug 08, 2022
I swear, it will never be well with all my she rubas sisters that supporter this BUHÀRl to become president.

Nigeria has never been so unfortunate.
Re: CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu by orisa37: 7:48am On Aug 08, 2022
Like Boris Johnson, it is honourable to RE-SIGN NOW.
Re: CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu by orisa37: 7:51am On Aug 08, 2022
tuoyoojo:
Buhari wan scatter the alignment of the country kpatakpata

"I will make the Country UNGOVERNABLE AFTER ME", says BUBU
Re: CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu by orisa37: 7:55am On Aug 08, 2022
The Problem is the ABSENCE of Competent Social, Economic and Political leadership.
Re: CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu by orisa37: 8:01am On Aug 08, 2022
The Problem is Centralized POLICING, RESOURCING AND ELECTIONEERING CONTROL MECHATRONICS.
Re: CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu by orisa37: 8:06am On Aug 08, 2022
EMEFIELE caused KEMI ADEOSUN'S MISHAP.
Re: CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu by ComingKing: 3:26pm On Aug 11, 2022
Alusiizizi:
The run-away rise in the exchange rate is a direct consequence of illegal money minting, and my suspicion is that we are only seeing the tip of the iceberg here, the worst is yet to come.

This is not true, the illegal activities of the bureau de change operator caused the rise in the exchange rate mainly the USD.
These actors want to benefit from the rise and at the same time destroy businesses.

=> Banks want to profit from USD loan repayment
=> Black market operators want an ungodly profit
=> Hoarders don't want their investment to crash
=> Forex Trader will be hut if Naira gains

by looking at these few one would see those behind the fall of Naira
Re: CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu by Alusiizizi(m): 3:40pm On Aug 11, 2022
ComingKing:

This is not true, the illegal activities of the bureau de change operator caused the rise in the exchange rate mainly the USD.
These actors want to benefit from the rise and at the same time destroy businesses.

=> Banks want to profit from USD loan repayment
=> Black market operators want an ungodly profit
=> Hoarders don't want their investment to crash
=> Forex Trader will be hut if Naira gains

by looking at these few one would see those behind the fall of Naira

That is a bold faced lie and you know it. Of course you wont admit since you're probably some government agent pushing an official narrative.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Igboke Ewa (Traditional Ruler) In Ebonyi (Photo) / Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance / Magu Appears At Probe Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.