Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,324 members, 7,860,777 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:09 PM

Did Tinubu Support The Killing Of Youths At Endsars - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Tinubu Support The Killing Of Youths At Endsars (319 Views)

Sowore, Falz And Mr Macaroni At EndSARS Memorial Procession (Video, Pictures) / Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges / Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Tinubu Support The Killing Of Youths At Endsars by IMO01: 3:26pm On Aug 05, 2022
Tinubu statement: the youths that suffered gunshot from military

What were they doing there

Why were they there

Conclusion: tinubu didnt show remorse for youths that died

Please watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJK-RiI--Gc

As a youth i need a government that would not shoot me. I need a government that would hear my voice.

My vote is for

Peter Obi

3 Likes

Re: Did Tinubu Support The Killing Of Youths At Endsars by ThrownBack: 3:30pm On Aug 05, 2022
He gave the order.

2 Likes

Re: Did Tinubu Support The Killing Of Youths At Endsars by seunmsg(m): 3:32pm On Aug 05, 2022
Why not post the full video. Lying cretins who want to win election with falsehood and propaganda. Below is the full interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnO4blAQm-Y

1 Like

Re: Did Tinubu Support The Killing Of Youths At Endsars by SmellyNyash: 3:39pm On Aug 05, 2022
The useless Tilumbu ordered the shooting and God will punish him and his family members. Peace will forever elude them even with the money they stole. Criminal family

1 Like

Re: Did Tinubu Support The Killing Of Youths At Endsars by sonofthunder: 6:16pm On Aug 08, 2022
IMO01:
Tinubu statement: the youths that suffered gunshot from military

What were they doing there

Why were they there

Conclusion: tinubu didnt show remorse for youths that died

Please watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJK-RiI--Gc

As a youth i need a government that would not shoot me. I need a government that would hear my voice.

My vote is for

Peter Obi

Your comment makes it feel like you cherry picked parts of the video to focus on and then take him out of context.

Didn't the killings of innocent Nigerians happen under Peter Obi in Anambra State? Or was it tinubu that ordered it also?

Tinubu apparently also ordered the burning of brt buses, oba's palace, the burnt hotel et all

Even if we are being fed falsehood, we should be matured to objectively analyse available information.
Re: Did Tinubu Support The Killing Of Youths At Endsars by Naijabad: 6:17pm On Aug 08, 2022
You cannot absolve tinubu from the endsars tragedy.

It is impossible.

He is a vampire. He feeds on blood.
Re: Did Tinubu Support The Killing Of Youths At Endsars by Abdu81: 6:22pm On Aug 08, 2022
He did.
Re: Did Tinubu Support The Killing Of Youths At Endsars by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:24pm On Aug 08, 2022
Trash grin

Tell us how Obi massacre Youths an Akwasu and dump their remains in Ezu River
Re: Did Tinubu Support The Killing Of Youths At Endsars by Abdu81: 6:39pm On Aug 08, 2022
He is a shameless murderer.

(1) (Reply)

Laolu Akande Gets Career Accolades In Throwback Photos Of US Media Sojourn / Don’t Blame Buhari For Security Crisis –ado-doguwa. / Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Chibok Community, Displace Hundreds Of Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.