Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters (15366 Views)

DSS Alerts Public Of New Tactics By Fraudsters / BBC Africa Points Out Error On Nigerian Army's Boko Haram Most Wanted List / Oyo Police Parades Fraudsters With Their Charms, Car, & Phones (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by lagcity(m): 9:47pm On Aug 03, 2011
http://news.peacefmonline.com/news/201105/41540.php

A MIDDLE-aged Nigerian, Chief James Dede, who allegedly connived with three others to defraud a Jordanian, has been arrested by officers from the Vetting and Crime Analysis (VCA) Unit of the Criminal Investigations Department (CID) Headquarters, Accra.

Chief Dede and his cronies managed to defraud Bilal Mohammed of a whopping $400,000 and were about receiving an additional $150,000 when he was arrested by the police.

However, three of his accomplices are currently at large.

According to the Director of VCA, Chief Superintendent Denis Abade, Bilal became acquainted with Chief James through one of the four suspects who he met somewhere in August 2009 in Dubai.

The said suspect, who is currently on the run, while in Dubai did introduce himself to Bilal as a Sudanese Diplomat.

The two further discussed their interest in real estate business and exchanged contact numbers which led to the runaway suspect inviting Bilal on a later date to Ghana.

On his arrival, Bilal was introduced to James and two others (who are accomplices) as a business partner.

In February 2010, Bilal was invited again to Ghana by his so-called partner who claimed he had to transfer an amount of $160million to Darfur but because of the war in that city, he rather preferred that the money was channeled through Ghana for investment, of which he (complainant) would be a partner.

The Jordanian was then taken to the Bank of Ghana and other banks from where they succeeded in collecting the sum of $50,000 from him, claiming it was used to open an account in one of the Nigerian banks in his name.

could this be the ibo boy dede1 on NL?
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by executinal(m): 9:49pm On Aug 03, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by lagcity(m): 9:50pm On Aug 03, 2011
Nigerian fraudsters jailed for $240m bank sting
, and bringing down a bank in the process,

5 CommentsAlertPrint EmailViadeoinShare.

By Will Sturgeon on 21 November 2005 12:25

NEWS

Two of the perpetrators of the largest ever fraud in Nigerian history have been jailed for a total of 37 years.

According to Reuters, Emmanuel Nwude was sentenced to 25 years and Nzeribe Okoli to 12 years for their part in a scam which brought down Brazilian bank Banco Noroeste.

The two men agreed to forfeit assets worth $121.5m to victims of the scam.

In common with many frauds emanating from Nigeria, the crimes of Nwude and Okoli began with an email which promised a large commission to the duped third party on the completion of a business transaction – in this case the awarding of a contract to build an airport.

Often it is lone individuals who find their bank accounts cleaned out upon handing over personal documentation and bank details but in this instance the losses escalated as a result of the fraudsters striking gold when the victim who took their bait turned out to work for the Sao Paulo-based bank.

According to newspaper reports, Justice Joseph Oyewole said: "The activities of the accused persons not only led to the collapse of a bank in a foreign country but also brought miseries to many innocent people."

A third man, Amaka Anajemba, was sentenced to two-and-a-half years in prison earlier this year in relation to this fraud, after he reportedly agreed to return $48.5m to Banco Noroeste.

The Nigerian government has recently grown aware of the full extent to which it has become synonymous with fraud and has begun working with Microsoft and the UK Office of Fair Trading to combat the problem.
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by folahann(m): 9:58pm On Aug 03, 2011
The fraudster have been found responsible for £200 Million worth of deception in UK.

This UK people must be very stupid and the guy must be very intelligent. £200m worth of deceptions would not have been easy at all.

@Nigerians
whenever u go out of the country and you become a victim of discrimination because you are a Nigerian, tell them you're not a Yoruba, let them know nigerians are different from yorubas.
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by kizito96(m): 9:58pm On Aug 03, 2011
Na Yoruba people dey commit fraud Abroad. Any fraud in America and Britain na dem getam. My Yoruba Brothers I dey hail Una
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by lagcity(m): 10:02pm On Aug 03, 2011
kizito96:

Na Yoruba people dey commit fraud Abroad. Any fraud in America and Britain na dem getam. My Yoruba Brothers I dey hail Una

lagcity:

Nigerian fraudsters jailed for $240m bank sting
, and bringing down a bank in the process,

5 CommentsAlertPrint EmailViadeoinShare.

By Will Sturgeon on 21 November 2005 12:25

NEWS

Two of the perpetrators of the largest ever fraud in Nigerian history have been jailed for a total of 37 years.

According to Reuters, Emmanuel Nwude was sentenced to 25 years and Nzeribe Okoli to 12 years for their part in a scam which brought down Brazilian bank Banco Noroeste.

The two men agreed to forfeit assets worth $121.5m to victims of the scam.

In common with many frauds emanating from Nigeria, the crimes of Nwude and Okoli began with an email which promised a large commission to the duped third party on the completion of a business transaction – in this case the awarding of a contract to build an airport.

Often it is lone individuals who find their bank accounts cleaned out upon handing over personal documentation and bank details but in this instance the losses escalated as a result of the fraudsters striking gold when the victim who took their bait turned out to work for the Sao Paulo-based bank.

According to newspaper reports, Justice Joseph Oyewole said: "The activities of the accused persons not only led to the collapse of a bank in a foreign country but also brought miseries to many innocent people."

A third man, Amaka Anajemba, was sentenced to two-and-a-half years in prison earlier this year in relation to this fraud, after he reportedly agreed to return $48.5m to Banco Noroeste.

The Nigerian government has recently grown aware of the full extent to which it has become synonymous with fraud and has begun working with Microsoft and the UK Office of Fair Trading to combat the problem.

Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by phreakabit(m): 10:07pm On Aug 03, 2011
Lagcity abeg come give me format now? I wan hammer!
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by Freewilly(f): 10:10pm On Aug 03, 2011
My Yoruba brothers in London keep embarrassing me angry angry angry
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by Chintua: 10:11pm On Aug 03, 2011
Up-up Okoro-Yoruba 419 race!
See competition for 419 championship btw Igbo and Yoruba lazy drones? cheesy
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by assetstrip(m): 10:15pm On Aug 03, 2011
I don't usually reply when idiots make stupid comments but the intelligent ibo guys out here on NL need 2 speak up when cretins who claim 2 be ibo begin to talk a lot of drivel about other tribes, coz ur silence or lack of condemnation takes away from the great igbo tradition of warmth and wisdom. I am yoruba by the way.
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by Walala(m): 10:22pm On Aug 03, 2011
kizito96:

My Igbo brothers I dey hail una too. Including  Mr Tobechi - the only Nigerian to EVER Make the FBI Top Ten Most Wanted list next to Osama Bin Laden.  .  He was also wanted DEAD OR ALIVE by George Bush.

Including Emmanuel Ekhator who is wanted in the US over his alleged link with a group that defrauded some US law firms of about $29 million.

Including the idiotic Igbo man by the name Chukwuemeka Ebelechukwu was arrested in Chicago south side for having 13,725 pairs of fake Nike shoes that he was selling and and storing. Can u imagine this fool selling fake Nikes in USA? LMAO

Including the remaining millions of you all over the world selling fake things, dealing drugs and scamming people.  I salute una, Ibo Kwenu Eh, Kwenu EH,
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by lagcity(m): 10:26pm On Aug 03, 2011
phreakabit:

Lagcity abeg come give me format now? I wan hammer!

kai, nyamiri. always ready to do 419. sorry i dont have nyamiri 419 blood in me. you need to go to nyamiriland for that kain thing.
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by igbogolo: 10:28pm On Aug 03, 2011
Walala:

My Igbo brothers I dey hail una too. Including  Mr Tobechi - the only Nigerian to EVER Make the FBI Top Ten Most Wanted list next to Osama Bin Laden.  .  He was also wanted DEAD OR ALIVE by George Bush.

Including Emmanuel Ekhator who is wanted in the US over his alleged link with a group that defrauded some US law firms of about $29 million.

Including the idiotic Igbo man by the name Chukwuemeka Ebelechukwu was arrested in Chicago south side for having 13,725 pairs of fake Nike shoes that he was selling and and storing. Can u imagine this fool selling fake Nikes in USA? LMAO

Including the remaining millions of you all over the world selling fake things, dealing drugs and scamming people.  I salute una, Ibo Kwenu Eh, Kwenu EH,

This post is about your brother seun ajayi doing what YeeeerrreeOLEba people are best known for in the UK. Notorious thieves. Let  a yeereba people into your house today and next tomorrow your bank acount has been hacked. una too much. YeeeeOLEba people, dirty people, una too much.
if not scamming, una dey gidigbam for hard drugs and human trafficking.

YeeeOLEba people, TUFIAKWA UNU!
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by jimtosam: 10:31pm On Aug 03, 2011
You guys have turned this stuff to tribal issue , some guys here in Nairaland are not matured.If we youths can have such mentality like this, we must not blame those guys upstairs practicing federal xter in all sectors in Nigeria.Cos, when we get there,we will even do worse.

I'm not happy hearing such trivial talks among Nigerian youth.I still doubt if our being together as 1 nation can still work out, I pray it works out
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by vabrida: 10:36pm On Aug 03, 2011
sEe ReAsOnS wHy IgBoS rEeK oF pUtRiD fIsH, eVeR bEeN tO oNiShA? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by phreakabit(m): 10:37pm On Aug 03, 2011
lagcity:

kai, nyamiri. always ready to do 419. sorry i dont have nyamiri 419 blood in me. you need to go to nyamiriland for that kain thing.  

But you are Yoruba now. Yorobah people are masters for 419 thats why I want to learn from a master like you.

vabrida:

sEe ReAsOnS wHy IgBoS rEeK oF pUtRiD fIsH, eVeR bEeN tO oNiShA? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Look at this intellectual lilliputian, Your comment is totally of no relevance to this thread. It makes as little as no sense whatsoever. You seem to be oblivious of your thinking faculty, hence your act of total negligence towards it. Let me get back to better people abeg. Ehen Lagcity howfar that Yorobah format jor?
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by lagcity(m): 10:42pm On Aug 03, 2011
phreakabit:

But you are Yoruba now. Yorobah people are masters for 419 thats why I want to learn from a master like you.
since when did Aba become yoruba land? u dirty nyamiri are very funny. Mr Ibu shld give u a job instead of u looking for ppl to scam. nyamiri, u guys are entertaining

Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by Freewilly(f): 10:43pm On Aug 03, 2011
phreakabit:

I'm of Yoruba tribe and I can teach you all the 419 tricks, it will cost you though grin grin grin
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by vokalguy(m): 10:43pm On Aug 03, 2011
Am enjoying the circus above me, its a shame we have turned this into tribal war. Na everybody dey do 419 irrespective of the tribe or religion. But carry on the show,
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by phreakabit(m): 10:45pm On Aug 03, 2011
lagcity:

since when did Aba become yoruba land? u dirty nyamiri are very funny. Mr Ibu shld give u a job instead of u looking for ppl to scam. nyamiri, u guys are entertaining

Kumma say you no go give me Yorobah format becaus I no be onye Yoruba. You yorobahs trully guide your best kept secret.
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by lagcity(m): 10:45pm On Aug 03, 2011
phreakabit:

Look at this intellectual lilliputian, Your comment is totally of no relevance to this thread. It makes as little as no sense whatsoever. You seem to be oblivious of your thinking faculty, hence your act of total negligence towards it. Let me get back to better people abeg. Ehen Lagcity howfar that Yorobah format jor?

nairalanders, see me see trouble oo. dirty nyamiri wants to drag me into 419 business.
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by phreakabit(m): 10:50pm On Aug 03, 2011
lagcity:

[/b]

nairalanders, see me see trouble oo. dirty [/b]nyamiri wants to drag me into 419 business.

I don't need your help again. Your Yorobah sister has offered to teach me the secret YORUBA art of scamming. Thank you a million times Freewilly , you are truly a daughter of the YORUBA [b]tribe
. BTW the emboldened part has to be the irony of the year! A Yorobah calling someone dirty? Even kole kole says Yorobahs are embodiments of dirty.
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by trimwis: 10:53pm On Aug 03, 2011
make the guy pay tithe Nigerian pastors go pray for am grin grin grin grin
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by Freewilly(f): 10:53pm On Aug 03, 2011
phreakabit:

I don't need your help again. Your Yorobah sister has offered to teach me the secret YORUBA art of scamming. Thank you a million times Freewilly , you are truly a daughter of the YORUBA tribe.

You welcome, but I'm so freaking ashamed of my people these days that I hate telling ppl I'm yoruba.

Abeg where can I go to change my name and tribe cry cry cry
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by phreakabit(m): 10:58pm On Aug 03, 2011
Freewilly:

You welcome, but I'm so freaking ashamed of my people these days that I hate telling ppl I'm yoruba.

Abeg where can I go to change my name and tribe cry cry cry

Ehya poor yoruba girl. I wish I could help, but even if you emancipate yourself from the Yoruba tribe, the filthiness and criminal tendencies will remain as it has to do with yoruba dna and genes. I am sorry you have to live with being a Yorobah 4ever cry
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by lagcity(m): 10:59pm On Aug 03, 2011
phreakabit:

I don't need your help again. Your Yorobah sister has offered to teach me the secret YORUBA art of scamming. Thank you a million times Freewilly , you are truly a daughter of the YORUBA tribe. BTW the emboldened part has to be the irony of the year! A Yorobah calling someone dirty? Even kole kole says Yorobahs are embodiments of dirty.

the joke is on you becos freewilly is ajekutamamumi like you grin. i told u but u didnt believe me dat only a nyamiri can teach u these things. everybody knows ibos are dirty thanks to the daft ibo columnists who wouldn't stop whining abt how miserable iboland is. enjoy the pictures. btw, u might end up like this if u and your bro freewilly do not stop 419. oh sorry i forgot. silly me preaching to nyamiri to stop 419. hell will freeze over b4 that will happen and Mrs. NAFDAC your sister found that out the hard way embarassed remember when she was smoking your uncles out like rabbit. is that why u ppl didn't vote for her?

Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by Freewilly(f): 11:02pm On Aug 03, 2011
Look at all the hate I get because I say the truth about my people cry cry cry

I'm leaving NL never to return tongue tongue tongue
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by lagcity(m): 11:15pm On Aug 03, 2011
Freewilly:

Look at all the hate I get because I say the truth about my people cry cry cry

I'm leaving NL never to return tongue tongue tongue

eeeya sorry. i understand criminal nyamiris are a disgrace but that's still not an excuse for u to jump ship and want to be yoruba. u can join with Dora Akunyili to cleanse the eboe tribe instead of trying to kill the poor woman. why didn't u guys vote for her? u hate her so much that u voted for Ngigw who is in a yoruba party. kai, u guys are really allergic to a corrupt-free society. that's why Buhari didnt get a single vote in nyamiri land.
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by swaggerboi2011: 11:16pm On Aug 03, 2011
Seun are you sure they are not mistaking your lastname? lol, if you ban me, u are in soup
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 03, 2011
(Yorubas,Igbo,Hausa,, )=>External Views=>(Nigerians)=>Fraudsters

Shout Yoruba oh,Igbo oh,Hausa oh,at the end of the day,Nigeria is perceived as an haven for fraudsters.you think they will stop to say "No,Yorubas or igbos are not".
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by RickyRoss1(m): 11:41pm On Aug 03, 2011
phreakabit:

If he was Igbo most of  these pretentious agents of peace and unity, wouldn't be here preaching. They would have turned a blind eye to the incessant bashing of the Igbo race as they have always done.

Its a pity we turn every thread into tribal wars. The simple truth is that every tribe or race in Nigeria has fraudsters. If you think your tribe has no criminals then tell me why your city/state/region is not the best or most developed in Africa?
419 scam started in Lagos but today many west African youths are involved in internet scam. From Yoruba to Ibo to Ghana to Togo. What is happening here happens in Ghana all the time. An average Ghanaian fool will tell you Ghanaian's are saints, they dont steal, but in reality most Ghana boys/Girls are doing internet scam. Just visit any internet cafe in Ghana and see things for yourself. I have businesses in Ghana and I know what am talking about.
Each time there is robbery in Ghana the Ghanains will start shouting, oh no it is the Nigerians/foreigners that are causing havoc in Ghana, we will send them away. Are they trying to tell us Ghana boys dont steal? According to FBI, Ghanaian criminals are responsible for 70% of all cars stolen in Canada.
Same thing happens here in Nigeria. Each time sometime like this happens, we start insulting an entire tribe. The simple truth is that there are both Yoruba and Igbo scammers in almost every part of the world. The Yorubas are the greatest credit card scammers on earth, how they do these things is beyond me, and they are also leading in mortgage scams as well, the Russians are leading in Dating scams (Google Russian Dating scams) and the igbos are leading in other petty scams like lottery scams, gold scams etc.
Visit any prison in UK/USA and see things for yourselves. If UK is too far, start from nearby Ghana. Most popular prisons in Ghana has a good representation of Nigerians from all tribes including warri, delta, south east, south south, south west and what have you. They are tarnishing the image of this country. Oh they are not alone, what about our greedy politicians who loot billions of dollars every year.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian National Arrested In India With Drugs Worth Over ₦‎18 Million / Man Kills His Friend In Zamfara During Heated Fight (Photos) / Father ‘sells’ Son For N250,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.