Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,897 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters (15368 Views)

DSS Alerts Public Of New Tactics By Fraudsters / BBC Africa Points Out Error On Nigerian Army's Boko Haram Most Wanted List / Oyo Police Parades Fraudsters With Their Charms, Car, & Phones (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by Gbenge77(m): 9:46am On Aug 05, 2011
mutw:

The most deceptive and deceiptive tribe in this country are the Igbos. Lol
Succintly said.
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by GbagaunCop: 9:49am On Aug 05, 2011
Posted by: islamrules
Insert Quote
Wednesday, August 3, 2011
Forgery Of Dollar Bills: U.S. Officials Confirm Active Bench Warrant For Imo Deputy Governor

A senior clerk at the District Court in Nassau County in New York has confirmed to SaharaReporters that a bench warrant issued by a district court judge with respect to current deputy governor of Imo State, Jude Ikechi Agbaso, remains valid and in force.

According to the Court Officer, Mr. Agbaso faces arrest on felony charges related to currency fraud if he attempts to pass through any US Immigration post.

Investigations revealed that Mr. Agbaso jumped bail in 1994 after United States law enforcement authorities obtained his arrest in a forgery sting.

In the devastating court records obtained by SaharaReporters from the Nassau County Clerk’s office in the State of New York, it was revealed that Jude Ikechi Agbaso and an accomplice, Eugene Harding, were arrested on June 20 1994 and charged with “criminal possession of a forged instrument in the first degree.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/forgery-100-dollar-bills-us-officials-confirm-active-bench-warrant-imo-deputy-gov-jude-agb

Why are u people pointing finger ?

Choi! see Gbagaun sha,
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by GbagaunCop: 9:57am On Aug 05, 2011
Posted by: jayyem
Insert Quote
why are these igbos or ibos always trying to tribalise every good discussions on nairaland? Ain't you guys even ashamed of yourselves,if your land is very conducive for you,why did you all kept running to the south-west,a land where eviil deeds are celebrated,as anyone ever heard of ABIRIBA in abia state? Or other villages where you have to bring home is what matter most, you guys better cover your shameless head in shame and stop tribalizing every issue here or else i ma give it to y'all.Idiots

[size=14pt]R.I.P English Language![/size] cry cry cry
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by thameamead(f): 10:50am On Aug 05, 2011
The sad thing is most Nigerian's would think of Mr Ajaji as a smart guy, they would see him as someone clever because he was able to scam the banks for £12M, there are lots of people like him around, people do tend to respect people like him, morgage fraud was in vogue before the credit crunch, most of the vacant flats in little lagos (thamesmead and Portsmouth) are the result of mortgage fraud carried out by Nigerians, Nigerians made millions from the scam. I won't be shocked if he decides to go into politics because that is what fraudsters tend to do these days, whatever happened to the likes of first class fraudsters like Ade Bendel, Bode Deyway, Chief Fred Ajidua Tunde Ogini(he invested his 419 money in an Hotel in Bodija called- Exquiste), Money love, We shall soon hear the likes of Wasiu Ayinde Marshall and Aiyefele singing Mr Ajayi's praises in their next album. I bet Mr Ajaji is loving life wherever he is
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by TheBash: 1:24pm On Aug 05, 2011
Sad state of affairs really. I know this guy very well, where he lives and all - couldn't believe it when I found out this morning. The things Nigerians do to live the life eh! No wonder he legged it to Naija. Unfortunately the conman never has a settled life until he faces the consequences!
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by gfarinho: 2:59pm On Aug 05, 2011
igbo boy:

oldowas own up to your crime, if na igbo now we no go hear word, when e reach una turn na then una go know say tribalism bad, una go dey preach sense undecided

If a royal father like the ooni can like money why not a common olodowa? abeg so all those oldowa cheiftain think say na only them sabi enjoy money enh? Abeg their subjects need ego too o (what is good for the goose is good for the gander)
mad yeeeboo boy, no brain,okrika sellas,okija shrine members,biafra dreamers,olumba worshippers,man eater(cliford orji clan)shege dan iska,fake drug manufacturers nd sellers,oyanra,apaniyan, mad f**k, i f**kin hate u people angry
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by ak47mann(m): 5:28pm On Aug 05, 2011
gfarinho:

mad yeeeboo boy, no brain,okrika sellas,okija shrine members,biafra dreamers,olumba worshippers,man eater(cliford orji clan)shege dan iska,fake drug manufacturers nd sellers,oyanra,apaniyan, mad bleep, i f**kin hate u people angry
mr man go and drink poison like your papa A what are you wiating for? all these things you mention yaribas a well known for that tongue
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by mkmyers45(m): 6:04pm On Aug 05, 2011
Na wa o undecided, why all the tribal segregation?, Naija no dey try o
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by Cdspencer(m): 9:47pm On Aug 05, 2011
Yereeebas and there dirty lifestyles! Make una reduce hand 4 crime. Dey born una crime! Haba!
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by igboboy1(m): 5:11am On Aug 06, 2011
gfarinho:

mad yeeeboo boy, no brain,okrika sellas,okija shrine members,biafra dreamers,olumba worshippers,man eater(cliford orji clan)shege dan iska,fake drug manufacturers nd sellers,oyanra,apaniyan, mad bleep, i f**kin hate u people angry

hahaha he hates igbos, Do we care NOOOOOO

Ok below is what you need since we are obviously driving you insane

ak47mann:

mr man go and drink poison like your papa Awo what are you waiting for? all these things you mention yaribas a well known for that tongue
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by rafcrown(m): 10:17am On Aug 06, 2011
Lets put the facts right some Yorubas do it but Yanmiris-the other name for lBOs -are professionals anytime,anyday.Na their major business.
A Nigerian travelling with 67 "drug capsules" in his stomach died due to certain complications on board a flight, which had to make an emergency landing at the city airport on Thursday.

The Doha-Kuala Lumpur flight requested an emergency landing after the deceased, Chika Imaneal (26), started vomiting and fell unconscious.

Medical experts at the airport declared Chika dead on arrival. The airport authority informed the Sahar police about the death, who have registered acase of "accidental death".
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by igboboy1(m): 11:36am On Aug 06, 2011
^^^haha gradual acceptance? OLODOwas (another name for ndi ofe mmanu) are the biggest fraudsters but when they get caught they will say oh we do small but igbos do it big (ah ah take am like a man now, na so so igbo dey commot for una mouth)

Now we know the obas, ooni, ige, adesanya join for the bribe taking, una dey turn am around say igbo do am too undecided

OLODOWAS o una be heavy cowards,
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by thameamead(f): 1:10pm On Aug 06, 2011
TheBash:

Sad state of affairs really. I know this guy very well, where he lives and all - couldn't believe it when I found out this morning. The things Nigerians do to live the life eh! No wonder he legged it to Naija. Unfortunately the conman never has a settled life until he faces the consequences!

could you kindly tell him when next you bump into him that he is a wanted man.
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by eghost247(m): 7:33pm On Aug 06, 2011
another tribalistic thread damn u all stupid tribalists on Nairaland
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by ceasyc(f): 3:34am On Aug 07, 2011
eghost247:

another tribalistic  thread damn u all silly tribalists on Nairaland

d thing tire me sef. ITS JUST EVERYWHERE - ALMOST EVERY TOPIC. SMHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HAVE YA HEADS EXAMINED & GET A LIFE PPLE! HE IS A NIGERIAN PERIOD
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by igboboy1(m): 7:58am On Aug 07, 2011
ceasyc:

d thing tire me sef. ITS JUST EVERYWHERE - ALMOST EVERY TOPIC. SMHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HAVE YA HEADS EXAMINED & GET A LIFE PPLE! HE IS A NIGERIAN PERIOD

Anuofia he is not just as nigerian he is a Yoruba, berra get your head checked.
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by rafcrown(m): 1:02pm On Aug 07, 2011
@igboboy
There is a Yoruba saying that we don't ask a kid not to stop dreaming or hoping to have leprosy but me must remind the kid of the consequences of living isolated life in the bush
You need to go to the nearest local library and get some history books to read about your people and what happened to them this ll enable you to think and respect other good tribes in Nigeria.
l Have nothing against Good lBO PEOPLE BUT THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE FORGOTTEN History so soon must be cautioned.
The remnants of the agonies suffered in the past must remain fresh in your memories.lf you cant get books ask your uncles who may still be alive.
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by rafcrown(m): 1:08pm On Aug 07, 2011
@The court heard that between 2003 and 2009 Agwuegbo fraudulently claimed £21,000 a year tax credits by stating her income was between £8,000 and £9,000 per year, but HMRC investigations proved her actual annual income was in excess of £50,000. In addition, she failed to declare her true income for income tax purposes and ran an unlicensed money lending business with Anyakudo. He would arrange loans for people charging them high interest rates on short term loans and Agwuegbo provided the funds.

Agwuegbo used some of the proceeds of the crimes to purchase properties in South East London, four of which she bought in 2006. She rented these properties out and failed to declare this additional income. It is believed her properties are worth approximately £1m.

Both were arrested on 27 April 2009 and charged on 1 March 2010. Cosmas Anyakudo pleaded guilty to the charges on 06 August 2010 and Joy Agwuegbo pleaded guilty on 16 May 2011.

Confiscation proceedings are taking place.
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by aljharem3: 1:26pm On Aug 07, 2011
igbo boy:

maybe you should get ur head examined

what is are you trying to prove here, so he is yoruba

as so what!!! did the reporter not say Nigerian

walihi you igbo people never seize to amaze me with ur shallow tribalistic thinking
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by ceasyc(f): 2:51pm On Aug 07, 2011
igbo boy:

what d 4ck is eating u up man? good heavens! GOLLY GOSH CAN'T U READ read your reply sef - its hilarious/laughable

anyhoo back to sender. i'll ignore u hence4th cos silence is d best answer given to pple whom have gone bonkers like u

he is a nigerian period. go back to school & read & write properly. I SUGGEST U START FROM KG 3. ARRANT NONSENSE!
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by igboboy1(m): 11:35pm On Aug 08, 2011
ceasyc:

what d 4ck is eating u up man? good heavens! GOLLY GOSH CAN'T U READ read your reply sef - its hilarious/laughable

anyhoo back to sender. i'll ignore u hence4th cos silence is d best answer given to pple whom have gone bonkers like u

he is a nigerian period. go back to school & read & write properly. I SUGGEST U START FROM KG 3. ARRANT NONSENSE!

^^ Definitely an Olodowa (by their utterings we shall know them)

Biko He is Yoruba na lie i lie?

Ur suggestion does not carry weight nor any atom of influence cos nna boy dey apply for Phd already, if u dey find classmate for the KG-3 wey u dey so, no be me go follow u do KG-3,

ANUOFIA grin
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by igboboy1(m): 11:38pm On Aug 08, 2011
alj_harem:

maybe you should get your head examined

what is are you trying to prove here, so he is yoruba

as so what!!! did the reporter not say Nigerian

walihi you[b] igbo people never seize to amaze me [/b]with your shallow tribalistic thinking

ANuofia as long u are amazed then i am doing my job

effing ogbanje

btw u no be igbo today? today Yoruba, tomorrow mallam, next week igbo (confused cattle)
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by igboboy1(m): 11:41pm On Aug 08, 2011
rafcrown:

@igboboy
There is a Yoruba saying that we don't ask a kid not to stop dreaming or hoping to have leprosy but me must remind the kid of the consequences of living isolated life in the bush
You need to go to the nearest local library and get some history books to read about your people and what happened to them this ll enable you to think and respect other good tribes in Nigeria.
l Have nothing against Good lBO PEOPLE BUT THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE FORGOTTEN History so soon must be cautioned.
The remnants of the agonies suffered in the past must remain fresh in your memories.lf you cant get books ask your uncles who may still be alive.

someone from a coward tribe giving me a 'NWA AFOR" advise, chai wonders shall never end

There is an igbo saying: that a mumu does not give counsel in the gathering of the wise, A mumu or should I say an OLODOWA like you should refrain from giving advise/counsel or even opinions cos they are worthless,
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by rafcrown(m): 5:24pm On Aug 09, 2011
@igboboy
-igbo means ,in my language,that i am very proud of ,3 or 4 different things
1 -indian hemp i believe you either abuse or deal with this
2- bush  -you must come from somewhere similar,from your way of reasoning/writing.
3 -head butt ,
4 Yanmiri-i dont even know why they call you this name but i love it.
BE REASONABLE AND BEHAVE YOURSELF.YOUR MEDULLA OBLOGANTA MUST BE EXAMlNED
A Criminal cannot be a wise person,learn from history and ask your uncles what happened to them-forgotten so soon?MUMUS ALWAYS think they are smart
How many yanmirins are in prisons worldwide drugs,rapes,frauds etc?
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by igboboy1(m): 5:26am On Aug 10, 2011
rafcorn: igbo boy does not give 2 Fs about your language, or is it only u that have a language undecided

you people are Olodowas ( i bet you know what an olodo is grin ) or at times known as ofe mmanu and so have nothing to offer,

Is it your obas and oonis taking money from the military junta that classifies as a respectable behavior?
is it ur tinubu that is cocaine pusher that is not a criminal?
Is it your awolowo that committed suicide that is a dignified human being?

Anuofia know your history first before you delve into someone else's history , effing OLODOWA
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by GbagaunCop: 9:01am On Aug 11, 2011
igbo boy:

rafcorn: igbo boy does not give 2 Fs about your language, or is it only u that have a language  undecided

you people are Olodowas ( i bet you know what an olodo is  grin ) or at times known as ofe mmanu and so have nothing to offer,

Is it your obas and oonis taking money from the military junta that classifies as a respectable behavior?
is it your tinubu that is cocaine pusher that is not a criminal?
Is it your awolowo that committed suicide that is a dignified human being?

Anuofia know your history first before you delve into someone else's history , effing OLODOWA

angry angry angry is this English Language
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by igboboy1(m): 6:39am On Aug 12, 2011
GbagaunCop:

angry angry angry is this English Language

no sir it is just language sir, u be english teacher? no vex i no pass english for school in those days undecided
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by rafcrown(m): 7:49pm On Aug 12, 2011
@igboboy ****Your level of reasoning and education is a disgrace to the real lbo people and to this country as a whole.You are not well versed in History ,not to talk of English Language.
You are allowed to write in your local language /dialect and we ll use Google to interprete,if possible.
Dont reframe/rewrite History,dont spread rumours and dont ridicule Great Nigerians-living or dead.A wise person ll not say that other people are foolish .
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by rafcrown(m): 8:04pm On Aug 12, 2011
@igboboy.See your brother

Nigerian With 128 Identities
Arrested By London Police A Nigerian, David Peters, 30, who has
defrauded banks to the tune of £636,000 by
using 128 different identity cards was arrested
by the police in London yesterday. Police investigation revealed that Daniel Peters
had in a series of scams duped banks,
mortgage lenders and government agencies,
disguising with different identities. The police told a court in London yesterday
that David Peters obtained 74 fake licences
after applying for them at a string of rural post
offices. The Nigerian also stole £168,575 (N45 million)
in benefits from three London councils by
claiming to be both tenant and landlord at the
same address. According to the Sun of London newspaper
and the Daily Mail also published in London,
Peters also got £250,000 (N62.5 million)
mortgage for a house in Edgware, North
London and another mortgage on a flat in
Essex worth £157,495 (N39 million) and also took more than £60,000 (N15 million) from
Lloyds TSB in series. The London police claimed that the Nigerian
committed these frauds since 2002 until
December last year when they nabbed him. Peters, also named Oluseyi Jeremiah Adebayo
on court documents admitted 29 of the
charges of fraud and being in possession of
false identification documents. Police detective Inspector Richard Fisher of City
of London said after the hearing: “This is the
biggest case of identity theft we have ever
investigated. The sheer number of the fake
identities we discovered are evidence of how
Peters was a full time fraudster funding a life of excess at the expense of others.” Police investigation revealed that Peters was
also known as Jerry Alfred Zaandam, Goke
Jerry Adeyimi, David Johnson Brown, Kevin
Michael Peters, John Donald Nelson, Desmond
Brown Jackson, etc. The police said they have brought an end to
Peters day of deceit and warned others who
like to act as someone they are not as a means
to commit crime. He is expected to be sentenced tomorrow.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by igboboy1(m): 7:22am On Aug 13, 2011
rafcrown:

@igboboy ****Your level of reasoning and education is a disgrace to the real lbo people and to this country as a whole.You are not well versed in History ,not to talk of English Language.
You are allowed to write in your local language /dialect and we ll use Google to interprete,if possible.
Dont reframe/rewrite History,dont spread rumours and dont ridicule Great Nigerians-living or dead.A wise person ll not say that other people are foolish .

Nna dem tell u say my name is jason braithwhite johnson? biko my first, middle and last name be igbo names so if i no sabi english i no shame at all,

Nna I am only correcting the history u tried to distort about ndi ofe mmanus, if i catch u distorting ofe mmanus history i have no choice but to intervene, ka chi fo
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by igboboy1(m): 7:24am On Aug 13, 2011
rafcrown:

@igboboy.See your brother

Nigerian With 128 Identities
Arrested By London Police A Nigerian, David Peters, 30, who has
defrauded banks to the tune of £636,000 by
using 128 different identity cards was arrested
by the police in London yesterday. Police investigation revealed that Daniel Peters
had in a series of scams duped banks,
mortgage lenders and government agencies,
disguising with different identities. The police told a court in London yesterday
that David Peters obtained 74 fake licences
after applying for them at a string of rural post
offices. The Nigerian also stole £168,575 (N45 million)
in benefits from three London councils by
claiming to be both tenant and landlord at the
same address. According to the Sun of London newspaper
and the Daily Mail also published in London,
Peters also got £250,000 (N62.5 million)
mortgage for a house in Edgware, North
London and another mortgage on a flat in
Essex worth £157,495 (N39 million) and also took more than £60,000 (N15 million) from
Lloyds TSB in series. The London police claimed that the Nigerian
committed these frauds since 2002 until
December last year when they nabbed him. Peters, also named Oluseyi Jeremiah Adebayo
on court documents admitted 29 of the
charges of fraud and being in possession of
false identification documents. Police detective Inspector Richard Fisher of City
of London said after the hearing: “This is the
biggest case of identity theft we have ever
investigated. The sheer number of the fake
identities we discovered are evidence of how
Peters was a full time fraudster funding a life of excess at the expense of others.” Police investigation revealed that Peters was
also known as Jerry Alfred Zaandam, Goke
Jerry Adeyimi, David Johnson Brown, Kevin
Michael Peters, John Donald Nelson, Desmond
Brown Jackson, etc. The police said they have brought an end to
Peters day of deceit and warned others who
like to act as someone they are not as a means
to commit crime. He is expected to be sentenced tomorrow.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^^ is he from oshimili? if not he is not my brother o, biko my family don big already yet u wan dash me another sibling. Easy abeg,
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by rafcrown(m): 6:39pm On Aug 13, 2011
@igboboy
Where is oshimili?Port Novo or a village located in the East
So not even all your Eastern people are your brothers
You Are A First Class Tribalist
Change to igbovillageboy instead of igboboy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Kills His Friend In Zamfara During Heated Fight (Photos) / Nigerian National Arrested In India With Drugs Worth Over ₦‎18 Million / Thai Police Focus On All 1,400 Nigerians For Fraud Investigation, 5 Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.