Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters (15374 Views)

DSS Alerts Public Of New Tactics By Fraudsters / BBC Africa Points Out Error On Nigerian Army's Boko Haram Most Wanted List / Oyo Police Parades Fraudsters With Their Charms, Car, & Phones (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by igboboy1(m): 3:07am On Aug 14, 2011
rafcrown:

@igboboy
Where is oshimili?Port Novo or a village located in the East
So not even all your Eastern people are your brothers
You Are A First Class Tribalist
Change to igbovillageboy instead of igboboy

Nna i am not from the east o, Oshimili is in Delta state (South south Nigeria for you dum phocks that dont know)

only first class? undecided I am a first class upper tribalist to the core and dont give an ish what you think,

WHy should i change my monicker? if you no like am change yours to OLODOWA, finito
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by rafcrown(m): 9:33pm On Aug 15, 2011
cant understand u at all,too much foolish talks
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by igboboy1(m): 4:11am On Aug 16, 2011
^^ if u no understand then go to school, how will your brain work when all you do is running up and down the street with your wheel barrow? effing agbero
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by ak47mann(m): 11:39am On Aug 16, 2011
igbo boy:

^^ if u no understand then go to school, how will your brain work when all you do is running up and down the street with your wheel barrow? effing agbero
grin grin
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by poweredcom(m): 9:07pm On Sep 20, 2011
Ohh Na wa o i was thinking it was Oga Seun THE OWNER OF NAIRALAND,
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 08, 2011
well God dey

Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by diperdee: 11:58am On Oct 12, 2014
i can't imagine Ibo man can say is Yoruba people doing or destroying Nigerian name abroad,i think you must be local person,i am here in Asia,go to Thailand,china,Indonesia,Taiwan,India,and here in Philippines where i am residing,Ibo people have spoiled Nigerian name,to the extend the policemen of all this countries i mentioned are aware that this people or greedy Nigerian race are called Ibo.if you have been in Thailand,you will pity your Ibo people chained like Dog,serving life, and china, well anyway they will never see Nigeria again believe me.
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by johnel2real(m): 12:02pm On Nov 09, 2017
yemmight:

See mumu. The highest fraudsters in Nigeria are Ibos and they are also leaders in rituals. Instead of seeing the accused as Nigerian, u think the ideal thing is to identify his tribe. Thts why your region has failed to deVelop till date.
my brother, u are no different from the person u are insulting. Nigerians ehh, sombody does a wrong thing, u want to correct him but in the process u do worse; how does that help matters.
Re: Seun Ajayi Listed Among Uk’s 10 Most Wanted Fraudsters by yemmight(m): 12:12pm On Nov 09, 2017
johnel2real:

my brother, u are no different from the person u are insulting. Nigerians ehh, sombody does a wrong thing, u want to correct him but in the process u do worse; how does that help matters.

Oponu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian National Arrested In India With Drugs Worth Over ₦‎18 Million / Father ‘sells’ Son For N250,000 / NSCDC Accused Of Shielding Officers Who Attacked Man, Three-year-old (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.