Stats: 3,166,402 members, 7,864,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:45 AM

Banks Statement Of Anambra State Treasury During Obi's Handover Emerge - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Banks Statement Of Anambra State Treasury During Obi's Handover Emerge (4661 Views)

Group Accuses Kwara Governor Of Bribing Policemen Directly From State Treasury / Peter Obi's Handover Note To Willy Obiano In 2014 (leaked) / Peter Obi's Handover Note To Obiano, I Challenge Akpabio To Publish Same (2) (3) (4)

Re: Banks Statement Of Anambra State Treasury During Obi's Handover Emerge by Modphase: 9:01am On Aug 06, 2022
Look at this cursed miserable n foolish soul. So agbero that was imported from Ibadan is Tinubu brain child. Many of you are roaming mad n just don't know. We're agbero constituting nusaince under Fashola who governed Lagos after Tinubu. ?

Doyou2019:

I'm not Igbo. Tinubu started this racketeering that has become a monster nationwide. It was his brainchild for amassing stolen wealth and rigging elections. Tried as Marwa did, the agberos just kept coming back, no thanks to Mr Bullion Van
But you urchins want us to quickly forget this simple fact now, so that you can blame other states for this ungamely beast created by your lord? How convenient. grin
Oniyeye ni awon online agbero yii sha grin
Re: Banks Statement Of Anambra State Treasury During Obi's Handover Emerge by Modphase: 9:09am On Aug 06, 2022
See foolish Igbo making senseless submission shamelessly like a lunatic. Tinubu invest 5 billion to rake he 19 billion. That was what the Pandora kleptomaniac Peter Obi wanted to.copy till he lost Anambra state fund to the investment. That is the cursed oloriburuku foolish Igbos refer to as economist.

CSTRR:

That is not his fault, you clown.

It's the value of your naira that depreciated.

Unlike your Tinubu, he did not loot the money.
He invested it in the name of the state. Which means it can still rise again.

If you can't see that, then you can't be helped.

Re: Banks Statement Of Anambra State Treasury During Obi's Handover Emerge by Doyou2019: 9:14am On Aug 06, 2022
Modphase:
Look at this cursed miserable n foolish soul. So agbero that was imported from Ibadan is Tinubu brain child. Many of you are roaming mad n just don't know. We're agbero constituting nusaince under Fashola who governed Lagos after Tinubu. ?

Agberoism imported from Ibadan to Lagos? That's a new one on me, I must confess grin

Omode yii, , o je lo wa ise se, ko yee doju ti awon obi re . grin

Oniyeye!
Re: Banks Statement Of Anambra State Treasury During Obi's Handover Emerge by Modphase: 9:40am On Aug 06, 2022
The job I have now will feed your generation into oblivion.

Doyou2019:

Agberoism imported from Ibadan to Lagos? That's a new one on me, I must confess grin

Oniyeye!
Re: Banks Statement Of Anambra State Treasury During Obi's Handover Emerge by PhenomenalAustin: 9:42am On Aug 06, 2022
femisplash:

What is this bullshit got to do with the topic at hand?. Do you have the brain to interpret the bank statement?
Bank statement only reveals inflows and outflows, it does not represents the financial position or strength of a state or organization.
What are we supposed to do with a handover note. Why can't you ask him to mandate the accountant general to publish the books of the state during his tenure.
Folks like you are the gullibles that are easily carried away by lies and cheap propaganda.
Typical Obidient supporters with all insults like a garage mannequin without brains.

You just shot yourself in the foot.. Check the velue of naira and dollar, same as the dollar exchange then

Compared it to the value of naira and dollar, same as the exchange rate now (2022)

He even made a profit from the initial money invested to the current investments in naira (2022)

Then check the dollar value. It's down due to increase of exchange value of the dollar which was caused by your savior Buhari

Broo, GO AND VERIFY
Re: Banks Statement Of Anambra State Treasury During Obi's Handover Emerge by Doyou2019: 9:45am On Aug 06, 2022
Modphase:
The job I have now will feed your generation into oblivion.

Someone tell this unfortunate hoodlum that agbero 30k job no be work o grin grin

O da, ma sunkun mo Omode yii.
Re: Banks Statement Of Anambra State Treasury During Obi's Handover Emerge by ira3oladosu: 9:51am On Aug 06, 2022
Lots of coverup here... who no dey lick soup?!... don’t paint black white for us abeg...Lots of coverup here... who no dey lick soup?!... don’t paint black white for us abeg......
Re: Banks Statement Of Anambra State Treasury During Obi's Handover Emerge by james078: 10:24am On Aug 06, 2022
Modphase:

Where is the link ?

I'm sorry the link is embedded I would pull it out

Here it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ742rN_kuo
Re: Banks Statement Of Anambra State Treasury During Obi's Handover Emerge by BlazinGlory40: 10:52am On Aug 06, 2022
femisplash:

See dem, na dem, typical unthinking bandwangoner. Getting unnecessarily excited over a handover note that was written at the instance of a Governor. When we say Igbos are illiterates, they'd start hitting their heads on the wall.

Someone who voted for an incompetent government twice is calling another person illiterate. You want to know the definition of illiteracy? Look in the mirror.
Re: Banks Statement Of Anambra State Treasury During Obi's Handover Emerge by PHIPEX(m): 11:09am On Aug 06, 2022
femisplash:

You're getting it wrong. I included the screenshot to follow up my point on his cheap falsehoods. At the time Obi granted a recent interview, he claimed the investment was valued at $100million but upon investigation, it was discovered it was only worth $5.38million. So, where did he get his $100million from?
The value in naira increased by what %?, by the way, the investment was in $. What's the stock performance?
You are a pathetic liar, the interview was in 2018 and the investment was rightly about $100million. you crashed the Naira value 4years after and use the 2022 naira-dollar value to judge 2018 interview
Re: Banks Statement Of Anambra State Treasury During Obi's Handover Emerge by general111(m): 12:27pm On Aug 06, 2022
jiolyn:
Watch and educate yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r3MQnSbEO4
God bless you for posting this
Re: Banks Statement Of Anambra State Treasury During Obi's Handover Emerge by Moh247: 12:50pm On Aug 06, 2022
Doyou2019:

Someone tell this unfortunate hoodlum that agbero 30k job no be work o grin grin

O da, ma sunkun mo Omode yii.

Rule 2 Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun
Re: Banks Statement Of Anambra State Treasury During Obi's Handover Emerge by Moh247: 12:51pm On Aug 06, 2022
Doyou2019:

Oniyeye!

Rule 2 Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun
Re: Banks Statement Of Anambra State Treasury During Obi's Handover Emerge by Coolbreeze27(m): 6:31am On Sep 25, 2022
I just wonder how adults will wake up in the morning and will not pray for sense, just hit your chest and say utter nonsense.

How is SABMILLER a family business of Peter Obi? Did you try to find out the owners of SABMILLER and that it is an international Brewery before making this comment?

How can you be so oblivious and proud? You don’t pride in ignorance.

femisplash:
What are we supposed to do with this?
What are the details of the investment?.. Did he include he invested the state's funds in his private business?
MDAs's balance and FG refund belongs to the State. Those are not investment figures and had to go back into the state's treasury rightly so. However, the details of the investment were not specifically stated, which is why he lumped everything together to arrive at a bloated figure.
Ameachi aslo handed a similar bloated figures to Wike without including specifics which Wike found out to have contradicted the reality of the projects on ground and the sale of the state's assets. These shortfalls did not find their way into the handover note and both individuals are at loggerheads due to the discrepancies.
Obiano also dismissed Obi's bogus claims after assuming office having found out that Obi covered much more than he revealed. Handover notes do not reveal the true position of the state's treasury but the official books in Government office especially the office of the state's accountant general.
Re: Banks Statement Of Anambra State Treasury During Obi's Handover Emerge by Rapuru14: 7:16am On Sep 25, 2022
femisplash:

Look at your thinking.. 48 billion tied up while the state was in decrepit. Obiano built an Airport, ICC, Stadium, with way more than 48 billion while still paying state's overheads including salaries and pensions. If Obi had invested meaningfully ( not into his private businesses), Obiano would have had a yearly returns to reflate the state's economy, with much for Gov. Soludo without having to borrow in his 1st 100 days in office. How are you satisfied tying up billions while there's no capital infrastructures to boost the state?.. smh.
https://www.nairaland.com/7043711/did-obiano-work

Idi@t
Re: Banks Statement Of Anambra State Treasury During Obi's Handover Emerge by natddon1: 8:37am On Sep 25, 2022
ExplorerReturns:
GO AND VERIFY!
But why was the rate just 7% per annum when commercial banks were doing above 12% per annum for local currency investments? I am sure that there is more we cannot see.

APC Losing Heavily In Kano, Kaduna, Zamfara States / Who Are The Low Grade Workers To Get The ₦‎25,000 Increment? / Bode George Exposes Bank CEOs Involves In FOREX Fraud

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50