Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Physically Challenged Man Takes Peter Obi's Evangelism To The Market - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Physically Challenged Man Takes Peter Obi's Evangelism To The Market (963 Views)

Obidients In Ondo State Take Peter Obi's Evangelism To Next Level (video) / Nigerian Man Takes Peter Obi Campaign To World Cup In Qatar (Photos) / Hausa Man Takes Peter Obi's Campaign To His Fellow Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Physically Challenged Man Takes Peter Obi's Evangelism To The Market by Jameskyrian(m): 11:44am On Aug 06, 2022
*#Obidatti023 : Physically challenged man from Adamawa takes Peter Obi's Evangelism to the Market*

���������✈️✈️✈️.... We move

See video.... Someone has even offered to gift him 100k this morning..
� � �

https://jkcyno.com/obidatti023-physically-challenged-man-from-adamawa-takes-peter-obis-evangelism-to-the-market-video/

3 Likes

Re: Physically Challenged Man Takes Peter Obi's Evangelism To The Market by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

To them their igbo president in form of Obi is the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about. Support Tinubu or Atiku and watch them curse, bash or threaten you. They accused you of being paid for supporting Tinubu or Atiku while them are doing it freely. They always insult the Fulani and Hausas and call them all sorts of names. They even call them cow, almajiri etc. They insult the Yorubas calling them fulani slaves. They condemned Nigeria as a country. Claiming Nigeria is a ZOO

ACHIEVEMENT- I WILL VOTE TINUBU
TOLERANCE & ACCOMMODATING- I WILL VOTE TINUBU

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

Go to east and see how all positions are occupied completely by all igbos.

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

I leave you to your conscience

So you have changed your username but still spamming threads. You Agbadorians, all you do is tribalism.

Nairaland mods, he has come again with causing tribal conflicts, posting the copy and paste nonsense.

14 Likes

Re: Physically Challenged Man Takes Peter Obi's Evangelism To The Market by SmellyNyash: 12:05pm On Aug 06, 2022
He knows that with Obi, his life is going to be best not better

6 Likes

Re: Physically Challenged Man Takes Peter Obi's Evangelism To The Market by SmellyNyash: 12:07pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

To them their igbo president in form of Obi is the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about. Support Tinubu or Atiku and watch them curse, bash or threaten you. They accused you of being paid for supporting Tinubu or Atiku while them are doing it freely. They always insult the Fulani and Hausas and call them all sorts of names. They even call them cow, almajiri etc. They insult the Yorubas calling them fulani slaves. They condemned Nigeria as a country. Claiming Nigeria is a ZOO

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

Reprobate. Ur a disgrace to your generation. Obi is going to be Nigeria president. Go and hang urself because we the sane u has endorsed him

6 Likes

Re: Physically Challenged Man Takes Peter Obi's Evangelism To The Market by Michelle70(m): 12:09pm On Aug 06, 2022
if it was the other way round, them go say he was paid
Re: Physically Challenged Man Takes Peter Obi's Evangelism To The Market by Abfinest007(m): 12:12pm On Aug 06, 2022
No body is stopping u not ,to vote for ur candidate, but remember, we once warned buhari's supporters

After voting for ur candidate . don't come here to beg for help

A candidate who's age is not known
Source of wealth is not known

And u are still campaigning for him
These set of people are d reason we have so many mad people on d street
Re: Physically Challenged Man Takes Peter Obi's Evangelism To The Market by Chiboy419: 12:48pm On Aug 06, 2022
Obi will surprise many.......

# on tinubu manhood i stand with my pvc atn hand to vote for peter obi
Re: Physically Challenged Man Takes Peter Obi's Evangelism To The Market by Chiboy419: 12:50pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

Continue changing username
Copy and paste gang........
Note******OBI IS YOUR NEXT PRESIDENT....
believe it or not

2 Likes

Re: Physically Challenged Man Takes Peter Obi's Evangelism To The Market by Seefinish: 1:25pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

give your one vote to Tinubu. I am not an Igbo, I am voting Obi. Obi is generational project. Aso Rock can't be old people's home

2 Likes

Re: Physically Challenged Man Takes Peter Obi's Evangelism To The Market by Godjone(m): 1:44pm On Aug 06, 2022
Those with Peter Gregory Obi are much more than those with BATist and Atikulate. Obi must triumph

1 Like

Re: Physically Challenged Man Takes Peter Obi's Evangelism To The Market by Jameskyrian(m): 2:16pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

Eiyaa... All these epistle just for your vote for Tinubu.... I feel your pain..

This physically challenged man is from Adamawa not Igbo but of course your hate for ndị igbo has blinded you.

Feel free to vote for your candidate bro and stop looping other Yorubas who know better into your delusion.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Physically Challenged Man Takes Peter Obi's Evangelism To The Market by Seefinish: 2:38pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
it's just a fallacy and mere imagination in your Obi presidency grin grin
the agbado and corn you are expecting to eat will not come to pass
Re: Physically Challenged Man Takes Peter Obi's Evangelism To The Market by VladimirPutiin(m): 2:57pm On Aug 06, 2022
These are the people feeling the brunt of Buhari clueless administration.
Re: Physically Challenged Man Takes Peter Obi's Evangelism To The Market by ajekpaks(m): 3:04pm On Aug 06, 2022
whitephoenix:

So you have changed your username but still spamming threads. You Agbadorians, all you do is tribalism.

Nairaland mods, he has come again with causing tribal conflicts, posting the copy and paste nonsense.
Re: Physically Challenged Man Takes Peter Obi's Evangelism To The Market by Balkan(m): 3:06pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

this criminal copying this propaganda and pasting in every post he sees. grin this is the only option he has to campaign for the druggie. Your ethnic card has fallen like a park of cards

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Is Not Anambra / Adamawa Youths Did Not Wash Off Atiku’s Footsteps, They Did This Instead (Video) / 2023: ‘Who Bankrolled Your Statement?’, Dino Melaye Bombs Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.