Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,389 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1018674 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Missngozi123: 7:25pm On Aug 24, 2022
I did, I uploaded a copy of my offer letter which indicated the scholarship as well.

Sunshyne007:

Congratulations! You did not submit your Scholarship letter?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giselle237: 7:27pm On Aug 24, 2022
kino47:
@duchess90 I just received a mail but my wife did not she’s the main applicant
dependent can not get visa and then the main applicant will be denied. It does not work that way. Main applicant is the ‘real owner’ of the entry clearance if we can put it that way.
Go for your passport and know. Nobody can foresee your report.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Preshyi: 7:41pm On Aug 24, 2022
I just booked biometrics date and paid for tls express courier but didn't see the option to put my address of choice. Please where will I see the option or is it on the biometrics day?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by AuntyKoko: 7:47pm On Aug 24, 2022
Hi everyone,
A friend paid for DHL delivery before her biometrics day. She was debited, but the payment didn't reflect on Tls portal. On her biometrics day, she was told to fill a form for refund.
She didn't make another payment on biometrics day for passport delivery, but wants to do it now. How can she go about it?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kalakris: 8:06pm On Aug 24, 2022
Preshyi:
I just booked biometrics date and paid for tls express courier but didn't see the option to put my address of choice. Please where will I see the option or is it on the biometrics day?
On bio day, they will give you a form to fill your address for DHL
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by emandman: 8:19pm On Aug 24, 2022
AuntyKoko:
Hi everyone,
A friend paid for DHL delivery before her biometrics day. She was debited, but the payment didn't reflect on Tls portal. On her biometrics day, she was told to fill a form for refund.
She didn't make another payment on biometrics day for passport delivery, but wants to do it now. How can she go about it?
Same happened to me, I was not even give refund form ,I was told to contact my bank. I sent mail to tls about it nothing,I'll advise people not to pay for delivery on the portal,the guy at tls looked shocked sef,he kept asking me how I paid online.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by BStrands(f): 8:21pm On Aug 24, 2022
Hello gurus in the house.
Pls if I send a paid mail for MA do I need to send a separate email for dependents as well?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by BigMike19: 8:25pm On Aug 24, 2022
Kittie1:
Congratulations!

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Preshyi: 8:29pm On Aug 24, 2022
Thank you
Kalakris:

On bio day, they will give you a form to fill your address for DHL
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by fun2fun(f): 8:33pm On Aug 24, 2022
Missngozi123:
I did, I uploaded a copy of my offer letter which indicated the scholarship as well.

@ missngozi 123. I sent you a mail.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by SaintOpzy(m): 8:39pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jomdavid:
VISA ALERT!!!
Biometrics for MA and partner: 26th July Ikeja TLS
Decision made: 12th August
Collection mail: 23rd August

Documents Submitted for MA:
MBA certificate and transcript
TB cert
Statement of account
Letter of English Proficiency
Passport data page
Family pictures
Reference letter (2019 till date only.) Nothing was submitted to cover the study gap from 2012 to 2019.

Documents Submitted- Partner
TB test cert
Statement of account
Marriage certificate
Family Pictures
Passport data page

The MAs GWF and CAS numbers were not included in the partner's application and we almost cancelled the application but we were adviced to write a letter stating the error and the numbers which was uploaded along with other documents.

Thanks to everyone who contributes in one way or the other here, God bless you all.
To those still awaiting their visas, God will perfect all that concerns you.

It's been a long journey, but God remained faithful and came through for us.

Please, just sent you a mail

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ibro2021: 8:45pm On Aug 24, 2022
Apologies for the delayed response as I'm just seeing this.

It applies after printing your statement. So a Feb 1 - 28 statement is valid for use until March 31.

Gunit87:

Please does the 31 days rule after printing my statement of account is counted till the biometric date or the day I applied online for my visa application. Please help!!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by IDtravel: 8:48pm On Aug 24, 2022
careerwoman:
Is anyone going to the University of Hull?
Let’s connect please.
What’s the easiest way to get to Hull City from Heathrow or Gatwick?
Options for accommodation around Hull please…
Been searching for flights to no avail. One way tickets are over the roof!! 1million plus..
How did we get here?? God help us.

Why hearhrow and not Manchester
I'm but my visa isn't out yet

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by LagosismyHome(f): 8:52pm On Aug 24, 2022
If you book for express Courier and reschedule do you pay for that again?..
It seems to be adding it again to the basket . I don't want to pay twicev
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ibro2021: 8:59pm On Aug 24, 2022
House please, is transit visa required for any of these - Amsterdam, Paris, Oslo?

Edit: how about Istanbul ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Vickyaldes7: 9:01pm On Aug 24, 2022
Please where in the tls website do someone upload the TB test certificate?
And also what's the difference between the sponsor evidences and studies evidence since sometimes, you University is called sponsor?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Davidandgo: 9:04pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jomdavid:
VISA ALERT!!!
Biometrics for MA and partner: 26th July Ikeja TLS
Decision made: 12th August
Collection mail: 23rd August

Documents Submitted for MA:
MBA certificate and transcript
TB cert
Statement of account
Letter of English Proficiency
Passport data page
Family pictures
Reference letter (2019 till date only.) Nothing was submitted to cover the study gap from 2012 to 2019.

Documents Submitted- Partner
TB test cert
Statement of account
Marriage certificate
Family Pictures
Passport data page

The MAs GWF and CAS numbers were not included in the partner's application and we almost cancelled the application but we were adviced to write a letter stating the error and the numbers which was uploaded along with other documents.

Thanks to everyone who contributes in one way or the other here, God bless you all.
To those still awaiting their visas, God will perfect all that concerns you.

It's been a long journey, but God remained faithful and came through for us.

Congratulations !!

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Tobidarker02: 9:04pm On Aug 24, 2022
Vickyaldes7:
And also what's the difference between the sponsor evidences and studies evidence since sometimes, you University is called sponsor?
Tb test: travel and residency
Sponsor evidence: CAS
Study evidence: bsc certificate, transcripts, ssce or English test

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kalakris: 9:04pm On Aug 24, 2022
LagosismyHome:
If you book for express Courier and reschedule do you pay for that again?..
It seems to be adding it again to the basket . I don't want to pay twicev
Don't pay again. Just inform them that you have paid before and they will see it in the system
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by payne4real(m): 9:06pm On Aug 24, 2022
Please will be going to Ulster University, Magee. Northern Ireland. Which airport will you advice for landing Heathrow or Gatwick?

Do I need yellow card?

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Vickyaldes7: 9:06pm On Aug 24, 2022
Vickyaldes7:
For uploading B.Sc certificate and WASSCE for example, it will be under studies evidence right?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Phebeana: 9:13pm On Aug 24, 2022
BStrands:
Hello gurus in the house.
Pls if I send a paid mail for MA do I need to send a separate email for dependents as well?

Nope one enquiry covers all
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jay123000: 9:20pm On Aug 24, 2022
efosakelly:

if you attemp to buy the flexi appointment, and put it on your basket, you will not see any appointment date.
and you will start complaining there is no date,
The only way you can use flexi appointment lately is when a couple or family arrive at TLS and at least one of them have appointment for that particular day, other members of the family can then purchase flexi/walkin on site.

Please I want to upgrade to Priority service..I don't know how to go about.. the place to Buy on my page isn't clickable..please someone should put me thru biko
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Missngozi123: 9:26pm On Aug 24, 2022
I have replied
fun2fun:

@ missngozi 123. I sent you a mail.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Missngozi123: 9:34pm On Aug 24, 2022
Hello,
I'm going to Ulster as well, however the Coleraine campus
I'd advise that you fly to Heathrow and then take a connecting flight to Belfast.
The university is offering pick up services from Belfast airport for international students on the 17th and 18th of September for £20, might be wise to book that and fly into Belfast on any of these days in order to ease your waka.
No need for yellow card as far as I'm aware.

Goodluck
payne4real:
Please will be going to Ulster University, Magee. Northern Ireland. Which airport will you advice for landing Heathrow or Gatwick?

Do I need yellow card?

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by LagosismyHome(f): 9:38pm On Aug 24, 2022
Kalakris:

Don't pay again. Just inform them that you have paid before and they will see it in the system

Perfect ... thanks a million
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Bekeesoft: 10:01pm On Aug 24, 2022
cutebear:
Congratulations ooooo!!!! cheesy Did you declare your previous U.S & Canada refusals in your student visa application?

Yes I declared both and the reason for denial.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by BStrands(f): 10:07pm On Aug 24, 2022
Thank you

Phebeana:

Nope one enquiry covers all
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ibukune(m): 10:12pm On Aug 24, 2022
jay123000:

Please I want to upgrade to Priority service..I don't know how to go about.. the place to Buy on my page isn't clickable..please someone should put me thru biko

Do it on a laptop and not a phone. It will go through.

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (1029)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.