Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1022694 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 7:38am On Aug 25, 2022
Hello

Oslo, Amsterdam and Paris -Yes

Istanbul -No
Cheers
Ibro2021:
House please, is transit visa required for any of these - Amsterdam, Paris, Oslo?

Edit: how about Istanbul ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Cashmadam: 7:42am On Aug 25, 2022
Kemisola0206:
Good evening house, pls I want to differ my admission to Jan, due to some things... Can I use the present CAS giving to me for Sept to apply for Visa for January intake. Cos have already applied for CAS number...
Pls waiting for your response �

No you can't use the same CAS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Cashmadam: 7:44am On Aug 25, 2022
NaijaGoBetter20:
Good evening house

Please what's the meaning of CAS used mail sent to me from my school?

It means your application has been assessed. Essentially, you can use your CAS only once so it is just a notification that it has been used for your application.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Cashmadam: 7:46am On Aug 25, 2022
frankob:

Manchester is closer

Manchester is closer to Hull but tickets to Heathrow are usually cheaper.

I suggest you check Qatar and Turkish Airline. The others will either be too expensive or you need a transit visa (KLM, Air France).

Tickets are definitely very expensive now so you need to brace up for the cost.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ajiboyehify(m): 8:16am On Aug 25, 2022
Please who has paid for Qatar airline via GT bank transfer before? I just want to know how many hours it takes for them to acknowledge the payment. I paid in for a booking in the midnight but it hasn't reflect so I am wondering...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Isiterere(m): 8:23am On Aug 25, 2022
DTOBS:
Thanks so much Man!!!

I really appreciate.

Thanks @dduchess90 for all you do too. Was trying to remember your monicker earlier.

sad sad sad sad
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Isiterere(m): 8:29am On Aug 25, 2022
Ajiboyehify:
Please who has paid for Qatar airline via GT bank transfer before? I just want to know how many hours it takes for them to acknowledge the payment. I paid in for a booking in the midnight but it hasn't reflect so I am wondering...
It is usually within 6 hours, if the issue is not resolved by 12 pm, reach out to them. I used bank card, though
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Cashmadam: 8:30am On Aug 25, 2022
WetinUGain:

Were you able to get this resolve?..How did you go about it?

It appears the issue affects those who selected standard and now want to upgrade to priority. I know someone who selected priority from the onset without any issue. Keep trying..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jay123000: 8:32am On Aug 25, 2022
Pls I still can't get Priority service oo...the buy options isn't showing up oo.. please I need help ejoor on what to do

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ignis: 8:34am On Aug 25, 2022
Habiibii:
It's a month already but not yet debited, I will advise anyone not to use sterling for processing Form A

Na wa oooooooh.... Please which bank would u advise ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giselle237: 8:34am On Aug 25, 2022
Ajiboyehify:
Dnt stop calling their Lagos number from 9am on +23412798888
Send your proof of payment to losreservation@ng.qatarairways.com urgently with your booking details and phone no
If by end of today you dnt see your ticket find a way to their Lagos office first thing in the morning. Alot of people have been complaining about their late replies with tickets and then the booking expires.
But as long as u drag them and the money was in their account before booking expired they will reissue the ticket. Dnt waste time and dnt allow it get to that. Send someone to them today if you not in Lag

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giselle237: 8:34am On Aug 25, 2022
jay123000:
Pls I still can't get Priority service oo...the buy options isn't showing up oo.. please I need help ejoor on what to do
enter the TLS site oga/ma, you are standing on the corridor and complaining
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Promoter2: 8:44am On Aug 25, 2022
Hello guys,
Please is Digital Marketing MSc. a good course to pursue in the UK?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ajiboyehify(m): 8:51am On Aug 25, 2022
giselle237:

Dnt stop calling their Lagos number from 9am on +23412798888
Send your proof of payment to losreservation@ng.qatarairways.com urgently with your booking details and phone no
If by end of today you dnt see your ticket find a way to their Lagos office first thing in the morning. Alot of people have been complaining about their late replies with tickets and then the booking expires.
But as long as u drag them and the money was in their account before booking expired they will reissue the ticket. Dnt waste time and dnt allow it get to that. Send someone to them today if you not in Lag

Thank you. To now get someone in Lagos is the issue. Will see how to Fast track it. But I have sent them mail and called them this morning. Thank you so much. Will do the needful
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Getset: 8:53am On Aug 25, 2022
I want to get this right. When do I need to print another 28 days statement for Biometrics. Is it after 30days from the date of my visa application or after 30 days from the last date on the statement I used for visa application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ajiboyehify(m): 8:58am On Aug 25, 2022
Isiterere:

It is usually within 6 hours, if the issue is not resolved by 12 pm, reach out to them. I used bank card, though

Ok bro. I tried using bank card. It was rejecting it .. so I had to hold.it for 48hours and result to bank transfer
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mcpapillo(m): 9:07am On Aug 25, 2022
Tobidarker02:

Tb test: travel and residency
Sponsor evidence: CAS
Study evidence: bsc certificate, transcripts, ssce or English test

If one put tb test in other category, hope it's not an issue?

Cc dduchess90
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by chikaJs: 9:15am On Aug 25, 2022
Visa Alert!!! Visa Alert!!! Visa Alert!!!

School: Northumbria University London Campus

Course: Web and Mobile Development Technologies

Visa application/payment: 17th /19th IHS

TLS Center: Abuja

Biometrics: 28th July, 2022

Decision Made: (Paid Call) 17th August, 2022

Collection Mail: 23rd August, 2022

DHL/collection: 25th August, 2022

I am so happy!!!!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ibro2021: 9:20am On Aug 25, 2022
Thanks for the feedback.

dduchess90:
Hello

Oslo, Amsterdam and Paris -Yes

Istanbul -No
Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloryval: 9:33am On Aug 25, 2022
Please someone should assist me on how to make paid call please I did biomimetic since 28th July Lagos Ikeja no movement at all
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by babra19: 9:34am On Aug 25, 2022
Awwww big congratulations to you

chikaJs:
Visa Alert!!! Visa Alert!!! Visa Alert!!!

School: Northumbria University London Campus

Course: Web and Mobile Development Technologies

Visa application/payment: 17th /19th IHS

TLS Center: Abuja

Biometrics: 28th July, 2022

Decision Made: (Paid Call) 17th August, 2022

Collection Mail: 23rd August, 2022

DHL/collection: 25th August, 2022

I am so happy!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giselle237: 9:35am On Aug 25, 2022
Ajiboyehify:

Thank you. To now get someone in Lagos is the issue. Will see how to Fast track it. But I have sent them mail and called them this morning. Thank you so much. Will do the needful
did they pick the call?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mcpapillo(m): 9:37am On Aug 25, 2022
Has anyone been able to do walk in at VI before the day of their appmt. Both MA and dependant
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ajiboyehify(m): 9:55am On Aug 25, 2022
giselle237:
did they pick the call?

They picked. She was like I should give them 24hours. I will still call them back
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ibukune(m): 9:57am On Aug 25, 2022
jay123000:

Sorry,I thought the Priority service fees is $250 ? I'm seeing £250 oo...please oo help a brother for clarity, how much is that in dollars if it's in Pounds we are paying.
Thanks

I came out 308 dollars when I paid.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ibukune(m): 10:01am On Aug 25, 2022
jay123000:

Use the amend button. That's where u will see it not buy.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 10:17am On Aug 25, 2022
Hello

No not at all

Cheers
mcpapillo:

If one put tb test in other category, hope it's not an issue?

Cc dduchess90
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 10:18am On Aug 25, 2022
Hello

Inorder not to get yourself confused

Print from the date you started counting your POFs till date

It will address any question you might have

Cheers
Getset:
I want to get this right. When do I need to print another 28 days statement for Biometrics. Is it after 30days from the date of my visa application or after 30 days from the last date on the statement I used for visa application?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Fibonacci2021: 10:20am On Aug 25, 2022
The University of Essex does not require POF before CAS.

Cheers!

carik:
Anyone with any information about university of Essex

I need to find out if they wont require financial statement before CAS is issued. The statement in offer letter says some checks will be carried out after deposits and before Issuance of CAS

It is a January Intake
Thanks folks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by richkidboi45: 10:42am On Aug 25, 2022
Anyone with information about university of sunderland, I applied for October intake and I just got a conditional offer which requires payment of £3500 with proof of change of name and proof of being taught in English

I would like to know if sunderland requires payment in conditional offer

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giselle237: 10:46am On Aug 25, 2022
Ajiboyehify:
They picked. She was like I should give them 24hours. I will still call them back
yes dnt rest till you see your ticket
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jay123000: 10:51am On Aug 25, 2022
giselle237:
enter the TLS site oga/ma, you are standing on the corridor and complaining

Thanks...

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (1029)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.