Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1003039 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ozededes: 11:10am On Sep 12, 2022
Mine just moved to ' transferred to VAC' so I will be picking up this week

Simieoni2:

Abeg alert me wen u get ur pick up mail i need mine 16th i don tire

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Oririann: 11:12am On Sep 12, 2022
bamangar:
Hello, all, I have just been given MSc admission (conditional) by Teesside University for January intake. I am quite excited even though i am still waiting to hear from University of Salford and Uni Sunderland. I was given 14 days to do the necessary which is provide my School certificate and 4,000 pounds deposit.

For those in Teesside or knows about Teesside, How is the city of Middlebrough? Are there available jobs for students? How is is Teesside installmental payment plan?

thanks...

Please I have a question for you..
I applied to Teesside too and I was told to pay £111 .0 for qualification verification and yet yo get offer..
Pls reply
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by odehbrainard: 11:15am On Sep 12, 2022
God morning house, please on immigration compliance form from my school, I stated that I have been refused visa to the Uk and USA and now in the schools forum on Facebook, one of the user introduced me to the schools representative in Nigeria and he is telling me now that I might not get my CAS after I have paid my deposit. He said I should have stated in the school form that I have not been refused a visa before. I am feeling bad and sad now. I haven’t heard from the university of sunderland. Please anyone here who has been refused visa to the us and Uk before who got their CAS after stating it? Please reply.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Asslady7: 11:20am On Sep 12, 2022
baines3:

Try university of staffordshire... They do accept HND for direct masters

Aww Thank you .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Damola01: 11:22am On Sep 12, 2022
Damola01:
Biometrics August 12, VI TLS
2nd Paid Call, Decision made. Tracker still shows "At DMC", hoping to get collection mail soon.

Update: Tracker just switched to "Transferred to VAC"

Thank God for progress smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Simieoni2: 11:23am On Sep 12, 2022
Ozededes:

Congratulations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by nairaandaed: 11:25am On Sep 12, 2022
Ozededes:

Congratulations
When was ur bio

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by frankob(m): 11:27am On Sep 12, 2022
mattyjay:
No NSF, nothing. They escalated and said it will be resolved within 15 working days. When I called, they said it is awaiting decision. No empathy in their voice, nothing. Its quite sad. I think they've abandoned standard applicants and are only focusing on priority.

Na money Dey talk o them Dey answer priority first.
I regret not doing priority I didn’t know I was to do it before bio. Now see me for delay.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by frankob(m): 11:28am On Sep 12, 2022
Ozededes:

Bio date?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by seglius(m): 11:35am On Sep 12, 2022
bigtt76:
Exactly ....may be the UKVI folks has discovered the rented POF and delaying on purpose to cause hardship to those who rented theirs cheesy

Not possible. They are not wicked like us.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Asslady7: 11:35am On Sep 12, 2022
baines3:

Try university of staffordshire... They do accept HND for direct masters

Pls do you know about their tuition fees ? I don’t think it’s listed on there site .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ozededes: 11:38am On Sep 12, 2022
VI TLS 15th Aug

nairaandaed:

Congratulations
When was ur bio

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ozededes: 11:38am On Sep 12, 2022
Vi TLS 15tg Aug

frankob:

Bio date?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by remecy(f): 11:38am On Sep 12, 2022
mudimooon:
I got a conditional admission from Teesside University,I used form A to pay the initial deposit. Since July 20th,It hasn't reflected on my dashboard that the school has seen the payment and my deadline was sept 9th. What can I do ?? Pls help

Did you do a qualification check for Teesside? If yes, how did you go about it please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by odehbrainard: 11:47am On Sep 12, 2022
Good morning house, please on immigration compliance form from my school, I stated that I have been refused visa to the Uk and USA and now in the schools forum on Facebook, one of the user introduced me to the schools representative in Nigeria and he is telling me now that I might not get my CAS after I have paid my deposit. He said I should have stated in the school form that I have not been refused a visa before. I am feeling bad and sad now. I haven’t heard from the university of sunderland. Please anyone here who has been refused visa to the us and Uk before who got their CAS after stating it? Please reply.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by HrmBennyEmmy: 11:52am On Sep 12, 2022
It’s for pre masters dear, then next year I will progress to masters. I nr get power to they wait for 9ja
Asslady7:

Which school please , some of the schools I applied to said they will only take me into premasters , others have not responded since 5weeks ago.
NB : I have HND (upper credit) and I am applying to study related courses.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by HrmBennyEmmy: 11:54am On Sep 12, 2022
I got my CAS after Stating my 2 visit refusals to the UK. I don’t think that will stop you from not getting CAS
odehbrainard:
Good morning house, please on immigration compliance form from my school, I stated that I have been refused visa to the Uk and USA and now in the schools forum on Facebook, one of the user introduced me to the schools representative in Nigeria and he is telling me now that I might not get my CAS after I have paid my deposit. He said I should have stated in the school form that I have not been refused a visa before. I am feeling bad and sad now. I haven’t heard from the university of sunderland. Please anyone here who has been refused visa to the us and Uk before who got their CAS after stating it? Please reply.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by odehbrainard: 12:05pm On Sep 12, 2022
HrmBennyEmmy:
I got my CAS after Stating my 2 visit refusals to the UK. I don’t think that will stop you from nothing getting CAS

Thank you, but did you get your CAS from the university of sunderland cause I just did not want to lie about anything. The agent made me believe that they might ghost me based on the fact that I stated all my previous refusals on my visa questionnaire form my school sent me to fill. Thanks �
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gboye123: 12:11pm On Sep 12, 2022
Guys

It looks like it is finally the turn of 11th and 12th August Biom'ed applicants

I have just had an update : Now on Application Transfered to VAC. This is after waiting for ever.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bigtt76(f): 12:15pm On Sep 12, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I know just kidding

seglius:

Not possible. They are not wicked like us.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by HrmBennyEmmy: 12:15pm On Sep 12, 2022
No not Sunderland… How long have you requested fr CAS?? It’s good to be honest.. if they refuse to issue CAS then I think it depends on the reasons for refusal because schools won’t want to loose their sponsorship license. But you getting a visa refusal won’t affect you getting CAs or new visa process…each application is treated on individual merits unless your status hasn’t changed from the last time you applied for visa.
odehbrainard:

Thank you, but did you get your CAS from the university of sunderland cause I just did not want to lie about anything. The agent made me believe that they might ghost me based on the fact that I stated all my previous refusals on my visa questionnaire form my school sent me to fill. Thanks �

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Damola01: 12:15pm On Sep 12, 2022
Gboye123:
Guys

I have just had an update : Now on Application Transfered to VAC. This is after waiting for ever.

Nice one my man
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by odehbrainard: 12:21pm On Sep 12, 2022
HrmBennyEmmy:
No not Sunderland… How long have you requested fr CAS?? It’s good to be honest.. if they refuse to issue CAS then I think it depends on the reasons for refusal because schools won’t want to loose their sponsorship license. But you getting a visa refusal won’t affect you getting CAs or new visa process…each application is treated on individual merits unless your status hasn’t changed from the last time you applied for visa.

My status has changed. Visa refusal was in 2014.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by frankob(m): 12:29pm On Sep 12, 2022
Gboye123:
Guys

That means it’s now taking approximately 30 days to process now. It’s well
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mi4mi2(f): 12:41pm On Sep 12, 2022
Hi guys! Pls who knows much about wolverhampton? (school payment plan and city life for families).... I just got a conditional offer from the university
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ejiod(m): 12:44pm On Sep 12, 2022
WetinUGain:

Why not save yourself the stress of transit visas and look for airlines or airports without transit visas, like Kenya, Turkish,Rwanda, Qatar,Egypt Air, Emirates.

Yesterday, I checked Virgin from Abuja for 23rd of September, it was not up to N900k.
please which URL link are you looking at because the last time I checked it was $4500
Omoooo Qatar air looks fully booked
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Greathand01: 12:46pm On Sep 12, 2022
Good afternoon.. please very urgent.. will I need transit visa for klm
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Skearlebol(m): 12:51pm On Sep 12, 2022
I guess i´m in the same shoes with you, bro! I need an help to get my Certificate and transcript from Osun State Polytechnic, Iree. I finished from Iree in the year 2007, Banking and Finance. And, i´m presently out of Naija. Please, does anyone here have a lecturer at Ospoly, Iree who could be of help in this regards.

Thanks everyone! God bless you!![/color][color=#000099]

damlawrence101:
Hello guys,
I dont know if any1 can link mi 2 some lecturers in IREE POLY(OSUN STATE POLYTECHNICS IREE ) I need to collect my certificate and transcript
Cuz I'm not in Naija at d moment
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bigtt76(f): 12:55pm On Sep 12, 2022
How much has your status changed? Do you currently work? Does your salary cover your expected expense or do you have savings in your name? This and more would require you to address when putting in a new application cos the visa officer will refer to your past records.

odehbrainard:

My status has changed. Visa refusal was in 2014.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by odehbrainard: 1:08pm On Sep 12, 2022
bigtt76:
How much has your status changed? Do you currently work? Does your salary cover your expected expense or do you have savings in your name? This and more would require you to address when putting in a new application cos the visa officer will refer to your past records.

I have savings in my name. Enough savings in fact to see me through. My issue now is to be able to pass through the CAS stage, I have more than enough savings in fact. Genuine funds not borrowed.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Pchuks99: 1:09pm On Sep 12, 2022
24hrs on weekdays

nairaandaed:
Please those that have done paid mail, how fast did they reply?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Pchuks99: 1:11pm On Sep 12, 2022
[
Do another paid mail/call

quote author=mattyjay post=116586764]Anyone else in this position? Bio since 10th August Ikeja TLS. Paid mail and Paid call last week and they said awaiting decision? Is this normal? I'm loosing my sh*t. Any advise on how to move from here?

@justwise
@duchess[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.