Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,599 members, 7,837,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1025580 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by SaintOpzy(m): 1:11pm On Sep 12, 2022
SaintOpzy:
For those that have travelled, could you itemize documents requested both at airport(s) during checking in and POE for us please

Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Pchuks99: 1:17pm On Sep 12, 2022
Please someone help with Abuja TLS email address

Paid mail replay says decision made but no mail from them and school deadline fast approaching
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Pacypatty(f): 1:19pm On Sep 12, 2022
Pchuks99:

Paid mail replay says decision made but no mail from them and school deadline fast approaching

Bio date pls?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Pchuks99: 1:20pm On Sep 12, 2022
16th Aug

Pacypatty:

Bio date pls?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by olumzy06(m): 1:26pm On Sep 12, 2022
Champagning:

I have requested over 2 weeks now , no response , when did you request for your?

I have requested more than 2 weeks now. Called and called but no response. All they kept saying is the immigration team are working on it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by WilsonBright935: 1:36pm On Sep 12, 2022
Who else did his/her bio (standard) on the 19th of August 2022?
Till now I haven't heard from DMC/VAC
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bigtt76(f): 1:37pm On Sep 12, 2022
Excellent, so what you need to do is build your case when requesting your CAS by telling the university that - when you applied back then and got rejected, you were naive as to what was expected of you but that now, you are well grounded and understand clearly the financial implications for getting a successful visa. Of course the university will subject you to their own interview to confirm how read and genuine you are to be issued with a CAS. All the best

odehbrainard:

I have savings in my name. Enough savings in fact to see me through. My issue now is to be able to pass through the CAS stage, I have more than enough savings in fact. Genuine funds not borrowed.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by seglius(m): 1:38pm On Sep 12, 2022
Pchuks99:

16th Aug

Standard ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by seglius(m): 1:38pm On Sep 12, 2022
WilsonBright935:

13 is here waiting, decision made already. Lol

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mhizlateefah(f): 1:41pm On Sep 12, 2022
seglius:

13 is here waiting, decision made already. Lol

Na was oooo. Me wey be 16th get hope be that angry
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Jojonala: 1:41pm On Sep 12, 2022
I am 18th of august… I don fast and pray die because I am tired

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Bukolar1(f): 1:42pm On Sep 12, 2022
Thank you. I have actually been reading some negative reviews about them having poor communication system, this I noticed with the way I don't get feedbacks concerning my application progress as well as no reply to all emails I have sent so far.
Zoey1:
Hmmm!
Well UK standard.
It’s just average…. Not good.
Except they have changed in the past 2 years.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Pacypatty(f): 1:42pm On Sep 12, 2022
Pchuks99:

16th Aug

Congratulations
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Damius: 1:46pm On Sep 12, 2022
Promoter2:

Your husband can apply from China as your dependant along with the kids.
No exceptional documentations besides your marriage certificate, pictures and stuff. Consent letter for bank statement and your children birth certificate. He'll go ahead to schedule a biometric at the Consulate there.

Thank you for your response. He has started his application now.

I guess am just … anxious/impatient… cos I want the visa out soonest hopefully, and waiting for his application now. But he has started.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Damius: 1:51pm On Sep 12, 2022
giselle237:
who will take care of the kids while you are at school? They ordinarily can not allow such scenario until you explain the compelling reasons why father will not come together to UK with you.
Make arrangements for who will look after them and provide evidence if your husband will not be applying

I understand this. I believe the kids will be enrolled into school, and can put them in after school care if need be.

I also have extended family around… But husband has started his own application.

Thank you for the response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Damius: 1:53pm On Sep 12, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

If you look back at the thread there has been issues like this raised before

To respond 1. You can't declare sole responsibility, it's the court that will declare that , and that will be a legally binding documents (either in separation or divorce)

2. You can provide compelling reasons why you are applying alone with the kids. Compelling reasons are things like physical disabilities or mental health not distance or jobs

3. Best bet , the kids may be refused and then they will reapply with your husband, he can apply from any location

Cheers

Thank you for the response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Jojonala: 1:54pm On Sep 12, 2022
I am blaming and regretting why I applied for standard visa. I didn’t know they have reintroduced super and priority visa. To me standard is zero

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Pchuks99: 1:56pm On Sep 12, 2022
Yes

seglius:

Standard ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by seglius(m): 2:01pm On Sep 12, 2022
Mhizlateefah:

Na was oooo. Me wey be 16th get hope be that angry

That is it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by MonsieurVictor: 2:02pm On Sep 12, 2022
mohdimplez:

Don’t worry, it should be received by tomorrow by God’s grace. Just be calm and be positive. Cheers
Thanks, it just changed now. Many thanks for words so soothing

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by SavageBoy: 2:06pm On Sep 12, 2022
Ejiod:

please which URL link are you looking at because the last time I checked it was $4500
Omoooo Qatar air looks fully booked

Baba you sef wan jand
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kife(m): 2:09pm On Sep 12, 2022
Please can anyone help with accomodation or leads for one in Ulster University,Belfast Campus. Please kindly reach out..

Arrival date is 23rd.

Please this very urgent and will be appreciated.

Thank you in advance.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giselle237: 2:10pm On Sep 12, 2022
Damius:
I understand this. I believe the kids will be enrolled into school, and can put them in after school care if need be.
I also have extended family around… But husband has started his own application.Thank you for the response
after school care will be compulsory and not if need be if father will not be coming as children can not look after themselves…
also extended family will not count.. so I’m happy to hear husband will start application now. Goodluck
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ejiod(m): 2:14pm On Sep 12, 2022
SavageBoy:

Baba you sef wan jand
I have another chronicles loading.
Will gist you guys

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by frankob(m): 2:27pm On Sep 12, 2022
Pchuks99:

When was ur bio
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by frankob(m): 2:28pm On Sep 12, 2022
WilsonBright935:

Mine 20th Abuja standard
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ihuoma001: 2:28pm On Sep 12, 2022
Please has anyone applicant (priority) from 5th September gotten decision or moved to VAC?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by frankob(m): 2:30pm On Sep 12, 2022
Jojonala:
I am blaming and regretting why I applied for standard visa. I didn’t know they have reintroduced super and priority visa. To me standard is zero
Me too ooo
The tin dey pain me die

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (1029)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.