Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,181 members, 7,864,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:22 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (361) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1052947 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bigtt76(f): 1:26am On Oct 07, 2022
2-3 business days.

Sulegee:
Does anyone know how long it takes for payment to get to the school after it’s been received by flywire?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bigtt76(f): 1:28am On Oct 07, 2022
£6120 ....use oanda currency converter to find the equivalent in Naira then markup for fluctuations

CitiboiLagos:
Good morning, please I have a critical question. Please, I am applying as a dependant; my spouse is already in the UK. How much proof of funds calculation-wise should I be looking at? The school is in Bradford...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by uchman(m): 1:42am On Oct 07, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

CV represents everything academic/ work experience and skills you have acquired in both

Not sure of what you mean by academic CV.

Cheers
Na question of the year be that
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by seyidollar4real: 3:15am On Oct 07, 2022
infosoftlife:

You don't need a new international passport as long you have the marriage certificate. But who has the POF? There is a catch... Who is the dependent? Who is going for studies??
The wife has d pof, d husband is d dependant
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by akinsolaoyelola: 4:54am On Oct 07, 2022
Hello guys, I started pof from 23rd September. Please when can I print the statement to meet up with the 28days rule.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by yoged(m): 5:55am On Oct 07, 2022
slimmy2005:
Thanks, do you know if they have January or May intake
They have but most courses has closed in Dundee
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mattmich(m): 6:05am On Oct 07, 2022
You can download your application form. I have never heard that bank gives out a telecopy on their own. Download it yourself from tradesystem portal
zanebaddo:
I thought they said banks can give you telecopy that shows such transaction has been initiated but debit is pending. I'm not sure about this however, can anybody help confirm it?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mattmich(m): 6:07am On Oct 07, 2022
Do you owe the Canadian school? Go on with your application.
Lamika24:
Please I need help.

I have a pending Canadian student application that has been on since April 2021. I have not yet been refused nor approved. I am planning to start my visa application for UK to resume in January as I have gotten admission. Do you think that will be an issue? Kindly advise ASAP abeg.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Horlamidei(m): 7:06am On Oct 07, 2022
I got my CAS yesterday evening from Uni of Sunderland for January intake. I plan of applying for visa towards ending of this month of October.

My questions are;

(1.) The bank statement I used for POF which is my mom’s to get my CAS was printed from 7th September to 4th October which is 28days.
Can I use that same printed bank statement to apply for my visa which will be towards ending this month of October??

(2.) My mom who’s my sponsor removed a lump sum from the account on the 4th of October which is the 28th days from the account after it was printed which makes the required funds fall way below the minimum needed funds required for visa. Upon my displeasure, she returned it back to the account that same day.
Can I go ahead with the account or start another 28days again due to the transaction??

Will be very grateful for responses please as am confuse right now..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 7:32am On Oct 07, 2022
Hello

The 28th days question should also apply to when you made your application

For a 23rd September, you are looking at 22nd October for both application and printing(I added an extra day). Ensure you do your biometrics before the 22nd of November otherwise you will need to print an up to date statement

Cheers

akinsolaoyelola:
Hello guys, I started pof from 23rd September. Please when can I print the statement to meet up with the 28days rule.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 7:33am On Oct 07, 2022
Hello

1. You can use the same statement till the 4th November (I assume you printed on the 4th October)

2. No comment

Cheers
Horlamidei:
I got my CAS yesterday evening from Uni of Sunderland for January intake. I plan of applying for visa towards ending of this month of October.

My questions are;

(1.) The bank statement I used for POF which is my mom’s to get my CAS was printed from 7th September to 4th October which is 28days.
Can I use that same printed bank statement to apply for my visa which will be towards ending this month of October??

(2.) My mom who’s my sponsor removed a lump sum from the account on the 4th of October which is the 28th days from the account after it was printed which makes the required funds fall way below the minimum needed funds required for visa. Upon my displeasure, she returned it back to the account that same day.
Can I go ahead with the account or start another 28days again due to the transaction??

Will be very grateful for responses please as am confuse right now..

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 7:34am On Oct 07, 2022
Hello

No you don't need a new passport, marriage certificate is enough,you also have an additional change of name publication

Cheers
seyidollar4real:
Pls I will like to know if a newly married woman who wants to relocate with her husband needs a new international passport showing d new surname or she should back d old passport with affidavit and newspaper publication?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ollatoye: 8:08am On Oct 07, 2022
Tymally:

Hello Tymally I will like to connect with you as I have some questions to as you. Thanks
I have already sent an email to you from here already
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Promoter2: 8:39am On Oct 07, 2022
stebadejo:

Delete.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Phil46: 8:51am On Oct 07, 2022
bigtt76:
Wow the werey bank. My bank deducted the money even though it was not there leaving me in negative ....may be they trusted me and immediately I cleared, it went back to positive balance cheesy

Wow, I never knew this is possible o. Please, which bank is that? Also, can I initiate two processes with two different banks on Form A and then use the faster one at the end?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Tymally: 9:01am On Oct 07, 2022
Freeman642:

Send a mail to this BRPLetterRequests@fcdo.gov.uk ,quote your GWF no and your name

This was very helpful. I received my BRP letter this morning.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by biosamak: 9:04am On Oct 07, 2022
My people una no gree answer me oo how much be ihs fee for a year course and Visa fee in naira bikini.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 2Arsenal: 9:07am On Oct 07, 2022
I applied to a uk school but no given the course. I asked an agent three days ago to apply for me me in another school. Now I'm unable to reach out to agent to know whether he has done my application for January 23 intake.

Can I do another application to be on a safe side because January is very close. Hope there won't be any negative effect in double application if the agent had already applied??

Justwise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Coldie(m): 9:09am On Oct 07, 2022
J

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 9:42am On Oct 07, 2022
Hello all

Abit of an update, UKVI is phasing out hard copies BRP on or before Dec 2024,

So if you have your BRP for 31/12/2024 and you think it should be longer please don't report it as an error

Cheers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by shyvicky: 9:43am On Oct 07, 2022
Thank you for this information, please i have a question, i filled the Form A and made deposit to bank, and few days later the money is no longer in my account, note that i deposited more than the days rate, and they debited what they want, but i have not gotten any mail or any kind of notification about the payment, please what is the next step?.
Mattmich:
Form A Update
Form A is an application form designed by the Central Bank of Nigeria to pay for service transactions (invisible trade). Form A is electronically done and does not require your presence.

It can be accessed via

https://www.tradesystem.gov.ng/

Form A is the cheapest means of payment for international students.
Form A is not really easy and it is always advisable that applicants start on time as it may take about 15 working days or more and the processing time depends on the bank. Some banks may take about 30 days or more depending on the already existing queue.

NB: Form A is not only for new students. Returning students abroad can use it.

FORM A SERVICES

The prevalent services it’s utilised for are:

- School fees

- Medical bills

- Training Courses

- Mortgage and others

DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR FORM A

1. Offer letter
2. Degree Certificate
3. Invoice from School
4. School bank details
5. Letter of Authorization to withdraw (may be typed or hand-written containing your signature)
6. Passport Bio page
7. Student's ID card (returning students)
8. Residential Address (returning Students - not quite necessary)

9. BVN
10. Your Gmail must be linked to your BVN

N/B: If you fail to provide any of the above documents, you will be rejected. Again, CBN charges N5,000 per form A transaction.

STEP BY STEP GUIDE

- Visit https://www.tradesystem.gov.ng

- Click on the Form A floating button

- Click on Sign Up

- Input your BVN ( your Gmail will pop up in a cryptic format)

- Log in to your mail and copy the code sent to your mail and input in the text area at tradesystem.gov.ng portal.

- Select your password

- It's advisable to use Chrome in order to save your password for future access

- Click on Form A and follow screen prompt

- Remember to select YES on " available for Forex.

- Make sure you provide input correct information from the school and provide a genuine information.

- Make sure you monitor your progress to know if there's a request from the processing bank.

Stages Involved in Form A

1. Adb_Reviewer: This is a bank officer who assesses your submitted informations and if deemed correct, will recommend for Approval.

2. Adb_Supervisor: This is also a bank officer who Approves the recommended information by the adb_reviewer.

3. Adb_disbursment_reviewer: This is also a bank head office officer who assesses the required recipient's details and the amount required to process your application. If he finds everything satisfactory, then debit is processed.

4. Adb_disbursment_Supervisor : This is the final stage. The bank officer do verify and confirm the debit and term your application successful.

NB: Some banks may leave your application on ADB_DISBURSEMENT_REVIEWER level even after transaction is completed. It's not a problem at all. All you should bother about is your TELEX copy which serves as an Prove of payment.

Again, Form A can be processed from every part of the country but you must be a Nigerian.

Down Points

Form A is not the only source of payment. There's black market whose rate is not friendly but is faster.
Form A is a secured means but it might take time depending on the processing bank.
Again, there are some charges outside CBN and Tuition fees, it's advisable to have extra N15,000 because it was my experience.

Note: Starting your Form A journey on time is an advantage.
For tuition fee around £4,000, you can save upto N900k using Form A.

Updating........

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Jesusweptoh: 9:44am On Oct 07, 2022
Hello my people
Please can I still apply for January intake for an undergraduate degree

I have a 4years transcript here because my course is 5 years and this asu stuff is taking time so I’ll like to do like a transfer to any school in the UK so as to start in either year 2 or 3
Please is it possible and I’ll also appreciate if you guys suggest a school for me
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 9:44am On Oct 07, 2022
Hello

Please proceed with your application

You can advise the Uni to ignore any previous application when it's time

Cheers
2Arsenal:

I applied to a uk school but no given the course. I asked an agent three days ago to apply for me me in another school. Now I'm unable to reach out to agent to know whether he has done my application for January 23 intake.

Can I do another application to be on a safe side because January is very close. Hope there won't be any negative effect in double application if the agent had already applied??

Justwise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by vanod: 9:46am On Oct 07, 2022
Good morning house, I received below message this morning after my Biometric on the 5th, is this normal? has anyone gotten anything like this?

Dear xxxx Bleep xxxx

Regarding Visa Application: GWFxxx xxxxxx
For: Bleep Bleep Bleep

Thank you for applying for a UK visa. Your visa application has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process non settlement applications within 15 working days (unless you have opted for the Priority Visa service), and settlement applications within 120 working days.

Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets. We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible.

We will write to you again if there is any change to this. Please do not attend the Visa Application Centre until you have been advised that your application has been decided and that your passport is ready for collection.

Kind Regards,

UK Decision Making Centre
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Adejal: 9:47am On Oct 07, 2022
They have January intake
slimmy2005:
Thanks, do you know if they have January or May intake
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 9:51am On Oct 07, 2022
Hello

This is the standard NSF mail

Nothing to worry about

Cheers
vanod:
Good morning house, I received below message this morning after my Biometric on the 5th, is this normal? has anyone gotten anything like this?

Dear xxxx Bleep xxxx

Regarding Visa Application: GWFxxx xxxxxx
For: Bleep Bleep Bleep

Thank you for applying for a UK visa. Your visa application has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process non settlement applications within 15 working days (unless you have opted for the Priority Visa service), and settlement applications within 120 working days.

Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets. We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible.

We will write to you again if there is any change to this. Please do not attend the Visa Application Centre until you have been advised that your application has been decided and that your passport is ready for collection.

Kind Regards,

UK Decision Making Centre
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 9:53am On Oct 07, 2022
Hello @Stebadejo

Do not post such here

@Justwise please help ban

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ibagbea: 9:55am On Oct 07, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

Please raise this up asap with UKVI via this link, so they advise on this system glitch

https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside-outside-uk

Just had a look at your post, if the IHS was deducted this afternoon can you give it another 24hrs, if the glitch is still there then raise as per above

Alternatively,switch browsers

Cheers
Good morning , I tried to contact them but I was asked to make payment,I couldn't because I have to pay in pounds. Please is thier anyway I can get this done or is their anyone on the group that can contact UKVI forme at a fee?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by vanod: 9:58am On Oct 07, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

This is the standard NSF mail

Nothing to worry about

Cheers

Thank you dduchess90
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Blessedmossey: 10:06am On Oct 07, 2022
Hello, pls help!
Top up program or premasters
Which is the best option for HND holders in the UK ?
Aim is Msc in civil Engineering or project management.
Thank you!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (1029)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.