Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:23 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (362) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1050382 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 10:14am On Oct 07, 2022
CitiboiLagos:
Good morning, please I have a critical question. Please, I am applying as a dependant; my spouse is already in the UK. How much proof of funds calculation-wise should I be looking at? The school is in Bradford...

Your maintenance fee for 9months (£6120).
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 10:21am On Oct 07, 2022
Horlamidei:
I got my CAS yesterday evening from Uni of Sunderland for January intake. I plan of applying for visa towards ending of this month of October.

My questions are;

(1.) The bank statement I used for POF which is my mom’s to get my CAS was printed from 7th September to 4th October which is 28days.
Can I use that same printed bank statement to apply for my visa which will be towards ending this month of October??

(2.) My mom who’s my sponsor removed a lump sum from the account on the 4th of October which is the 28th days from the account after it was printed which makes the required funds fall way below the minimum needed funds required for visa. Upon my displeasure, she returned it back to the account that same day.
Can I go ahead with the account or start another 28days again due to the transaction??

Will be very grateful for responses please as am confuse right now..

1. Yes, as long as you apply for visa before 4th of November.

2. The funds are not to drop below what’s required even for a day but since it was returned same day, I don’t think it would be an issue.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kingwale116: 10:35am On Oct 07, 2022
[have you gotten any help? quote author=SirZeusjkkk post=117315649]

This is the same problem I’m having at the moment……I NEED HELP[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gentledaf(m): 10:39am On Oct 07, 2022
Coldie:
If u want to enter the UK now is the time o. Cause after now everything is about to cast. Especially dependents visa.

Nigerians have cast the process like they do in every single country they step into.

Don't mislead people. We should be mindful of what we say on a platform like this.

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kellyd2: 10:44am On Oct 07, 2022
Good morning all. Accommodation is urgently needed for a single lady in Glasgow. It can also be a shared apartment. Please dm if any.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by emperorlaqrin: 10:54am On Oct 07, 2022
God bless you all

12 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gentledaf(m): 11:13am On Oct 07, 2022
emperorlaqrin:
Visa Alert
What God cannot do doesn’t exist
Standard application
Biometric: 30th September
Decision made 3rd October 2022
BRP mail: 4th of of October
Collection mail: 6th of October
Got my passport today with vignette looking pretty.
Yes indeed my application was a super super priority as promised by God.
Congratulations in advance to everyone expecting

Please is Turkish airline good to fly without transit visa or any other good cheap suggestions

Congrats.... It will go round

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Aadetutu(f): 11:20am On Oct 07, 2022
Hello.

Please do I have to mention my visa refusal in my sop? I have refusal from Australia in Sept this year.

If No. Then at what point will I mention the refusal?

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 11:34am On Oct 07, 2022
Hello

Your SOP focuses on your reason for study,it shows your career path, experience and how that links to how the new course will add value to you.

It doesn't reflect your immigration history so No

Please declare your refusal during your visa application and/or pre CAS interview if applicable, there is a section for that

Cheers

Aadetutu:
Hello.

Please do I have to mention my visa refusal in my sop? I have refusal from Australia in Sept this year.

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mattmich(m): 11:41am On Oct 07, 2022
Did you get alert from bank?
Mind you that there are surcharges.
Again, if you have been disbursed, kind send a mail to your bank or call them requesting for the telex copy of the transfer.
After you have gotten the telex, you can then forward it to your school as a proof of payment.
Hope this helps?
shyvicky:
Thank you for this information, please i have a question, i filled the Form A and made deposit to bank, and few days later the money is no longer in my account, note that i deposited more than the days rate, and they debited what they want, but i have not gotten any mail or any kind of notification about the payment, please what is the next step?.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bigtt76(f): 11:41am On Oct 07, 2022
Trying same does not mean you will get served immediately, infact it is even inconveniencing cos the account will be in sort of lock down and if you can't afford to tie your funds down you will be at loss with the delays.

Phil46:

Wow, I never knew this is possible o. Please, which bank is that? Also, can I initiate two processes with two different banks on Form A and then use the faster one at the end?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Phil46: 11:53am On Oct 07, 2022
bigtt76:
Trying same does not mean you will get served immediately, infact it is even inconveniencing cos the account will be in sort of lock down and if you can't afford to tie your funds down you will be at loss with the delays.

I see. Thank you very much.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mattmich(m): 11:56am On Oct 07, 2022
During application, you will be asked to upload your refusal is you state refusal while filling out the application.
You don't have to include it in you SOP.
Aadetutu:
Hello.

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by infosoftlife: 12:07pm On Oct 07, 2022
seyidollar4real:

The wife has d pof, d husband is d dependant

Everything is fine; your wedding photos and family photos are enough evidence, along with your marriage certificate.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by eyexi: 12:23pm On Oct 07, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

The 28th days question should also apply to when you made your application

For a 23rd September, you are looking at 22nd October for both application and printing(I added an extra day). Ensure you do your biometrics before the 22nd of November otherwise you will need to print an up to date statement

Cheers

Hi Dduchess90,

1. Is there any issue with using a different statement than what was used for CAS for Visa application, same account just that it covers different days

E.g

Sept 1 to 28 for CAS
Sept 15 to Oct 13 for Visa

2. My bank statement carries a different address, different from the one on all my documents. Is that a cause for alarm? My bank official said it doesn't mean, that they used a lagos address because of bank verification(I'm not living in Lagos), or should I insist they change it

3. A statement can be up to 10 pages ryt?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by yoged(m): 12:24pm On Oct 07, 2022
Blessedmossey:
Hello, pls help!
Top up program or premasters
Which is the best option for HND holders in the UK ?
Aim is Msc in civil Engineering or project management.
Thank you!

There are some schools that gives HND direct Masters. Just write a convincing sop and a rich work experience will help you .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by themonsieur: 1:00pm On Oct 07, 2022
Hello everyone,

I just concluded my MSc programme on Monday, but my visa expires on January 30th next year. I want to ask if it's still possible for me to apply for the Cost of Living FX since I'm done with school. Would appreciate any replies. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Blessedmossey: 1:30pm On Oct 07, 2022
yoged:
There are some schools that gives HND direct Masters. Just write a convincing sop and a rich work experience will help you .

Pls help me with a list of institutions...my guys where given an option for premasters.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 1:43pm On Oct 07, 2022
eyexi:

Hi Dduchess90,

1. Is there any issue with using a different statement than what was used for CAS for Visa application, same account just that it covers different days

E.g

Sept 1 to 28 for CAS
Sept 15 to Oct 13 for Visa

2. My bank statement carries a different address, different from the one on all my documents. Is that a cause for alarm? My bank official said it doesn't mean, that they used a lagos address because of bank verification(I'm not living in Lagos), or should I insist they change it

3. A statement can be up to 10 pages ryt?

1. Not an issue.

2. Not an issue.

3. Yes.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nnennayao: 2:11pm On Oct 07, 2022
@infosoftlife I want to apply for January intake
Public health top up course
At Coventry university or any other schools.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Horlamidei(m): 2:23pm On Oct 07, 2022
Gloriyah:

1. Yes, as long as you apply for visa before 4th of November.

2. The funds are not to drop below what’s required even for a day but since it was returned same day, I don’t think it would be an issue.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Horlamidei(m): 2:23pm On Oct 07, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

1. You can use the same statement till the 4th November (I assume you printed on the 4th October)

2. No comment

Cheers

Yes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by damilola1978: 2:28pm On Oct 07, 2022
shyvicky:
Thank you for this information, please i have a question, i filled the Form A and made deposit to bank, and few days later the money is no longer in my account, note that i deposited more than the days rate, and they debited what they want, but i have not gotten any mail or any kind of notification about the payment, please what is the next step?.
which bank please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Saltome: 2:33pm On Oct 07, 2022
Congratulations to you.

emperorlaqrin:
Visa Alert
What God cannot do doesn’t exist
Standard application
Biometric: 30th September
Decision made 3rd October 2022
BRP mail: 4th of of October
Collection mail: 6th of October
Got my passport today with vignette looking pretty.
Yes indeed my application was a super super priority as promised by God.
Congratulations in advance to everyone expecting

Please is Turkish airline good to fly without transit visa or any other good cheap suggestions

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kaykay2022: 2:40pm On Oct 07, 2022
Hi My People, please is it allowed to combine multiple accounts for POF?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by FiddyEn: 3:08pm On Oct 07, 2022
@dduchess90

Pls can you advice me on this issue. As dependant I have received my passport. My spouse is yet to get hers even if we both got collection mail same day. It's been over 8 days now. I've called DHL more times than I can count. They still say that TLS hasn't given it to them. I've written TLS and they said they have sent it out. I try to track it using the tracking number and the only thing I see is the date of our biometrics. Do I need to be worried? Help pls.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by babamillli: 3:11pm On Oct 07, 2022
Can I start visa applications after fee payment and while I wait for Cas
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 3:16pm On Oct 07, 2022
Hello

No

You need your CAS number

Cheers
babamillli:
Can I start visa applications after fee payment and while I wait for Cas

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 3:20pm On Oct 07, 2022
Hello

Yes please,this is long overdue

Which DHL office did you call? Can you call the local office?

Don't make calls , request for an official email account and send the response from TLS to DHL and vice versa

Request for evidence from TLS that this has been collected by DHL

Keep chasing

Keep all evidence

Cheers
FiddyEn:
@dduchess90

Pls can you advice me on this issue. As dependant I have received my passport. My spouse is yet to get hers even if we both got collection mail same day. It's been over 8 days now. I've called DHL more times than I can count. They still say that TLS hasn't given it to them. I've written TLS and they said they have sent it out. I try to track it using the tracking number and the only thing I see is the date of our biometrics. Do I need to be worried? Help pls.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 3:20pm On Oct 07, 2022
Hello

Yes

Cheers
kaykay2022:
Hi My People, please is it allowed to combine multiple accounts for POF?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by haaryobhami: 3:32pm On Oct 07, 2022
Good day house
I did my biometrics at abuja tls on Wednesday,since then am yet to get any mail from them since that day when they sent a mail that it has been moved to decision making center .
Is it normal or should I pressure them?

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.