Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,185 members, 7,860,260 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:27 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (367) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1049334 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by pbandious: 7:56pm On Oct 08, 2022
shakurshakur:

That's maturity coupled with patience, I salute your sincere support and encouragement @dduchess.

great job to you guys
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by IFSHR: 8:28pm On Oct 08, 2022
Manfiat:
Pls house am worried concerning UK intending to ban student visa. How can dat be possible?am planing to go for September 2023 with my family. Pls let’s discuss dis.

Will our discussion here change their mind ?
let's assume they plan such.

do you know internet has made the world a very small place, you must be careful about the words you type out there .

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ife0000001: 8:36pm On Oct 08, 2022
wurry10:

I have been debited
please how long did it take to debit your. When did you submit the application and did you follow up with anyone in the bank. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Iruobe1987: 8:49pm On Oct 08, 2022
Vavi:
You can pay for walk-in on the day of the biometrics. Well that’s what I did with my kids. Just go along with your atm card.

thanks for the response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 08, 2022
Please, how do I apply for admission using UCAS or do I have to apply directly to the school?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by shakurshakur(m): 9:38pm On Oct 08, 2022
slimmy2005:
Please, how do I apply for admission using UCAS or do I have to apply directly to the school?

Undergraduate or postgraduate admission?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by shawrygal(f): 9:45pm On Oct 08, 2022
Please is it advisable to use an appointment letter that states the annual salary of #300,000(year 2015) for visa application or I should use only my recommendation letter to cover for my study gap.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 08, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

False news

Cheers
@dduchess90 please I sent you message. I need to ask you somethings if you don't mind please.Thanks in advance
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 10:18pm On Oct 08, 2022
Hello

There's nothing to discuss at the moment, those are all false rumors for now.

Any changes in immigration will have a stipulated time to implement

Carry on with your plan as normal

Cheers

Manfiat:
Pls house am worried concerning UK intending to ban student visa. How can dat be possible?am planing to go for September 2023 with my family. Pls let’s discuss dis.

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 10:19pm On Oct 08, 2022
Hello

Can you post it?

I don't have access to my emails at the moment please

Cheers
Jacobesther123:

@dduchess90 please I sent you message. I need to ask you somethings if you don't mind please.Thanks in advance
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 10:20pm On Oct 08, 2022
Hello @promoter2, @Vullia,@Shakurshakur and all

Thanks guys,

It's team work, it's everyone helping

Cheers

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 10:21pm On Oct 08, 2022
Hello

As an international student it will be easier to apply directly

Cheers
slimmy2005:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 10:22pm On Oct 08, 2022
Hello

What is the content of your recommendation letter?

I would prefer appointment letter though, 2015 to-date is a very long time to save for studies if that is your concern

But the answer above will help

Cheers
shawrygal:
Please is it advisable to use an appointment letter that states the annual salary of #300,000(year 2015) for visa application or I should use only my recommendation letter to cover for my study gap.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by FiddyEn: 10:28pm On Oct 08, 2022
@dduchess90

TLScontact has not still responded to my mail. I've called DHL management and they said they've also raised the issue to TLScontact. I guess I'll just travel to Lagos
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Manfiat: 12:39am On Oct 09, 2022
Manfiat:
thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Manfiat: 12:40am On Oct 09, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

There's nothing to discuss at the moment, those are all false rumors for now.

Any changes in immigration will have a stipulated time to implement

Carry on with your plan as normal

Cheers

thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nobody: 1:19am On Oct 09, 2022
shakurshakur:

Undergraduate or postgraduate admission?
undergraduate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by daranijoope: 1:26am On Oct 09, 2022
Please I need advice..am a dependant but my m.a has travel 3weeks now, am just running my Prof of fund with my account name is it going to be acceptable at the embassy?
Am going with the kids
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by yusfaith78(m): 2:11am On Oct 09, 2022
daranijoope:
Please I need advice..am a dependant but my m.a has travel 3weeks now, am just running my Prof of fund with my account name is it going to be acceptable at the embassy?
Am going with the kids

Yes you can use bank account that’s in your name to apply for the visa for yourself and your kids. Just get other documents you need from your wife ready

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by LagosismyHome(f): 3:10am On Oct 09, 2022
Missyetty:
Please did EgyptAir request for yellow card from you ?
If yes, where did you get it?

You can get it at the airport
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nobody: 4:25am On Oct 09, 2022
I am applying to Coventry. Please anyone with a sample personal statement? I am applying for bachelors degree.

Also, do I need to submit reference letter for a bachelors degree application
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by askarachi: 6:11am On Oct 09, 2022
Alwaysfavour post=117162904 :

In my case when I requested for CAS, the lady that attended to me mailed me that they cannot my passport since it has already expired and I should provide a passport that is valid. I immediately told her that I have but had problems uploading it on my application portal. She asked me to mail it to her, helped me to upload it and used it for my CAS.

Thank you very much. I actually mailed the school to ask for their opinion and they advised me to go ahead with the current passport but inform them immediately I have a new one
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by myhero: 7:01am On Oct 09, 2022
Hello good people
Please I have been given a conditional offer at Sunderland University January intake, I want to know if I can meet up if I should use FORM A to initiate the tuition deposit considering the fact that FORM A has no specific time frame to be debited and please which bank is faster for FORM A .. Please I need answers. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mainstreets(m): 7:21am On Oct 09, 2022
Hello Duchess

Thanks for all you do.

Please, I used my own funds in my old account (access bank) for POF to give to school showing only the Main applicant fund just to get my CAS. But I intend using another bank(fidelity) for POF for me and my entire family at the visa stage.

Hope I am in order?

Will appreciate ur prompt response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by sirjey4real20: 7:29am On Oct 09, 2022
Have arrived Newcastle safely. Thank you guys. Link up

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by shawrygal(f): 7:42am On Oct 09, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

What is the content of your recommendation letter?

I would prefer appointment letter though, 2015 to-date is a very long time to save for studies if that is your concern

But the answer above will help
Good morning dduchess90, thanks for your quick response, Have been working there since 2015 till date, just that the appointment letter stated my salary as at 2015 with that amount. Hope UKVI won't go against the small amount.
My recommendation letter shows my work descriptions and also being working from 2015-till date. Thanks

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by myhero: 7:53am On Oct 09, 2022
sirjey4real20:
Have arrived Newcastle safely. Thank you guys. Link up

Congrats ooo.. I tap ya testimony
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by vik093(f): 8:11am On Oct 09, 2022
Please is there any one that got admission to university of huddersfield- September intake
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by shakurshakur(m): 8:16am On Oct 09, 2022
slimmy2005:
undergraduate

You apply through UCAS and always confirm from your choice school what to do.

(1) (2) (3) ... (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) ... (1029)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.