Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (542) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1023148 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by solaiphones: 10:14pm On Nov 27, 2022
Hello My people,
My wife will be finishing her bsc by December here in Nigeria. She want to travel to the UK For her MSC early next year. Is NYSC certificate important in applying for uk study visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by shawrygal(f): 10:49pm On Nov 27, 2022
solaiphones:
Hello My people,
My wife will be finishing her bsc by December here in Nigeria. She want to travel to the UK For her MSC early next year. Is NYSC certificate important in applying for uk study visa?
No
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Rosoma: 11:04pm On Nov 27, 2022
Thank you
Gloriyah:

After Nysc.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Tiwas: 11:18pm On Nov 27, 2022
Jasbt:
Good evening, I have 3k pounds for sale.
Had it for my deposit but school said course is full, so deferred to sept.
Incase anyone is interested.
Thanks

can this be transferred to my school account while i pay you in naira.my form A is delaying and my deadline is nearer
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Jasbt(f): 11:32pm On Nov 27, 2022
Unless you have someone that has pounds dorm account the money can be deposited in, which u will use to pay for the deposit.

can this be transferred to my school account while i pay you in naira.my form A is delaying and my deadline is nearer[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by pbandious: 12:00am On Nov 28, 2022
Pls is 7:45am a normal time or prime time? As well as 10:30am. I don't want to enter one chance
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bigtt76(f): 12:22am On Nov 28, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy winter support naaa grin

itoski:

As per boyfriend support?
To be there with her for what purpose? Graduation??

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by SpongeBobSP: 12:25am On Nov 28, 2022
bigtt76:
cheesy cheesy cheesy winter support naaa grin

You get?!!! grin grin cool grin

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Just4life: 12:28am On Nov 28, 2022
Greetings my Wise people,
Please, is it acceptable if POF at a certain stage fall below the required amount before adding more money to make up for the shortaga till it matures?

Or i have to start up afresh from where it drops below the amount?

Pls help with your advise .
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by patty10: 12:47am On Nov 28, 2022
I just realized the first question about funds being in my name is showing no. Although I have already uploaded my bank statements with enough money and they are in my name. Will this be a problem?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ladebass: 1:48am On Nov 28, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

That should be fine.

The question is on the day you apply, ensure the Oanda rate that day didn't affect your POF all through the minimum 28days.

A preferred solution is always pay more deposit to your Uni and get an updated CAS

Cheers
is it all the schools that allow you to pay extra money to top up before the date of the next official deposit?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Boss0003680501(m): 5:10am On Nov 28, 2022
Hello good morning house, for those that have collected their visa, pls the email on your visa document checklist is that where the visa approval, BRP and collection email will go to ? Pls i want to be sure.

@Gloriyah
@Duchess
@Justwise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by naxclimpsey(m): 5:20am On Nov 28, 2022
yoged:
It's £2000. I just confirmed from a group

Thanks thanks thanks so much for your research on my behalf. So grateful. So Soetember 2023 pays same thing

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 5:43am On Nov 28, 2022
Hello

Yes and that should be same email you filled as your contact

Cheers
Boss0003680501:
Hello good morning house, for those that have collected their visa, pls the email on your visa document checklist is that where the visa approval, BRP and collection email will go to ? Pls i want to be sure.

@Gloriyah
@Duchess
@Justwise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 5:45am On Nov 28, 2022
Hello

Yes

Infact most Uni's prefer all tuition fees be paid.

Cheers

ladebass:
is it all the schools that allow you to pay extra money to top up before the date of the next official deposit?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 5:46am On Nov 28, 2022
Hello

Interesting error

I won't be too concerned but if you are a cover letter addressing that section and error and uploading it at TLS should be fine

Cheers
patty10:
I just realized the first question about funds being in my name is showing no. Although I have already uploaded my bank statements with enough money and they are in my name. Will this be a problem?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 5:48am On Nov 28, 2022
Hello

This has been addressed before

Pending on the ECO, this could be overlooked (very rare) or picked on and your visa refused.

If you want to take the risk then do nothing and leave it to the hands of the ECO

If the exchange affects your POF please pay more deposit to your Uni and request for an updated CAS so it balances out

Or Top it up and restart your count

Cheers
Just4life:
Greetings my Wise people,
Please, is it acceptable if POF at a certain stage fall below the required amount before adding more money to make up for the shortaga till it matures?

Or i have to start up afresh from where it drops below the amount?

Pls help with your advise .
Thanks

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 5:54am On Nov 28, 2022
Hello

Declare it in your precas and visa application that's all.Point based student visa doesn't require how your circumstances have changed

With your application,please start and if you have questions ask.

Cheers

benjaminiyke:
Good evening all,

Please I need a candid advice.

I had four (4) US study visa refusals between 2015 and 2016. The visa officer refused my application under the popular section 214 (b) of Immigration and Nationality Act, stating that I did not sufficiently demonstrate to the consular officer that I qualify for the non-immigrant visa category I applied for.

Although the US does not give any specific reasons for refusal, but I had the feeling my application was not strong enough.

I did not have IELTS OR ORIGINAL DEGREE CERTIFICATE. All I had was statement of result as a fresh graduate.

My circumstances have really changed now,

I have been gainfully employed since 2018 with proof of employment reference, I have IELTS with overall band of 7.0. I have my original degree certificate, transcript,certifications in my field and financial capability.

Question;

1. I'm applying for UK STUDY VISA NOW, In declaring my previous US refusals, should I state how my circumstances have changed or just declare the reasons for refusal and stop there.

I need suggestions, I intend to apply and submit my Visa for Master's degree program this week.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 5:59am On Nov 28, 2022
Hello

This should not be a cause for concern though

They should be able to travel with it and get their BRP when they arrive and that replaces the vigenette you are concerned about

Cheers
Oyebanks:

the dependant Visa Vignette does not have the main applicant name on it.

All other dependants have the the name of main applicants on it.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 6:01am On Nov 28, 2022
Hello

These are minor evidence

The OP will still be refused if he applies based on this

Cheers
itoski:

This will be a bit difficult since your partner is now in the UK which means you have not been living together.
Don't bring up the topic of tuition fees because it shows you lied on your POF.

The documents you may need may include photos, copies of instant message correspondence, texts, and letters that show when you met that your relationship developed over time, and you are still together. You also need a letter that talks about your relationship and a good reason why you want to be together. Don't bring up Finances please.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 6:05am On Nov 28, 2022
Hello

I will be very bias on this (TLS Abuja)

But please go to the TLS that is close and convenient to attend. They should generally be of the same standard.

You don't need to incur unnecessary cost to travel to do this.

Cheers
ramon212:

Thank you. Which TLS location do you prefer?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 6:08am On Nov 28, 2022
Hello

1.No, If you intend to use your company as your study gap activity please ensure it is active on CAC

2. Refer to No 1,you may wish to include your TAX clearance documents, in addition to other documents for your study visa

Cheers
Loko40:
Good evening guys, hope you all had a wonderful and restful Sunday. I have a question please.

I have a registered company with CAC since 2020 which I am planning to use (the company) as my employment status why applying for Visa. But when I checked my company's profile on CAC website, My company was tagged INACTIVE. So my question is

1. Can I use the company to apply for Visa with the inactive status

2. If yes, will my certificate of incorporation and the data page be sufficient enough as the documents to produce to the embassy.

Though I won't be applying until sometimes April 2023, I am only gathering the needful informations before then.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Elolam87(m): 6:12am On Nov 28, 2022
Hello, good day to you all .Pls I reside in ibadan. Due to the stress of the road and because of my tight job schedule ,I am about to pick express courier service for passport return as my biometrics is within this week. Pls how reliable is courier service delivery as I have never used them before, hope they will not disappoint,and what is the cost involved?
Thanks,I will appreciate feedback from nairaland.Hope they do not disappoint?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 6:17am On Nov 28, 2022
Hello

Passport return service will be ideal if it is not convenient for you to pick it up yourself

In terms of reliability they should be because they carry your sensitive document, but people have actually had different experiences with courier so it's not a one size fits all

On TLS for the cost of this is N9k(unless otherwise).You can add to your cart and pay or pay for it when you get there

Cheers

Elolam87:
Hello, good day to you all .Pls I reside in ibadan. Due to the stress of the road and because of my tight job schedule ,I am about to pick express courier service for passport return as my biometrics is within this week. Pls how reliable is courier service delivery as I have never used them before, hope they will not disappoint,and what is the cost involved?
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Elolam87(m): 6:26am On Nov 28, 2022
Thanks so much for your response, duchess
dduchess90:
Hello

Passport return service will be ideal if it is not convenient for you to pick it up yourself

In terms of reliability they should be because they carry your sensitive document, but people have actually had different experiences with courier so it's not a one size fits all

On TLS for the cost of this is N9k(unless otherwise).You can add to your cart and pay or pay for it when you get there

Cheers

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by sandra50(f): 6:34am On Nov 28, 2022
Oh ok..please can he enroll for diploma first?will he be accepted for nursing after it?
shawrygal:

What he studied at his first degree doesn't really matter in Uk pre- registration Nursing course. But his 3rd Class is the main issue. Uk only accepts at least 2:2 for Nursing
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Loko40: 6:39am On Nov 28, 2022
Thanks for the response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Loko40: 6:40am On Nov 28, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

1.No, If you intend to use your company as your study gap activity please ensure it is active on CAC

2. Refer to No 1,you may wish to include your TAX clearance documents, in addition to other documents for your study visa

Cheers

Thanks for the response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by WilsonBright935: 6:51am On Nov 28, 2022
ourhumanity:
Good people of this forum,

Please I have 2 enquiries.
1. My POF will be due tomorrow for usage for my CAS, should I go ahead and send it tomorrow to the school as I am a bit anxious that tins are dragging?

2. I have a photovopy of Lagos state birth certificate and I have also gotten an attestation from Population commission. Same details. Which is suitable for visa application?

1. Nothing to worry about so far your pof is legit and make sure that account balance covers your cost of living and tuition balance.

2. I've never heard of UKVI checking birth certificates (except for minors)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by OluOla2019: 6:58am On Nov 28, 2022
What's your rate?
[
quote author=Jasbt post=118734945]Unless you have someone that has pounds dorm account the money can be deposited in, which u will use to pay for the deposits
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by OluOla2019: 7:00am On Nov 28, 2022
Is this still available?

Jasbt:
Good evening, I have 3k pounds for sale.
Had it for my deposit but school said course is full, so deferred to sept.
Incase anyone is interested.
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by OluOla2019: 7:06am On Nov 28, 2022
How long does it take UBA to process form A?

(1) (2) (3) ... (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) ... (1029)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.