Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,254 members, 7,836,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (543) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1023508 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by OluOla2019: 7:21am On Nov 28, 2022
Have you been debited now?

zanebaddo:
26 October. I'm just worried that it is still at adb reviewer stage. I was told that it takes 4 to 6 weeks now so I want to know how long before it goes to the next stage.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by OluOla2019: 7:25am On Nov 28, 2022
Which bank did you use?

cincolaze:
For me my application was on adb reviewer till the day it changed, moved to the disburbment supervisor and I got debited the same day, school got it the second
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Balina: 8:04am On Nov 28, 2022
Please someone should give me directions to Ikeja TLS from Ojota or Berger. PLEASE!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by pbandious: 8:19am On Nov 28, 2022
Please I need format of POF consent letter. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by cincolaze(f): 8:21am On Nov 28, 2022
Uba
OluOla2019:
Which bank did you use?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Boss0003680501(m): 8:36am On Nov 28, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

Yes and that should be same email you filled as your contact

Cheers
Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by olawe: 9:06am On Nov 28, 2022
Hi guyz,

I did my biometric on the 16th of November and was scheduled for an interview on the 18th of November and till now am yet to get any correspondence concerning the application.

Please what can I do.

Please note I DID PRIORITY.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by anozie09(m): 9:21am On Nov 28, 2022
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by solaiphones: 9:30am On Nov 28, 2022
Jasbt:
Good evening, I have 3k pounds for sale.
Had it for my deposit but school said course is full, so deferred to sept.
Incase anyone is interested.
Thanks

what is your rate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by solaiphones: 9:32am On Nov 28, 2022
shawrygal:

No

Okay thankks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by benjaminiyke(m): 9:39am On Nov 28, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

Declare it in your precas and visa application that's all.Point based student visa doesn't require how your circumstances have changed

With your application,please start and if you have questions ask.

Cheers

Thank you sir. I will start today.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Stivinmesi: 9:59am On Nov 28, 2022
What Centre?

Have you done the interview?

Did you ask the ECO when to expect their feedback?

I know someone who did priority and was scheduled for an interview. She asked the question above and got her response.

You can also track your application via your portal.
olawe:
Hi guyz,

I did my biometric on the 16th of November and was scheduled for an interview on the 18th of November and till now am yet to get any correspondence concerning the application.

Please what can I do.

Please note I DID PRIORITY.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mimilyrics: 10:04am On Nov 28, 2022
If you're driving: If you're driving, once you get to Berger, keep driving straight and don't turn till you drive past Motorways building on your right. Keep to the right lane once you sight the building to your right just beside the pedestrian bridge and descend towards Ojota.
Drive to Maryland from Ojota, keep to your right and go up the bridge leading to Mobolaji Bank Anthony. Turn by Mobil filling station, drive straight till you see GTBank on your right- the church is just after it. Drive slowly so that you don't miss your turn. Parking is usually competitive and might cost your around N500-N1,000 so you might want to park elsewhere closely (GTBank, Mr Biggs etc).
If in doubt at any point, use Google Maps.
Via public transport: Most likely, the final stop for your bus will be Ojota. If your bus stops at Berger, you'll need to board a bus to Ojota/Maryland.
Maryland is 2 bus stops away from Ojota. You can board a BRT bus in the middle lane or a yellow bus from Ojota if you're stopped there. Stop at Maryland bus stop, you will need to cross to your right and walk for like 3 mins from the BRT stop to Mobil station, maryland.
There are usually yellow buses from the bus stop or directly in front of Mobil.
There used to be a lot of bikes and Kekes there but not sure if they are still allowed there due to the ban.

From Maryland, board a bus/keke and alight at abule Onigbabo - it's a few minutes stroll from there. It's a tall building (Etiebet's house) after the church and before Eko hospital.
Balina:
Please someone should give me directions to Ikeja TLS from Ojota or Berger. PLEASE!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mimilyrics: 10:05am On Nov 28, 2022
Information is on the 1st page.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.westminster.ac.uk/sites/default/public-files/general-documents/Example%2520of%2520parent%2520consent%2520letter.doc&ved=2ahUKEwjVuYnvs9rtAhX7UxUIHR04C3cQFjALegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw23ibrOLrlQod4FOobTdsJp
pbandious:
Please I need format of POF consent letter. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Balina: 10:14am On Nov 28, 2022
mimilyrics:
If you're driving: If you're driving, once you get to Berger, keep driving straight and don't turn till you drive past Motorways building on your right. Keep to the right lane once you sight the building to your right just beside the pedestrian bridge and descend towards Ojota.
Drive to Maryland from Ojota, keep to your right and go up the bridge leading to Mobolaji Bank Anthony. Turn by Mobil filling station, drive straight till you see GTBank on your right- the church is just after it. Drive slowly so that you don't miss your turn. Parking is usually competitive and might cost your around N500-N1,000 so you might want to park elsewhere closely (GTBank, Mr Biggs etc).
If in doubt at any point, use Google Maps.
Via public transport: Most likely, the final stop for your bus will be Ojota. If your bus stops at Berger, you'll need to board a bus to Ojota/Maryland.
Maryland is 2 bus stops away from Ojota. You can board a BRT bus in the middle lane or a yellow bus from Ojota if you're stopped there. Stop at Maryland bus stop, you will need to cross to your right and walk for like 3 mins from the BRT stop to Mobil station, maryland.
There are usually yellow buses from the bus stop or directly in front of Mobil.
There used to be a lot of bikes and Kekes there but not sure if they are still allowed there due to the ban.

From Maryland, board a bus/keke and alight at abule Onigbabo - it's a few minutes stroll from there. It's a tall building (Etiebet's house) after the church and before Eko hospital.

Thanks a lot for your detailed response

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by zanebaddo(m): 10:20am On Nov 28, 2022
OluOla2019:

Not yet, I was given on 2/12/22.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ibodlauren01: 10:30am On Nov 28, 2022
IFSHR:

My school is Stirling....they accept WAEC, but it must not be older than 5years, if it's older than 5years, your bsc taught in English must not be over 5years....
Ask if they accept a letter of English proficiency and if they do, quickly get that from your school.... i hope this will help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kymkym: 10:51am On Nov 28, 2022
Gloriyah:

You can’t opt for self service(self upload )after paying/choosing an appointment for assisted. Kindly take the hard copies of your documents on your appointment day.

Self service appointments are free.

Thanks for your response

Please help me out with this

MA appointment is 30th November flex appointment

I didn't see 30th November date for other applicants.

If I buy flex appointments for the dependants with a later date say 1st or 2nd December, can all the family members be attended to at the same time?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Joshua62: 11:14am On Nov 28, 2022
Good morning all,

My CAS is out and i noticed that my old passport number was used on the CAS which will expire on the 26th of Jan. 2023. Although, i already have my new international passport. Can i go ahead and apply for VISA using the old passport details then attach my new passport to the old one on the day of biometrics?

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Opsops(f): 11:18am On Nov 28, 2022
kymkym:

Thanks for your response

Please help me out with this

MA appointment is 30th November flex appointment

I didn't see 30th November date for other applicants.

If I buy flex appointments for the dependants with a later date say 1st or 2nd December, can all the family members be attended to at the same time?

Yes ,you will pay for walk in there..44k each
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by IFSHR: 11:24am On Nov 28, 2022
Ibodlauren01:

Ask if they accept a letter of English proficiency and if they do, quickly get that from your school.... i hope this will help

U know my Bsc is over 5years, so I though this will defeat asking for a letter of English proficiency...since I completed the degree 6 years ago...I have asked and hoping for their response.

I was just acting on what I read on my offer letter...stating WAEC must not be over 5years and if it's over 5years you can come cover it with a degree not older than 5years
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kenzo38: 12:00pm On Nov 28, 2022
OluOla2019:

please which bank ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by meljoe: 12:07pm On Nov 28, 2022
Please if I’m submitting my Cac , do I need to turn the status to active and how do I do that please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kenzo38: 12:13pm On Nov 28, 2022
OluOla2019:

please what rate were you debited with ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Chidstar12: 12:17pm On Nov 28, 2022
Ps which TLS centre in lagos is faster in terms of visa processing
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kymkym: 12:20pm On Nov 28, 2022
Opsops:

Yes ,you will pay for walk in there..44k each

Thank you for the response

Please correct if am wrong.

From the content of the attachment, the whole family with flex appointments can be attended to at the same time even if appointments time and days differ. With that there will be extra payments for walk in.

""
f you are a family group and wish to attend Visa Application Centre at the same time, please select a FLEXI appointment for yourself and all members of your family group. With choosing a FLEXI appointment for each member, your appointments will be consolidated upon your arrival to the Centre and you will be able to apply at the same time. Please be aware that you will have to pay FLEXI appointment fee in Visa Application Centre for all applicants/members of your family group.""
As I said above, correct me if am wrong.

Please, is there any TLS contact telephone number for one to call?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by harley4: 12:26pm On Nov 28, 2022
please house,

I just got admission in MSc Cardiovascular Rehabilitation. Please, I want to know the prospect of this course in UK. Most importantly, can this course lead me to TIER 2 Visa?

Thank you, my brother and sister.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Opsops(f): 12:33pm On Nov 28, 2022
kymkym:

Thank you for the response

Please correct if am wrong.

From the content of the attachment, the whole family with flex appointments can be attended to at the same time even if appointments time and days differ. With that there will be extra payments for walk in.

As I said above, correct me if am wrong.

Please, is there any TLS contact telephone number for one to call?

Flexi appointment comes with a price itself.
Yes,family who choose flexi appointment means they can walk in at any time of their appointment date but it doesn't guarantee walk in at any day but only your appointment date. Also if all of you choose flexi appointment for the same day then you won't pay for walk in again. But you know flexi appointment come with fee.
Others can walk in with you and pay for walk in if they don't have the same date as you.

See, if you are a family of 3 or 4...
And if you get the same date for 3 or min of 2, the rest can just pay for walk in.
You don't need flexi appointment for such.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by naxclimpsey(m): 12:36pm On Nov 28, 2022
harley4:
please house,

I just got admission in MSc Cardiovascular Rehabilitation. Please, I want to know the prospect of this course in UK. Most importantly, can this course lead me to TIER 2 Visa?

Thank you, my brother and sister.

Lol I believe you should have done this research before even making move to apply or you're part of let me just register for any course. I applied for my long-term course in all schools
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kymkym: 12:37pm On Nov 28, 2022
Opsops:

Flexi appointment comes with a price itself.
Yes,family who choose flexi appointment means they can walk in at any time of their appointment date but it doesn't guarantee walk in at any day but only your appointment date.
While others can walk in with you and pay for walk in if they don't have the same date as you

OK, thanks you for the clarity

Please, is there any contact phone for TLS?

Thanks so much

(1) (2) (3) ... (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) ... (1029)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.