Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,747 members, 7,837,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (758) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1027426 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by holluville: 6:00am On Feb 10, 2023
Thank you
Mcleo007:

I will advice she goes to the bank to resolve the limit. Also ask the rate, if it's official or black market rate that would be charged on the card.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Peterdapox: 6:20am On Feb 10, 2023
Peterdapox:
Good day everyone!
Please I need clarity in this matter, my wife msc program is one year and seven months and during her application we paid ihs fees of 940 and visa fee of 490. I want to start my two sons application and mine now, is it going to be the same ihs fee with my wife who is the main applicant?
Secondly, for those who just applied for their dependents after the main applicant; is there any need to upload the main applicant bank statement during uploading knowing fully well we are using a separate bank account for the visa application. Hope they won’t ask for main applicant bank statement at the point of entering? First time poster!!!! Thanks
Please I need urgent answers.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jorez: 6:56am On Feb 10, 2023
There is a download option at the right corner drop down menu in the page of your form click and download.
myhero:

Thanks for tour response.. But how will I get a copy of my Form A??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jhorjhor: 7:52am On Feb 10, 2023
barongmj:
What would you like to know?

First of, thanks so much for replying me.

I got a offer from the school and even though the prospect looks great, I want to be sure about some details.

1) The payment plan after paying the initial 3k deposit.

2) Is there usually a deadline for payment of deposit

3) Didn't notice any discount/scholarships. Is it possible to apply for one?

4) I really do not understand the POF before CAS thing

Thank You!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by gergemam: 8:11am On Feb 10, 2023
Peterdapox:

Please I need urgent answers.

It might change for you as the dependent, I paid a slight difference compared to the MA
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by idowuh98(m): 8:13am On Feb 10, 2023
holluville:
Hello house... I guess I'm at the right place. A family friend reached out to me some minutes ago asking how to go about paying the UK visa fee online, this I have no idea about. She said the payment of $600 showed ' payment refused by bank' from a naira Mastercard. I know this is caused by limit on naira debit card spending. I would appreciate a response on this.
Get a dollar card,
Or get someone to make the payment for you. I can do it too
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by temmyblaze001: 9:12am On Feb 10, 2023
Good morning all.....

Pls is covid 19 test result important for traveling. Because someone told me it's not required anymore. I don't know how true it is.

Pls help me
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Etsetemi88: 10:07am On Feb 10, 2023
Good morning, I got admission for September 2023, I intend going booking for TB test by 16th of march. Is it too early? Thanks so much

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by myhero: 10:36am On Feb 10, 2023
jorez:
There is a download option at the right corner drop down menu in the page of your form click and download.

Under the right corner drop down menu in the page of my Form A, all I see is profile, change password, consignees and logout (that's exactly under my name icon).. Then there is a place written ACTIONS (under the actions menu is change password, update contact details and update NIBSS Information... I didn't see download option
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Tohbee016: 10:37am On Feb 10, 2023
Good morning,
Is there any group available for prospective students of the University of Chester?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by doyinluv(m): 11:00am On Feb 10, 2023
Etsetemi88:
Good morning, I got admission for September 2023, I intend going booking for TB test by 16th of march. Is it too early? Thanks so much

Personally, I think its a bit too early even though it expires after 6 months which may be OK for you but it's better to be patient to ensure its validity last more than expected. Push it to around MAY if you can.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by doyinluv(m): 11:01am On Feb 10, 2023
temmyblaze001:
Good morning all.....

Pls is covid 19 test result important for traveling. Because someone told me it's not required anymore. I don't know how true it is.

Pls help me

The person is correct. You do not need to provide any COVID test result leaving the country.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by doyinluv(m): 11:10am On Feb 10, 2023
Peterdapox:
Good day everyone!
Please I need clarity in this matter, my wife msc program is one year and seven months and during her application we paid ihs fees of 940 and visa fee of 490. I want to start my two sons application and mine now, is it going to be the same ihs fee with my wife who is the main applicant?
Secondly, for those who just applied for their dependents after the main applicant; is there any need to upload the main applicant bank statement during uploading knowing fully well we are using a separate bank account for the visa application. Hope they won’t ask for main applicant bank statement at the point of entering? First time poster!!!! Thanks

Question 1. The IHS calculation will be revealed to you once you get to the IHS payment section where it will ask you some questions and the correct answers you give will form the basis of the cost each applicant will be charged based on your VISA type.

Question 2. If you are applying almost immediately after the applicant say less than 3 months, you may need to prove you did not recycle the MA's Pof for your application and this can be done either by uploading the bank statement like you suggested and/or using other proof of payments made by the MA in the UK e.g accommodation, school fees, major expenses that show she has been spending money and in turn, couldn't be the same money you are using. I am not sure if the main applicant bank's statement is needed at the port of entry but if you have access to it you can hold it just in case.

Hope this clarifies your questions.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ImperialMcHael(m): 12:18pm On Feb 10, 2023
Good afternoon all,

Please has anybody used the sponsorship letter from International Company route as proof of funds?
I need to know the documents that has to be uploaded befroe VISA can be granted.
Also, how soon can we bring in dependants on a sponsored study visa?

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by rossydot: 12:27pm On Feb 10, 2023
Good afternoon everybody. I want to ask if it's save and proper for me as MA and wife to apply first and later make application for our 2kids some months after our arrival in the UK?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by doyinluv(m): 12:33pm On Feb 10, 2023
rossydot:
Good afternoon everybody. I want to ask if it's save and proper for me as MA and wife to apply first and later make application for our 2kids some months after our arrival in the UK?

When you ask if it's Safe...do you mean if it's feasible or possible? Yes, many couples have done this before successfully. As long as you both are in the UK you can apply later for the kids provided you meet all the conditions required for their VISA.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ImperialMcHael(m): 12:36pm On Feb 10, 2023
ImperialMcHael:
Good afternoon all,

Please has anybody used the sponsorship letter from International Company route as proof of funds?
I need to know the documents that has to be uploaded befroe VISA can be granted.

Thanks

Please any idea?
Anybody that used this process can also message me. Its urgent
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by rossydot: 12:43pm On Feb 10, 2023
When you ask if it's Safe...do you mean if it's feasible or possible? Yes, many couples have done this before successfully. As long as you both are in the UK you can apply later for the kids provided you meet all the conditions required for their VISA. [/quote]

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by hallelluyah(m): 1:33pm On Feb 10, 2023
omoalajah:

In my case. 5 working days.

Still waiting for these guys o. To correct error on vignette, do it take longer than visa application again? I have done paid mail and paid calls, was told 15working days have to pass b4 escalating......what should I do?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Apoturab: 1:55pm On Feb 10, 2023
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 2:03pm On Feb 10, 2023
Hello

You can switch to skilled workers visa, it is also point based as long as you meet the criteria that should be fine

Note you would need to fulfill the conditions of working full-time that will obvious impact on your studies however you have to speak to your sponsors about this

Cheers
ignis:
dduchess90 God bless you for always responding promptly to enquiries here admist your schedule.

I would like to make an enquiry. Is there any Implication if a Masters student (4 months into the program) on Tier 4 Visa obtains COS and apply for work visa ? What are the chances of being rejected and would such student be able to continue with studies and work after upgrading to Tier 2?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 2:13pm On Feb 10, 2023
Hello

You would have to upload your sponsorship letter. If you are fully sponsored then that's all you need but If you are partially sponsored
then you need to submit the rest of the financial evidence.

Note that the ECO will be verifying this

You can bring your dependants when you are ready, if your sponsorship doesn't cover it then you have to provide their financial evidence

Cheers
ImperialMcHael:
Good afternoon all,

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mimilyrics: 2:32pm On Feb 10, 2023
Based on her explanation, the school made a mistake so she should get them to correct it by showing them that they made a mistake.
Ibodlauren01:

Where will she get the evidence from cos they state no affidavit
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mcleo007(m): 2:46pm On Feb 10, 2023
Etsetemi88:

Freaking early... Do it 3 to 4 months before your resumption.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by DemmyDD: 2:53pm On Feb 10, 2023
jhorjhor:
Please
I have offer in uni of Derby too
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by DemmyDD: 2:54pm On Feb 10, 2023
RichyF:

I have the pre -Cas interview coming up next week for roeHampton. If I pass then they can give me an offer for April

Me I dont really like school with Pre Cas interview oo😀🙏
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mimilyrics: 3:19pm On Feb 10, 2023
Imperialmichael In addition to what dduchess90 has said, the sponsorship letter must clearly show at least 2 of the company's addresses in 2 different countries, their website address, contact details - phone and official email address, and states how much the company will be giving you.
dduchess90:
Hello

You would have to upload your sponsorship letter. If you are fully sponsored then that's all you need but If you are partially sponsored
then you need to submit the rest of the financial evidence.

Note that the ECO will be verifying this

You can bring your dependants when you are ready, if your sponsorship doesn't cover it then you have to provide their financial evidence

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by pretty1986: 3:44pm On Feb 10, 2023
DemmyDD:
I have offer in uni of Derby too
Good afternoon, please do Derby University require IELTS result for Masters degree program? and Can they accept English language proficiency from someone Institution?pls reply.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by adubam(m): 4:07pm On Feb 10, 2023
Apoturab:
Hello guys

Which schools accept HND without having to do pre-masters

I need Urgent response
Thanks

Shieffied Hallam, Bangor. University of South Wales. Robert Gordon amongst some few others.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Tboy243: 4:28pm On Feb 10, 2023
Good afternoon bosses in the house.

I haven't been in the best of moods lately as I got a refusal mail for my Student's Visa, from UKVI yesterday, 64 days after biometrics. Even though I have accepted my fate and trying to move on, I still feel cheated by UKVI.

I'd appreciate your words of support and advice on the way forward.... kindly find screenshot of decision letter.

I don't know if it is a good news or not, but the refusal allows for administrative review. The reason I am not sure it's a good news is that deadline for enrollment stated on CAS is February 13th (Monday).

I would appreciate your advise. Would opting for administrative review yield favourable results considering that deadline stated on CAS is this Monday, can UKVI still find a way around this to favour me or should I seek to defer my admission till next available intake for my course and reapply for my VISA?..

My financial institution claims they haven't gotten any correspondence from UKVI and they don't understand why they are claiming so. So, who con dey lie?

Would that not mean I'm letting go too easily of which I would have to still start the processes all over again except for IHS that would be refunded?

Kindly advise me gurus in the house. God bless you as you do.

Dduchess90 and other gurus... embarassed

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by olayide01(m): 7:03pm On Feb 10, 2023
Good evening, I have a question. I have been in the UK since September, 2022. with Tier 4. My wife and my other three children joined me in December, 2022. My first born is schooling in Canada since January, 2021. My question is I want to apply visa for him as a dependant in the UK. Please what are the steps required.
Do I need to put money in my account?
Does he need to do TB test? Please someone should guide me. Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by chigosman: 7:04pm On Feb 10, 2023
Tboy243:
Good afternoon bosses in the house.

I haven't been in the best of moods lately as I got a refusal mail for my Student's Visa, from UKVI yesterday, 64 days after biometrics. Even though I have accepted my fate and trying to move on, I still feel cheated by UKVI.

I'd appreciate your words of support and advice on the way forward.... kindly find screenshot of decision letter.

I don't know if it is a good news or not, but the refusal allows for administrative review. The reason I am not sure it's a good news is that deadline for enrollment stated on CAS is February 13th (Monday).

I would appreciate your advise. Would opting for administrative review yield favourable results considering that deadline stated on CAS is this Monday, can UKVI still find a way around this to favour me or should I seek to defer my admission till next available intake for my course and reapply for my VISA?..

My financial institution claims they haven't gotten any correspondence from UKVI and they don't understand why they are claiming so. So, who con dey lie?

Would that not mean I'm letting go too easily of which I would have to still start the processes all over again except for IHS that would be refunded?

Kindly advise me gurus in the house. God bless you as you do.

Dduchess90 and other gurus... embarassed

The account statement you submitted is from which bank??

(1) (2) (3) ... (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) ... (1029)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.