Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Norwegian Christian Terrorist Anders Breivik On Africa - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Norwegian Christian Terrorist Anders Breivik On Africa (4602 Views)

Norwegian Prime Minister Works As A Taxi Driver / Anders Breivik Pleads Not Guilty At Norway Murder Trial / So Oyinbo Too Dey Bomb; Norwegian Bombing Carried Out By Norwegian Citizen And Not Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Norwegian Christian Terrorist Anders Breivik On Africa by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 03, 2011
The following text, found in the 1,500 manifesto of Anders Breivik Behring, the 32-year-old right-wing extremist who masterminded the twin terrorist attacks in Norway recently, has been circulating on the Chinese interwebs lately. In it, Breivik talks about his time in China which led him to the conclusion that unlike the people in Islamic countries who are "directly hostile to Europeans", the Chinese are "usually just after your money". He also mentions his stepmother, who he claims was the Norwegian Vice Consul in Shanghai:

Africa, China and the Islamic world

China is a monocultural country, just like African nations and a majority of countries in the Islamic world. Everyone who has travelled and lived in Africa knows that all African nations, with the exception of perhaps South Africa, are monocultural nations and they are very racist towards all Europeans. I have personally experienced overwhelming discrimination from the first second I set my foot in Kenya, Côte d'Ivoire and Liberia. And you really don’t have to travel to African nations to comprehend this as it is a widely known truth. Talk to ANY European visitor to Africa and ask if he would want to settle there with his family and the answer would be “no”. This is primarily due to discrimination.

The same can be said about China and the Islamic world. While a significant number of citizens in Islamic or Muslim countries are directly hostile to Europeans, Chinese are usually just after your money. It is unbearable to live the rest of your life in acountry where there is a constant and an overwhelming danger of being “Shanghaied”.

Read more:http://www.gbooza.com/page.html#ixzz456 http://www.gbooza.com/forum/topics/norwegian-terrorist-anders-bre#ixzz1TxfTTCGf
Re: Norwegian Christian Terrorist Anders Breivik On Africa by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 03, 2011
Why should I bother about his comment about Africa if the guy could kill his own fellow white ?
Re: Norwegian Christian Terrorist Anders Breivik On Africa by Rgp92: 12:15pm On Aug 03, 2011
Lolwhat? Africans are racist toward europeans?? What a liar, africans people love white people more than there own angry angry
Re: Norwegian Christian Terrorist Anders Breivik On Africa by Bawss1(m): 12:19pm On Aug 03, 2011
Like seriously, who cares? Africa a mono cultural society indeed. The dementia was deeply formed in him.
Re: Norwegian Christian Terrorist Anders Breivik On Africa by philip0906(m): 3:06pm On Aug 03, 2011
jon.bee u r sick. . .don't put christianity and dat ur blood sucking religion called islam side by side. . .
Re: Norwegian Christian Terrorist Anders Breivik On Africa by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 03, 2011
philip0906:

jon.bee u r sick. . .don't put christianity and dat your blood sucking religion called islam side by side. . .

How did you know my secret? Oh Gash! Let me guess. uhmmmmmnn. Yes, your mother finally revealed to you where she got her gonorhea from! is she cured yet?
Re: Norwegian Christian Terrorist Anders Breivik On Africa by philip0906(m): 3:24pm On Aug 03, 2011
^^
Oops. . .Was expecting something rough.u disappointed me.Please try again
Re: Norwegian Christian Terrorist Anders Breivik On Africa by tpia5: 3:34pm On Aug 03, 2011
The fellow is jon.bee's hero no doubt.

No surprise there.
Re: Norwegian Christian Terrorist Anders Breivik On Africa by redsun(m): 3:39pm On Aug 03, 2011
Bluetooth,d only differential between u and that guy is that u don't ve guts,if not u are mentally d same-bigots
Re: Norwegian Christian Terrorist Anders Breivik On Africa by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 03, 2011
@tilap!ah,

NL official s.he-male christian terrorist! how you dey? how is your extra appendage tran.ny ladyboy.
With your level of holy-ghost inspired hatred, it just a matter of time before you and your fellow christian crusaders/extremists graduate to Anders Breivik Behring's level
Skunky gay.got!

Do you know?: jon.bee is not a religion nutjobs like you christians and muslims (apology to those who are not extremist). He just appalled by the level of bigotry and hypocrisy by you religionists (esp. extremist uber-bigoted christians). A typical kettle (christians) calling pot (muslims) black
Re: Norwegian Christian Terrorist Anders Breivik On Africa by mamagee3(f): 9:35pm On Aug 03, 2011
Who even listens to the words of this murderer? undecided
Re: Norwegian Christian Terrorist Anders Breivik On Africa by mkpologwu(m): 9:46pm On Aug 03, 2011
He is suffering frm udeme ntiam jor. Disease he got when he visited udeme in calabar!
Re: Norwegian Christian Terrorist Anders Breivik On Africa by redsun(m): 9:48pm On Aug 03, 2011
D only oyinbo broadcaster that was sincere/bold enough to call d animal a terrorist is Jon Snow of uk channel 4 news.goodman
Re: Norwegian Christian Terrorist Anders Breivik On Africa by KayDee4: 9:51pm On Aug 03, 2011
Who gives a rat's a$$ what a psycho deranged killer thinks about Africa.
Re: Norwegian Christian Terrorist Anders Breivik On Africa by phreakabit(m): 9:58pm On Aug 03, 2011
Jon.Bee  go give yourself a blowj0b fag0ttt! You personify the term im.becilic m0ron. Did anyone ask you to believe in God? Why the hell are you so bitter? if you got bu.tt violation.d by your fag0tt uncle as a kid, and thus have pedophilic tendencies doesn't mean you should blame it on God and Christians. I guess when you "evolved" you willingly decided to maintain your ape like brain. You think you know too much but you are just as intelligent as a spe.rm cell. Don't bother replying cos I wouldn't read it. Have a pleasant evening and try to reflect on why your life is such a failed project.
Re: Norwegian Christian Terrorist Anders Breivik On Africa by buzugee(m): 10:03pm On Aug 03, 2011
i dont think the guy is seriously racist. just feeling displaced in the world. i can see his point of view. not saying i condone what he did but i can see where he is coming from. his biggest mistake is trying to be possessive over land that belongs to yahweh. his diatribe is more childish than racist. talking about people staring at him at macdonalds etc etc lmao. hardly the words of a true racist. i was expecting apes, n-g-g-e-r-s , etc etc from him. nothing like that
Re: Norwegian Christian Terrorist Anders Breivik On Africa by maasoap(m): 10:13pm On Aug 03, 2011
Can we ever have a mad man that happens to be muslim like this man? This is because I've never heard anybody use that word to describe "crazy" muslim(s) that attacked innocent people. This man killed many people in the name of Christ after 9 years of planning, yet the best words to describe him is mad, crazy, psycho, etc. My question is this: can't we use the same words when mad person who happen to be a muslim carried out similar evil act? Because I believe you Christians would have felt what peace loving muslims always feel each time you taunt them with evil that some extremists in Islam perpetrate.
Re: Norwegian Christian Terrorist Anders Breivik On Africa by Remii(m): 10:19pm On Aug 03, 2011
If the person who killed 91 people in Norway was a Muslim, the Press would have declared him as terrorist.​ For now though, he is just an 'Assailant​ ', 'Attacker'​ (Reuters),​ 'Gunman' (BBC, CNN ). Looks like 'Terrorist​ ' is a name reserved for Muslims? The US Dept of State calls it an 'Act of Violence',​ Not an 'Act of Terrorism'​ . Uhmn! HYPOCRISY is leading us astray
Re: Norwegian Christian Terrorist Anders Breivik On Africa by buzugee(m): 10:24pm On Aug 03, 2011
Remii:

If the person who killed 91 people in Norway was a Muslim, the Press would have declared him as terrorist.​ For now though, he is just an 'Assailant​ ', 'Attacker'​ (Reuters),​ 'Gunman' (BBC, CNN ). Looks like 'Terrorist​ ' is a name reserved for Muslims? The US Dept of State calls it an 'Act of Violence',​ Not an 'Act of Terrorism'​ . Uhmn! HYPOCRISY is leading us astray
its not hypocrisy. its purely economics. fear sells. fear from unknown foreigners. fear is used to control. this white nut is messing up their show because he is diverting the fear away from some unknown unseen foreigners. he is putting an unconventional and safe face to the fear. this mitigates the fear, which does not help the gubments agenda of controlling people. hence why he is not blasted with the 'terrorist label'
Re: Norwegian Christian Terrorist Anders Breivik On Africa by IBEXY(m): 10:24pm On Aug 03, 2011
A psychopath getting free press  sad
Re: Norwegian Christian Terrorist Anders Breivik On Africa by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 03, 2011
I'm sure using the term "islamic terrorist" to characterize a muslim terrorist would warrant locking the thread not to talk of having it on the front pages.
Re: Norwegian Christian Terrorist Anders Breivik On Africa by redsun(m): 10:31pm On Aug 03, 2011
All d minorities in norway today are terrorised and living in fear yet none of them are talking about how to tackle d
Re: Norwegian Christian Terrorist Anders Breivik On Africa by redsun(m): 10:32pm On Aug 03, 2011
Terrorism of d far right and neo nazis
Re: Norwegian Christian Terrorist Anders Breivik On Africa by 190: 10:42pm On Aug 03, 2011
mkpologwu:

He is suffering frm udeme ntiam jor. Disease he got when he visited udeme in calabar!

[size=28pt]DOA!![/size]
Re: Norwegian Christian Terrorist Anders Breivik On Africa by ljila(f): 11:39pm On Aug 03, 2011
Remii:

Not justifying what murderers are defined by govts or the media, but he did not say he killed in the name of Jesus, did he? As far as i know, the muslim terrorists kill + vow to continue killing in the name of "Allah", don't they?
Re: Norwegian Christian Terrorist Anders Breivik On Africa by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 03, 2011
The rantings of a lunatic. But of course the typically insecure muslims would be happy to cite him as an example of a 'terrorist Christian'. It's amazing how extremism disguised as religion can blind peoples' senses and make them so foolish. After millions of innocents have been killed in the name of Islam and 'Allah', one ISOLATED case of obvious lunacy (who happens to be a Christian but did NOT kill IN THE NAME OF CHRIST) would be happily cited as evidence that religion-based violence (in the world today) is not exclusively islamic!

A nutcase individual is definitely more manageable than a nutcase religion. And from all available evidence over the last couple of decades, there is ONLY ONE nutcase religion in the world today: the religion that justifies or rationalizes the killing of innocents in the name of a Jihad-oriented 'Allah'.
Re: Norwegian Christian Terrorist Anders Breivik On Africa by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 03, 2011
ljila:

Not justifying what murderers are defined by govts or the media, but he did not say he killed in the name of Jesus, did he? As far as i know, the muslim terrorists kill + vow to continue killing in the name of "Allah", don't they?

I wish I could be as 'politically correct' and 'diplomatic' as you are, but I am not. Let one of these insecure muslim bast,a.rd.s answer this question you just raised. If any of them does, I would forever remain silent. The best they can do is tell you about one 17th century Pope in Europe and other such historical balderdash. In recent times (the last 100 years in fact), how many times have Christians organized/orchestrated/justified/rationalized/celebrated deliberate violence in ANY part of the world in the name of Christ or Christianity? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Let one of these extremist Muslim fools answer this very simple question!
Re: Norwegian Christian Terrorist Anders Breivik On Africa by Mobinga: 11:59pm On Aug 03, 2011
His opinion doesn't affect Africans in any way. Mad Murderer
Re: Norwegian Christian Terrorist Anders Breivik On Africa by ljila(f): 12:19am On Aug 04, 2011
proO1:

I wish I could be as 'politically correct' and 'diplomatic' as you are, but I am not. Let one of these insecure muslim bast,a.rd.s answer this question you just raised. If any of them does, I would forever remain silent. The best they can do is tell you about one 17th century Pope in Europe and other such historical balderdash. In recent times (the last 100 years in fact), how many times have Christians organized/orchestrated/justified/rationalized/celebrated deliberate violence in ANY part of the world in the name of Christ or Christianity? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Let one of these extremist Muslim fools answer this very simple question!
I didn't mean to be "PC" lol. I'm not sure if you'll get an answer but don't be surprised if you're termed a bigot, seems to be the code word these days for avoiding answering a question hehe
Re: Norwegian Christian Terrorist Anders Breivik On Africa by pereze: 1:11am On Aug 04, 2011
Making an issue out of a retard's comment is rather unfortunate. Come to think of it, why will any European leave his/her base to settle in Africa if not to exploit our abundant natural resources. The colonial masters started it and now some buffoons too want to thread same path in this modern century.
What is the link between us and his outrageous action in Norway?
Re: Norwegian Christian Terrorist Anders Breivik On Africa by abelian: 2:23am On Aug 04, 2011
Remii:

Its not about being a muslim or not, its about whats right or what is wrong, the most important thing is that we all should condemn such act of wickedness towards humanity in general.
Re: Norwegian Christian Terrorist Anders Breivik On Africa by suprted(m): 3:14am On Aug 04, 2011
Remii:

What did they call Timothy mcveigh? What did they call the Unabomber?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vladimir Putin's Return As President Good Or Bad For International Community? / The F-35 Slaughtered The Competition In Its Latest Test / Meet The Charming Wife Of Kim Jong-un Who Is Regarded As World's Most Notorious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.