Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,181 members, 7,860,237 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:13 AM

Bbnaija Organisers Must Regret Airing The Show At This Tense Political Period - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bbnaija Organisers Must Regret Airing The Show At This Tense Political Period (683 Views)

Niger Crisis: Tinubu Tackles Tense Political Landscape / The Arise-Tv Debate Would Be Airing Every Sunday For The Meantime / Yoruba Nation Rally: Police Fume As Organisers Vow To Shutdown Lagos Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Organisers Must Regret Airing The Show At This Tense Political Period by Okobola146: 4:42pm On Aug 06, 2022
BBNaija Organisers Must Regret Airing The Show At This Tense Political Period; The Move Selfish, Conceited — UK-Based Nigerian Doctor

“The organisers of Big Brother Nigeria must sincerely regret airing the show at this tense political period.

I found the move to air the show a tad selfish and conceited.

You can’t be airing a show known for vanities at a period when a nation on the brink is facing very critical elections.

We have gradually reached a state where soft events, even in sports no longer bring the needed distraction from the political and economic disasters occasioned by our poor leadership.”

— Obinna Aligwekwe �

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Organisers Must Regret Airing The Show At This Tense Political Period by Cypress042: 4:44pm On Aug 06, 2022
Graphics please, i nearly puke cry

What's that at the second picture?

Permit me to say most Nigerian girls are too dirty down there, can't believe a real niggar is spending money to b-ng that dirty looking thing embarassed
Re: Bbnaija Organisers Must Regret Airing The Show At This Tense Political Period by Okoroawusa: 4:45pm On Aug 06, 2022
Blood of Emma!!!

Is that picture from BBN?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Organisers Must Regret Airing The Show At This Tense Political Period by Cameleon72(f): 4:46pm On Aug 06, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Bbnaija Organisers Must Regret Airing The Show At This Tense Political Period by booblacain(m): 4:47pm On Aug 06, 2022
where the hell is that picture from? shocked cry

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Organisers Must Regret Airing The Show At This Tense Political Period by Creamypie(m): 4:49pm On Aug 06, 2022
Damn. That lap/under ass pix so graphic and irritating
Re: Bbnaija Organisers Must Regret Airing The Show At This Tense Political Period by josh123(m): 4:54pm On Aug 06, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Bbnaija Organisers Must Regret Airing The Show At This Tense Political Period by Corto: 5:02pm On Aug 06, 2022
Okobola146:
BBNaija Organisers Must Regret Airing The Show At This Tense Political Period; The Move Selfish, Conceited — UK-Based Nigerian Doctor

“The organisers of Big Brother Nigeria must sincerely regret airing the show at this tense political period.

I found the move to air the show a tad selfish and conceited.

You can’t be airing a show known for vanities at a period when a nation on the brink is facing very critical elections.

We have gradually reached a state where soft events, even in sports no longer bring the needed distraction from the political and economic disasters occasioned by our poor leadership.”

— Obinna Aligwekwe �

see crawcraw yansh...opor
Re: Bbnaija Organisers Must Regret Airing The Show At This Tense Political Period by HenryTimes: 5:33pm On Aug 06, 2022
What am I SAWING?
Re: Bbnaija Organisers Must Regret Airing The Show At This Tense Political Period by FatherBona: 5:43pm On Aug 06, 2022
Offensive, very undecided

Pls put a warning in your headline.

How can I unsee something pls undecided
Re: Bbnaija Organisers Must Regret Airing The Show At This Tense Political Period by Okobola146: 6:10pm On Aug 06, 2022
This two comrades will finish the c0nd0ms in Biggie's house if care is not taken.
Last night was fire for fire ���
#BBNaija

Re: Bbnaija Organisers Must Regret Airing The Show At This Tense Political Period by lonecatt(m): 6:18pm On Aug 06, 2022
since the show started , i have not sat down to watch it for even 30 seconds.
right now we should be bothered on sending the useless apc party and their sycophant urchins parking

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Organisers Must Regret Airing The Show At This Tense Political Period by Okobola146: 8:30pm On Aug 06, 2022
lonecatt:
since the show started , i have not sat down to watch it for even 30 seconds.
right now we should be bothered on sending the useless apc party and their sycophant urchins parking
especially this sick old man

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Organisers Must Regret Airing The Show At This Tense Political Period by sweetonugbu: 9:14pm On Aug 06, 2022
Ewwuuuuu

(1) (Reply)

Keyamo Should Be Resolving The ASUU Strike, Not Lying For Tinubu – Reno Omokri / OBI Can’t Win… / 2023: Nigerian Youths Invite Tinubu, Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso To Discuss Issues.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.