Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,166 members, 7,864,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:46 AM

Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue (19261 Views)

Rerun: We’ve Done Our Calculation Well, Tinubu Won’t Be On Ballot, LP Claims / Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Host Festus Keyamo In Abuja Mansion (Photo) / Festus Keyamo In Prison (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by foreshore(m): 10:41am On Aug 07, 2022
SATANICALLY:

https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1556001642587344896?t=NUsf-AvoCtFme3tE_6zcVA&s=19

That's the reason he can not be voted in so that we will not continue in this colossal failure

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by Reference(m): 10:50am On Aug 07, 2022
Jessyjeff:
It's the economy, stupid!

Hmmm.... Bill Clinton about to crash the Bush party.
And we all know what Mr. Tinubu's economic model is looking at Lagos.... big government and massive taxation to fund it.
And I really want to see where the taxes will come from with the level of poverty, crushing business environment and everyone fleeing to the civil service or becoming emergency government contractors.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by johannu(m): 10:50am On Aug 07, 2022
Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by PapaHadum: 10:53am On Aug 07, 2022
apache22b:
Yes Tinubu will continue where Buhari stopped, Keyami has spoken the bitter truth and I see no reason why any sane human being will vote for Peter Obi when you have Tinubu.
I feel disappointed and ashamed for people calling themselves Obidient's . It's a shame.

Peter Obi will never be President whether the youths likes it or not. That's the bitter truth.

Tinubu is what we all need at this time.

My fellow youths wake up let's make it right this time.

But if you want to suffer for the next four years with Peter Obi maladministration, the choice is yours.

Peter Obi is a total waste of time shocked

Really? Somebody with questionable background is the solution to your national problems ba?

Family origin ...Oluwole
Source of wealth... oluwole
Age... Oluwole
Academic history/records....Oluwole
Party flag bearing ticket....bribed delegates.....Oluwole
APC...his party....scam..also Oluwole

...Yet, he is your chosen solution?

Sorry is the name of your eldorado country!

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by Ykc2(m): 10:59am On Aug 07, 2022
apache22b:
Yes Tinubu will continue where Buhari stopped, Keyami has spoken the bitter truth and I see no reason why any sane human being will vote for Peter Obi when you have Tinubu.
I feel disappointed and ashamed for people calling themselves Obidient's . It's a shame.

Peter Obi will never be President whether the youths likes it or not. That's the bitter truth.

But if you want to suffer for the next four years with Peter Obi maladministration, the choice is yours.

your fellow youths should stand up ?Well go and help tinubu to search for his school certificates and also ask him who are his mates at Ibadan grin grin then you can come back and preach to us,or you want another nepa bill certificate? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by akintunde63: 10:59am On Aug 07, 2022
SATANICALLY:

https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1556001642587344896?t=NUsf-AvoCtFme3tE_6zcVA&s=19

Give me 2 areas where he did well, and you've got my vote. In fact, give me 1
Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by FireUpNow(m): 11:07am On Aug 07, 2022
Late Bar. Gani Fawehimi is weeping right now from what and how Keyamo is doing?

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by Qtrpst4: 11:09am On Aug 07, 2022
Yes nah, that's the only language they understand

You don see am post that rubbish again?

Emmy000seun:
Baba this violence loud ooo!! You root out the motherfucker grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by Bombolistic: 11:13am On Aug 07, 2022
I no pity you, but your generation
apache22b:

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by Shattuck(m): 11:19am On Aug 07, 2022
LiveWithIt:
Well said it's either tinubu or tinubu..
No two ways around it.

Nigerian youth let not settle for less...vote tinubu vote APC vote better Nigeria come 2023
Good morning to all progressive and intending progressives only
man down one of your colleague has been busted already the guy said I am actually not Yoruba" but his name is aliu akinwumi lol abeg where una tinubu agbado headquarters dey I get some low lives wey need jobs too.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by Kaiser20: 11:21am On Aug 07, 2022
akintunde63:

Give me 2 areas where he did well, and you've got my vote. In fact, give me 1
* Yes Buhari created Economic disaster
* Buhari encourage Corruption in the highest level
* Buhari created disunity among Nigerians
* Insecurity was raised to the highest level
* All the promises of APC from 2015 till today was never kept.

★ The above destruction from his Boss is what Mr. Tinubu wants to continue if elected

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by Yemi4luv: 11:38am On Aug 07, 2022
Blaqputin:

To him that asketh, he/she shall receive

Can u pls help me out
Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by franudi: 11:40am On Aug 07, 2022
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by openmine(m): 11:44am On Aug 07, 2022
Keyamo forget this trash u r spewing!
You are indirectly shading the president because its obvious he did absolutely nothing!
How can someone come out to justify failure?

Is this man on drugs? The same farmer herder clashes that metamorphosed into kidnapping and banditry?

Insurgency that has now been brought to the seat of power?

APC has absolutely nothing to campaign with!

You can build all the infrastructures but without adequate security,those infrastructures will be useless and be at the mercies of kidnappers and bandits!

Economy F9
Security F9
Corruption F9

2 Likes

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by Kfed4ril(m): 11:57am On Aug 07, 2022
Zico5:
I disagree on this. Buhari is a disaster, he has never done any good thing for this country. The only thing he did is train revolution which has now become bondage for common man. Tinubu should find new and rewarding things to campaign with not buhari's legacy. Buhari's only legacy is revolution of cows throughout the country.

How will you say train revolution is Buhari? It’s Jonathan joor and yes we’ll give kudos to Buhari for continuing it.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by hush15: 12:00pm On Aug 07, 2022
apache22b:

Oga, we feel your pain jare. Continue to feel ashamed on our behalf while we help you to continue to be Obidient and Yusufu. You can thank us later after the election.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by jojothaiv(m): 12:22pm On Aug 07, 2022
grin grin

Keyamo, don't mind us in fact, there will be no election next year, Tinubu should just take a walk into Aso Villa.

Regards,
Leslie Gyang
Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by Littlefingerjp: 12:22pm On Aug 07, 2022
apache22b:

You and Keyamo should be ashamed of yourselves.. Is dere any good thing Buhari government has done
He said Agriculture, the same agriculture he had to close the country borders for months to improve home based agriculture only for it to triple the price we get them from neighbouring countries.. He mentioned infrastructure,Which infrastructure if I may ask
All in all,He meant Tinubu will continue in the footsteps of Buhari..That's well taken by we the youths of Nigeria.. Tinubu because of his selfish ambition had to give us Buhari and then come back and preach the gospel of salvation.. God p****h una

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by LiveWithIt: 12:30pm On Aug 07, 2022
Shattuck:
man down one of your colleague has been busted already the guy said I am actually not Yoruba" but his name is aliu akinwumi lol abeg where una tinubu agbado headquarters dey I get some low lives wey need jobs too.

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by yungcheda(m): 12:33pm On Aug 07, 2022
You mean tinubu will continue the destruction buhari already started?!
Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by Perfectbeing(m): 12:37pm On Aug 07, 2022
Massiveglory:
They have told you point blank. It is now in your court to determine what you desire.

If you desire Somalia in Nigeria then vote Apc. If you desire Buhari promax, vote Tinubu.

If you desire a radical change of our nation from consumption to production, vote Peter obi- Ahmed datti of Labour Party.
If you desire a people oriented government that can be held accountable, vote Labour Party.
By the time you compare their track record on who have the tendency to transform Nigeria positively, you will know that Peter Obi shouldn't even tie Tinubu's shoe lace
Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by PROPHETmichael: 12:51pm On Aug 07, 2022
So kindly mention those areas Buhari is not doing well
Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by Irupetepete: 12:51pm On Aug 07, 2022
apache22b:

your head is not correct, advocate to your family not youths

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by ambale(m): 12:59pm On Aug 07, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
all of a sudden Nigeria will need a man like Tinubu to fix Buhari's mess.
all of a sudden after 7 years they've now realised that Buhari's government is now a failure since campaigning for continuity of their party's failure means mocking Nigeria.
all of a sudden buhari is no longer the best thing to happen to Nigeria after cat fish pepper soup.
all of a sudden they're now Buhari's critics just to project and tested failure within the same party.
because how will they explain to Nigerians that their party is the cause of their problems.
how can they explain to Nigerian youths sitting at home that their party is the reason they're rotting at home when they're supposed to be in the school.
how will they explain to Nigerians that their party is the cause of ravaging insecurities we found ourselves today and that their presidential candidate will be recruiting 50 million youths into the army to feed them agbado and cassava.
how can they explain to Nigerians that their party has failed them in every aspects.

of course they have no explanation for all these hence their only hope is to go tribal and play their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.
but you as a citizen of this country ask yourself this question.
will tribalism better our economy to at least prior to 2015?
will tribalism end insecurity and make everyone safe?
will tribalism send our children back to school and equip our schools.
will tribalism make life better for an average citizen?

so after pushing for a failure to be President what next?
when the suffering comes will it select other tribe and leave yours?
today all Nigerians are suffering but Buhari got the highest votes from the North.

dear fellow citizens it's time to look into these people's eyes and tell them to go to hell with their division tactics.
at a point all major tribes never believed in Nigeria but today they made it look like they love Nigeria most but keep presenting bad leaders ruining this country.
it's time to say enough is enough.

THE YOUTHS ARE COMING!

Don't mind the hypocrite now

Bread is now 1.1k, something I use to wash belle before the main food comes

As in, what in heck will make a sensible person even talk about voting APC and it's calamitous candidates, but here we are, some of our compatriots are shameless and senseless

They promote agendas that will not even favour them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by Antai123(m): 1:01pm On Aug 07, 2022
apache22b:

What if I say YOU ARE A MAD MAN!, and should be kept in a separate space?. People like you are the ones bent on taking this country backward, God will not allow, your plans to succeed in this country. Mad Man!.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:02pm On Aug 07, 2022
apache22b:

I will vote for apc if you can say amen to this prayer, may your life be like the way apc, buhari and Tinubu have ruled over the many many years they were in power. If you can say amen, I will support apc.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by Dwana96(m): 1:08pm On Aug 07, 2022
May u never live to witness it u stupid glutton.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by cp3o: 1:27pm On Aug 07, 2022
kenbee:
Which area did he do well? If I may ask

I beg, WHICH AREA DID THIS HORROR SHOW OF A GOVERNMENT DO WELL IN?
Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by Stanleyq: 1:28pm On Aug 07, 2022
apache22b:

Do not call Urself a youth, cos u are not, the bat is old, let the old vote for old and leave the youth to vote their fellow.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by Backpedal: 1:51pm On Aug 07, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
it's very sad seeing people treating politics like a competition that one group must win irrespective of the consequences.
Nigeria politicians have made us think that election is an inter tribe/religion competition but at the end of the day when the suffering that comes with electing crooks comes, it selects no religion or tribe.
Today all tribes are suffering from insecurity. no place is safe in Nigeria and no tribe is safe.
today the hardship is being suffered by all tribes and religion.
today all Nigerian University are grounded no tribe left out or religion.

So why can't we rubbish these tribalism and elect competent hands since the effects will be enjoyed by all too.
time to ask ourselves this critical question.
these old crooks have been playing this game for ages and it has been working for them.
time to put a stop to it.
enough is enough.
a new political order must rise or else criminal politicians will sink us.
God bless us all.
Tell em ooo
Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by johhbekeboh09: 1:56pm On Aug 07, 2022
SATANICALLY:

Nigerians won't tolerate APC's Nonsense and Rubbish as ruling party again...una own don do
Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by akbonus: 2:17pm On Aug 07, 2022
IT IS CLEAR NOW THAT THIS BOY IS A VERY FOOLISH FOOL.THANK EVEN IN YOUR FOOLISHNESS,YOU HAVE REALISED THAT BUHARI DID NOT DO WELL IN SOME AREAS BUT LET ME CORRECT YOU BUHARI DID NOT DO ONE GOOD THING,NOT ONE,NO,NOT ONE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

N225,000 Donation To Judge’s Father-in-law’s Funeral, Not Bribe – Rickey Tarfa / Buhari's Sick Leave Re-energizes Nigeria's Presidency - Reuters / North Plans Last-minute Shocker For Gbajabiamila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.