Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,069 members, 7,852,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:06 PM

Did Tinubu also Build Abuja ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Tinubu also Build Abuja ? (1022 Views)

REVEALED: Tinubu Also Claimed To Have Graduated From The University Of Chicago / Did Tinubu Call Buhari “Agent Of Destabilization”? Yes! - Farooq Kperogi / Oshiomole Is Finished, Let's Finish Tinubu Also (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Tinubu also Build Abuja ? by Vulturereloaded: 12:30am On Aug 07, 2022
They said people migrated to lagos because of Tinubu and not because lagos was once a capital.

Now 70% of property in Abuja are owned by Nigerians from all over the country.

So what caused the migration to Abuja? Was Tinubu also governor of Abuja?

18 Likes

Re: Did Tinubu also Build Abuja ? by ImperialYoruba: 12:33am On Aug 07, 2022
Yoruba built Abuja, not Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Did Tinubu also Build Abuja ? by Totilopussylick(m): 12:36am On Aug 07, 2022
ImperialYoruba:
Yoruba built Abuja, not Tinubu

You lying.

Igbos built Lagos

Arabs and Lebanon built Abuja and also involved in sponsoring terrorists to destroy the Igbos development in Abujatongue

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Tinubu also Build Abuja ? by Vulturereloaded: 12:37am On Aug 07, 2022
Since Igbos moved to lagos because of Tinubu, who did they move to Abuja for?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Tinubu also Build Abuja ? by Totilopussylick(m): 12:43am On Aug 07, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
Since Igbos moved to lagos because of Tinubu, who did they move to Abuja for?

Igbos moved to Abuja for short rest.

1 Like

Re: Did Tinubu also Build Abuja ? by PlayerMeji: 12:57am On Aug 07, 2022
Oga, go and sit down with your Tinubu threads that you open everywhere you can.

What's your take on those that were gruesomely murdered in Imo state today? Has your Patron owned up to the monster he helped create with his silence?

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." "In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." Martins Luther King Jnr

You are here creating Tinubu threads upandan while your ancestral home is burning...I know Anambra is your ancestral home because I can see you wanting to correct me already, I did it delibrately...

Your PitObi is eViL and ViLE yet he LivEs!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Tinubu also Build Abuja ? by Tetrahedron: 1:13am On Aug 07, 2022
If i hear!
Na him papa develop lagos?
Warn Mr yekini Amoda Ogunlere nee “emilokan” that he can only claim “Iragbiji” his hometown.
Let him develop his poverty stricken town before thinking of Lagos or even Abuja

9 Likes

Re: Did Tinubu also Build Abuja ? by ImperialYoruba: 2:28am On Aug 07, 2022
Totilopussylick:

You lying.

Igbos built Lagos

Arabs and Lebanon built Abuja and also involved in sponsoring terrorists to destroy the Igbos development in Abujatongue

With filth, yeah. Thats correct.
Re: Did Tinubu also Build Abuja ? by Bobloco: 5:59am On Aug 07, 2022
Maybe if he happens to become the president (God forbid) After his tenure Agbadorites and jagabandits will begin to now say Tinubu built Abuja

5 Likes

Re: Did Tinubu also Build Abuja ? by Vulturereloaded: 8:58am On Aug 07, 2022
PlayerMeji:

What's your take on those that were gruesomely murdered in Imo state today? Has your Patron owned up to the monster he helped create with his silence?

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." "In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." Martins Luther King Jnr

You are here creating Tinubu threads upandan while your ancestral home is burning...I know Anambra is your ancestral home because I can see you wanting to correct me already, I did it delibrately...

And the owo killing and the Afenifere daughter, have tinubu accepted that the fulanj he serves did the killing?
Re: Did Tinubu also Build Abuja ? by Vulturereloaded: 9:28am On Aug 07, 2022
All of a sudden the Tinubu Built lagos crew are missing.

6 Likes

Re: Did Tinubu also Build Abuja ? by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 07, 2022
PlayerMeji:

To be honest, I don't know what to say about Igbos anymore. Massive, horrendous and tragic problems back home in their States they don't seem to think about let alone be interested in talking about.

Yet, preventing Tinubu becoming President is their ambition and obsession.

Igbos, even as I know you are deaf to good advice, I will urge you to begin focusing on yourselves ASAP and as much as possible.

The Yorubas have seen the future. They now fully understand the 'unworkability' of Nigeria and are making plans to build a new future circumventing the self-destructive and self-sabotaging structure of Nigeria. See below.

Get some maturity, adult sense of responsibility and focus to begin thinking about the future of your States, region and generations unborn instead of stalking the Yorubas vengeful as you have done from time immemorial because of inferiority complex and envy for the ethnic group.

The future will be merciless of you childish people, with your refugee mentality, if you don't start acting now by focusing on what matters. Your future is not and can never be tied to that of the Yorubas. Start acting like you understand that.

Re: Did Tinubu also Build Abuja ? by Vulturereloaded: 10:22am On Aug 07, 2022
candidtalk:

To be honest, I don't know what to say about Igbos anymore. Massive, horrendous and tragic problems back home in their States they don't seem to think about let alone be interested in talking about.

Yet, preventing Tinubu becoming President is their ambition and obsession.

Igbos, even as I know you are deaf to good advice, I will urge you to begin focusing on yourselves ASAP and as much as possible.

The Yorubas have seen the future. They now fully understand the 'unworkability' of Nigeria and are making plans to build a new future circumventing the self-destructive and self-sabotaging structure of Nigeria. See below.

Get some maturity, adult sense of responsibility and focus to begin thinking about the future of your States, region and generations unborn instead of stalking the Yorubas vengeful as you have done from time immemorial because of inferiority complex and envy for the ethnic group.

The future will be merciless of you childish people, with your refugee mentality, if you don't start acting now by focusing on what matters. Your future is not and can never be tied to that of the Yorubas. Start acting like you understand that.

Thank you for your advice. We will do that after Peter Obi emerges.

1 Like

Re: Did Tinubu also Build Abuja ? by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 07, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
All of a sudden the Tinubu Built lagos crew are missing.

Missing is what you call the deliberate act of ignoring misguided and hateful trolls? They know you'll say anything, however ludicrous or asinine, to discredit Asiwaju before the election. Why then indulge your idiocy?

You people are the most pathetic Nigerians existing today with a region now approaching the worst in the North in terms of insecurity, terrorism and potentials for complete descent into anarchy.

That is not enough for you to worry about. Instead you are here asking grown adults to indulge you in your childish games.

The only thing that gives me comfort, when I think about how much Igbos hate Yorubas and wish them ill constantly, is that it is obvious from how the average Igbo thinks and talk that you guys are too emotional, sentimental, unintelligent, hateful and disjointed in reasoning to be able to ever achieve what is in your heart for Yorubas.

It is like a skinny 9 year old hating a 21 year old world champion Mike Tyson and always wanting to fight and confront him. Nothing can come of it. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Did Tinubu also Build Abuja ? by Vulturereloaded: 10:32am On Aug 07, 2022
candidtalk:

Missing is what you call the deliberate act of ignoring misguided and hateful trolls? They know you'll say anything, however ludicrous or asinine, to discredit Asiwaju before the election. Why then indulge your idiocy?

You people are the most pathetic Nigerians existing today with a region now approaching the worst in the North in terms of insecurity, terrorism and potentials for complete descent into anarchy.

That is not enough for you to worry about. Instead you are here asking grown adults to indulge you in your childish games.

The only thing that gives me comfort, when I think about how much Igbos hate Yorubas and wish them ill constantly, is that it is obvious from how the average Igbo thinks and talk that you guys are too emotional, sentimental, unintelligent, hateful and disjointed in reasoning to ever be able to ever achieve what is in your heart for Yorubas.

It is like a skinny 9 year old hating a 21 year old world champion Mike Tyson and always wanting to fight and confront him. Nothing can come of it. Lol.

But how come Nigerians migrated to Abuja without tinubu? You people have been going around nairaland claiming tinubu built lagos and made people move to lagos.

Did he also build Abuja?

Wasnt a traditional ruler kidnapped in owo? Were people not killed in owo church?

So only lagos state that was once the capital of Nigeria, is your region?

Have you all become lagosians?

You still havent answered the question.

5 Likes

Re: Did Tinubu also Build Abuja ? by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 07, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

Thank you for your advice. We will do that after Peter Obi emerges.

Keep fooling yourself. Your Peter Obi talk has just confirmed what I said. I.e your thread is not a genuine search for information or a truthful attempt to precipitate informative discussion.

It is all about demarketing Tinubu so Obi can stand a chance of winning. Take this to the bank, Obi does not stand a chance of becoming the next Nigerian President. Not even remotely close.

Go and focus on bettering the lives of Igbos from your State and regional level. What Nigerians need the next President for is fundamental reforms of our warped and self-destructive structure so every State and Region led by responsible leaders can take it from there.

This is why intelligent Yorubas and Nigerians want Tinubu while you vindictive, ethnocentric and clannish Igbos seek an Igbo "messiah" as you've always done and have always suffered for by blindly backing Azikiwe, Ojukwu, Kanu, Ekpa etal.

The man below is not Yoruba. Instead of mischief-making , up and down, go and read his opinion. I.e the opinion of every Nigerian who mean Nigeria well and know who/what can deliver that progress for every Nigerian everywhere.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/only-tinubu-can-break-cabal-holding-nigeria-down-ex-nupeng-scribe-kokori/%3famp

1 Like

Re: Did Tinubu also Build Abuja ? by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 07, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

But how come Nigerians migrated to Abuja without tinubu? You people have been going around nairaland claiming tinubu built lagos and made people move to lagos.

Did he also build Abuja?

Wasnt a traditional ruler kidnapped in owo? Were people not killed in owo church?

So only lagos state that was once the capital of Nigeria, is your region?

Have you all become lagosians?

You still havent answered the question.

Go and ask the above to a pack of nursery school kids. They are on your level of thinking and may not discern your attempt at mischief. Lol.
Re: Did Tinubu also Build Abuja ? by Vulturereloaded: 10:42am On Aug 07, 2022
candidtalk:

Go and ask the above to a pack of nursery school kids. They are on your level of thinking and may not discern your attempt at mischief. Lol.

So this thread has disarmed the Tinubu built lagos crew. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Did Tinubu also Build Abuja ? by Achilles881: 10:46am On Aug 07, 2022
But according to tinubu's urchins, Nigeria was built by tilumbu

2 Likes

Re: Did Tinubu also Build Abuja ? by Achilles881: 10:48am On Aug 07, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

With filth, yeah. Thats correct.

Good, continue consoling your failure.
Re: Did Tinubu also Build Abuja ? by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 07, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

So this thread has disarmed the Tinubu built lagos crew. grin grin grin

Of course it has. You deserve a Doctorate in Tinubulogy. Now, go and apply for all you have said here to be included in the Nigerian constitution. Clown.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Tinubu also Build Abuja ? by Vulturereloaded: 11:05am On Aug 07, 2022
candidtalk:

Of course it has. You deserve a Doctorate in Tinubulogy. Now, go and apply for all you have said here to be included in the Nigerian constitution. Clown.

Its very brave of you to admit that Tinubu did not build lagos. That lagos is lagos because it was capital.

We may burry that false statement now. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Did Tinubu also Build Abuja ? by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 07, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

Its very brave of you to admit that Tinubu did not build lagos. That lagos is lagos because it was capital.

We may burry that false statement now. grin grin grin

Yes Tinubu did nothing for Lagos. You have my support to "burry the false Statement". Whatever makes you happy kid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Tinubu also Build Abuja ? by Achilles881: 11:24am On Aug 07, 2022
candidtalk:

Yes Tinubu did nothing for Lagos. You have my support to "burry the false Statement". Whatever makes you happy kid.

Then good riddance to the most repeated lie of the century.

1 Like

Re: Did Tinubu also Build Abuja ? by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 07, 2022
Achilles881:

Then good riddance to the most repeated lie of the century.

You keep repeating yourself. You have won na. Everybody who believed otherwise can now see Tinubu did nothing for Lagos. Thanks to your gospel revelation no one will doubt. Lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Tinubu also Build Abuja ? by Vulturereloaded: 4:51pm On Aug 10, 2022
The thread that buried the Tinubu lagos lie. grin grin cheesy
Re: Did Tinubu also Build Abuja ? by Panda7(m): 4:55pm On Aug 10, 2022
oil built abuja and lagos, no one is a higher producer than oil. all money are the proceeds of oil loots
Re: Did Tinubu also Build Abuja ? by Modphase: 5:01pm On Aug 10, 2022
Don't mind them na foolish igbos from the wretched dungeons of Alaigbo built Lagos.

Vulturereloaded:
The thread that buried the Tinubu lagos lie. grin grin cheesy
Re: Did Tinubu also Build Abuja ? by Vulturereloaded: 12:11am On Aug 11, 2022
Modphase:
Don't mind them na foolish igbos from the wretched dungeons of Alaigbo built Lagos.

From that wretched alaigbo, parents in lagos found buyers of their property to feed and send their children to school.
Re: Did Tinubu also Build Abuja ? by Modphase: 5:56am On Aug 12, 2022
After slaving your miserable souls away for several years. What you gallivant about as wealth is what MC dash out to his boys n olosho on a daily. Una go just de n NL de make noise like lunatics.

Vulturereloaded:

From that wretched alaigbo, parents in lagos found buyers of their property to feed and send their children to school.
Re: Did Tinubu also Build Abuja ? by Vulturereloaded: 5:10pm On Aug 13, 2022
Modphase:
After slaving your miserable souls away for several years. What you gallivant about as wealth is what MC dash out to his boys n olosho on a daily. Una go just de n NL de make noise like lunatics.

Ok tinubu boys invest in olosho, whilw igbos invest in property. Nice one.
Re: Did Tinubu also Build Abuja ? by Modphase: 7:35pm On Aug 13, 2022
But na still foolish Igbos claim Tinubu is the landlord of Lagos
Vulturereloaded:

Ok tinubu boys invest in olosho, whilw igbos invest in property. Nice one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Should Be Held Responsible For Every Post On Nairaland. Twitter User To Seun / It's Shameful Soludo Is Charging Obi On Investment Not Embezzlement — Sir Udensi / Gaffes: Replace Tinubu To Avoid Further Embarrassment, Atiku’s Camp Tells APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.