Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

It's Official - The West Is Turning Against Zelensky - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / It's Official - The West Is Turning Against Zelensky (1036 Views)

Thousands Of Italians Sign Up Against Zelensky's Speech / Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) / Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Official - The West Is Turning Against Zelensky by rottennaija(m): 5:51am On Aug 07, 2022
Zelensky panders to nationalists,oppresses Russian speakers, did not comply with the Minsk agreements and openly provoked Russia with statements about joining NATO

Sky News presenter Cory Bernard

West mainstream media is throwing Zelensky slowly

Watch the sky News video below
https://twitter.com/AZmilitary1/status/1556078552394698754?t=zwLa7ojUAXavuQxX1ppbDQ&s=19

Re: It's Official - The West Is Turning Against Zelensky by rottennaija(m): 5:55am On Aug 07, 2022

Re: It's Official - The West Is Turning Against Zelensky by rottennaija(m): 6:06am On Aug 07, 2022
Wow—@OPokalchuk, the head of @amnesty's Ukraine team, is resigning, after she said her office tried to stop Amnesty's report that accused Ukraine of placing civilians in harm’s way, due to its “one-sidedness.” But Amnesty gave a “firm no” and published. https:///kmj9LOy1L3 https:///JIzKrksyrW

Re: It's Official - The West Is Turning Against Zelensky by rottennaija(m): 6:18am On Aug 07, 2022
Five Turkish banks are simultaneously introducing the Russian payment system Mir, writes Bloomberg.
The leaders of the central banks of the two countries met yesterday during the talks between the presidents of Turkey and Russia. As Erdogan himself stated, such changes are a relief both for Russian tourists and for Turkey itself.
We already wrote about the fact that Turkey will become one of the main hubs for Russia to circumvent Western sanctions.
https://t. me/RVvoenkor/22237

1 Like

Re: It's Official - The West Is Turning Against Zelensky by rottennaija(m): 6:19am On Aug 07, 2022
Western countries 'increasingly concerned about deepening Russian-Turkish cooperation' - Financial Times
Western politicians, speaking to the FT, warned of a harsh reaction if Ankara helps Moscow evade sanctions. One EU official told the newspaper that Turkey is "increasingly becoming a platform for trade with Russia."
The reason for this concern was the outcome of the talks between Putin and Erdogan in Sochi, where an agreement was reached to start partial payments in rubles for Russian gas supplies, as well as to deepen bilateral cooperation. https:///RVvoenkor/22238

1 Like

Re: It's Official - The West Is Turning Against Zelensky by thesicilian: 6:55am On Aug 07, 2022
Most comedians I know are usually very smart but this zelensky is not at all. He should have seen the handwriting on the wall way before now.

5 Likes

Re: It's Official - The West Is Turning Against Zelensky by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 07, 2022
This is actually bad for Zelensky and Ukraine.going into war with a strong force like Russia thinking you have backup support when you don't is a suicide mission.

1 Like

Re: It's Official - The West Is Turning Against Zelensky by okeysoninv: 7:49am On Aug 07, 2022
rottennaija:
Zelensky panders to nationalists,oppresses Russian speakers, did not comply with the Minsk agreements and openly provoked Russia with statements about joining NATO

Sky News presenter Cory Bernard

West mainstream media is throwing Zelensky slowly

Watch the sky News video below
https://twitter.com/AZmilitary1/status/1556078552394698754?t=zwLa7ojUAXavuQxX1ppbDQ&s=19
this Russian bot . after this incoming war there will be nothing like Russia or china again in this generation.
Re: It's Official - The West Is Turning Against Zelensky by Dvdpity: 9:07am On Aug 07, 2022
okeysoninv:
this Russian bot . after this incoming war there will be nothing like Russia or china again in this generation.
I will like you to continue smoking what you are smoking.

7 Likes

Re: It's Official - The West Is Turning Against Zelensky by okeysoninv: 9:10am On Aug 07, 2022
Dvdpity:

I will like you to continue smoking what you are smoking.
I will remind you when the time comes. Tbe time is no longer far.
Re: It's Official - The West Is Turning Against Zelensky by Prowex(m): 9:51am On Aug 07, 2022
okeysoninv:
I will remind you when the time comes. Tbe time is no longer far.

He said you should continue smoking what you're smoking kind sir

7 Likes

Re: It's Official - The West Is Turning Against Zelensky by DerrickzB: 4:26pm On Aug 07, 2022
nsiba the western a** licker!!! Bow your empty head in shame!!! Now would you call this a lie too You strive and defend lies!! Was this not what I posted before Confirm it again!! Aturu

Re: It's Official - The West Is Turning Against Zelensky by LordMangekyo(m): 7:30am On Aug 08, 2022
Nice thread

1 Like

Re: It's Official - The West Is Turning Against Zelensky by Parachoko: 9:32am On Aug 08, 2022
okeysoninv:
Are you for real? Even if Russia collapse, it will just lose some of her Republics, Russia herself will still exist.
Re: It's Official - The West Is Turning Against Zelensky by okeysoninv: 11:32am On Aug 08, 2022
Parachoko:
Are you for real? Even if Russia collapse, it will just lose some of her Republics, Russia herself will still exist.
I am not begging you to believe , but watch out and see. The next war will start with China and Taiwan between October and March 2023 it will surely happen. Then the whole world will prepare for war. Let me stop here.

1 Like

Re: It's Official - The West Is Turning Against Zelensky by mysticwarrior(m): 12:07pm On Aug 08, 2022
okeysoninv:
I am not begging you to believe , but watch out and see. The next war will start with China and Taiwan between October and March 2023 it will surely happen. Then the whole world will prepare for war. Let me stop here.
Nostradamus you must be a very good divinationist wizard.

2 Likes

Re: It's Official - The West Is Turning Against Zelensky by okeysoninv: 12:24pm On Aug 08, 2022
mysticwarrior:
Nostradamus you must be a very good divinationist wizard.
Prophecy are given for us to amend and take necessary steps. You can't even avert it. After this war Taiwan will be free a country.
Re: It's Official - The West Is Turning Against Zelensky by thesicilian: 12:34pm On Aug 08, 2022
okeysoninv:
Lol. War that has already started
Re: It's Official - The West Is Turning Against Zelensky by okeysoninv: 12:42pm On Aug 08, 2022
thesicilian:

Lol. War that has already started
war that's is going on now is between Ukraine vs Russia. and the whole world is not involved. ukraine vs Russia will continue. till the world is consume with war. next war that will take place china vs Taiwan. this one will be more serious to the people of the world.
Re: It's Official - The West Is Turning Against Zelensky by Quintopia: 1:21am On Aug 09, 2022
okeysoninv:
war that's is going on now is between Ukraine vs Russia. and the whole world is not involved. ukraine vs Russia will continue. till the world is consume with war. next war that will take place china vs Taiwan. this one will be more serious to the people of the world.

There will be no war between China and Taiwan.
Re: It's Official - The West Is Turning Against Zelensky by Opolopoopolonio: 2:18pm On Aug 10, 2022
Pro-Putin luuuunatics NEVER tire

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fox: Rev. Jesse Jackson Used The N-word / Foolish Middle-class Mother Who Fell In Love With Nigerian She Met On Web / Anonymous-the-bankers-are-the-problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.