Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,317 members, 7,829,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Christy O Evicted From The Big Brother House - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Christy O Evicted From The Big Brother House (32007 Views)

Profile Of Christy O, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate / #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House / K.brule And Khloe Disqualified From The Big Brother House (details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christy O Evicted From The Big Brother House by Kelvin2022(m): 8:05pm On Aug 07, 2022
Useless girl olosho
Re: Christy O Evicted From The Big Brother House by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 07, 2022
Temptee101:
Peter Obi is coming
Peter Obi this Peter Obi that.What if Peter Obi ended up like Buhari? Nigerian politicians don't have a good heart.They only pretend to be good during pre election.
Re: Christy O Evicted From The Big Brother House by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 07, 2022
Kelvin2022:
Useless girl olosho
Gist me.How she take be olosho?

1 Like

Re: Christy O Evicted From The Big Brother House by HltSong: 8:13pm On Aug 07, 2022
Why? angry
Re: Christy O Evicted From The Big Brother House by Mandate2023: 8:31pm On Aug 07, 2022
Timekeeper452:
Nonsense. Instead of planning for your future for the the next 4years.

Which stupid future do u have......no go find work

1 Like

Re: Christy O Evicted From The Big Brother House by ufotunang: 8:39pm On Aug 07, 2022
Evicted because she did not expose her breast and nyash in the bbn TV show for konji people to see... nawaoooo
Re: Christy O Evicted From The Big Brother House by Sirchiboy: 9:02pm On Aug 07, 2022
Kelvin2022:
Useless girl olosho
Explain

1 Like

Re: Christy O Evicted From The Big Brother House by Temptee101(m): 9:28pm On Aug 07, 2022
Revolution2022:
Peter Obi this Peter Obi that.What if Peter Obi ended up like Buhari? Nigerian politicians don't have a good heart.They only pretend to be good during pre election.

Peter Obi is in a league of his own. Trust me he won't disappoint.

He is the most qualified among the candidates. Nobody comes close. My sincere support for him is on the basis of what he can offer not for selfish gains like we've seen some people exhibit.

APC and PDP have failed us repeatedly. God won't forgive me, infact I won't forgive myself if I vote for PDP or APC

1 Like

Re: Christy O Evicted From The Big Brother House by Passionate888: 9:30pm On Aug 07, 2022
Englishisamust:
The finest girl in the house has been evicted

This girl na the finest in the BBN house? cry

1 Like

Re: Christy O Evicted From The Big Brother House by letitrainnow(m): 10:43pm On Aug 07, 2022
I believe, firmly, that one of the secrets to success is finding someone who’s done it,
figuring out how they did it, and doing the exact same thing, and because I followed
that belief system, success comes very easily.

Check my sig. below.
Re: Christy O Evicted From The Big Brother House by Ebymyk(m): 11:09pm On Aug 07, 2022
Wetin this hooka gain? Nothing.. Going back to square 1...maybe this 1 would end up in nollywood..
Re: Christy O Evicted From The Big Brother House by meveboq(m): 6:21am On Aug 08, 2022
justtruth88miSt:
As she waka come naso she waka go
Yes sooooo
Re: Christy O Evicted From The Big Brother House by Renee5468: 7:05am On Aug 08, 2022
I am having same problem. Any proper solution ?
Re: Christy O Evicted From The Big Brother House by Renee5468: 4:34am On Aug 09, 2022
Thanks for the info I will try to figure it out for more.
<a href="https://www.hca-rewards.net/">HCA Rewards</a>

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Irinajo Eda" - Odunlade & Ronke Odusanya Play Celestial Prophets Roles / BBNaija: Whitemoney Wins Head Of House Picks Queen As Deputy (Video) / Julius Aghahowa's Daughter Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Unconditional'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.