Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,045 members, 7,838,634 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? (49158 Views)

My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday / So My Woman Has Been Cheating Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by VladimirPutiin(m): 8:10pm On Aug 08, 2022
urose93:

They more reason he shouldn't run a DNA test. Marriage is an adult thing.
From experience, the best thing to do is not run a paternity test.

Paternity fraud is a big sin. It’s better I adopt kids and raise them than my wife going outside to cheat and bring someone else’s child And pin it on me.
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by samally: 8:10pm On Aug 08, 2022
My Ex wife once went to Islam herbalist to charm her boyfriend to love her more
Na so I discharge am ooooo

Lastborn0074:

There are some matters arising from this issue that are VERY risky and life threatening. She's gone spiritual to shut me up. You know how mean many women can be.
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by starbn(m): 8:29pm On Aug 08, 2022
OGA LEAVE PUSSY AND FACE YOUR DOWN ECONOMIC SITUATION. AFTER ALL SHE HAVE FINISHED HER JOB WITH YOU.
YOU CAN DECIDE TO LIVE WITH HER FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR CHILDREN OR SEND AWAY .BUT BEFORE DOING CHECK YOURSELF IF YOU HAVE NOT THINK OR ACT TO THESAME CRIME YOU ARE ACCUSING HER SINCE YOU MARRIED HER.
AND ALSO THINK THE COST OF STARTING NEW RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT LOOKING A STAND BY HOOK UP.
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by sweet12345: 8:33pm On Aug 08, 2022
Lastborn0074:
Please I need honest suggestions. My wife has had several male platonic friends ever since we met. She became friends with others through me. I trusted her because she's a very sociable person, so I wasn't bothered because I know a lot of ladies that have male friends too. She's been open to me about them.

Recently, something happened. A close female friend of hers (also married) started keeping her at arm's length. My wife didn't know what the problem was until information got to her that this friend of hers was going about telling people that she could no longer be friends with her because she's sleeping around with men indiscriminately.

My wife confronted her with this information, for which she denied. But the informant, who was also invited, insisted that she actually said it. Before this time, my wife would always complain that each time she visits her friend, she would knock on the door but nobody would respond. This happened repeatedly until her tenant told my wife in confidence that his landlady was always around each time she visits.

Recently, I discovered that my wife was actually having amorous relationship with her male friends. I have access to her messeinger and I have seen those amorous chats. She would delete the ones that could implicate her. A male friend of hers even sent her adult videos and she told him to send more, that she was enjoying it. This man went further to send her his masturbation video.

I confronted my wife with these and what people told me, but she denied. After putting much pressure on her, she said she was about to do it, not that she actually did it. I asked her the reason and she said that it was because of the hardship we were facing. Since her business collapsed, it's been very difficult to survive with our four children. I'm the only one fending for the family. Even after confronting her, I discovered that she's still into the act.

Given the above scenario, what should I do? Please I want only healthy comments that will help me make my decision. Thanks.

try talking with her again..
if can't condole it, divorce her.. don't harm her please ( is the one you did that people will hear, not what happened before that.)
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by urose93(f): 8:35pm On Aug 08, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Paternity fraud is a big sin. It’s better I adopt kids and raise them than my wife going outside to cheat and bring someone else’s child And pin it on me.

Hmmm. I understand. It's my candid take anyways.
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by VladimirPutiin(m): 8:38pm On Aug 08, 2022
urose93:

Hmmm. I understand. It's my candid take anyways.

I get your point also Ma.
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by OneMillionBTC: 8:46pm On Aug 08, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

a woman who decides to cheat because you guys are going through hardship is the DEVIL INCARNATE. how is cheating on her husband gonna solve the issue at hand?! even if she didnt cheat, see how she is portraying herself as a wh0re to all these men. who would want a woman like this as their life mates?!

Na true you talk

when the TRUST is gone, when DECEIT is creeping in, when DISRESPECFUL behaviors are the norm, then really, you need to ask yourself what are you in it for? this person you called your "wife" has no RESPECT for you nor the marriage you guys are in.
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Templee333(m): 8:58pm On Aug 08, 2022
dirtydiva:
Please tell me where the Bible said we should pray and fast for our cheating spouse? I wan read am thoroughly because I'm not understanding ds one you said ooo... Pray and fast while she continue dey go collect dick outside
must the bible say it? I was just giving my opinion.
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Otunbakayce: 8:59pm On Aug 08, 2022
OkoYibo:

Instead of a promiscuous woman to allow her husband catch her cheating, she prefers for her husband to die and she is seen as a widow.
Whichever way to achieve her husband's death will now look attractive.

The day your wife sees a man who has money and promises to take care of her and her kids, you are a dead man. You are only alive because she is yet to see such man.
This is veery true! I know a lady presently who is married and has 4 kids. She told me she doesn't live her husband and it was a mistake marrying him. She is willing to do anything to be with me. If I tell her to kill him, she will. That's how dangerous these daughters of eve can be. The funny thing is that the bastard guy can't divorce her or send her packing even when his is aware of the fact that she is claiming to love me.

1 Like

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Templee333(m): 9:04pm On Aug 08, 2022
See as advice the pour like rain. E-be like say ev'ryone 4 here na marriage counselor. Pesin wey no even sabi clean nyash dey come follow put mouth 4 marriage matter. Nawao!
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by efficiencie(m): 9:25pm On Aug 08, 2022
Lastborn0074:
Please I need honest suggestions. My wife has had several male platonic friends ever since we met. She became friends with others through me. I trusted her because she's a very sociable person, so I wasn't bothered because I know a lot of ladies that have male friends too. She's been open to me about them.

Recently, something happened. A close female friend of hers (also married) started keeping her at arm's length. My wife didn't know what the problem was until information got to her that this friend of hers was going about telling people that she could no longer be friends with her because she's sleeping around with men indiscriminately.

My wife confronted her with this information, for which she denied. But the informant, who was also invited, insisted that she actually said it. Before this time, my wife would always complain that each time she visits her friend, she would knock on the door but nobody would respond. This happened repeatedly until her tenant told my wife in confidence that his landlady was always around each time she visits.

Recently, I discovered that my wife was actually having amorous relationship with her male friends. I have access to her messeinger and I have seen those amorous chats. She would delete the ones that could implicate her. A male friend of hers even sent her adult videos and she told him to send more, that she was enjoying it. This man went further to send her his masturbation video.

I confronted my wife with these and what people told me, but she denied. After putting much pressure on her, she said she was about to do it, not that she actually did it. I asked her the reason and she said that it was because of the hardship we were facing. Since her business collapsed, it's been very difficult to survive with our four children. I'm the only one fending for the family. Even after confronting her, I discovered that she's still into the act.

Given the above scenario, what should I do? Please I want only healthy comments that will help me make my decision. Thanks.

You cannot privatize a public utility...she is not doing what she is doing because of hardship rather she is doing it because it is a sweet habit she has engaged in for years. When we say you should marry chassis una go begin philosophize...well you are on your way to becoming a philosopher because that is the fate of a man who marries an easy woman!
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by DukeNija(m): 10:04pm On Aug 08, 2022
Ebymyk:
Clearly you brought this mess upon yourself, why didn't you set boundaries for her when you started this relationship.. You let her do whatever she wants... A married woman in her right senses is supposed to cut male friends out entirely regardless... Allowing males friends around her will make her vulnerable... A woman isn't called the weaker vessel for nothing... When you are away,she will be tempted, now it's difficult to reverse this because she's already gone deep into this... No wonder, her friend is avoiding her.. Be the man and take back your marriage by force...harder times indeed contributes to this mess... Your wife is just too loosed, man... May God help you...

Take back his marriage how? Please explain how he could take back his marriage when his wife is sleeping with other men? We learn everyday.
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by DukeNija(m): 10:07pm On Aug 08, 2022
urose93:

They more reason he shouldn't run a DNA test. Marriage is an adult thing.
From experience, the best thing to do is not run a paternity test.

Stupid talk. Very senseless submission.
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by ChiFrakolizy(m): 10:12pm On Aug 08, 2022
Cheating or eating? Beating can't stop a cheating wife.

Oga oo[/quote]
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by arthurwillia(m): 10:21pm On Aug 08, 2022
Lastborn0074:

This one strong oo
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by naijapikin2(m): 10:27pm On Aug 08, 2022
jeromestarks:
You should have married a virgin.p
Divorce her and "find" a virgin.
that is agubalistic.

1 Like

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by jubrilELsudan: 12:08am On Aug 09, 2022
YOUR WIFE IS AN ASHAWO..... SHE'S INTO HOOKUP.......YOUR INABILITY TO CATER ADEQUATELY FOR HER AND YOUR KIDS NEEDS MADE HER TO TURN TO PROSTITUION.

YOU KNOW THE FUNNY IRONY IS THAT MOST OF YOUR PERSONAL MALE FRIENDS PROBABLY WOULD HAVE HOOKED UP WITH HER AND FVCKED HER.

ABEG SEND ME HER NUMBER LET ME ASK HER IF SHE STILL DEY DO.

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Ebymyk(m): 12:28am On Aug 09, 2022
DukeNija:

Take back his marriage how? Please explain how he could take back his marriage when his wife is sleeping with other men? We learn everyday.
Let him handle this issues to God, I'm sure God will fight for him... This fight can only be won, if God is involved... Humanly speaking, he can't take this marriage back without God's intervention... I would suggest separation but children are involved... If they separate, those kids will suffer... For the sake of the kids, let him try to make it work... This isn't easy... God can still heal this marriage no matter how broken...
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by DukeNija(m): 12:51am On Aug 09, 2022
Ebymyk:
Let him handle this issues to God, I'm sure God will fight for him... This fight can only be won, if God is involved... Humanly speaking, he can't take this marriage back without God's intervention... I would suggest separation but children are involved... If they separate, those kids will suffer... For the sake of the kids, let him try to make it work... This isn't easy... God can still heal this marriage no matter how broken...

Did you read the part where the wife is unrepentant and going spiritual to silence him? Amos 3:3 - Can two work together except they agree? How can this marriage work?
We need to be practical when dishing suggestions and back them up with scripture.
One man alone cannot be in a marriage, he’s wasting his time or worse, digging his grace.

1 Like

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Bishopwizzy(m): 4:42am On Aug 09, 2022
OriOko88:
I no jus know why I dont like putting mouth in marriage palava. Naso my neighbor was punching and beating his nursing wife tbis morning..asin heaving pounding that thier door was trembling.. I just kept ma calm feeling un bothered until my other female flat neighbor came shouting at my door calling ma name to come.. I still no answer.. I just dont HV interest. It was later tonight that d guy's family came to scold him,he even received heavy slap from his mother before the wife was taken away..with a heavy face. I just mind my business..even tho the wife is nice to me sad

If he beats the woman to her death and you're home claiming it's not your business, you'll be arrested and sent to jail. It will be unfortunate that you'll realize it's your business while serving your jail term.
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by urose93(f): 6:47am On Aug 09, 2022
DukeNija:

Stupid talk. Very senseless submission.

Thank you. You are one of the very few 'intelligent' people I will love to encounter and hold a conversation with in real life. I don't rant insolently on a personal views of others. What if I view your submission to be more foolish? Respect yourself next time.
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by ehinmowo: 8:43am On Aug 09, 2022
Lastborn0074:

Stop having sex with her for now till your mind is clear concerning the direction u would take. I can't decide that direction for u.
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by DukeNija(m): 10:37am On Aug 09, 2022
EmahBoss:

Everybody is shouting that you should let her go. Who will take care if your kids, girls when she leaves? I think you should use therapy. You can still work in your marriage. You will even die earlier if hmshe leaves.

He will die earlier if his wife who’s sleeping with other people leaves? Do you still have a working brain?
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Papichulostunne(m): 11:41am On Aug 09, 2022
You must be stupid to come here and look for solution to your marriage that will soon kill you. Very very very very very very stupid
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by extol1(m): 11:53am On Aug 09, 2022
GOFRONT:
........And a Man died just lastweek within my neighbourhood because of this similar issue. A very gentle and quiet man for that matter. His promiscuous wife left him and their five children to go stay with her Man lover because of hardship.

I guess it is the heart break and shock that accompany the adultrous lifestyle of his wife that finally sent him to his untimely death. Now she and her manlover will take over the dead man's property Properly.

Op, As we speak, we are yet to get over the sudden death of the man in the neighbourhood........Pls quit it now. I dont want to hear "So so and so Nairalander with moniker Lastborn has kicked so so and so type of Bucket.........but you shall overcome this one.
My brother, with the example you cited i think the ball is in his court. That she has gone spiritual means she ready to kill the husband
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by extol1(m): 12:03pm On Aug 09, 2022
Bishopwizzy:

If he beats the woman to her death and you're home claiming it's not your business, you'll be arrested and sent to jail. It will be unfortunate that you'll realize it's your business while serving your jail term.
oga how? Arrested for what?
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Arsenate(m): 1:36pm On Aug 09, 2022
Wizywiz:
gbam that is the Koko most women now marry just because dey want who to leverage on and who will carry their financial wahala ;D...take money out of a relationship then love is a Gunner
Swear na them shout love pass. Na them watch all these useless, indian, korean, mexican love soap operas, but na them no get shishi love for body. grin
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by EmahBoss(f): 4:37pm On Aug 09, 2022
DukeNija:

He will die earlier if his wife who’s sleeping with other people leaves? Do you still have a working brain?

You couldn't make your point without using derogatory words? Really , the one with a working brain couldn't figure this out ?
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Corelinz: 5:12pm On Aug 09, 2022
At this point with 4 kids marriage should not be the priority again but ur kids let go of her peacefully if she does not want to change a better future for ur children should be ur priority fall in love with making them succeed in life and as a man you can always get casual sex from a new partner don't let her actions effect you else you may even lose your job out of depression seeing someone you love and trust act this way is depressing stay safe
Lastborn0074:

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Wizywiz(m): 5:19pm On Aug 09, 2022
Arsenate:

Swear na them shout love pass. Na them watch all these useless, indian, korean, mexican love soap operas, but na them no get shishi love for body. grin
grin cheesy confusion everywhere for them grin
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Ebymyk(m): 5:52pm On Aug 09, 2022
DukeNija:

Did you read the part where the wife is unrepentant and going spiritual to silence him? Amos 3:3 - Can two work together except they agree? How can this marriage work?
We need to be practical when dishing suggestions and back them up with scripture.
One man alone cannot be in a marriage, he’s wasting his time or worse, digging his grace.
well, you have a point right there... Some women can be very terrible, you are very correct sir.this case strong... Let the man cut her loose because this kind of woman may end up sending him to an early grave... Honestly... After God i fear this women....their ways no be here...
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Paulianfa(m): 10:53am On Aug 11, 2022
Oh Bob Marley I salute you for wherever you are...

No woman no cry

I put on my earphone in peace and enjoy the music.
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo / Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos) / Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.