Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,217 members, 7,860,375 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:07 AM

Hausa Boy From Kastina Builds Radio Station To Preach Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa Boy From Kastina Builds Radio Station To Preach Peter Obi (695 Views)

CCTV Footage Of Moment Victim Walked Into UK Police Station To Report Ekweremadu / 2023: Club Pauses Music To Preach Peter Obi's Presidency (Video) / Akwa Ibom Evacuates Stranded Citizens From Kastina Over Bandits’ Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hausa Boy From Kastina Builds Radio Station To Preach Peter Obi by gideonematics: 11:40pm On Aug 07, 2022
A Hausa boy from Kastina state Builds a semi-radio that broadcast in the Hausa language to preach about Peter Obi in the whole of Kastina state.

According to him, millions of Hausa people are using their radio 24/7 and not much on social media, even a 120 years old Hausa man is with his radio at the back of his house

His radio has raised concern among northern elites with...readmore

8 Likes

Re: Hausa Boy From Kastina Builds Radio Station To Preach Peter Obi by Prettygirl200(f): 1:24am On Aug 08, 2022
Cool!!!!
Re: Hausa Boy From Kastina Builds Radio Station To Preach Peter Obi by blazesam(m): 5:33am On Aug 08, 2022
Wonderful behaviour
Re: Hausa Boy From Kastina Builds Radio Station To Preach Peter Obi by apache22b: 5:34am On Aug 08, 2022
If Tinubu was incompetent like the Obidient's always say, he wouldn't have emerged as the APC presidential flag bearer. Think about it my fellow youths. The so called Obidient's and Peter Obi has nothing to offer this great Country except for propaganda and thuggery.

Even falseprophet1 can testify to what I'm saying. Tinubu single handedly made Lagos state what it is today and he's willing to take Nigeria to greater heights from good roads,power, housing, refineries,basic amenities, just to mention a few.

My fellow youths and elders, don't be deceived by the sweet and empty promises of Peter Obi.

My fellow youths both young and old, let's give Tinubu a chance to make this country better.

Vote Wisely

Vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Hausa Boy From Kastina Builds Radio Station To Preach Peter Obi by aylive02(m): 5:42am On Aug 08, 2022
It's a dead end for Agbado FC and Atiku FC.....

OBI FC is winning

Like for the Hausa boy and OBI
Share if you want thunder to fire Agbado and Atiku

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Boy From Kastina Builds Radio Station To Preach Peter Obi by Nobody: 5:56am On Aug 08, 2022
But why

1 Like

Re: Hausa Boy From Kastina Builds Radio Station To Preach Peter Obi by RighteousDemon: 5:58am On Aug 08, 2022
Re: Hausa Boy From Kastina Builds Radio Station To Preach Peter Obi by RighteousDemon: 6:00am On Aug 08, 2022
apache22b:
If Tinubu was incompetent like the Obidient's always say, he wouldn't have emerged as the APC presidential flag bearer. Think about it my fellow youths. The so called Obidient's and Peter Obi has nothing to offer this great Country except for propaganda and thuggery.

Even falseprophet1 can testify to what I'm saying. Tinubu single handedly made Lagos state what it is today and he's willing to take Nigeria to greater heights from good roads,power, housing, refineries,basic amenities, just to mention a few.

My fellow youths and elders, don't be deceived by the sweet and empty promises of Peter Obi.

My fellow youths both young and old, let's give Tinubu a chance to make this country better.

Vote Wisely

Vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Another zombified version of the vulture griller spotted
Re: Hausa Boy From Kastina Builds Radio Station To Preach Peter Obi by AntiBMC(m): 6:08am On Aug 08, 2022
Knowing ds vseless govt and their dss, they will probably start hunting the innocent boy now
Re: Hausa Boy From Kastina Builds Radio Station To Preach Peter Obi by Madmohamed1: 6:33am On Aug 08, 2022
apache22b:

Vote Wisely

Vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Lagos the formal capital of Nigeria you said tinubu make what it is are you ok? As I'm talking to you known tinubu is in foreign hospital why didn't him use Lagos hospital he beuld.
You people should stop talking nonsense
Re: Hausa Boy From Kastina Builds Radio Station To Preach Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:37am On Aug 08, 2022
AntiBMC:
Knowing ds vseless govt and their dss, they will probably start hunting the innocent boy now
Which boy? The one created from your figment of imagination?
Re: Hausa Boy From Kastina Builds Radio Station To Preach Peter Obi by butterfly777(m): 6:42am On Aug 08, 2022
OBIdients just full everywhere. No ethnic boundaries.

Peter Obi ni Jo.
Peter Obi ni jare.
Re: Hausa Boy From Kastina Builds Radio Station To Preach Peter Obi by booblacain(m): 6:43am On Aug 08, 2022
apache22b:
If Tinubu was incompetent like the Obidient's always say, he wouldn't have emerged as the APC presidential flag bearer. Think about it my fellow youths.

If the APC are so good at picking competent flag bearers, explain how a man like Buhari ended up as the presidential flag bearer of the APC in 2015 and 2019?
Re: Hausa Boy From Kastina Builds Radio Station To Preach Peter Obi by booblacain(m): 6:46am On Aug 08, 2022
apache22b:
Tinubu single handedly made Lagos state what it is today...

Your words are an insult to Lateef Jakande.
Re: Hausa Boy From Kastina Builds Radio Station To Preach Peter Obi by Prettygirl200(f): 6:55am On Aug 08, 2022
apache22b:

Vote Wisely

Vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Suffer no go ever tire u till u enter grave!!! Pls we that are obe-dient no b your fellow youths. Thank u
Re: Hausa Boy From Kastina Builds Radio Station To Preach Peter Obi by Prettygirl200(f): 6:59am On Aug 08, 2022
booblacain:

Your words are an insult to Lateef Jakande.
swears see insult of the highest order. Can u imagine Lagos that has been doing well before that vegetable even dreamt of becoming governor. Lies from the pit of hell from these teifnibu hunches.
Re: Hausa Boy From Kastina Builds Radio Station To Preach Peter Obi by etrouble: 7:00am On Aug 08, 2022
apache22b:

Vote Wisely

Vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu

They say Tinubu is incompetent, yet their candidate Obituary together with his family live permanently in the Lagos that Tinubu consolidated. Obituary cannot even live in Anambra State that he turned to Dubai.
Re: Hausa Boy From Kastina Builds Radio Station To Preach Peter Obi by Prettygirl200(f): 7:08am On Aug 08, 2022
For the past 7 years now APC led administration has done nothing good nor reasonable since they emerged that seat. It's now clear why God in heaven didn't want APC to rule right from democracy. Wheb PDP was there though they were corrupt but things weren't this bad. Insecurities everywhere, hunger, joblessness making our youths to go into fraud, making our young's girls go into prostitution, killings by heardmen, kidnapping by bandits, lynching of innocent people by religion bigouts. So much blood in the land, the blood of the innocent youth shot at lekki toll gate is still fresh in our memories. Their bloods are crying for justice so much evil in the land bc of APC led administration. This is the same government that some youth whom have been bought with money are fighting first, they are fighting for thesame government that did put us in this hardship. Oo God every foolish youth that have decided to be among the problems of this country by voting incompetent leader lord may suffering never depart from their house hold. We need NIGERIA back.

(1) (Reply)

Rumuokwurugi Fly Over Bridge Partially Collapses As Many Escape Death In Ph / Why We Are Voting PETER OBI / Discussion Thread On How To Jakpa (guide From the Experts)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.