Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,226 members, 7,849,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:02 AM

Peter Obi: Why He Has Better Chances Than Any Other Candidate In 2023 Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Why He Has Better Chances Than Any Other Candidate In 2023 Elections (922 Views)

Peter Obi: Why Labour Party Was Denied Use Of Stadium In Edo – Obaseki / Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? / Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi: Why He Has Better Chances Than Any Other Candidate In 2023 Elections by Pauldollars(m): 12:06am On Aug 08, 2022
I will make this brief. You are free to disagree.

There's no doubt that we have only 3 major political parties contesting for the seat of the presidency come 2023. The reason why I don't mention Kwankwaso is because the man's popularity ends in his state and we can see he was even unable to win a governorship seat for his party during the last election.

BOLA AHMED TINUBU (APC)

✓ He is a Muslim and chooses a Muslim running mate, which is a great red flag.
He bribed his way to get an APC ticket, which has caused great disunity within the party. Mr. President is not pleased with him for such behavior.

✓ He is not physically fit due to old age coupled with many medical challenges he's having, e.g. hand tremors, which were visible during the primary election when he was unable to hold an ordinary party flag with his 2 hands. In fact, Mr. President and Party Chairman had to assist him before he could hold a common flat. There are many videos of him on YouTube where we see people beside him holding his hands so he won't fall down.

✓ The outgoing president is a Muslim, and it will be an insult to Christians that another Muslim becomes president in the person of Bola Tinubu, as if we don't have any other capable hand who's a Christian to flag the ticket of APC presidency.

✓ Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a very arrogant person and we see how he insulted the whole Osun state, saying that the entire state's worth is not up to his account balance.

✓ Bola Ahmed Tinubu is someone who believes in using violence and fraud to achieve his aims and that's what we witnessed during the governorship election in Osun in the year 2018 whereby a leading candidate's mandate was upturned and they boldly came out to say that they used remote control to win the election.

✓ Bola Ahmed Tinubu had turned Lagos state into his personal property, whereas he's an indigene of Osun state, which means he's ready to turn Nigeria into his personal property if he eventually becomes president come 2023. Many Nigerians don't want that and they will work against him.

ATIKU ABUBAKAR (PDP)

✓ This is a Fulani man from Adamawa and a Muslim too, whereas the outgoing president is a Fulani. We have other tribes up north who are more academically sound than Atiku and have great integrity. Other tribes will see his emergence as an insult to them because there is no way a Fulani man will rule for straight years when we have other tribes in Nigeria.

✓ Atiku Abubakar is a very corrupt man, even during his days as a customs officer. We all know how he embezzled millions of dollars under Obasanjo to the extent that former President Obasanjo explained lots of things about Atiku in his book titled "MY WATCH".

✓ Atiku Abubakar is old and has spent most of his life these days outside Nigeria (Dubai to be precise).
Atiku Abubakar was part of those who brought this disastrous administration upon Nigerians, so many Nigerians still hated him for that.

✓ Atiku Abubakar is a very selfish person and that's why he merged with enemies of Nigerians to say all sorts of rubbish things about GEJ because he wanted to become president by all means.

PETER OBI (Labour Party) LP

✓ He is not a saint because nobody is 100% perfect, but many people will prefer him over the other 2 major contenders.

✓ Over 90% of Igbos will vote for Peter Obi because they see him as an opportunity for an Igbo man to become president in the history of this country.

✓ Peter Obi is a Christian, and most Christians all over Nigeria will vote massively for him. North, South, East, and West Christians will vote massively for Peter Obi because we all know the rate of insecurity in this country and those behind it. We all know how Buhari handles insecurity with kid gloves because he thinks he can't wage war against his kinsmen. When terrorists and bandits strike, Atiku Abubakar and Bola Tinubu frequently do not condemn the act because they do not want to lose northern votes.
Many Christians will choose Peter Obi over other candidates because he's a Christian and will protect the interests of Christians in the area of security, whereas Tinubu or Atiku will never do so if at all they emerge.

✓ Nigeria's economy is very bad under this incumbent administration, whereas Bola Tinubu and Atiku Abubakar are the master planners of this administration, so if either of them wins, Nigeria will be harder than this.

In conclusion, these and many other reasons are why you see the other two political parties attacking Peter Obi and his supporters on a daily basis, but they will be put to shame by the grace of God.

Copied

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Why He Has Better Chances Than Any Other Candidate In 2023 Elections by Everfrank(m): 12:07am On Aug 08, 2022
Yeah. We hear you.
You know that the votes of all Igbos will not make Obi president. How many percent of Igbo votes did Ojukwu and other Igbo candidates ever garner? He doesn't have any structure to win this election.
Like the Tinubu and Atiku you love to hate Peter Obi is also a money bag and a beneficiary of the flawed system we have over the years. He made most of his money through the same indiscriminate import that ruined our economy by giving our jobs to outsiders.
How many times did Obi condemn IPOB arsonists and killers ravaging government facilities, killing government operatives and innocent people? How many times has he condemn IPOB for the ongoing ethnic cleansing and massacre of northerners in the south east? Ordinary folks have equally joined in this senseless killings caused by pure hatred and greed to loot. The massacre of a heavily pregnant Hausa woman and her four daughters by IPOB and that of seven Hausa men a week ago by the same terrorists is fresh on the minds of northerners as their members are being killed one by one on daily basis in the south east This is despite the fact that Igbos are all over the country reaping others "making it" in other people's land. Has Peter Obi condemn any of this?
Mark my word that Obi won't even smell the road to Aso Rock in 2023 because his candidacy is an IPOB plan B.
That's why all IPOB terrorists, haters, micreants and apologists are teaming up behind him. Other Nigerians are not stupid as to vote the patron of deadly terrorists as president. God forbid!
Worst still that he has all the online miscreants repelling voters from him in the name of campaign. Una plenty for nairaland. We no longer hear Biafra but Obidient as the two words are synonymous.
Forget ethnic and religious sentiments and face the reality facing you- Peter Obi will only be president on social media.
He will be roundly defeated by any of the other candidates including Kwankwaso.
Even if Peter Obi were to win it's people like you that will be the first to be disappointed. He cannot create the heaven that you people seek. That's the pigment of your imagination and a utopia.
Nobody has ever became the president of Nigeria on ethnic and religious platform. You don't know how to play politics and you don't want to learn. But you are imagining that you know it all. The tactics you use in business through reaping others, killing others through fake and substandard products and proliferation of hard drugs won't apply in politics. Politics is all about mutual respect, give and take, mutual understanding and building bridges- not burning them.
I personally was reasoning Peter Obi matter but this kind of senseless write ups and sheer display of disrespect, arrogance and hatred by the so-called Obidients has since repellled me.
Mark my words- PETER OBI WILL NOT GO ANY CLOSE TO WINNING THE NEXT PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why He Has Better Chances Than Any Other Candidate In 2023 Elections by Totilopussylick(m): 12:09am On Aug 08, 2022
Obedient is better than sacrifice

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Why He Has Better Chances Than Any Other Candidate In 2023 Elections by GreatBoss: 12:09am On Aug 08, 2022
Thats a lie.

We Ijaws will be neutral �.
A cannibal tribe can't rule normal human beings.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why He Has Better Chances Than Any Other Candidate In 2023 Elections by Prettygirl200(f): 12:28am On Aug 08, 2022
GreatBoss:

Forget it.
Igbos are too heartless to live with normal humans.
Half animals half humans.
Cannibals.
Canibals cant rule normal human beings.
7th class citizens that can never rule Nigeria ��.
Keep shut Mr man, we the south are voting peter obi, he is not a saint yes but compare to the other two terrorists he is better off. And if eventually we see another competent candidate coming out for this presidency who is better than peter we might likely live him and go for that candidate but for now we are obi-dient

12 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Why He Has Better Chances Than Any Other Candidate In 2023 Elections by cenaman(m): 12:39am On Aug 08, 2022
I am OBI-DIENT.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Why He Has Better Chances Than Any Other Candidate In 2023 Elections by floret23(f): 12:43am On Aug 08, 2022
I am Obedient.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Why He Has Better Chances Than Any Other Candidate In 2023 Elections by SmellyNyash: 4:12am On Aug 08, 2022
Obi is the best candidate among them. He is young and has the charisma to rule this already failing country

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Why He Has Better Chances Than Any Other Candidate In 2023 Elections by opalu: 4:16am On Aug 08, 2022
Ok
Re: Peter Obi: Why He Has Better Chances Than Any Other Candidate In 2023 Elections by rolams(m): 4:18am On Aug 08, 2022
Na lie. He has less chance abeg.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why He Has Better Chances Than Any Other Candidate In 2023 Elections by rolams(m): 4:19am On Aug 08, 2022
SmellyNyash:
Obi is the best candidate among them. He is young and has the charisma to rule this already failing country

How?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why He Has Better Chances Than Any Other Candidate In 2023 Elections by rolams(m): 4:21am On Aug 08, 2022
You no get point at all!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Why He Has Better Chances Than Any Other Candidate In 2023 Elections by SmellyNyash: 4:25am On Aug 08, 2022
rolams:

How?
Oga u know the answer already. Don't pretend as if you don't know because the difference is there.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Why He Has Better Chances Than Any Other Candidate In 2023 Elections by blazesam(m): 5:22am On Aug 08, 2022
We go vote with two thumbs. I pray Buhari makes more effort to better voting policy. Bvas is not enough

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why He Has Better Chances Than Any Other Candidate In 2023 Elections by Sannisege: 5:23am On Aug 08, 2022
Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. Even if he turns to water, we go pour am for that presidential seat like that. We don’t trust an IPOB-backed candidate (Peter Obi) and a Fulani man (Atiku) cannot succeed another Fulani as President of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why He Has Better Chances Than Any Other Candidate In 2023 Elections by mighty2: 5:28am On Aug 08, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Keep shut Mr man, we the south are voting peter obi, he is not a saint yes but compare to the other two terrorists he is better off. And if eventually we see another competent candidate coming out for this presidency who is better than peter we might likely live him and go for that candidate but for now we are obi-dient
Obidient, which south
Re: Peter Obi: Why He Has Better Chances Than Any Other Candidate In 2023 Elections by mighty2: 5:31am On Aug 08, 2022
Tinubu is the man for the job..... Hoebi idiot can only be president of unproductive, erosion ravaged beerfraud land, he will never smell aso rock
Re: Peter Obi: Why He Has Better Chances Than Any Other Candidate In 2023 Elections by Prettygirl200(f): 6:38am On Aug 08, 2022
mighty2:
Obidient, which south
The south in your village!! Tiefnibu hunches,
Re: Peter Obi: Why He Has Better Chances Than Any Other Candidate In 2023 Elections by Prettygirl200(f): 6:53am On Aug 08, 2022
mighty2:
aah aah, animal dey behave like human being.... Flat headed structure don dey cry
Sorry oooo oga do not talk blindly I am not an igbo but from a tribe in Delta state. I will be among those that will vote this barbaric, wicked, heartless, backward government out of Nigeria.We are tired of this bad government, we want to have our country back, I know u have been paid 5k but not too worry
since u love to suffer may poverty nd sufferings never depart from u ND your entire generation to come. I am obedient

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Why He Has Better Chances Than Any Other Candidate In 2023 Elections by Britishpea: 6:55am On Aug 08, 2022
And you sat down to write these nonsense? Show it to your kids if you have any that you actually wrote this to support someone who is a system destroyer through importation?
If you had written all these gibberish without you being paid to do it, you are just truly Obi-Diot
Obi that won’t come 3rd.
Re: Peter Obi: Why He Has Better Chances Than Any Other Candidate In 2023 Elections by mighty2: 6:59am On Aug 08, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Sorry oooo oga do not talk blindly I am not an igbo but from a tribe in Delta state. I will be among those that will vote this barbaric, wicked, heartless, backward government out of Nigeria.We are tired of this bad government, we want to have our country back, I know u have been paid 5k but not too worry
since u love to suffer may poverty nd sufferings never depart from me ND my entire generation to come. I am obedient
fixed.... If you like go hit that your flat head on the wall, piter hoebi idiot is going nowhere, a cow has a better than the idiot you cretins are supporting.... Mind you, i'm 100% BATified
Re: Peter Obi: Why He Has Better Chances Than Any Other Candidate In 2023 Elections by mighty2: 7:02am On Aug 08, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique Rule 2
You better go get work, your wailing here won't stop us
Re: Peter Obi: Why He Has Better Chances Than Any Other Candidate In 2023 Elections by Prettygirl200(f): 7:11am On Aug 08, 2022
mighty2:
fixed.... If you like go hit that your flat head on the wall, piter hoebi idiot is going nowhere, a cow has a better than the idiot you cretins are supporting.... Mind you, i'm 100% BATified
cry cry baby rest!! !!! Make sure u takrthat horrible bat to your house nd make him the president of your household.
Re: Peter Obi: Why He Has Better Chances Than Any Other Candidate In 2023 Elections by Prettygirl200(f): 7:24am On Aug 08, 2022
mighty2:
if you like make you go drink sniper, the bastard will never smell aso rock.... The fool can only rule over his fellow ipob pigs in potopoto land
Sir please REST!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Is Telling Us To Vote APC In Order For “Them” To Rescue Us From APC. / Peter Obi Will Not Last If He Wins, He ‘ll Be Impeached – Reno Omokri / Tinubu Must Win No Matter Whar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.