Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Those Fighting Peter Obi Never Had Sense – Rev. Dr. Kelvin Ugwu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Fighting Peter Obi Never Had Sense – Rev. Dr. Kelvin Ugwu (15270 Views)

Wike Tells Peter Obi: Those Fighting You Are Envying You (Video) / Fr. Kelvin Ugwu To Abati: “You Were Too Biased To Anchor A Presidential Debate” / Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Fighting Peter Obi Never Had Sense – Rev. Dr. Kelvin Ugwu by casualobserver: 3:43pm On Aug 08, 2022
Zeezenho:

I laughed in iragbaji dialect obi na Nigerian movement.all this your cooked up stories no make sense.

All you have done is provided another example of what I said. Abuse is the ammunition you people have. That in its own should tell you in your private moments that Peter Obi has nothing to offer!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Those Fighting Peter Obi Never Had Sense – Rev. Dr. Kelvin Ugwu by Doyou2019: 3:44pm On Aug 08, 2022
dplordx:

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH SEUN. NAIRALAND NOW BELONGS TO PETER OBI CAMPAIGN TEAM.

HOW THE HELL IS THIS NEWS WORTHY? HOW CAN GOSSIP AND SOME TRASH AND NONSENSE REPORT ABOUT PO JUST KEEP GETTING FP.

WHAT IS MEANINGFUL ABOUT THIS? ARENT PEOPLE VYING FOR POLITICAL OFFICE SUPPOSED TO BE CRITICIZED

EVERYTHING SINGLE GOSSIP ABOUT PO IS POSTED

EVERY SINGLE LIES POSTED ABOUT THE OPPOSITION IS POSTED

WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS RUBBISH.

ALL MY FRIENDS WHO COME TO NAIRALAND ARE LEAVING BECUASE THEY ARE TIRED OF THIS NON-SENSE.

WHAT IS GOING ON! WHEN DID NAIRALAND BECAME A POLITICAL WING..

THIS IS A REPEAT OF WHAT HAPPENED SOME YEARS AGO WHEN THE SAME SITE WAS USED TO ATTACK BUHARI AND PRAISED ATIKU....

SEUN AND THE MOD SHOULD CHECK THIS PETER OBI RUBBISH GAGGING DOWN READERS THROAT...

AND BESIDE, IS THIS EVEN WORTHY OF FRONT PAGE

AND I HOPE THIS DOESNT GET DELETED CC LALA CCSEUN

Rule 11.
Don't create distracting posts with: ALL
WORDS BOLD

Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala
Re: Those Fighting Peter Obi Never Had Sense – Rev. Dr. Kelvin Ugwu by deolumike(m): 3:45pm On Aug 08, 2022
Zeezenho:

I laughed in iragbaji dialect obi na Nigerian movement.all this your cooked up stories no make sense.
national movement with the way you have been insulting folks from other region, especially anyone who does not share in your Obi worship??

Don't kid yourself. You and Obi will chop breakfast in February cool

3 Likes

Re: Those Fighting Peter Obi Never Had Sense – Rev. Dr. Kelvin Ugwu by nokatakata: 3:46pm On Aug 08, 2022
Nchenches:

Those leaders you have supported since 1960 led Nigeria to its miserable status today.

Even animals in the zoo have more peace and security than Nigerians. You cry if someone calls Nigeria a zoo.

It is no longer a zoo because Peter Obi is contesting? And if Peter doesn't win, it will continue to be a zoo?

2 Likes

Re: Those Fighting Peter Obi Never Had Sense – Rev. Dr. Kelvin Ugwu by nnamdi640: 3:46pm On Aug 08, 2022
Criminal money hungry clerics cheesy
The main criminal is mr billion vans that control Lagos account.
Re: Those Fighting Peter Obi Never Had Sense – Rev. Dr. Kelvin Ugwu by israelp(m): 3:48pm On Aug 08, 2022
muykem:
There's nothing extraordinary in Peter obi movement. Most people supporting Peter Obi today are youth that articulated 4 years ago, they are angry with PDP for not zone their ticket to the south. They can't support APC because of yet to healed injury they sustained in 2015.
think out living in ur mother house
Think outside feeding on ur mother food
Think outside not paying bills and other tax's
Oga think how u're going to feed ur partner and of course ur childrens

If done ... comeback and rewrite this ur useless statement
Re: Those Fighting Peter Obi Never Had Sense – Rev. Dr. Kelvin Ugwu by Doyou2019: 3:49pm On Aug 08, 2022
casualobserver:

All you have done is provided another example of what I said. Abuse is the ammunition you people have. That in its own should tell you in your private moments that Peter Obi has nothing to offer!!!!

Excuse me, who are the ones who called Jona, Jonadaf.t, so many times that Seun had to censor the word? Who called the man's wife ``Shepopotamus'? Who looked at Obi supporters and called them Obituariists

Please give me a break!You don't get to accuse anyone of something you and your ilks do with impunity and without shame every darn day.
You know what that's called?
Hypocrisy!!!
Re: Those Fighting Peter Obi Never Had Sense – Rev. Dr. Kelvin Ugwu by PDPdestroyer(m): 3:51pm On Aug 08, 2022
casualobserver:
I have never seen a Peter Obi supporter who can publicly articulate any logical sound and credible thought process behind their support for Obi. The only logical reason I can see for supporting Obi are 1) you are Ibo and he is Ibo …there is nothing wrong with that. 2) let’s just send a message to the political class that they can’t take us for granted so let’s vote for Obi

The problem with 1) is that most Ibos won’t say publicly their support for Obi is tribal. And the problem with 2) is that change for change sake without examining a man’s antecedents is the exact reason we ended up with the Buhari people are complaining about and secondly Obi is part of the same political class you despise.

Their inability to articulate a sound reason for supporting Obi is why they result to insults and abuse. There is nothing in Obi’s track record or his empty rhetoric to suggest he is the messiah they paint him out to be. In a space of 1 week, both him and his deputy could not answer when asked what their plans for security are. Both said trsut me or I cant reveal....what kind of answers are those? At least say you are going to recruit more policmen or soldiers, dont effing come on Tv and say "trust me"...trust you based on what? if you cannot solve insecurity, there is no economy and if you cant even say this is the plan even if you dont reveal all, then clearly your whole economic plan if you have one is a mirage!!!!

An Ibo reverend father resorting to abusing the opposition in his bid to support Obi just highlights my point. You would think a man of the cloth would be better schooled but that’s your sixth sense telling you the man has nothing to offer!!!

If you candidate was truly the messiah you won’t need to abuse the very people whose votes you need in a bid to bully people to agree with you. Just put his achievements and his plans for the country out there….. except they don’t stand up to scrutiny!!!!!

I just wish Ibos would have the balls to say “all the candidates have K leg so we are supporting our own”…simple!!!
The bolded says it all....this is the best post I've read on nairaland in recent times

6 Likes

Re: Those Fighting Peter Obi Never Had Sense – Rev. Dr. Kelvin Ugwu by ifihearam: 3:58pm On Aug 08, 2022
casualobserver:
I have never seen a Peter Obi supporter who can publicly articulate any logical sound and credible thought process behind their support for Obi. The only logical reason I can see for supporting Obi are 1) you are Ibo and he is Ibo …there is nothing wrong with that. 2) let’s just send a message to the political class that they can’t take us for granted so let’s vote for Obi

The problem with 1) is that most Ibos won’t say publicly their support for Obi is tribal. And the problem with 2) is that change for change sake without examining a man’s antecedents is the exact reason we ended up with the Buhari people are complaining about and secondly Obi is part of the same political class you despise.

Their inability to articulate a sound reason for supporting Obi is why they result to insults and abuse. There is nothing in Obi’s track record or his empty rhetoric to suggest he is the messiah they paint him out to be. In a space of 1 week, both him and his deputy could not answer when asked what their plans for security are. Both said trsut me or I cant reveal....what kind of answers are those? At least say you are going to recruit more policmen or soldiers, dont effing come on Tv and say "trust me"...trust you based on what? if you cannot solve insecurity, there is no economy and if you cant even say this is the plan even if you dont reveal all, then clearly your whole economic plan if you have one is a mirage!!!!

An Ibo reverend father resorting to abusing the opposition in his bid to support Obi just highlights my point. You would think a man of the cloth would be better schooled but that’s your sixth sense telling you the man has nothing to offer!!!

If you candidate was truly the messiah you won’t need to abuse the very people whose votes you need in a bid to bully people to agree with you. Just put his achievements and his plans for the country out there….. except they don’t stand up to scrutiny!!!!!

I just wish Ibos would have the balls to say “all the candidates have K leg so we are supporting our own”…simple!!!

In addition to your undiluted TRUTH,the terrorist group IPOB has hijacked the movement as they think this is the last resort to actualize their dreams seeing that Obi is gathering momemtum across his enthicity.Watch how they will resort to call Nigeria a zoo and start the agigtation in a more fierce manner when obi loses woefully next year.

7 Likes

Re: Those Fighting Peter Obi Never Had Sense – Rev. Dr. Kelvin Ugwu by Ofolete: 4:01pm On Aug 08, 2022
OVB123:
Peter Obi is a man, after God's heart and that is why I am voting him. Come 2023 obidient will be next president in Jesus name, Amen!
Amen
Re: Those Fighting Peter Obi Never Had Sense – Rev. Dr. Kelvin Ugwu by Emmanueltrinity(f): 4:02pm On Aug 08, 2022
muykem:
There's nothing extraordinary in Peter obi movement. Most people supporting Peter Obi today are youth that articulated 4 years ago, they are angry with PDP for not zone their ticket to the south. They can't support APC because of yet to healed injury they sustained in 2015.
you are very dumb and unintelligent, I'm sorry to say
Re: Those Fighting Peter Obi Never Had Sense – Rev. Dr. Kelvin Ugwu by nkem1992: 4:02pm On Aug 08, 2022
Kingpele:
Tell themooo..those in the light understand u sir .first is the money primaries that threw up two old men that should be in retirement enjoying the retirement the state and fg is giving them..how can u be collecting pension from lagos state and still want to occupy the highest office in the land..I believe BAT is a very intelligent person but now limited by age..because I read his post where he predicted the life of buharia, his incompetence, nepotism and religious fanatical disposition..but as old age took it toll on him ,he forgot his own predictions and supported buharia in 2015 and 2019..anyone who is above seventy years doesn't have any thing to offer a sick country like NIGERIA .my dad is in retirement even though he built his business because he wouldn't want to destroy his legacy..and he is not up to eighty years..but some lazy minds is projecting a man of 86years to succeed another old man who failed woefully for 7years in power..and they will shamelessly tell you BAT developed lagos...fine he did well twenty something years ago when he was still mentally and physically alert ,does it mean he will be like he was when he was in his prime...allow that BAT to rest before u guys kill him for his family..as for Atiku I don't think a reasonable person will vote an old fulani man to replace another old fulani man after 8years of hardship he invested in the country..Peter obi is young, mentally and physically alert ,a former governor who was never invited by EFCC even though he was in opposition party..a man who values simplicity above arrogance of our political class..a man who developed Anambra state to the best of his abilities and left big money for his successor..a man who refused to collect pension funds from the state because he believes he is not old enough to collect pensions as a former governor. Peter Obi believes he still has work to do instead of laying around like his colleagues like chimaroke nnamani who stole so much money from enugu state to the point of pepertual laziness ..
I hereby seek permissions to equip my arsenal with this your write-up I will pay you with two vawulence meme one now and the second after approval. Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Those Fighting Peter Obi Never Had Sense – Rev. Dr. Kelvin Ugwu by DeleTaller: 4:11pm On Aug 08, 2022
Fira09:
Those fighting Peter Obi never had sense, Obidient movement not ordinary – Catholic priest

https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/08/those-fighting-peter-obi-never-had-sense-obidient-movement-not-ordinary-catholic-priest/

Hmmm, no be this kind pastor dey commit adultery with teenagers in their church... I swear such pastors self no get sense.... awon career pastors.

3 Likes

Re: Those Fighting Peter Obi Never Had Sense – Rev. Dr. Kelvin Ugwu by georgeakins: 4:14pm On Aug 08, 2022
Can you imagine someone who calls himself a priest talking loosely online.

Some of these priests are worse than pentecostal pastors.

3 Likes

Re: Those Fighting Peter Obi Never Had Sense – Rev. Dr. Kelvin Ugwu by BluntCrazeMan: 4:17pm On Aug 08, 2022
Kdon2:

They are not fighting him, it's just politics! Get that right first!
Violent physical intimidations by thugs in Lagos State is also Politics naa,, and not fighting??
Re: Those Fighting Peter Obi Never Had Sense – Rev. Dr. Kelvin Ugwu by BluntCrazeMan: 4:18pm On Aug 08, 2022
georgeakins:
Can you imagine someone who calls himself a priest talking loosely online.

Some of these priests are worse than pentecostal pastors.
Bishops are free to attend any political gatherings of their choice, abii.??
But you're here telling an ordinary priests what to do and what not to do with his Facebook.??
Re: Those Fighting Peter Obi Never Had Sense – Rev. Dr. Kelvin Ugwu by newnigerdelta1: 4:24pm On Aug 08, 2022
Fira09:
Those fighting Peter Obi never had sense, Obidient movement not ordinary – Catholic priest

https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/08/those-fighting-peter-obi-never-had-sense-obidient-movement-not-ordinary-catholic-priest/

You theif,fine boy pastor......Christ is not a politician
Re: Those Fighting Peter Obi Never Had Sense – Rev. Dr. Kelvin Ugwu by NwaMamaIwota(f): 4:47pm On Aug 08, 2022
Moh247:
cheesy

They want to push this Peter Obi astray, his wife better caution him

They pushed Kanu off the cliff and have forgotten about him

agbado munching gorilla Tinubu should resign ooo

1 Like

Re: Those Fighting Peter Obi Never Had Sense – Rev. Dr. Kelvin Ugwu by Blazebond(m): 4:47pm On Aug 08, 2022
Shebi na peter obi be the gospel when this one when call himself rev suppose to they preach,Igbo people tribalism na first class,all they (Igbo) want is just for an Igbo man to become president.

2 Likes

Re: Those Fighting Peter Obi Never Had Sense – Rev. Dr. Kelvin Ugwu by realestate99: 4:49pm On Aug 08, 2022
casualobserver:

This is just the plain truth.....I doubt they have the balls to do that

4 Likes

Re: Those Fighting Peter Obi Never Had Sense – Rev. Dr. Kelvin Ugwu by Kasdat5(m): 5:05pm On Aug 08, 2022
Oga , na yo no get sense , Fundamental human right states that I have the right to be voted for & to vote my preferred choice if candidate , only in Nigeria we hear this kindabullshit , the foreigner that brought religion & politics to us sef no do reach this level

2 Likes

Re: Those Fighting Peter Obi Never Had Sense – Rev. Dr. Kelvin Ugwu by casualobserver: 5:07pm On Aug 08, 2022
ifihearam:

My brother thank you ooo..

deolumike:
Bull's eye!
Talk about hitting the nail hard on the head cool cool

realestate99:

PDPdestroyer:

The bolded says it all....this is the best post I've read on nairaland in recent times

ifihearam:

In addition to your undiluted TRUTH,the terrorist group IPOB has hijacked the movement as they think this is the last resort to actualize their dreams seeing that Obi is gathering momemtum across his enthicity.Watch how they will resort to call Nigeria a zoo and start the agigtation in a more fierce manner when obi loses woefully next year.

Like I said I perfectly understand the ibo support for Obi even if they wont be honest publicly. The people i feel sorry are the non-Ibo Obi supporters especially the naive youth....what is their basis for the support? They have gotten caught up in the hype and euphoria not knowing they are pawns in what is just an tribal agenda!!! If by a miracle Obi wins, he will take Nigeria backwards because he is the least equipped for the task...at least the Ibos will be able to say they have acheived their goal of the presidency....there is no upside for the non ibo youth in the Obi project. I know my words will fall on deaf ears because i was once a youth and I look back and think how right I thought I was but know now just how naive i truly was

However as they say with most experiences in life, by the time you attain wisdom, it is too late to be of any benefit to you and the only purpose of that wisdom is to advice people who wont ironically listen to you!!! The good thing about Obi and his project is that he cant win!!!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Those Fighting Peter Obi Never Had Sense – Rev. Dr. Kelvin Ugwu by NwaMamaIwota(f): 5:12pm On Aug 08, 2022
casualobserver:

it's very sad seeing people treating politics like a competition that one group must win irrespective of the consequences.
Nigeria politicians have made us think that election is an inter tribe/religion competition but at the end of the day when the suffering that comes with electing crooks comes, it selects no religion or tribe.
Today all tribes are suffering from insecurity. no place is safe in Nigeria and no tribe is safe.
today the hardship is being suffered by all tribes and religion.
today all Nigerian University are grounded no tribe left out or religion.

So why can't we rubbish these tribalism and elect competent hands since the effects will be enjoyed by all too.
time to ask ourselves this critical question.
these old crooks have been playing this game for ages and it has been working for them.
time to put a stop to it.
enough is enough.
a new political order must rise or else criminal politicians will sink us.
God bless us all.
Re: Those Fighting Peter Obi Never Had Sense – Rev. Dr. Kelvin Ugwu by NwaMamaIwota(f): 5:13pm On Aug 08, 2022
realestate99:

Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond

God bless Yoruba Christians and reasonable Yoruba Muslims
God bless real Omoluabis
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
Re: Those Fighting Peter Obi Never Had Sense – Rev. Dr. Kelvin Ugwu by goodheart01: 5:14pm On Aug 08, 2022
dplordx:

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH SEUN. NAIRALAND NOW BELONGS TO PETER OBI CAMPAIGN TEAM.

HOW THE HELL IS THIS NEWS WORTHY? HOW CAN GOSSIP AND SOME TRASH AND NONSENSE REPORT ABOUT PO JUST KEEP GETTING FP.

WHAT IS MEANINGFUL ABOUT THIS? ARENT PEOPLE VYING FOR POLITICAL OFFICE SUPPOSED TO BE CRITICIZED

EVERYTHING SINGLE GOSSIP ABOUT PO IS POSTED

EVERY SINGLE LIES POSTED ABOUT THE OPPOSITION IS POSTED

WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS RUBBISH.

ALL MY FRIENDS WHO COME TO NAIRALAND ARE LEAVING BECUASE THEY ARE TIRED OF THIS NON-SENSE.

WHAT IS GOING ON! WHEN DID NAIRALAND BECAME A POLITICAL WING..

THIS IS A REPEAT OF WHAT HAPPENED SOME YEARS AGO WHEN THE SAME SITE WAS USED TO ATTACK BUHARI AND PRAISED ATIKU....

SEUN AND THE MOD SHOULD CHECK THIS PETER OBI RUBBISH GAGGING DOWN READERS THROAT...

AND BESIDE, IS THIS EVEN WORTHY OF FRONT PAGE

AND I HOPE THIS DOESNT GET DELETED CC LALA CCSEUN

Go hug transformer. Naija is awake now
Re: Those Fighting Peter Obi Never Had Sense – Rev. Dr. Kelvin Ugwu by casualobserver: 5:24pm On Aug 08, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
it's very sad seeing people treating politics like a competition that one group must win irrespective of the consequences.
Nigeria politicians have made us think that election is an inter tribe/religion competition but at the end of the day when the suffering that comes with electing crooks comes, it selects no religion or tribe.
Today all tribes are suffering from insecurity. no place is safe in Nigeria and no tribe is safe.
today the hardship is being suffered by all tribes and religion.
today all Nigerian University are grounded no tribe left out or religion.

So why can't we rubbish these tribalism and elect competent hands since the effects will be enjoyed by all too.
time to ask ourselves this critical question.
these old crooks have been playing this game for ages and it has been working for them.
time to put a stop to it.
enough is enough.
a new political order must rise or else criminal politicians will sink us.
God bless us all.

I don’t care where the president comes from. Obasanjo was president for 8 years, he didn’t fix a single federal road in the SW. Buhari started and completed the Lagos Ibadan express way rail line, Apapa Oshobi express way among many other projects that affect my life in the SW every day. I have no problem with an Ibo president or a president from tribe, if he can show competence and capacity. The Obi project is fueled by tribe and disaffection from naive youths. It’s not rooted in competence and capacity, a past record of performance or a clearly articulated vision. That’s all I am saying and that’s why there is a lot of abuse and insults from the Obi camp. because they don’t have a track record they can push that can stand up to scrutiny!!!!

I have no problem with an Ibo president. We in the Sw have had the presidency or head of state for 13 out of 62 years. All I am saying is present a competent Ibo candidate, there are many, brilliant accomplished Ibo people, give us an Ibo candidate we can fall in line behind and we will vote against our own! But dont try and sell us a charlatan as the messiah!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Fighting Peter Obi Never Had Sense – Rev. Dr. Kelvin Ugwu by alcuin(m): 5:32pm On Aug 08, 2022
casualobserver:

I don’t care where the president comes from. Obasanjo was president for 8 years, he didn’t fix a single federal road in the SW. Buhari started and completed the Lagos Ibadan express way rail line, Apapa Oshobi express way among many other projects that affect my life in the SW every day. I have no problem with an Ibo president or a president from tribe, if he can show competence and capacity. The Obi project is fueled by tribe and disaffection from naive youths. It’s not rooted in competence and capacity or a clearly articulated vision. That’s all I am saying and that’s why there is a lot of abuse and insults from the Obi camp. Because they don’t have a track record that can stand up to scrutiny!!!!

I have no problem with an Ibo president. We in the Sw have had the presidency or head of state for 13 out of 62 years. All I am saying is present a competent Ibo candidate, there are many, brilliant accomplished Ibo people, give us an Ibo candidate we can fall in line behind and we will vote against our own! But dont try and sell us a charlatan as the messiah!!!

Exactly my sentiments.

In all factual honesty, Peter Obi is an under performer.

That's the truth Obi supporters don't want to hear.

3 Likes

Re: Those Fighting Peter Obi Never Had Sense – Rev. Dr. Kelvin Ugwu by pazu(m): 5:46pm On Aug 08, 2022
muykem:
There's nothing extraordinary in Peter obi movement. Most people supporting Peter Obi today are youth that articulated 4 years ago, they are angry with PDP for not zone their ticket to the south. They can't support APC because of yet to be healed injury they sustained in 2015.
The popularity that atiku gain in 2019 was because of obi, even atiku couldn't win his own polling unit- shame to him. PDP won with landside in anambra state go and check the results of Adamawa State results during 2019, APC nearly defeat PDP in that state.
Re: Those Fighting Peter Obi Never Had Sense – Rev. Dr. Kelvin Ugwu by Moh247: 5:47pm On Aug 08, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
agbado munching gorilla Tinubu should resign ooo

Resign from been the Eze gburugburu ekemba of Ibo land

No e wont

Re: Those Fighting Peter Obi Never Had Sense – Rev. Dr. Kelvin Ugwu by InvertedHammer: 5:51pm On Aug 08, 2022
Fira09:

/

Fighting Peter Obi is a lucrative business. They collect billions as media consultants from Tinubu and Atiku, then pay thousands to hungry urchins to go online to make noise. The rest is profit in billions/millions as the case may be. If not for the temporary pecuniary gain, they won't stick out their necks for C-curve "e mi lokan" or Atiku.

/
Re: Those Fighting Peter Obi Never Had Sense – Rev. Dr. Kelvin Ugwu by NwaMamaIwota(f): 5:55pm On Aug 08, 2022
Moh247:

Resign from been the Eze gburugburu ekemba of Ibo land

No e wont
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
hahahahaha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity To Continue As Importers Run Out Of Bank Credit!! / I Will Run For Ekiti Governorship In 2018 – Segun Oni / Oke And Lawal: FG Says EFCC Has The Mandate To Prosecute Without Influence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.