Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,181 members, 7,860,237 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:13 AM

The Apocalyptic Event. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Apocalyptic Event. (374 Views)

Hurricane IDA Unleashes Apocalyptic Flooding Across Usa(Pix, Video) / Terrifying Sandstorm Engulfs Dunhuang, China In Apocalyptic Scenes( Pix, Video) / Its Friday The 13th. Lets Wait And See The Apocalyptic Events That Will Happen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Apocalyptic Event. by okeysoninv: 11:55am On Aug 08, 2022
(1) I want you to bookmark this. The next war will break out between China and Taiwan between October 2022 and March 2023.
Re: The Apocalyptic Event. by SeraphEl: 6:14pm On Aug 08, 2022
Correct!

In fact, it starts this September 2022, latest October 2022.
Re: The Apocalyptic Event. by okeysoninv: 8:56pm On Oct 24, 2022
brethren remember I said this before. someone should bookmark this date. we have entered into the period of aggression /invasion from China. if you are still living their sorry ooo oyo.
Re: The Apocalyptic Event. by sunboy(m): 10:45pm On Oct 24, 2022
okeysoninv:
(1) I want you to bookmark this. The next war will break out between China and Taiwan between October 2022 and March 2023.

Hello, Angel of Doom! I see you!
Re: The Apocalyptic Event. by okeysoninv: 9:48am On Nov 09, 2022
CHINA PRESIDENT ORDERS NATION TO "PREPARE FOR WAR"
Re: The Apocalyptic Event. by Globetrot: 11:21am On Nov 09, 2022
From a Christian view, Be sorry for any country that they face at the moment now till they will amass troops for Israel in the future, if you want to follow the biblical revelations.

okeysoninv:
brethren remember I said this before. someone should bookmark this date. we have entered into the period of aggression /invasion from China. if you are still living their sorry ooo oyo.

(1) (Reply)

King Charles III: What You Should Know About Queen Elizabeth’s Successor / Breaking News - NATO To Hold Annual Nuclear Exercises Amid Russian Threats / Is Elon Musk A 'threat' To US National Security?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.