Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Some Unbelievable Facts About Food That You Might Not Know - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Some Unbelievable Facts About Food That You Might Not Know (2415 Views)

The Food That Is Being Sold For N120k In Lagos / Food That People Above 45 Should Eat And Avoid / Mind Blowing Facts You Didn't Know About Food!(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Unbelievable Facts About Food That You Might Not Know by Escamenu: 2:28pm On Aug 08, 2022
These facts are shocking �

1. The holes in Crackers are for a reason not for design.
You may have thought that the holes on Crackers was for a deisgn. However, findings show that they actually aid in preventing air bubbles from ruining the product.

2. The world most expensive pizza costs around $12,000
Another interesting fact is that it can only be made in your home by 3 Italian chefs.

3. Formerly, Ketchup was a medication for certain conditions.

Would you believe that your favorite Ketchup was actually a medicine before?

4. Sugar is not the biggest cause of tooth decay, acid is.

5. Beer was not formerly classified as alcoholic

Find out more about our food freebies on [url]EscaMenu.com[/url]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Unbelievable Facts About Food That You Might Not Know by meekyrozzay: 7:57am On Aug 09, 2022
These facts are great
Re: Some Unbelievable Facts About Food That You Might Not Know by Escamenu: 4:35am On Aug 10, 2022
meekyrozzay:
These facts are great
Thank you. Check out our page at [url]escamenu.com[/url] for more food tips and guides as well as how to get free cashback on food orders.

1 Like

Re: Some Unbelievable Facts About Food That You Might Not Know by Escamenu: 10:10am On Aug 19, 2022
More Mind-Blowing Facts About Food You Didn't Know About

Last week, I started a thread on shocking facts about food. Here is a continuation of the thread

6. There exist fruit salad trees

7. It wasn't in Germany that German chocolate cake first appeared.
Despite the fact it is called German chocolate, it didn't actually originate from there.

8. Additionally, Hawaiian pizza wasn't made in Hawaii.

This is related to the previous fact.

9. The growth of pineapple might take two to three years.

We enjoy pineapples but the duration it takes to grow can be daunting. Imagine how patient the farmers will be.

Want to learn more about food and how you can make a side income by eating nice foods, check out this post:
https://escamenu.com/blog/how-decentralized-finance-is-changing-money

1 Like

Re: Some Unbelievable Facts About Food That You Might Not Know by seunak2016: 8:13am On Aug 20, 2022
pizza for $12,000( multiply it by 710), na only elon musk fit chop am or warren buffet or bill gate
Re: Some Unbelievable Facts About Food That You Might Not Know by Escamenu: 5:39pm On Aug 24, 2022
grin grin grin... that's true
seunak2016:
pizza for $12,000( multiply it by 710), na only elon musk fit chop am or warren buffet or bill gate
Re: Some Unbelievable Facts About Food That You Might Not Know by K9blunt(f): 6:14pm On Aug 24, 2022
Escamenu:
More Mind-Blowing Facts About Food You Didn't Know About

Last week, I started a thread on shocking facts about food. Here is a continuation of the thread

6. There exist fruit salad trees

7. It wasn't in Germany that German chocolate cake first appeared.
Despite the fact it is called German chocolate, it didn't actually originate from there.

8. Additionally, Hawaiian pizza wasn't made in Hawaii.

This is related to the previous fact.

9. The growth of pineapple might take two to three years.

We enjoy pineapples but the duration it takes to grow can be daunting. Imagine how patient the farmers will be.

Want to learn more about food and how you can make a side income by eating nice foods, check out this post:
https://escamenu.com/blog/how-decentralized-finance-is-changing-money

This is interesting
Re: Some Unbelievable Facts About Food That You Might Not Know by Escamenu: 6:19pm On Aug 24, 2022
Yeah they are... you'll like what we are doing at [url]escamenu.com[/url]
K9blunt:

This is interesting
Re: Some Unbelievable Facts About Food That You Might Not Know by Escamenu: 3:48pm On Aug 28, 2022
I'll drop more food facts soon.

If you've been ordering food online, don't make these mistakes anymore. I talked about a seamless way to order and also get rewarded with free cashback. I talked about it here https://escamenu.com/blog/food-delivery-near-me-esca-menu-platform
Re: Some Unbelievable Facts About Food That You Might Not Know by Kobojunkie: 3:53pm On Aug 28, 2022
Escamenu:
4. Sugar is not the biggest cause of tooth decay, acid is.
And sugar is also not reason for JediJedi undecided
Re: Some Unbelievable Facts About Food That You Might Not Know by Escamenu: 2:22pm On Aug 31, 2022
Lol.. what's the reason? grin
Kobojunkie:
Re: Some Unbelievable Facts About Food That You Might Not Know by Kobojunkie: 4:14pm On Aug 31, 2022
Escamenu:
Lol.. what's the reason? grin
I don't readily know but it ain't sugar at all. That i know for sure. grin
Re: Some Unbelievable Facts About Food That You Might Not Know by Escamenu: 12:27pm On Sep 01, 2022
Lol.....I see
Kobojunkie:
I don't readily know but it ain't sugar at all. That i know for sure. grin
Re: Some Unbelievable Facts About Food That You Might Not Know by Escamenu: 8:18pm On Sep 04, 2022
Apart from the ones I listed here, which other food facts do you know?

And don't forget to see this new method smart guys are using to make it �
https://escamenu.com/blog/how-to-get-free-bitcoin-in-nigeria
Re: Some Unbelievable Facts About Food That You Might Not Know by Escamenu: 2:42pm On Sep 08, 2022
Who else knows other food facts not listed here?
Re: Some Unbelievable Facts About Food That You Might Not Know by Escamenu: 11:01pm On Oct 02, 2022
More facts coming soon

1 Like

Re: Some Unbelievable Facts About Food That You Might Not Know by Escamenu: 7:18pm On Oct 09, 2022
Lol....true?

Kobojunkie:
Re: Some Unbelievable Facts About Food That You Might Not Know by Escamenu: 10:46pm On Oct 16, 2022
Food facts?
Re: Some Unbelievable Facts About Food That You Might Not Know by Escamenu: 5:29pm On Oct 23, 2022
Who else has not checked this out
Re: Some Unbelievable Facts About Food That You Might Not Know by Escamenu: 6:22pm On Nov 06, 2022
Food myths can be funny actually.
Re: Some Unbelievable Facts About Food That You Might Not Know by Escamenu: 2:36pm On Nov 13, 2022
Heard of these food myths?

(1) (Reply)

Help With Cake Icing Receipe That Can Harden Or Dry / The Bush Meat I Killed In My House. picture / i have 50 bags of 50kg clean local rice for sale 21k each so rush in now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.