Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid Scars (pictures) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid Scars (pictures) (50087 Views)

Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) / How Can I Treat My Keloid Scars? / Burn Survivor Bares Her Tummy As She Proudly Displays Her Scars (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid Scars (pictures) by Elanqy: 10:23pm On Aug 08, 2022
Get kenalog ointment from a pharmacy
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid Scars (pictures) by Checked86: 10:30pm On Aug 08, 2022
babaneenoni:
Try Kenalog cream
and kenacort injection.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid Scars (pictures) by SirBunky85(m): 10:34pm On Aug 08, 2022
JONSYN7154:
there's this injection that they'll use to inject the keloid but its very painful and expensive.

I can't remember the name of the injection
kenalog injection
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid Scars (pictures) by SirBunky85(m): 10:36pm On Aug 08, 2022
Matrix137:
is it in a hospital? I think they will use anaethesia for the pain. I'm allergic to pain
buy 2packets of kenalog injections and look for a dermatologist to administer the injection
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid Scars (pictures) by Hanz1: 10:50pm On Aug 08, 2022
Matrix137:
Guys I had a bike accident that left me with visible keloid scars on my right arm (pictures below) how do I remove or flatten them and cost pls?

Edit : I also have some on my leg but it's not visible so I'm not that bothered

You can remove it by scar revision surgery but it costs
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid Scars (pictures) by Mimiranky: 10:54pm On Aug 08, 2022
Use python oil to rub the surface morning and night
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid Scars (pictures) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 08, 2022
Use kenalog injection and cream
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid Scars (pictures) by Mdtoba(m): 11:10pm On Aug 08, 2022
Matrix137:
Guys I had a bike accident that left me with visible keloid scars on my right arm (pictures below) how do I remove or flatten them and cost pls?

u need to visit a Dr in the hospital , I would have listed the things u need to use ,but u need an health practitioner to administer it

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid Scars (pictures) by Ixorat(f): 11:21pm On Aug 08, 2022
[It is called steriod injection and cost 25k per one. He will have to take at least 3 quote author=JONSYN7154 post=115509457] there's this injection that they'll use to inject the keloid but its very painful and expensive.

I can't remember the name of the injection [/quote]

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid Scars (pictures) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 08, 2022
Skty:

Very true..was looking for this comment. My brother used it,and it melted the keloid. But I wonder he can get it now though

Yea..it works.
He can get it from those women that sell herbs in the market. Yorùbás call them ''eléwé ọmọ''

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid Scars (pictures) by Encyclopedia1: 11:55pm On Aug 08, 2022
Use Sand Paper grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid Scars (pictures) by godwon01(m): 1:23am On Aug 09, 2022
Use kenalog injection or if you see the cream, apply it instead.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid Scars (pictures) by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:30am On Aug 09, 2022
Matrix137:

Cut it off with razor blade and apply red and yellow capsule.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid Scars (pictures) by Excellentme2019: 4:08am On Aug 09, 2022
Get a kenalog injection on the area or apply a kenalog cream to soften the keloid, asides that your skin is keloid prone so you need to be very careful with cuts.

Matrix137:

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid Scars (pictures) by Excellentme2019: 4:10am On Aug 09, 2022
OgogoroFreak:
Cut it off with razor blade and apply red and yellow capsule.

Lol.. it's gonna grow back and might even grow bigger cos his skin is keloid prone

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid Scars (pictures) by JONSYN7154: 4:29am On Aug 09, 2022
gegedos:
it is called kenalog injection
are you a nurse?
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid Scars (pictures) by Excellentme2019: 5:25am On Aug 09, 2022
You can get it in aesthetic clinics, they are majorly in Lekki.
Matrix137:
is it in a hospital? I think they will use anaethesia for the pain. I'm allergic to pain
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid Scars (pictures) by Matrix137(m): 6:49am On Aug 09, 2022
Excellentme2019:
You can get it in aesthetic clinics, they are majorly in Lekki.
Thanks
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid Scars (pictures) by babaneenoni(m): 7:04am On Aug 09, 2022
Checked86:
and kenacort injection.
it will go and still come back
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid Scars (pictures) by holywind(m): 7:09am On Aug 09, 2022
henrixx:
check ikeja, lagos. No 5, Isaac John street.
Ok, thanks a lot
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid Scars (pictures) by fx45(m): 8:37am On Aug 09, 2022
Matrix137:

Kenalog cream and Kenalog injection
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid Scars (pictures) by Efefx: 9:09am On Aug 09, 2022
Use python/boa fats/oil regularly and you will be amazed.

That's what I'm using and it's working like magic

You can get it from Jiji because the once I see at the markets have been mixed

So you need to get the original one

Just go to jiji and search for it in your region
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid Scars (pictures) by TheSearch(f): 10:46am On Aug 09, 2022
henrixx:
go get a steroid injection thereafter apply a silicone gel for a week. the injectionflattens it in 2days and never regrows.

go to laserderm in Victoria Island or ikeja at Isaac John street. the injections are expensive though
Whats the price range for the injection
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid Scars (pictures) by rukyboy(m): 10:56am On Aug 09, 2022
DrAdonis:
There are a number of treatments typical offered for Keloids like injecting steroids into the keloids by your doctors. The challenge is that most keloids come back and the ultimate treatment is surgical removal followed by radiation therapy within 24 to 48 hrs. There are a number of centers that offer radiation therapy in Nigeria

Can you kindly name the centers where radiation therapy is offered in Nigeria.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid Scars (pictures) by rukyboy(m): 10:58am On Aug 09, 2022
teacherbim:
Use this
It works like magic

How can I get this

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid Scars (pictures) by henrixx(m): 11:53am On Aug 09, 2022
TheSearch:

Whats the price range for the injection
about 70k then. last year precisely
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid Scars (pictures) by teacherbim(f): 4:20pm On Aug 09, 2022
rukyboy:

How can I get this
Call or that the number on the picture
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid Scars (pictures) by Mjshexy(f): 5:22pm On Aug 09, 2022
Goalnaldo:
you fit arrange one babe for me for gwarinpa? I hear say the girls there fine well well smiley
Lol...that's not our speciality, there are lots of them all over Gwarimpa
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid Scars (pictures) by DrAdonis: 7:40pm On Aug 09, 2022
rukyboy:

Can you kindly name the centers where radiation therapy is offered in Nigeria.

National Hospital, Abuja
LUTH-NSIA cancer center
Marcell Ruth Cancer Center

Radiation therapy is mainly used to treat cancer but very low energy radiation and electrons are used to treat keloids
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid Scars (pictures) by sweetkisses(f): 8:20pm On Aug 10, 2022
Well for those suggesting AB bumps at Ikeja..... It didn't work for me, I wasted over a 100k for a bigger keloid. Kenalog injection worked for me but you have to get an experienced person to administer it.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid Scars (pictures) by Matrix137(m): 12:02am On Aug 11, 2022
sweetkisses:
Well for those suggesting AB bumps at Ikeja..... It didn't work for me, I wasted over a 100k for a bigger keloid. Kenalog injection worked for me but you have to get an experienced person to administer it.
Please where did you get the injection and the person that administered it?
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid Scars (pictures) by Richiee9(m): 9:06pm On Aug 19, 2022
sweetkisses:
Please can you kindly tell me where you get yours? I was told it had been banned as I have tried looking it up online for the past 1 week but I just can't see any?
I'll gladly appreciate it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho / Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? / Nigeria Confirms Two New Cases Of Coronavirus, Toll Now 46

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.