Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

BREAKING: Peter Obi Movement Shuts Down Kebbi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Peter Obi Movement Shuts Down Kebbi (4494 Views)

Peter Obi Movement Shuts Down Kebbi, Targets 150million Votes / Peter Obi Movement Shuts Down Kebbi, Targets 150million Votes / 2023: Key Reasons Why Peter Obi's Movement Remains Strong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Peter Obi Movement Shuts Down Kebbi by SATANICALLY666: 4:46pm On Aug 08, 2022
The presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP), Peter Obi on Monday held a town hall meeting in Birnin Kebbi, Kebbi state to woo voters in the state and further strengthen the campaign of Obi/Datti movement.

The gathering with a huge number of followers across tribes and religions was attended by the National Secretary of LP, Umar Faruk Ibrahim, officials of Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC) Kebbi state, youth movements for Obi and candidates of Labour Party and their executives.

Speaking at the occasion, the chief host who is the state chairman of NLC Kebbi state said that, the party has come to rescue Nigerians from the current state of the nation, as he added that LP belongs to NLC.

He also stated that since the party belongs to organised labour, it, therefore, knows no religion and tribe.

While welcoming the national leaders of the party, comrade Umar Halidu assured them of his chapter’s support and the Obi/Datti movement in Kebbi state.

In his speech, Ibrahim said that they were in Kebbi to sensitise the people of the state on the need for them to vote for the right candidate noting that what is happening in the country knows no religion or tribe “so people should close ranks and vote the right person not minding his religion or tribe ” we are happy with the reception we received in Kebbi and it shows Labour Party is alive in Kebbi, we saw Igbos, Hausas and other tribes.

On what Peter Obi will do differently, the LP national scribe said Obi government if elected will, first of all, stabilise the country and ensure there is a responsible government in place for all Nigerians devoid of nepotism, saying when that is achieved everything will settle including the economy, security and all other sectors in the country will breathe in life.

He explained that out of the 89million votes expected, LP will take at least 70% to 80℅ which means victory “we need a country where every citizen will sleep with his eyes open, a country where every child will go to school rich or poor families.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/peter-obi-movement-shuts-down-kebbi-targets-150million-votes/

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Peter Obi Movement Shuts Down Kebbi by Nwodosis(m): 4:46pm On Aug 08, 2022
Op, we don't need dishonesty in Obidient family!

10 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Peter Obi Movement Shuts Down Kebbi by Toneypen247(m): 4:46pm On Aug 08, 2022
What is our problem in this country?
Where is the place of human feeling from our political leaders?
Many civil servants depend on loans for economic survival.
* Salary of a level 10 down to 16 is not enough to care for individual needs
* Promotion delayed
* Leave bonuses stopped
* Gratuity payment delayed. Many pensioners are already in the graveyard without the benefits
* Cooperative loans denied with a regular deduction from salary and not remitted by the government
* Employment: zero level
I think it's high time the political godfathers should arise and Wade into this problem for a concrete solution and progress.

I Pledge to Nigeria My Country, to be obedient and Ahmedified,
To disgrace Okowa, ATIKU, KWANKWASO, and TINUBU, with my PVC,
To be Gentle and Loyal on Election Day,
To Vote PETER OBI with All My Strength, To say NO to Vote buying and protect my vote, And Uphold No Violence & Trouble, So Help Me God. Amen...

We move for a better Nigeria.

Let's go there ✌��

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Peter Obi Movement Shuts Down Kebbi by onugam: 4:47pm On Aug 08, 2022
Omo
Re: BREAKING: Peter Obi Movement Shuts Down Kebbi by plaindealer: 4:47pm On Aug 08, 2022
It is your right to labor in vain... grin
Re: BREAKING: Peter Obi Movement Shuts Down Kebbi by YorubaIsGreat(m): 4:53pm On Aug 08, 2022
Obituary and his foolish followers don turn this election to joke, an idiot that is not even sure of winning his pigsty state dem dey promise 150m votes

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Peter Obi Movement Shuts Down Kebbi by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 08, 2022
Cool jobs .....
Re: BREAKING: Peter Obi Movement Shuts Down Kebbi by YorubaIsGreat(m): 4:54pm On Aug 08, 2022
Toneypen247:
What is our problem in this country?
Where is the place of human feeling from our political leaders?
Many civil servants depend on loans for economic survival.
* Salary of a level 10 down to 16 is not enough to care for individual needs
* Promotion delayed
* Leave bonuses stopped
* Gratuity payment delayed. Many pensioners are already in the graveyard without the benefits
* Cooperative loans denied with a regular deduction from salary and not remitted by the government
* Employment: zero level
I think it's high time the political godfathers should arise and Wade into this problem for a concrete solution and progress.

I Pledge to Nigeria My Country, to be obedient and Ahmedified,
To disgrace Okowa, ATIKU, KWANKWASO, and TINUBU, with my PVC,
To be Gentle and Loyal on Election Day,
To Vote PETER OBI with All My Strength, To say NO to Vote buying and protect my vote, And Uphold No Violence & Trouble, So Help Me God. Amen...

We move for a better Nigeria.

Let's go there ✌��
Trash.... Tinubu is the man for the job

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Peter Obi Movement Shuts Down Kebbi by Kennedyli: 4:55pm On Aug 08, 2022
G
Re: BREAKING: Peter Obi Movement Shuts Down Kebbi by KingKO22: 4:56pm On Aug 08, 2022
grin Trash from pit of hell of Obituarists

150 millions votes ko 150 billion votes ni

Okoro are dreaming high or fantasizing about Tinubu votes grin

Who do our Okoro blothersss like this

I think Vanguard are now Obituarists

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Peter Obi Movement Shuts Down Kebbi by Toneypen247(m): 4:58pm On Aug 08, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:
Trash... Tinubu is the man for the job

Yoruba is great, but Tinubu is not the man for the job. He needs to rest. Be obedient.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Peter Obi Movement Shuts Down Kebbi by Kennedyli: 4:58pm On Aug 08, 2022
I read the article, but can't find a mention of the 150 million votes. So where did vanguard get it from.
All these traditional media, TheCable especially are trying so hard to discredit this movement, and yet they keep failing.

Anyway. Do you know you can earn up to 50k sharing your apartment on Rentic?
Send Rentic a message on my signature to learn more.
Re: BREAKING: Peter Obi Movement Shuts Down Kebbi by AdeyinkaJosep07(m): 5:02pm On Aug 08, 2022
Good day champ!!!�☀️☀️� hope u are having a good day...
So there are so many legit platforms to make cool and legit money, note that no knowledge comes without a price, the higher the quality, the higher the price.... �

So for
AMAZON KDP - https:///2p877hrz
#20,000

FREELANCING - https:///yuwhvk3h - #35,000

AFFILIATE MARKETING - https:///4s5narpn - #62,500 ( this one comes with plenty bonuses u didn't bargain for sef)

GRAPHIC DESIGN ON SMARTPHONE - https:///3d5c3vdn - #5,000

CAR TRACKER-INSTALLATIONS - https:///2s3xsxff - #20,000

CRYPTOCURRENCY BUSINESS BLUEPRINT - https:///cbchpa8z - #75,000

FB/INSTAGRAM ADS EXPERT - https:///5t3b5va7 - #20,000
Re: BREAKING: Peter Obi Movement Shuts Down Kebbi by YorubaIsGreat(m): 5:02pm On Aug 08, 2022
Toneypen247:

Yoruba is great, but Tinubu is not the man for the job. He needs to rest. Be obedient.
BAT23 is a done deal
Re: BREAKING: Peter Obi Movement Shuts Down Kebbi by Okoroawusa: 5:03pm On Aug 08, 2022
How many registered voters come dey?
Re: BREAKING: Peter Obi Movement Shuts Down Kebbi by DeleTaller: 5:03pm On Aug 08, 2022
Toneypen247:

Tinubu will not rest until helps you and I to fix the country...Then he can rest.. I hope you know he has been resting after he fixed Lagos for us.
Re: BREAKING: Peter Obi Movement Shuts Down Kebbi by Princeoflagos10: 5:07pm On Aug 08, 2022
Lmao...150 million vote...Why not 1.5 billion vote...nonsense and ingredient undecided
Re: BREAKING: Peter Obi Movement Shuts Down Kebbi by SmellyNyash: 5:07pm On Aug 08, 2022
grin

Obi is a goal jare
Re: BREAKING: Peter Obi Movement Shuts Down Kebbi by Toneypen247(m): 5:13pm On Aug 08, 2022
DeleTaller:

Tinubu will not rest until helps you and I to fix the country...Then he can rest.. I hope you know he has been resting after he fixed Lagos for us.
Let him fix himself first, before thinking about the country.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Peter Obi Movement Shuts Down Kebbi by Toneypen247(m): 5:17pm On Aug 08, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:
BAT23 is a done deal
A done deal is subjective. In an objective sense, the obedient wave is the summum bonum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Peter Obi Movement Shuts Down Kebbi by mrrandomguy: 5:19pm On Aug 08, 2022
Re: BREAKING: Peter Obi Movement Shuts Down Kebbi by SATANICALLY666: 5:21pm On Aug 08, 2022
Nwodosis:
Op, we don't need dishonesty in Obidient family!

Source: Vanguardngr.

Obi is getting popular in the North.

So you should celebrate as it's good news.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Peter Obi Movement Shuts Down Kebbi by abu12: 5:23pm On Aug 08, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:
Obituary and his foolish followers don turn this election to joke, an idiot that is not even sure of winning his pigsty state dem dey promise 150m votes

am begging to see obi supporters as nuisance

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Peter Obi Movement Shuts Down Kebbi by SATANICALLY666: 5:23pm On Aug 08, 2022
Kennedyli:
I read the article, but can't find a mention of the 150 million votes.

I think Vanguard made a mistake. But I have edited the title.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Peter Obi Movement Shuts Down Kebbi by Mrkindness: 5:24pm On Aug 08, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:
what has igbos ever done wrong to Yoruba Muslims ? That you guys are filled with so much hate against them. Yoruba Muslims are worst than Boko Haram.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Peter Obi Movement Shuts Down Kebbi by Seezion: 5:25pm On Aug 08, 2022
It's a movement
Re: BREAKING: Peter Obi Movement Shuts Down Kebbi by Faber(m): 5:38pm On Aug 08, 2022
Ok na
Re: BREAKING: Peter Obi Movement Shuts Down Kebbi by Truthisunique2: 5:45pm On Aug 08, 2022
SATANICALLY666:

Source: Vanguardngr.

Obi is getting popular in the North.

So you should celebrate as it's good news.
lol

Dem don dey realize everyone now takes for joke

Shebi na Dem dey shout shutdown, why rejecting it now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Peter Obi Movement Shuts Down Kebbi by popodaa159: 5:46pm On Aug 08, 2022
more awareness

These are the top 10 completed and ongoing airport projects in Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDHlPmx3jZI
Re: BREAKING: Peter Obi Movement Shuts Down Kebbi by etrouble: 5:59pm On Aug 08, 2022
I can see the 33 people that shut down the state in the picture

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Peter Obi Movement Shuts Down Kebbi by rusher14: 6:47pm On Aug 08, 2022
Fear no let them show photos.

Must have been a disappointment.

grin
Re: BREAKING: Peter Obi Movement Shuts Down Kebbi by SATANICALLY666: 7:05pm On Aug 08, 2022
Truthisunique2:
lol

Dem don dey realize everyone now takes for joke

Shebi na Dem dey shout shutdown, why rejecting it now

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just In....peter Obi Busted. Graphic Pics / Pictures Of President Tinubu Sleeping In Benin Republic. / Oyebanji To LG Bosses: Monthly Security Council Meetings Now Mandatory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.