Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,673 members, 7,816,761 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Former Governors Dariye And Nyame Released From Prison (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Governors Dariye And Nyame Released From Prison (photos) (67227 Views)

Senator Orji Kalu Arrives Abia Months After Release From Prison (Photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu Out Of Kuje Prison (Photos) / Meet Justice Adebukola Banjoko, Tough Female Judge That Jailed Nyame & Dariye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Governors Dariye And Nyame Released From Prison (photos) by kwasoly(m): 5:41pm On Aug 08, 2022
NOTORIOUS100:
Former Governors Dariye and Nyame released from prison (photos)

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/8/former-governors-dariye-and-nyame-released-from-prison-photos.html

And they are snapping selfie with these criminals that syphoned our money.
I dey shame for them..
Re: Former Governors Dariye And Nyame Released From Prison (photos) by SmartPolician: 5:41pm On Aug 08, 2022
ivandragon:
The Correctional Officers 'happily' posing with the criminals should be dismissed from the Service for unprofessional conduct.

These are the kind of persons that give out information to attackers because they have vested interests in some of the criminals.

Please don't blame those people. Blame the idiot who pardoned them.

Those people probably made sure they were properly taken care of in prison. And they will be handsomely rewarded
Re: Former Governors Dariye And Nyame Released From Prison (photos) by Weneda(m): 5:42pm On Aug 08, 2022
Wait oh! Why re these looters fatter than me. I thought they went to prison
Re: Former Governors Dariye And Nyame Released From Prison (photos) by Eriokanmi: 5:43pm On Aug 08, 2022
AdeWire001:
why all of them come get belle like this grin
Na holiday resort dem go now, no be prison..they'd welcome them back into the pdp or defect to the apc and stealing continues. Can you can see how they've been killing Nigeria?
Re: Former Governors Dariye And Nyame Released From Prison (photos) by raphroye: 5:44pm On Aug 08, 2022
They will contest again in 2023 senatorial election, and the funny thing is their gullible people will vote for them
Re: Former Governors Dariye And Nyame Released From Prison (photos) by Okobola146: 5:44pm On Aug 08, 2022
The criminals will now be warming up to go to the senate
Re: Former Governors Dariye And Nyame Released From Prison (photos) by Moneyboyz: 5:44pm On Aug 08, 2022
This is fantabulous.

You mean someone who embezzled billions was sent to 1 year in prison and was still pardoned before 6 months?
Wow!
Meanwhile yahoo boys who are bringing in dollars and their landlords are being sent to 6 years in prison.
These fat pigs steal and send the money abroad crippling our economy.
I'm tired of this country.
Re: Former Governors Dariye And Nyame Released From Prison (photos) by Okobola146: 5:44pm On Aug 08, 2022
raphroye:
They will contest again in 2023 senatorial election, and the funny thing is their gullible people will vote for them
I tell you. Nigeria is cursed

1 Like

Re: Former Governors Dariye And Nyame Released From Prison (photos) by Franking: 5:44pm On Aug 08, 2022
Clear evidence that Buhari is NOT fighting corruption.
Re: Former Governors Dariye And Nyame Released From Prison (photos) by Samuelnze(m): 5:44pm On Aug 08, 2022
bryning899:

They were released because elections are coming
But,looting and prison have dented their images,what else are they going to do in public offices,? Who is even going to vote for them,with such an ugly past?
Re: Former Governors Dariye And Nyame Released From Prison (photos) by Jamesbiodun(m): 5:46pm On Aug 08, 2022
Are they in prison or they went to visit the prison...
All I am seeing is warders laughing with their bosses
Re: Former Governors Dariye And Nyame Released From Prison (photos) by Patriotsleague: 5:46pm On Aug 08, 2022
Thief, ole.
Re: Former Governors Dariye And Nyame Released From Prison (photos) by PDPGuy: 5:46pm On Aug 08, 2022
osejie17:
grin
prison my foot see belle,
Lol
These guys were only under house arrest. If they spent any time in Kuje prison, it was only 2-3 days at the “VIP section”

1 Like

Re: Former Governors Dariye And Nyame Released From Prison (photos) by Bombononny(m): 5:47pm On Aug 08, 2022
EzeNdigboONE:
cheesy

The FOOLISH old fool thief will soon join APC and contest for another position.
yes nah that is there way
Re: Former Governors Dariye And Nyame Released From Prison (photos) by bolavirginity: 5:47pm On Aug 08, 2022
Totilopussylick:

A look at the man shows he only went to kuje prison for a short rest tongue
You really think people rest in prison? undecided
Even Uduak is looking better than them. Those are unhealthy two men wink
Re: Former Governors Dariye And Nyame Released From Prison (photos) by Angelfrost(m): 5:47pm On Aug 08, 2022
Pardoned on health and age grounds... What a joke!
Re: Former Governors Dariye And Nyame Released From Prison (photos) by Sheriman(m): 5:47pm On Aug 08, 2022
This country will never progress and developed if we keep freeing state treasury looters. It further encourages corruption and mismanagement of public funds.
Re: Former Governors Dariye And Nyame Released From Prison (photos) by adams123: 5:48pm On Aug 08, 2022
If na china they ought to have kissed d mother earth before now. Criminals. These are Uzoh Kalu's mates at Kuje prison back then.
Kalu is also moving freely even get mouth to contest for presidency. Haaaaaabbbbaa! what a nation
Re: Former Governors Dariye And Nyame Released From Prison (photos) by Stanfeelings: 5:48pm On Aug 08, 2022
MY OWN IS, WHATS W WHATS WITH THAT FEMALE WARDER, SHOWING HERSELF IN ALMOST ALL PICXS, SHINNING TEETH WITH EX CONVICT. IS SHE HIS PRISON SIDE CHIC?
Re: Former Governors Dariye And Nyame Released From Prison (photos) by pharmaking: 5:48pm On Aug 08, 2022
They were released to come and work for the ruling party's victory I think.
Re: Former Governors Dariye And Nyame Released From Prison (photos) by omoranmilowo: 5:49pm On Aug 08, 2022
He even look fresher than people outside. See the wardress that accompanied him was also happy because of egunje that came out from the man.
Re: Former Governors Dariye And Nyame Released From Prison (photos) by vizboy(m): 5:49pm On Aug 08, 2022
Maybe it's just me.. How sure are we that those guys where ever in the prison. Doesn't look so to me though
Re: Former Governors Dariye And Nyame Released From Prison (photos) by Minime10(f): 5:49pm On Aug 08, 2022
NOTORIOUS100:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/8/former-governors-dariye-and-nyame-released-from-prison-photos.html

Two THIEVES being set free by their kind grin
Re: Former Governors Dariye And Nyame Released From Prison (photos) by doctorgold(m): 5:50pm On Aug 08, 2022
Health and age grounds yeah?
I hope this excuse can suffice for everyone in prisons across Nigeria older than both of them.
Let's keep glorifying these crimes and hope for a better and less corrupt country.
Re: Former Governors Dariye And Nyame Released From Prison (photos) by FrauleinBlossom(f): 5:50pm On Aug 08, 2022
The war against corruption has proven to be a charade, and here is the evidence.

Re: Former Governors Dariye And Nyame Released From Prison (photos) by crackhouse(m): 5:50pm On Aug 08, 2022
I am more concerned about the prison officer taking photos with the criminal. That's shows a lot about this country..
We can't continue like this. Go and get your PVC guys

2 Likes

Re: Former Governors Dariye And Nyame Released From Prison (photos) by diggindeep: 5:50pm On Aug 08, 2022
NOTORIOUS100:

Go ye into the world and steal more.
Re: Former Governors Dariye And Nyame Released From Prison (photos) by ejimatic: 5:51pm On Aug 08, 2022
NOTORIOUS100:

Congrats bto them ! I wish them more enjoyment with our money they stole. We started fighting corruption but now corruption is fighting us!
Re: Former Governors Dariye And Nyame Released From Prison (photos) by AdeWire001: 5:51pm On Aug 08, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Na holiday resort dem go now, no be prison..they'd welcome them back into the pdp or defect to the apc and stealing continues. Can you can see how they've been killing Nigeria?

Prison has become another relaxation center for politicians grin grin baba come out fresh with 6 months belle grin grin

Re: Former Governors Dariye And Nyame Released From Prison (photos) by Mbenny(m): 5:51pm On Aug 08, 2022
Nigerians are always treating corrupt politicians as celebrities
Re: Former Governors Dariye And Nyame Released From Prison (photos) by AmUmokeme(m): 5:53pm On Aug 08, 2022
MADAM OFFICER IS THIS HOW U POSE WITH FREED INMATE ABI BIG ZADDY GO GET UR FULL TIME FROM MAITAMA?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) / US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) / Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.