Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,648 members, 7,840,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Peter Obi Supporters In Kebbi Hold Town Hall Meeting, Target 150 Million Votes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Supporters In Kebbi Hold Town Hall Meeting, Target 150 Million Votes (31288 Views)

Margaret Obi & Hajiya Datti Hold Town Hall Meeting With Edo State Women (Pics) / Peter Obi & Datti's Wives Hold Town Hall Meeting With Kano State Women (Pics) / Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Hold Town Hall Meeting With Women In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Kebbi Hold Town Hall Meeting, Target 150 Million Votes by Image123(m): 5:11am On Aug 09, 2022
Obi kind of statistics, not surprisingly.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Kebbi Hold Town Hall Meeting, Target 150 Million Votes by Eriokanmi: 6:13am On Aug 09, 2022
Totilopussylick:
I had a dream that Peter obi is not going to win the next presidential elections in Nigeria angry

Atiku is the next president of federal republic of Nigeria.

Obidients group should "mark" today as the day they were told the truth.

Go back to sleep and dream a better dream grin

In every 10 news posts on politics daily, at least 6 would be about Peter obi. He's the man of the moment. Someone whom they said had no structure. Something amazing happened here in Lagos yesterday and this gives me hope that we can still get it right if only we have our leadership issues sorted out.

Labour party conducted their governorship primaries. One of the aspirants claimed 25 of his delegates aren't on the list and instead of fighting, they traced where the typo error took place and corrected it. They said further that, should the aggrieved candidate still have some element of doubts, they'd discontinue the process until he gives go-ahead with a clear mind to avoid issues....that's democracy at play. Its the simplest and most inclusive and transparent form of government in the world but sadly, the reverse is the case in Nigeria.

Our democracy is marred with intimidation, frustration, greed and corruption. Who says Nigeria can't be better ? Who says we can't get it right ? If it were to either be apc or pdp in the labour party's shoes during yesterday's lagos governorship primaries, they'd have been throwing chairs at each other, that's if nobody died eventually.

Back to your Atiku's false hope. Let me tell you this hard fact...Peter Obi was the reason Atiku garnered such number of votes in 2019. Atiku be lucky to have 40% of that figure next year because pdp is mainly popular in the south.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Kebbi Hold Town Hall Meeting, Target 150 Million Votes by Gourdoinc(m): 6:14am On Aug 09, 2022
My president. We are cooking for your victory.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Kebbi Hold Town Hall Meeting, Target 150 Million Votes by Ashirioluwa: 6:17am On Aug 09, 2022
Since there aren't 100 million registered voters in Nigeria, I'm not sure how they plan to achieve this.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Kebbi Hold Town Hall Meeting, Target 150 Million Votes by danhans(m): 6:17am On Aug 09, 2022
RepoMan007:
What is the point if a no state party wins and the president is kicked out via impeachment? Obi na joker o.
You never know Nigeria,hungry politicians will start to decamp to LP
Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Kebbi Hold Town Hall Meeting, Target 150 Million Votes by Harrynight(m): 6:17am On Aug 09, 2022
sad

150m votes?

Obedients are getting it wrong gradually cry

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Kebbi Hold Town Hall Meeting, Target 150 Million Votes by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:20am On Aug 09, 2022
If you target 150m votes, how many voters inec come register across the country?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Kebbi Hold Town Hall Meeting, Target 150 Million Votes by anonimi: 6:26am On Aug 09, 2022
Liars just like their fraudulent principal who is trying hard to pretend as a stingy masses-loving politician when he is just as much a rogue like the others.
was that not how Thiefnuibu packaged Bubu in 2015, posing with Milo sachets, saying he borrowed money for nomination form despite all his children in expensive schools abroad.
Same same format to swindle unsuspecting Nigerians.
Will we allow ourselves to be fooled again? Are we wiser now

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Kebbi Hold Town Hall Meeting, Target 150 Million Votes by blackmantis: 6:28am On Aug 09, 2022
Not even a single mention of 150million votes but Vanguard ran with this as thier headline.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Kebbi Hold Town Hall Meeting, Target 150 Million Votes by Dialpad: 6:28am On Aug 09, 2022
How many registered voters are in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Kebbi Hold Town Hall Meeting, Target 150 Million Votes by anonimi: 6:29am On Aug 09, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
If you target 150m votes, how many voters inec come register across the country?

How else will we know that governance failure Obi Pandora's supporters are clones of his liar liar self? How else will we know if they are not liars themselves

fyneguy:
Peter Obi said, at the 2016 edition of the platform, that he had only one wristwatch for many years.

Pictures have exposed the lie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlzNgQJd66s

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Kebbi Hold Town Hall Meeting, Target 150 Million Votes by anonimi: 6:30am On Aug 09, 2022
Dialpad:
How many registered voters are in Nigeria?

Good question. Abeg helep us ask thief Obi and his olodo supporters o.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Kebbi Hold Town Hall Meeting, Target 150 Million Votes by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 09, 2022
grin grin cheesy

Comedy!

Mods should please move to jokes section!
Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Kebbi Hold Town Hall Meeting, Target 150 Million Votes by daygee12: 6:32am On Aug 09, 2022
When the head is Liar definitely the body will be filled with lies
Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Kebbi Hold Town Hall Meeting, Target 150 Million Votes by nzubegod: 6:33am On Aug 09, 2022
Totilopussylick:
I had a dream that Peter obi is not going to win the next presidential elections in Nigeria angry

I will mark today, as the day you made a statement you will eat by March 2023. Peter Obi will be President and you can mark this day.

Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Kebbi Hold Town Hall Meeting, Target 150 Million Votes by IgOga(m): 6:34am On Aug 09, 2022
Registered voters in Nigeria is less than 100 million...How Kebbi wan get 150 million votes grin grin shocked

Why is Labour Party and lies always in thesame whatsapp group grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Kebbi Hold Town Hall Meeting, Target 150 Million Votes by rockmite: 6:34am On Aug 09, 2022
rusher14:
What is it about Obi, his associates and lies?

IPOB's nature. They lie with speed of light.
Lies that don't make sense, that aren't even necessary.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Kebbi Hold Town Hall Meeting, Target 150 Million Votes by Eriokanmi: 6:35am On Aug 09, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Town hall meeting

This numbers no go even reach do polling agents for the entire kebbi

If una get pass this shebi na open space una suppose hold the crusade
Town Hall meeting is different from rally. Hian! No wonder people always hard to pass English. E no suppose hard like dat cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Kebbi Hold Town Hall Meeting, Target 150 Million Votes by Ancestortinubu: 6:39am On Aug 09, 2022
Another emi lokan entity spotted here.

quote author=proff010 post=115510826]150 million ko 150 milligram ni[/quote]
Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Kebbi Hold Town Hall Meeting, Target 150 Million Votes by sade38436: 6:41am On Aug 09, 2022
More .I am suprised that na only northerners full the meetingMore .I am suprised that na only northerners full the meeting...
Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Kebbi Hold Town Hall Meeting, Target 150 Million Votes by toneroforever(m): 6:42am On Aug 09, 2022
Na small small. Much work & sensitisation to be done
Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Kebbi Hold Town Hall Meeting, Target 150 Million Votes by nick50(m): 6:46am On Aug 09, 2022
Peter obi is busy reaching out to the electorates telling them his intentions 4 Nigeria while atiku and tinubu are in thier comfort zones relaxing n planning how to buy votes with the money they stole from our national treasury..who will tell me the spokesman of Peter obi's campaign ?? The man and his deputy are going round the country answering questions from Nigerians that alone will show u how ready they are to fix the country but atiku and tinubu are nowhere to be found instead they are being defended by thier respective spokespersons..Nigerian youths shine ur eyes
Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Kebbi Hold Town Hall Meeting, Target 150 Million Votes by Aldol: 6:50am On Aug 09, 2022
Totilopussylick:

What changed,I know you as a staunch Obi supporter
Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Kebbi Hold Town Hall Meeting, Target 150 Million Votes by Blaze14k: 6:53am On Aug 09, 2022
I didnt see where they wrote 150 million at the content. Total number of voters are less than a 100 million. Mob please correct your headline is confusing
Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Kebbi Hold Town Hall Meeting, Target 150 Million Votes by Canberra55: 6:54am On Aug 09, 2022
Totilopussylick:

THAT WASNT A DREAM. WAS A nightmare.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Kebbi Hold Town Hall Meeting, Target 150 Million Votes by sirray001: 6:55am On Aug 09, 2022
Totilopussylick:

if your dream comes true by next year, you will be the first person to come on this forum and complain that Nigeria no easy o. Aren't you tired of suffering?
Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Kebbi Hold Town Hall Meeting, Target 150 Million Votes by Blaze14k: 6:57am On Aug 09, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Tribalistic comment.. continue with your sentiment
Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Kebbi Hold Town Hall Meeting, Target 150 Million Votes by Spherica177: 6:58am On Aug 09, 2022
grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Supporters In Kebbi Hold Town Hall Meeting, Target 150 Million Votes by Spherica177: 7:00am On Aug 09, 2022
sirray001:
if your dream comes true by next year, you will be the first person to come on this forum and complain that Nigeria no easy o. Aren't you tired of suffering?
Is Peter Obi that will end suffering or misery?

I hope he has put a stop to suffering in Anambra?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Withdraw Tompolo’s Security Aides / Kwankwaso Unveils Idahosa As Running Mate Under NNPP / T.A Orji And Mr Alex Otti: Good Old Days (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.