Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,213 members, 7,839,128 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike (45718 Views)

Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike / PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes / Jonathan Taught Dickson A Lesson With Governorship Election In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by Softmirror: 1:45pm On Aug 09, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

So in presidential election people don't vote for individuals?? You're a baby political analyst. How did Buhari came into power? How did he sustained disciples of millions in the North for years? If not his perceived personality?
Why did APC chairman Adamu and Buhari wanted to use Lawan at the dying minute to the primary ( They were jittery of PDP Atiku) that even your party chairman promised to deal with Tinubu for insulting Buhari in Ogun.
You're blinded by your god Tinubu.
You're not even sure of your analysis that is why you're using a conditional statement 'if'...
Tinubu will never smell the rock of Aso! The Christian community is against the devilish muslim-muslim that even his own party men is frustrating him.
The maladministration of APC will destroy his ambition.
It is only political illiterates that will compare 2015-2019 to 2023.
Wake up!!!

grin.

ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU IS NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT BY THE GRACE OF GOD.

1 Like

Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by Honjoshy4u: 2:22pm On Aug 09, 2022
Softmirror:

grin.

ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU IS NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT BY THE GRACE OF GOD.
God has abandoned the insensitive Devilish Muslim-muslim ticket that has a Boko Haram commander as running mate.

Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by Indispensable85(m): 2:45pm On Aug 09, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Princeoflagos10 is an impostor

Mine got no number at the end .. it's just Princeoflagos

Oh....ok
I greet u. It's been a while. Hope you're good bro?
Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by PrinceOfLagos: 2:54pm On Aug 09, 2022
Indispensable85:

Oh....ok
I greet u. It's been a while. Hope you're good bro?
Yeah, I'm pretty good .. thanks

And you ?

1 Like

Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by Edipet(m): 3:06pm On Aug 09, 2022
asobo1:
With your voters card, if the BVAS can't capture your thumb print; it has the face recognition system to capture your face. In the event the two aforementioned processes of capturing fail, you can't go ahead to vote. So what the BVAS captures as an accredited voter is when either your thumb or face has been captured. That was why INEC advised those who registered in 2011 to go for an update.
what about the the barcode on the voters card,. Does it means those who register by 2011 that didn't update theirs won't vote? Am just afraid because I have many people who did theirs in 2011 which I don't think they have updated The PVC,.
Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:07pm On Aug 09, 2022
mrksquare:

You see where I have issues with your type. I am from Rivers state. And I am controverting your bogus claim and rather than taking correction you resorted to your usual stock-in-trade and infantile diversionary tactics.

For your information, I didn't tell you I was supporting Tinubu neither did my message purport or give any semblance of same. So I really don't understand why you had to attach that picture to your riposte.

all these yellowbar migrants to rivers state will not all us to rest.. Rivers are 100% Obident
Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by Indispensable85(m): 3:16pm On Aug 09, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Yeah, I'm pretty good .. thanks

And you ?

We bless God.
Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by PrinceOfLagos: 3:59pm On Aug 09, 2022
Indispensable85:

We bless God.
Yeah

1 Like

Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by Jesusloveyou: 4:26pm On Aug 09, 2022
LegendHero:

Let me ask you a question.

—In the SE, do you agree that Atiku would have gotten all the votes Peter Obi would get if he were to be the only one on the ballot? That means Atiku is handicapped in the SE.

—In the SS, do you agree to the above for Atiku too? Infact Tinubu vote that he would have gotten in the SS will not be affected by any of Atiku/Obi because those that will vote Tinubu will still vote him either ways. He will get some votes in Bayelsa, Delta, and Edo.

Atiku and Obi in the situation means that even if Asiwaju gets 25% in any of these states, Atiku or Obi will both share the remaining 75% and the margin will be too small to effect a change.

—In the NW/NE, those that will vote Tinubu will still vote him even tho truly the vote margin will eventually decrease. But APC structure will be APC structure, Atiku/Kwakwanso are banking on same PDP structure.

—In the NC, same thing will happen here. Some few people in Benue/Plateau will vote LP, and the guaranteed 50% that Atiku ought to have gotten in that NC will be shared by Peter Obi even if it’s just 15%. That will give the APC a small edge.
you're right.
but I want you to understand that apc vote is still intact,
while pdp vote before will be share between obituary and atiku.
that means tinubu will get at least 50% of the total vote, while obituary and atiku will also share at least 50% of total vote.
and kwakwaso will further reduce pdp vote in north west.
Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by asobo1: 4:29pm On Aug 09, 2022
Edipet:
what about the the barcode on the voters card,. Does it means those who register by 2011 that didn't update theirs won't vote? Am just afraid because I have many people who did theirs in 2011 which I don't think they have updated The PVC,.
Not at all. It doesn't mean those who registered in 2011 won't be able to vote but it would have been nice if they had gone for an update. Because it happened in my very own eyes were someone was disenfranchised because the BVAS couldn't capture her thumb and also failed facial recognition. The facial recognition isn't as old as the thumb print capture. And you will agree with me that there are events where a person's thumb will fail to be to captured despite being in a data base.

1 Like

Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by Jesusloveyou: 4:32pm On Aug 09, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
all these yellowbar migrants to rivers state will not all us to rest.. Rivers are 100% Obident
all apc and pdp member will vote for obituary in river state.
hope idiotic pigs of biafra are happy now.
Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by Kingspin(m): 7:17pm On Aug 09, 2022
This is one of the reasons I want INEC to be pure independent, and stop being used by politicians.

Wike is one voice and one vote.

If INEC professionally conducts itself some of the talks by Wike will not yard anything useful.
Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by galaxy2020(m): 7:26pm On Aug 09, 2022
Let's wait and see then!
Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by ProudImolite: 7:37pm On Aug 09, 2022
ECASH120:
Wike would rather die than to support Atiku. Which means Atiku will get votes from North alone which will pave more way for Peter Obi.

God is really working.

And Tinubu will be rejected by Christians in both North and South.

The only remaining Muslims will have to split their votes for Tinubu and Atiku.
Is God not wonderful for Peter Obi?
You are forgetting that the Muslim vote will be further split by Kwankwaso which will dilute whatever foolish christian vote either Atiku abd Tinubu will get . Everything set for Obi but he needs better grassroot mobilization and campaign for this to work
Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by ProudImolite: 7:44pm On Aug 09, 2022
LegendHero:

Lol Peter Obi will win Wike state? Don’t be too sure.
It will be easier for Rivers people to vote Obi LP than for APC to win with that Muslim Muslim ticket. That is what you guys keep forgetting , religion will play a very BIG factor in this election
Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by AwkaFinest: 7:54pm On Aug 09, 2022
mhmsadyq:

OK, my bad.

Wike should give Rivers to any other party, Atiku still have 5 other states to work with in the south south.

Wike is already becoming a bad market!

You are a political neophyte!
Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by orisa37: 8:53pm On Aug 09, 2022
COOOOORECT.
RIVER STATE ISN'T DELTA STATE.
Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by mhmsadyq(m): 9:14pm On Aug 09, 2022
AwkaFinest:

You are a political neophyte!

Continue...
Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:50am On Aug 10, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
all apc and pdp member will vote for obituary in river state.
hope idiotic pigs of biafra are happy now.
the sick Agbado man will never rule Niger ntooor tongue
Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by maasoap(m): 2:26pm On Aug 10, 2022
onuman:

The far north is voting Atiku.

The SE, SS, middle belt and enlightened ones in the SW and far north are voting Obi.
The MURICS of the SW are voting Tinubu.
Tinubu is too old, most corrupt and sick for any saner person to make him president of a country.

There are only two presidential candidates in 2023: Tinubu and Atiku. The rest are spoilers, jokers and clowns

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

El-zakzaky: US Warns Americans In Nigeria / Gunmen Kill Policemen, Soldiers In Rivers Checkpoint Attacks / Amaechi Vs Wike's Ministerial Portfolio: Which One Is More Lucrative & Powerful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.