Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

BBNaija: Adekunle Wins Head Of House - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Adekunle Wins Head Of House (19013 Views)

BBNaija: Whitemoney Wins Head Of House Picks Queen As Deputy (Video) / Bbnaija: Emmanuel Wins Head Of House, Picks Liquorose As Deputy / BBNaija: Esther Wins Head Of House, Picks Frodd To Share "Special Room" With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Adekunle Wins Head Of House by subcbouy: 7:46pm On Aug 08, 2022
Should we now pack out?
Re: BBNaija: Adekunle Wins Head Of House by Biaaada: 7:46pm On Aug 08, 2022
Re: BBNaija: Adekunle Wins Head Of House by jaxxy(m): 7:51pm On Aug 08, 2022
Nit following the show bt haven't really heard him trend, it's the stupid ones that are trending.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Adekunle Wins Head Of House by Zetty177x: 7:54pm On Aug 08, 2022
He try
Re: BBNaija: Adekunle Wins Head Of House by Confirmedzombie: 8:18pm On Aug 08, 2022
May God bless the BBN organisers. The show have really impacted so many Nigerian youths.

We are gaining a lot from the show. So inspiring and give much knowledge to we the Nigerian youths.

Only the lazy youths criticize the show.

Most the brainwashed ipob obituary fans
Re: BBNaija: Adekunle Wins Head Of House by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 08, 2022
007Marvel:
Please anyone is piggyvest legit? How does it work, I know it's unrelated but I need your answers and experience with piggyvest

Well i once had piggyvest account, saved for some months and cashed the money when i got tired. I think it's legit but anything can still happen wink
Re: BBNaija: Adekunle Wins Head Of House by Franking: 8:33pm On Aug 08, 2022
He has the voice to communicate.
Re: BBNaija: Adekunle Wins Head Of House by gloryman91: 8:54pm On Aug 08, 2022
Most useless program, government should sanction NBC over this sex movie call big brother (Agba
Re: BBNaija: Adekunle Wins Head Of House by Mandate2023: 9:19pm On Aug 08, 2022
ceeceeco:
Peter Obi's Victory is sure. Insha Allah.

U can't force obi on anybody........no 1 is talking about politics and tribalism here, its BB naija season

So get the Bleep outer here with ur miserable life.....I expect those foolish quote as reply from u tho grin
Re: BBNaija: Adekunle Wins Head Of House by 007Marvel(m): 9:28pm On Aug 08, 2022
kennethfranc:

They are legit. You can save your money there without any maintenance charges and still earn some interest tho withdrawal is limited to x4 per month

Thank you very much, I really appreciate your kind answer

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Adekunle Wins Head Of House by 007Marvel(m): 9:28pm On Aug 08, 2022
Christie06:

Well i once had piggyvest account, saved for some months and cashed the money when i got tired. I think it's legit but anything can still happen wink

Alright thanks for the heads-up

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Adekunle Wins Head Of House by Mattwillz: 9:33pm On Aug 08, 2022
subcbouy:
Should we now pack out?
Lmao..No Joy
Re: BBNaija: Adekunle Wins Head Of House by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 08, 2022
Adekunle Gold does not deserve it!

Burna Boy should have been the head of house!
Re: BBNaija: Adekunle Wins Head Of House by Josephkabila12: 10:04pm On Aug 08, 2022
Congrats Adekunle
Re: BBNaija: Adekunle Wins Head Of House by toluxa1(m): 10:34pm On Aug 08, 2022
Starboytwo:
The head of house, Is it for Garri, eba or fufu?

It's for Dodo
Re: BBNaija: Adekunle Wins Head Of House by Chidimercy: 10:57pm On Aug 08, 2022
007Marvel:
Please anyone is piggyvest legit? How does it work, I know it's unrelated but I need your answers and experience with piggyvest

Legit and trustworthy
Re: BBNaija: Adekunle Wins Head Of House by mrvictornews: 7:36am On Aug 09, 2022
Re: BBNaija: Adekunle Wins Head Of House by ifeoluwapo25977: 8:42am On Aug 09, 2022
Wetin consign meWetin consign me...
Re: BBNaija: Adekunle Wins Head Of House by PharmacyStore: 12:44pm On Aug 09, 2022
Good for him

(1) (2) (Reply)

David McCallum: NCIS And The Man From U.N.C.L.E Actor Dies Aged 90 / BBNaija: Alex Father, Asogwa Ifeanyichukwu Thanks Nigerians For Supporting Her / What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.