Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

My Husband Now Was The Cult Leader Who Raped And Impregnated Me In School. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Husband Now Was The Cult Leader Who Raped And Impregnated Me In School. (13061 Views)

I Take Responsibility For The Killing Of 34 Colleagues: Ex-Cult Leader (picture) / Cult Leader Killed And Stomach Ripped Open At Bariga, Lagos (Pictured) / ‘Black Jesus’ Cult Leader Hacked To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Now Was The Cult Leader Who Raped And Impregnated Me In School. by Ruq: 6:03pm On Aug 04, 2011
Lovely coincidence!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Now Was The Cult Leader Who Raped And Impregnated Me In School. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 04, 2011
wtf is this doing on the homepage?

is there some random homepagebot that posts random topics based on their headers?
Re: My Husband Now Was The Cult Leader Who Raped And Impregnated Me In School. by nigerhead(m): 6:36pm On Aug 04, 2011
cheesy , this is superstory , tongue
Re: My Husband Now Was The Cult Leader Who Raped And Impregnated Me In School. by dayokanu(m): 7:25pm On Aug 04, 2011
Stoopied story.

Even Wale Adenuga does better than this rubbish
Re: My Husband Now Was The Cult Leader Who Raped And Impregnated Me In School. by Sike(m): 7:43pm On Aug 04, 2011
Another serious super story.
Re: My Husband Now Was The Cult Leader Who Raped And Impregnated Me In School. by MMM2(m): 8:01pm On Aug 04, 2011
small world
Re: My Husband Now Was The Cult Leader Who Raped And Impregnated Me In School. by mamagee3(f): 8:10pm On Aug 04, 2011
nigerhead:

cheesy , this is superstory , tongue
More like tales by moonlight. grin grin
Re: My Husband Now Was The Cult Leader Who Raped And Impregnated Me In School. by Texther(m): 8:59pm On Aug 04, 2011
I just finish watching d last episode of dis SUPER STORY!!! I cant wait till next week for d next episode.
Re: My Husband Now Was The Cult Leader Who Raped And Impregnated Me In School. by coolestboy(m): 9:16pm On Aug 04, 2011
Did u frame dis or it's real?
Re: My Husband Now Was The Cult Leader Who Raped And Impregnated Me In School. by Connoisseur(m): 10:54pm On Aug 04, 2011
This is obviously from my alaba and iweka brothers looking for new twists to their scripts.
Re: My Husband Now Was The Cult Leader Who Raped And Impregnated Me In School. by whiteroses(f): 11:05pm On Aug 04, 2011
poster obviously doeasn't rate us how you go come paste this special formula nonsense on this website
Re: My Husband Now Was The Cult Leader Who Raped And Impregnated Me In School. by r231(m): 11:07pm On Aug 04, 2011
^^^^^hmmmmm undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Husband Now Was The Cult Leader Who Raped And Impregnated Me In School. by Theblessed(f): 11:55pm On Aug 04, 2011
[b][size=16pt]Well young lady, it's come full circle for you.

In fact, you're as evil as your husband. Imagine you, lying and hiding your own child because of your ambition to get married.  Goes to show, you're one of those who sell their conscience to succeed in life. 

If you should hide any thing in life - not your own blood and flesh! You fail to acknowledge this child in the presence of prospective suitors including the one that married you  and his family and who knows how many others, you lied to about this child?   

Your sin has caught up with you.

Even your own parents joined in, in the deceit and lies - it run in your blood line, isn't it? Imagine your parents who should know better, connived with you to hide this child and keep her a secret to the world - shame on to you all!

A snake will always bear what looks like it. Evil family will always attract people like them, and this one is exactly your kind - shut up and put up with it! tongue tongue

Personally, I sympathy with the innocent poor child that did not ask to be born and no, found herself in this situation - a victim.  As for you and your family, you disgust me! You have no consideration of this child whatsoever, but only yourself. I have no faith in a woman that denies her children because of a man afterall, what is a man marrying you for? angry angry angry

Is it not to reprocreate? And what is this child about?  Is she not the product of  procreation - a child of God! And you denied her, thinking you've succeeded with your ambition of being Mrs Somebody but God has news for you - na lie for you!  You see, three years going into this your sorry happy marriage, you are still seekng the fruit of the womb, abi?  You think you can cheat God, no be so??

Irrespective of the circumstances in which you had that child, you have no rights to deny the existence of the one God first gave you, to any man - the first fruit of the womb are highly blessed and now, you're asking God for another - naaaaaah!  Until you confess your sins and acknowledge this child publicly then, maybe, God will listen!

That's what the spirit in me say I should tell you.

Now, take it and shut up!  
[/size][/b]
Re: My Husband Now Was The Cult Leader Who Raped And Impregnated Me In School. by deniyor: 4:45am On Aug 05, 2011
^^^^ Thats harsh. True tho
Re: My Husband Now Was The Cult Leader Who Raped And Impregnated Me In School. by udbyron1(m): 4:54am On Aug 05, 2011
beautiful rubbish
Re: My Husband Now Was The Cult Leader Who Raped And Impregnated Me In School. by Nymphnode(m): 5:44am On Aug 05, 2011
Theblessed:

[size=16pt]Well young lady, it's come full circle for you.

In fact, you're as evil as your husband. Imagine you, lying and hiding your own child because of your ambition to get married.  Goes to show, you're one of those who sell their conscience to succeed in life. 

A snake will always bear what looks like it. Evil family will always attract people like them, and this one is exactly your kind - shut up and put up with it! tongue tongue

Personally, I sympathy with the innocent poor child that did not ask to be born and no, found herself in this situation - a victim.  As for you and your family, you disgust me! You have no consideration of this child whatsoever, but only yourself. I have no faith in a woman that denies her children because of a man afterall, what is a man marrying you for? angry angry angry

[/size]

Now where exactly will this reply best fit?  Epilogue or Prologue

Now imagine that you are seeing your husband's driver for the first time and behold he is the same guy that was expelled from your school after he violated you,  Now add salt, then put knorr chicken. Ok. Now stir gently
Re: My Husband Now Was The Cult Leader Who Raped And Impregnated Me In School. by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 05, 2011
mtcheew
Re: My Husband Now Was The Cult Leader Who Raped And Impregnated Me In School. by PAQ(m): 1:18pm On Aug 05, 2011
They both have skeletons in their closet.
A family built on lies and deceit will not last,
they ought to come clean and spill the beans.
Re: My Husband Now Was The Cult Leader Who Raped And Impregnated Me In School. by DaDoctor: 1:35pm On Aug 05, 2011
IN AS MUCH AS THIS IS A TALES BY SUNLIGHT. I WUD LIKE TO COMMENT ON THE BELOW.

1)THERE IS NO WAY THE LADY WOULDNT HAVE BEN AWARE OF THE WAYS OF HIS HUBBY TO BE AND LATER HUBBY. CULTISM RUNS IN THE BLOOD AND IS HARD TO DO AWAY WITH TOTALLY. I TALK FROM EXPERIENCE

2)THE LADY IS THE TYPICAL NAIJA GAL THAT WOULD HAVE A CHILD UNDER ONE OR 2 CIRCUMSTANCE AND HIDE SAME AWAY FROM THE INTENDED HUBBY. YET THE PARENT WUD KEEP A SEALED LIPS. TOO BAD!!!!

NOW MY CONCLUSION?

YOU BOTH ARE ON THE SAME PAG, A LIAR(WIFE) AND A PRETENDER(HUBBY) , YOUR CHILD SHUD WATCH IT COS OF YOUR COMBINATION.

Quote from: rose~75 on Yesterday at 04:25:02 PM
The foundation of the marriage was weak. How could a woman conceal a thing like that from her husband of 3 years, even if the man's identity wasn't disclosed, that marriage would still have experienced turbulence.

The woman saying her mind became uneasy after the discovery is questionable, has she been feeling cool over her insincerity to her husband?. Since she had been playing smart at her husband's expense, it's no big deal to drink her discovery away. Why the lamentation now?.
@ oloko nla
Most of the barbaric acts take place at night, it's possible she didn't observe or she could have been traumatised to look him in the face.
Assuming we're responding to a true life story anyway.

what about a man concealing a thing like that from his wife for three years? is it faithfulness?
Re: My Husband Now Was The Cult Leader Who Raped And Impregnated Me In School. by JUO(m): 2:04pm On Aug 05, 2011
reap what sow
Re: My Husband Now Was The Cult Leader Who Raped And Impregnated Me In School. by chines4(m): 2:25pm On Aug 05, 2011
Mmmmmm I believe its time for the couple to open up to each other. Even if the story is not real, but let us know that marriage is ordained by God and there is need for intending couple to be truthful. Igbo will say Odika odi kpoba, Odika odi egolu.
Re: My Husband Now Was The Cult Leader Who Raped And Impregnated Me In School. by Delico(m): 2:29pm On Aug 05, 2011
[color=#990000][/color]pls lets spare them a bit,afterall the story was interesting.but lets look at it this way.the young cultise might b drunk dat night and order his boys 2 get him an ass 2 Bleep,didnt u see,he got d girl pregnant cos he 4got 2 use his condom and that day, they bundle the girl while she was still flirting outside.and everything happened sharp-sharp in d dark.so lets nt blame any1 and give them the advice the require 4rm us
Re: My Husband Now Was The Cult Leader Who Raped And Impregnated Me In School. by Blakjewelry(m): 2:46pm On Aug 05, 2011
D story na big fat lie, during d rape incident was she blindfolded, when she first meet her husband didnt they discuss anything about school? Abi u think say nlders don turn deaf and dumb?
Re: My Husband Now Was The Cult Leader Who Raped And Impregnated Me In School. by Iranoladun(f): 3:46pm On Aug 05, 2011
This is not tales by moonlight but "TALES BY NAIRALAND" grin
Re: My Husband Now Was The Cult Leader Who Raped And Impregnated Me In School. by Gozillar: 6:44pm On Aug 05, 2011
sort of a Nigerian movie.
Re: My Husband Now Was The Cult Leader Who Raped And Impregnated Me In School. by McAmah(m): 7:01pm On Aug 05, 2011
[color=#006600][/color]
Abeg mek i hear word joor!hw did she knw dat d guy was d cult leader without actually knowing hw he looks lyk, Abi u dey find comments?
Re: My Husband Now Was The Cult Leader Who Raped And Impregnated Me In School. by Tyche(m): 8:40pm On Aug 05, 2011
Story time.
Re: My Husband Now Was The Cult Leader Who Raped And Impregnated Me In School. by sylve11: 10:29pm On Aug 05, 2011
Theblessed:

[b][size=16pt]Well young lady, it's come full circle for you.

If you should hide any thing in life - not your own blood and flesh! You fail to acknowledge this child in the presence of prospective suitors including the one that married you  and his family and who knows how many others, you lied to about this child?   

Even your own parents joined in, in the deceit and lies - it run in your blood line, isn't it? Imagine your parents who should know better, connived with you to hide this child and keep her a secret to the world - shame on to you all!

Is it not to reprocreate? And what is this child about?  Is she not the product of  procreation - a child of God! And you denied her, thinking you've succeeded with your ambition of being Mrs Somebody but God has news for you - na lie for you!  You see, three years going into this your sorry happy marriage, you are still seekng the fruit of the womb, abi?  You think you can cheat God, no be so??

Irrespective of the circumstances in which you had that child, you have no rights to deny the existence of the one God first gave you, to any man - the first fruit of the womb are highly blessed and now, you're asking God for another - naaaaaah!  Until you confess your sins and acknowledge this child publicly then, maybe, God will listen!

[/size][/b]  

if your parents see dis, dem go regret why dem train u go school.

sad cool
Re: My Husband Now Was The Cult Leader Who Raped And Impregnated Me In School. by tpia5: 11:59pm On Aug 05, 2011
so lets nt blame any1 and give them the advice the require 4rm us

you must be the poster.

@ topic

the subject of this fantasy needs to go and find the other women he r.aped and find out how his many kids spread all over the world, are doing as well.

hope he has no problem contributing to their upkeep because we all know c.opulation is the easiest part of having children.
Re: My Husband Now Was The Cult Leader Who Raped And Impregnated Me In School. by kinguy(m): 8:27am On Aug 06, 2011
the story na lieeeeeeeeeee white liiiiiieeeeee , if its true then it means the person is a fuuuuuuuuul. 4 gettin married 2 a guy she knows naffin abt, hm na wa 4 u ooh
Re: My Husband Now Was The Cult Leader Who Raped And Impregnated Me In School. by klas(m): 9:36am On Aug 06, 2011
The problem is how will she convince the man that the child is the product of the violation. If she could hide the existence of the child b4 and after wedding, why should the man accept her story now.

Furthermore, Was the husband aware of her identity as his victim prior to their marriage? It is one thing gor the man to recall rap!ng someone while in school, it is another thing positively identifying the woman as the beneficiary of his oats sowing.
Re: My Husband Now Was The Cult Leader Who Raped And Impregnated Me In School. by bknight: 10:38am On Aug 06, 2011
everytime dis poster keeps dumping expired nollywood scripts here on nairaland.i think he copies his stories frm magazines where relationship columnists make up letters (by themselves)and offer advice (by themselves) to thrill their readers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Children Missing After NNPC Pipeline Explosion / Man Arrested For Attempting To Dupe Police Commissioner In Ogun State / Man Arrested For Allegedly Abducting Four Teenage Boys In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.