Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

My Husband Now Was The Cult Leader Who Raped And Impregnated Me In School. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Husband Now Was The Cult Leader Who Raped And Impregnated Me In School. (13060 Views)

I Take Responsibility For The Killing Of 34 Colleagues: Ex-Cult Leader (picture) / Cult Leader Killed And Stomach Ripped Open At Bariga, Lagos (Pictured) / ‘Black Jesus’ Cult Leader Hacked To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Now Was The Cult Leader Who Raped And Impregnated Me In School. by r231(m): 8:48pm On Aug 06, 2011
bknight:

everytime dis poster keeps dumping expired nollywood scripts here on nairaland.i think he copies his stories frm magazines where relationship columnists make up letters (by themselves)and offer advice (by themselves) to thrill their readers

of cus

didnt i put the link on their as well

did i tell you it happened to me? its a discussion forum dude and its something to dialogue about so get off my case please if you dont mind undecided undecided
Re: My Husband Now Was The Cult Leader Who Raped And Impregnated Me In School. by obojo(m): 11:13pm On Aug 06, 2011
he violated u and u still willingly gave it to him later case closed, Means he saw u wanted it years ago and gave u what u wanted smiley
Re: My Husband Now Was The Cult Leader Who Raped And Impregnated Me In School. by Lion123: 11:19am On Aug 07, 2011
Okay, now I'm f*cking angry. Why should we be subjected to such irrational, fictional, nollywood-style crap? It's only a deluded fool who'll believe this story. BS.
Re: My Husband Now Was The Cult Leader Who Raped And Impregnated Me In School. by Skoopy(m): 2:59pm On Aug 07, 2011
What do u gain cooking up stories?
Better spend my time on reasonable stuffs. ;>;>;>;>
Re: My Husband Now Was The Cult Leader Who Raped And Impregnated Me In School. by eghost247(m): 3:05pm On Aug 07, 2011
Skoopy:

What do u gain cooking up stories?
Better spend my time on reasonable stuffs. ;>;>;>;>
Sounds like it
Re: My Husband Now Was The Cult Leader Who Raped And Impregnated Me In School. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 07, 2011
Can you listen to yourself, a cult leader violated me and I got pregnant
I married a man whom I later discovered was the cult leader
Question
Who told you that the guy that violated you is a cult leader?
If you knew the guy was a cult leader, didn’t you recognize him when he showed up in your life again and reported to the police?
We can forgive the guy not to have recognize you because it’s his habit of rapping girls
But for you to forget someone’s face that violated you and later came to marry you; that means you have shallow brain, and I will not be surprise for you not to recognize your daughter along the way when you see her.
Re: My Husband Now Was The Cult Leader Who Raped And Impregnated Me In School. by OK2NV: 6:03pm On Jan 31, 2012
yeah right!

Re: My Husband Now Was The Cult Leader Who Raped And Impregnated Me In School. by Shadowblaqq(m): 8:28am On Feb 07, 2012
If he has repented forgive him and forge ahead with your life.
Re: My Husband Now Was The Cult Leader Who Raped And Impregnated Me In School. by funshint(m): 8:47am On Mar 01, 2012
@poster, empty script!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Children Missing After NNPC Pipeline Explosion / Man Arrested For Attempting To Dupe Police Commissioner In Ogun State / Man Arrested For Allegedly Abducting Four Teenage Boys In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.