Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested (46261 Views)

Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested / SWAT Officer Seen Checking Man’s Phone Despite IGP's Warning Against It (Video) / Policemen Who Assaulted Tola Azeez Dismissed In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested by Fira09(m): 8:41am On Aug 09, 2022
deltateam:

But how do people actually video such situations?

Bro ......... We are in Technology Age, and most people(Nigerians) are owners of smartphones

They might video the incident from the car, Tricycle or anywhere possible.
Re: Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested by Antoeni(m): 8:42am On Aug 09, 2022
Another Indiscipline & Unprofessional Police officer Going Down,
Nigeria Police Authorities don Wake Up
Re: Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested by 4richminds(m): 8:42am On Aug 09, 2022
Good development �

Re: Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested by akins33: 8:44am On Aug 09, 2022
The Nig Police should be scrapped they are the problem of the country
Re: Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested by Acidosis(m): 8:47am On Aug 09, 2022
Impressive.
Re: Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested by sameks08(m): 8:50am On Aug 09, 2022
And nothing is being done to all this criminals that called their self's sarz what re de doing about them?
Re: Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested by adecz: 8:50am On Aug 09, 2022
So, it's only policemen caught on
video that the police system can sanction❓

The whole thing just points to the lack
of discipline in the police Force. ☹️�

Where Inspector General and police
establishment gives orders or directives
and ordinary police constable will blatantly
refuse to follow.❌❌❌❌
Re: Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested by Nyanabo(m): 8:51am On Aug 09, 2022
Overzealous officer. I'm sure he was only looking for money to buy lunch.

But if you have nothing to hide on you phone why panick ? It won't take 5mins to search it. That if they know what to even search for angry angry grin
Re: Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 09, 2022
Thieves in uniform!! Who gave them the right to check peoples phones. Idiots.
Re: Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested by Konjiboii: 8:56am On Aug 09, 2022
All this one is just talk,I still don't trust the police ,fvck em
Re: Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested by Babaken(m): 8:58am On Aug 09, 2022
That's good if Nigeria can apply discipline to all these small law breakers small small we can get to those corrupt politicians.
Re: Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested by nairalanderr: 9:08am On Aug 09, 2022
the npf needs total reforming. bad rotten eggs are corrupting the few good ones that are there.

GOOGLE VOICE NUMBERS AVAILABLE
HACKED NETFLIX APP--NO SUBSCRIPTION REQUIRED.

UNLIMITED ACCESS...
Re: Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested by EndWeakerection: 9:09am On Aug 09, 2022
Lucky you.. You didnt meet the drunken one, Crazy and Mad one..

That would smash the phone u use to record, even threatened to shoot or shoot U.

Be careful.

The rest would be more violent and more careful.
Re: Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested by Indispensable85(m): 9:12am On Aug 09, 2022
Re: Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested by ericmor: 9:14am On Aug 09, 2022
The face of the officers and will also upload video of the superior officer reading out the letter of warning some of the officers in a police station. The CP asked all police station to sign the confirmation form that they all got the message that the police should stop searching people's phone and if you are caught in the act

Re: Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested by elasticlala: 9:15am On Aug 09, 2022
Police response to crimes in Lagos seems to be swifter than in any other parts of Nigeria.
Re: Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested by MissionaryArchi(m): 9:18am On Aug 09, 2022
Fira09:
Nice one from Nigerian Police Force wink

Atleast this will also ensure other Nigerian Police to obey common laws.
No.. This will ensure other Nigerian police officers play Smart by not allowing any camera video their action next time cuz Nigeria Police will never obey the rules of law, never
Re: Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested by spinna: 9:19am On Aug 09, 2022
Lol.. the fear of endsars
Re: Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested by Coldie(m): 9:22am On Aug 09, 2022
I wish Nigerians can be carrying spy cams on them to video these police men doing these, cause very soon they will improvise on new ways to search peoples phone’s.

Nigerian police is getting better, we also need to talk about efcc and how they keep raiding innocent peoples house on the pretext of looking for yahoo boys then when they don’t find any they don’t pay u for damages they did to ur house

1 Like

Re: Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested by fineboynl(m): 9:25am On Aug 09, 2022
But this one is not the SWAT guy na.
Re: Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested by socialjustice93: 9:29am On Aug 09, 2022
Very good..
Re: Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested by Truthfulguy10: 9:29am On Aug 09, 2022
Nice one ,
This people are Monsters in black and black
Re: Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested by Onewazobia(m): 9:30am On Aug 09, 2022
SenatePresdo:
Some people get mind oh.

Anytime I encounter police on the Road, I technically see them as armed Robbers.

I would do whatever they ask me to, even if they steal my phone, I will leave it for them.

A police officer once threatened to beat the hell out of me if I don't admit that I'm a yahoo boy, simply because he checked my phone and couldn't see anything that would implicate me.

I can't argue with armed robbers oh, so that someone's pictures won't grace the front page of Nairaland.

Here is another #RubberStampSenatePresido
Re: Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested by Slynation(m): 9:38am On Aug 09, 2022
Hehehehehe... Atleast some policemen have started having sense a little!!

I was coming back from P.H and they stopped us around Imo/P.H road, perhaps due to the nature of my beards, they searched me like a criminal, but the policeman exhibited some level of maturity when he searched my wallet, although there was lots of cash in my wallet even at strategic places and some C.D, I was shocked when he touched the C.D and peeped stylishly but didn't say anything about it unlike some of his fellow counterparts I have been meeting before that would have opened their mouths waaaaaahh....grin
Re: Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested by koning: 9:42am On Aug 09, 2022
What are they actually searching for?. Beats me.
Re: Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested by ppogba: 9:42am On Aug 09, 2022
Kudos where due.

I hasten to say that what IGP Baba has done in the last few weeks de- robing recalcitrant, indisciplined bad eggs amongst the rank and file of the police force is un-precedented.

I stand to be corrected. No IGP has done same in recent memory.

Keep it up Oga. Posterity will not forget you as you rekindle the hope of the masses in the rotten, beleaguered police force.
Re: Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested by MissionaryArchi(m): 9:43am On Aug 09, 2022
squirrel3:
YOUR BUSINESS YOUR ASSET

In Africa, up to 70 percent of people who regard themselves as ‘entrepreneurs’ do not own a registered business.

How can anyone say they own a business when it doesn’t really and legally exist?.
How can your prospects trust you when their is no evidence of your business being legal.

NOTE IF YOU DON'T REGISTER NOW!!: The government will look at you as an irresponsible person when issues comes up.
The bank will stand against you when issues comes up.
So be on the safer side today!

BENEFITS OF REGISTERING NOW!!

1. Easy access to loans and especially government grants
2. Save your business name.
3. It protects your identity
4. You can seek finance
5. It makes you look professional
6. You can separate your personal bank account
7. It provide continuity
8. It protect your personal liabilities
9. Your business or company becomes legit
10. Access to government contracts
11. It easier to obtain visa to travel for business

ALSO GET QUALITY LOGO DESIGNS AND OTHER BUSINESS DESIGNS TO GIVE YOUR BUSINESS A COMPLETE PROFESSIONAL CLASS, AT DISCOUNT PRICE

Connect with us now!!

09 042 88 9 0 92
Some one wants to help get me a contract and ask I register a limited liability company as against my already cac business name registration. Please how much can you do it for me
Re: Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested by latolz: 9:44am On Aug 09, 2022
Kudos to the IGP.. Step in the right direction.
Re: Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested by ariesbull: 9:46am On Aug 09, 2022
Igbo always standing up for justice... Thank lord that he created me Igbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! / Husband Who Strangled His 8-Month Pregnant Wife In Jos Pictured / Husband Kills Man Who Tried To Rape His Pregnant Wife In South Africa (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.