Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested (46260 Views)

Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested / SWAT Officer Seen Checking Man’s Phone Despite IGP's Warning Against It (Video) / Policemen Who Assaulted Tola Azeez Dismissed In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested by ArewaNorth: 9:48am On Aug 09, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://www.pulse.ng/news/metro/policemen-caught-on-camera-searching-peoples-phones-arrested/rns3p5j

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7263584/policeman-caught-demanding-someones-phone

The common identity of NP all over the Nation is collecting bribes but honestly there is clear difference in approaches and wickedness between Policemen in Nigeria and this completely depend on their background. Almost all those who portray the greediness of excessive extortion in public domain or collecting suspects phone or engaging such nefarious acts which led to EndSARs protest are from the same group of people with similar identity....
Re: Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested by Pootle: 9:55am On Aug 09, 2022
opeyemi own don finish grin
Re: Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested by SALIMAN(m): 10:05am On Aug 09, 2022
I know that this policeman will gradually make it to the front page
Re: Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested by Faber(m): 10:25am On Aug 09, 2022
Londonland:
oponu ni e ,u will get old one day too

If I get old and decided to trample on the destinies of the young by imposing my outdated brains on them, may God punish me.

You, how far, shey you don chop Agbado this morning
Re: Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested by Bobxin: 10:28am On Aug 09, 2022
Kkk777:
It's like we have started seeing ray of light at the end of the tunnel on Nigeria police matter.
Too early to conclude.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested by Galadimabawa: 10:32am On Aug 09, 2022
haaa is like Nigeria police have started crawling.
Nigeria police force need serious vetting.
Re: Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested by IMASTEX: 10:32am On Aug 09, 2022
omooba969:
Finally, the bad eggs amongst them are being sorted. You would think these set of illiterates in uniform did not receive training during recruitment, but they choose to show total disregard for the rules of engagement.

Dirty thugs in uniform, that's what they are. cool
The major problem starts from the pattern of recruitment. Politicians & others are given recruitment slots. Who in turn share or sell these slots to their boys that often worked as touts for them. Not to mention some of the ogas that gives this rank & file remittance targets.
Re: Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 09, 2022
Lexusgs430:
If I refuse to unlock my phone....... How would they be looking through my content.......

he easy to talk not until you encounter them on highways. they asked for your phone,you refuse to open then slaps begin land on your face from different solid hands.
You go look into the road for aids but all you will see are speeding cars left to your fate .

You will become obedient by force after they logged into your bank app to remove some amount through POS.
You talk too much,you go still chop beating

1 Like

Re: Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested by faceland: 10:38am On Aug 09, 2022
send him to sabisa forest or South East
Re: Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested by PericomaNwankwo: 10:45am On Aug 09, 2022
DadaHammed:

How? No the nigeria police force wey dey lagos, dey for East?

The Lagos state government is serious with cases of Police harassment and they make sure the commissioner penalizes defaulting officers. The state government has a hand in policing.

If the state governors of other states are like that, we will have less police brutality
Re: Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested by phemmyfour: 10:51am On Aug 09, 2022
Fira09:
Nice one from Nigerian Police Force wink

Atleast this will also ensure other Nigerian Police to obey common laws.
Exactly, they will sit up after making some some of them a scape goat
Re: Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 09, 2022
Entering the ark alone wasn't what saved Noah and his household.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6N5o2U778s
Re: Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested by streetsoldier1(m): 11:19am On Aug 09, 2022
SenatePresdo:
Some people get mind oh.

Anytime I encounter police on the Road, I technically see them as armed Robbers.

I would do whatever they ask me to, even if they steal my phone, I will leave it for them.

A police officer once threatened to beat the hell out of me if I don't admit that I'm a yahoo boy, simply because he checked my phone and couldn't see anything that would implicate me.

I can't argue with armed robbers oh, so that someone's pictures won't grace the front page of Nairaland.

Coward of a county country
Re: Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested by Akharmony: 11:34am On Aug 09, 2022
There seem to be a responsive action taken by the police service commision lately over the misbehaviour of officers and men breaching code and conducts of the commision.
Re: Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested by PharmacyStore: 11:50am On Aug 09, 2022
Good for them
Re: Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested by stampo: 11:53am On Aug 09, 2022
Once he is taken to Force headquarter in Abuja.... He will start working from home..

Sendforth awaits him....

IG should keep up this trend...
Re: Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested by omooba969(m): 12:09pm On Aug 09, 2022
IMASTEX:

The major problem starts from the pattern of recruitment. Politicians & others are given recruitment slots. Who in turn share or sell these slots to their boys that often worked as touts for them. Not to mention some of the ogas that gives this rank & file remittance targets.

Mad o! cheesy Nigeria my country. grin
Re: Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested by tenpipsperday: 12:19pm On Aug 09, 2022
inoki247:
Since he no fit listen to simple instructions and him work don tire him dem go use him du example....

Majority of them in police is there for extortion and exploitation so they can't survive without it
Re: Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested by iamme1234(m): 12:24pm On Aug 09, 2022
Faber:
Good

Agbado Policemen. Like their Master Cardinal Cassavani Agbadola(Jaga Jaga)

Hand dey shake, leg dey shake, nyash dey leak,
Baba wey no well, e come dey shout...emi Lokan grin grin

Continue insulting and calling them names while they kept on progressing
While you are in bondage fool
Like it or not tinubu is ruling the country come 2023
It’s a done deal already
Re: Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested by Faber(m): 12:37pm On Aug 09, 2022
iamme1234:

It’s a done deal already

Am saving this till this time...if Tinubu fail and you deactivate your account, may flood take over your papa house and your entire village. Go tell your say he be fool no be me.

Tinubu wey other aspirants go use wipe nyash on election day
Re: Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested by Faber(m): 12:38pm On Aug 09, 2022
iamme1234:

It’s a done deal already

Am saving this till this time next year..if Tinubu fail and you deactivate your account, may flood take over your papa house and your entire village. Go tell your say he be fool no be me.

Tinubu wey other aspirants go use wipe nyash on election day
Re: Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested by Lexusgs430: 1:32pm On Aug 09, 2022
akinremiayomide:
he easy to talk not until you encounter them on highways. they asked for your phone,you refuse to open then slaps begin land on your face from different solid hands.
You go look into the road for aids but all you will see are speeding cars left to your fate .

You will become obedient by force after they logged into your bank app to remove some amount through POS.
You talk too much,you go still chop beating

I have been lucky so far ...... I have jacked a police shirt, on the highway before .....

At the end of the day, nah smile and money settle am ......... grin

1 Like

Re: Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested by wiseoneking: 2:20pm On Aug 09, 2022
PericomaNwankwo:
If only Eastern states will emulate this from Lagos
Eastern states dominates Lagos as Lagos is a actually the 6th eastern state.
Re: Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested by Wwwq: 5:47pm On Aug 09, 2022
Ok
Re: Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:58pm On Aug 09, 2022
Qtrpst4:
At least the police is making efforts to clean themselves, when will nigerian army start their own? Abi nah only to dey recruit boko haram dem sabi

Come barracks make we tell you
Re: Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested by Qtrpst4: 9:30pm On Aug 09, 2022
Go sambisa, nah there your mates dey.

MICHEALADEX:

Re: Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested by omooba969(m): 12:39am On Aug 10, 2022
MICHEALADEX:

Weak man shouting come barracks come barracks, apart from the gun can you face a tough civilian one on one?

Murderers parading as soldiers....abegi !
Re: Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested by Waterbear(m): 2:29pm On Aug 10, 2022
I can get you all spy camera's.... you carry along with you everytime....
Video doesn't lie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! / Husband Who Strangled His 8-Month Pregnant Wife In Jos Pictured / Husband Kills Man Who Tried To Rape His Pregnant Wife In South Africa (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.