Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,866 members, 7,855,553 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 03:43 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Monitoring Election In Kenya (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Monitoring Election In Kenya (photos) (41638 Views)

Fake DSS Officials Caught Monitoring Election In Osun (video) / How Nnamdi Kanu Was Beaten Like A Thief In Kenya - PHOTOS / Goodluck Jonathan Monitoring Election In South Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Monitoring Election In Kenya (photos) by akp202(m): 1:32pm On Aug 09, 2022
Viltron:

Move on Mr man, move on!

There are people who understood my statement.
learn to accept and learn from Ur mistakes. It's handing not handling.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Monitoring Election In Kenya (photos) by Andytyx(m): 1:37pm On Aug 09, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
Mumu man that allowed yeye buhari to win him
If that mumu man been no step down now u for gbeme
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Monitoring Election In Kenya (photos) by Akharmony: 1:42pm On Aug 09, 2022
Goodluck good man. . Keep the good work going, God will continue to vindicate you. .
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Monitoring Election In Kenya (photos) by socialjustice93: 1:45pm On Aug 09, 2022
Bonesbreaker:

His ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Monitoring Election In Kenya (photos) by Owontime: 1:47pm On Aug 09, 2022
See the useless woman wrapper,a man that couldn't build even one single infrastructure for his people but spent almost 8 years developing IPOB miscreants.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Monitoring Election In Kenya (photos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 09, 2022
etrouble:
Someone that monitored his own rigging out of office. Everybody just dey craze for this world

Even if you don't have a sense, which is of course it's obvious, you should have at least learn to always keep mute on issues that will expose your stupidity.

This is a man that needs to be applauded by all Nigerians but you choose otherwise. Had it been he has acted foolishly, I am 100% sure you won't be here to type this rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Monitoring Election In Kenya (photos) by dododawa1: 1:58pm On Aug 09, 2022
Jonathan no get shame, working for the DULLARD and APC
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Monitoring Election In Kenya (photos) by dododawa1: 1:59pm On Aug 09, 2022
Monitoring spirit work for FULANI master
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Monitoring Election In Kenya (photos) by Bluntemperor: 2:01pm On Aug 09, 2022
midehi2:
Very obedient man

That he allowed Dezani and other crooks to steal Nigeria blind under his watch,with most of them have acquired other Countries Citizens.You can't do this in China and even America without serious consequences!
Obedience to defraud Nigeria and claim Saint!
Up till now,many of the so called Ministers under his govt are living large!
Let Nigerian charity of leadership begins at home!
Stealing is not Corruption!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Monitoring Election In Kenya (photos) by tivhador: 2:08pm On Aug 09, 2022
See as him resemble teenage Gorilla cheesy
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Monitoring Election In Kenya (photos) by Drrr: 2:24pm On Aug 09, 2022
Chai! This U.S.A will finish anybody o![color=#990000][/color]
Halimabawomi:
⚡️ USA Taiwan Spectacular Pilots Scramble near China

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqHMWnypv6Q
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Monitoring Election In Kenya (photos) by compton11(m): 2:27pm On Aug 09, 2022
tishbite42:
sabotaged and betrayed by the Afonjas and truncated by the Gambaris
well jona marginalized us ,so how come we betrayed and sobataged his govt?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Monitoring Election In Kenya (photos) by DLuciano: 2:32pm On Aug 09, 2022
Viltron:
Johnathan should be arrested for handling over to the curse in Aso rock. He no try at all.

Jonah carry go, not your fault, since you left Nigerians have learnt sense!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Monitoring Election In Kenya (photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:45pm On Aug 09, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
he lost and moved on but you are simply bitter for nothing... Move on it's over 7 years ooo
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Monitoring Election In Kenya (photos) by UptownVibes(m): 2:46pm On Aug 09, 2022
etrouble:
Someone that monitored his own rigging out of office. Everybody just dey craze for this world
He did well o.. He saved his name and left the zombies to do what they liked. E don over many of them today.. So when I know wen dey shout sai baba then wan die for suffer..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Monitoring Election In Kenya (photos) by ObiaboAdoka(m): 2:48pm On Aug 09, 2022
Na Raila Odinga tym b dis.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Monitoring Election In Kenya (photos) by deathmen12: 2:52pm On Aug 09, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Bonesbreaker:
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Monitoring Election In Kenya (photos) by seguno2: 2:55pm On Aug 09, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Man of the people

So why did the people allow him to be replaced by a destroyer of all good things

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Monitoring Election In Kenya (photos) by 8stargeneral: 2:56pm On Aug 09, 2022
lereinter:

How many president are doing election observer in the world
I don't know tell me
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Monitoring Election In Kenya (photos) by Qwerty4u(m): 3:04pm On Aug 09, 2022
[quote author=FireUpNow post=115533960]Waiting for the day president Buhari will be doing this in other country's elections. The vision is is unclear

Thunder and fire ... Oya turn the other side and rebuke that unclear vision... A man's dignity goes before him...
Goodluck a good man from a ....
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Monitoring Election In Kenya (photos) by Qwerty4u(m): 3:05pm On Aug 09, 2022
[quote author=Viltron post=115533973]Johnathan should be arrested for handling over to the curse in Aso rock. He no try at all....

After una join hands pursue am... See make all of us enjoy the change una bring..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Monitoring Election In Kenya (photos) by FireUpNow(m): 3:09pm On Aug 09, 2022
[quote author=Qwerty4u post=115538005][/quote]
E be like say the vision don clear lie lie Sai Baba will not go to Kenya for election monitoring but Niger that terrorist and bandits hide out
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Monitoring Election In Kenya (photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 3:17pm On Aug 09, 2022
So. Of a Btch!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Monitoring Election In Kenya (photos) by Yankee101: 3:27pm On Aug 09, 2022
Respect
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Monitoring Election In Kenya (photos) by bobntu: 3:30pm On Aug 09, 2022
General monitor grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Monitoring Election In Kenya (photos) by Riqueleme(m): 3:34pm On Aug 09, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
You're mad. U dey see free food to Chow for ya mama house no one make u get Sense again ba..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Monitoring Election In Kenya (photos) by tishbite42: 4:06pm On Aug 09, 2022
compton11:
well jona marginalized us ,so how come we betrayed and sobataged his govt?
Gedifok outta my mentions
Can you define the word marginalization
You're telling me that Jonathan did one percent of what Buhari is doing to the South at large to the Yoruba? I don't want to single out what the Igbos have suffered in this dispensation because it will be very extreme.
You gave us Buhari and I pray that the fella will go for a third term through backyard means. I hope he becomes life president.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Monitoring Election In Kenya (photos) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 09, 2022
Haha...The clueless one.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Monitoring Election In Kenya (photos) by Okana: 4:46pm On Aug 09, 2022
Makana
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Monitoring Election In Kenya (photos) by faridaariyo3: 5:12pm On Aug 09, 2022
And you wonder why Nigeria is currently in a sorry stateAnd you wonder why Nigeria is currently in a sorry state...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Monitoring Election In Kenya (photos) by compton11(m): 5:17pm On Aug 09, 2022
tishbite42:

Gedifok outta my mentions
Can you define the word marginalization
You're telling me that Jonathan did one percent of what Buhari is doing to the South at large to the Yoruba? I don't want to single out what the Igbos have suffered in this dispensation because it will be very extreme.
You gave us Buhari and I pray that the fella will go for a third term through backyard means. I hope he becomes life president.
cry cry nigga!

What ever igbo have suffered,they brought it on themselves!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Moment Buhari Landed In Akwa Ibom For His Campaign Kick Off / Orlu: Military & Police Sack Eastern Security Network (ESN) From Imo Forest / Obasanjo At 85: Oba Of Benin Pays Congratulatory Visit To Ex President In Abeoku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.