Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,546 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Glo Unlimited Data Bundles - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Glo Unlimited Data Bundles (386 Views)

July 2019 MTN Free Browsing Cheat ( Unlimited Data) / Justice For Sacked Glo Women Protest In Enugu (Photos) / GLO Sack Letter Based On Marital Status (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Glo Unlimited Data Bundles by Hisiko(m): 2:00pm On Aug 09, 2022
A friend of mine chatted me up today that he could give me access to unlimited glo data bundle just with a recharge of #50

Although, I've been seeing it on my WhatsApp wall but since I'm not using glo, I didn't pay attention

But as a friend he advice me to make use of this opportunity to have unlimited data since I'd recharge over 10k sub per month

After all his Pitching and persuasion, I decided to pay him to get the hack and gave it to my roommate since he uses glo network

After his tutorial, we did exact and the #50 airtime provided us unlimited data for real
As a sharp guy, I don buy glo sims immediately and now I'm using glo unlimited data to make this post

This is a hack not a code

If it was to be a code, it can be blocked my the network provided. But it's a hack that will last till it vanished

There is no side effect on your sim or phone since you’re not using any cheat or application

You can stream any platform or application at your convenience

There is no deadline or time out

This is the recent update I got and I wish to share it with you

If you care for it.

Message me ASAP on WhatsApp: 0701 376 6879
Re: Glo Unlimited Data Bundles by dododawa1: 2:05pm On Aug 09, 2022
Hisiko:
A friend of mine chatted me up today that he could give me access to unlimited glo data bundle just with a recharge of #50

Although, I've been seeing it on my WhatsApp wall but since I'm not using glo, I didn't pay attention

But as a friend he advice me to make use of this opportunity to have unlimited data since I'd recharge over 10k sub per month

After all his Pitching and persuasion, I decided to pay him to get the hack and gave it to my roommate since he uses glo network

After his tutorial, we did exact and the #50 airtime provided us unlimited data for real
As a sharp guy, I don buy glo sims immediately and now I'm using glo unlimited data to make this post

This is a hack not a code

If it was to be a code, it can be blocked my the network provided. But it's a hack that will last till it vanished

There is no side effect on your sim or phone since you’re not using any cheat or application

You can stream any platform or application at your convenience

There is no deadline or time out

This is the recent update I got and I wish to share it with you

If you care for it.

Message me ASAP on WhatsApp: 0701 376 6879
message you or you drop d code for it (SCAMMER).
Re: Glo Unlimited Data Bundles by Hisiko(m): 1:54pm On Aug 10, 2022
dododawa1:
message you or you drop d code for it (SCAMMER).

It's your choice, I didn't force you to get it

If you want, come get it

Don't be quick to call every seller scammers

If I had drop the hack, you'll be happy and smile

Then you won't think of scam bah?

(1) (Reply)

We Are Hiring / Lecturers Salary / Create A Custom Lip Balm Box Promotional Catalog That Looks Professional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.