Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor (44873 Views)

Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award / 2023: I Don’t Know What Record Yahaya Bello Will Campaign With – Sagay / Buhari Will Campaign At Akwa Ibom International Stadium, Federal Govt Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by Adakintroy: 7:34pm On Aug 09, 2022
ezegenigbonine:

Funny enough, there were huge ceremony when you were born and little did your parents know that it's a waste of money and time celebrating the birth of a goat.

I only made a point you can't serve two masters.
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by newnigerdelta00: 7:36pm On Aug 09, 2022
Dreal1247:
This Obedient Movement is a real one. No longer business as usual
The church coming to take back the centre stage of rulership with Christ in the present dispensation.

Church way thief pass politician,owner won disgrace owner self

1 Like

Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by sureinfo: 7:37pm On Aug 09, 2022
Nice, make dem put more fuel to this fire
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by Adakintroy: 7:37pm On Aug 09, 2022
Tinububalls:

A fool you are, so he should deny his identity because he wants your dirty vote?
Go to hell with you and your presidency.
Buhari wey rule Nigeria how the life of em people be.

So he identify as a biafran and as a Nigerian. Can't have that.

The pledge is to Nigeria my country to be "faithfully loyal and honest"

2 Likes

Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by newnigerdelta00: 7:37pm On Aug 09, 2022
Mrkindness:
don't say few northerners, whole of northern Christians are behind Obi. Fulani and Muslim have killed us enough.

God is not a politician
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by maximazi: 7:38pm On Aug 09, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
God Bless the next president of Nigeria Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Please vote Asiwaju Tinubu.

Lol...
This one is already out of the game.
The battle is only for obi and atiku.
Tinubu has already gone into oblivion
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by Adakintroy: 7:39pm On Aug 09, 2022
obailala:
Even if Obi comes out publicly and renounces, denounces and even insults all Igbos, you will not still vote for him. So save this your tribal sentiments for your fellow tribalists.

Let him do it first. Let him kill kanu and let igbos be Nigerians then I know we are one.

For now you guys are two faced.
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by Mrkindness: 7:41pm On Aug 09, 2022
newnigerdelta00:

God is not a politician
rubbish talk. God is the greatest politician ever. Do you know what it takes to to throw devil from heaven and his revolting agents?
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by Morphinne: 7:41pm On Aug 09, 2022
PandoraObi:
Igbo? well Muslims don't need hype, they are silently doing their thing.
This is one of the natural reactions to expect. The uncircumcised Ipob Jews have finally turned this campaign into a religious war and that is definitely a political suicide. At least, we the sensible majority have now been vindicated. Now everyone can see how senseless these ipob miscreants (apologies to all moderate Igbos) are. One even said that Obi would win if all Christians and a few northern Muslims join hands grin. On seeing this statement and many other religious war rhetorics coming from these inept set of humans, the perception of a typical Muslim towards Obi will never remain the same. Now imagine how a core northern muslim would start seeing Peter Obi (as a religious bigot) even though the moronic statement didn’t come from him. I call this a political own goal grin

2 Likes

Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by Iykolysis: 7:47pm On Aug 09, 2022
Tareq1105:

This is wrong.

You're sick in your head and need psy examination
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by labelle123(f): 7:49pm On Aug 09, 2022
Obi-Datti 2023

1 Like

Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by Sleekfingers: 7:51pm On Aug 09, 2022
ObidientFC:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkDl1nxstiE

This trending video captures the moment a pastor was telling her congregations that the time is now.

And so? You guys are free to vote for any candidate. For me and my household, na emilokan we go vote for......

2 Likes

Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by Blazebond(m): 7:51pm On Aug 09, 2022
2023 nor far again,infact na February 2023 be the month,make everybody ready to vote o,but make who lose nor shout say na rig Dem rig the elections o,make the losers take their loss in good faith.

1 Like

Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by Image123(m): 7:53pm On Aug 09, 2022
This is an unfortunate move. Support your candidate without lying on God. You have no idea what the move of God is. Pater Obi the lying thief is a politician like the others, nothing to do with God. Just support him without spiritualizing it. This is very wrong.
Why do you have to threaten others on who to vote in a democracy?

4 Likes

Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by Banhammy717: 7:55pm On Aug 09, 2022
So it's now Muslims vs Christians?.

Politicians know how to divide Nigerians along religion line, just to achieve their own ambition.

Let's see who blinks first

1 Like

Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by WarriAproko: 7:57pm On Aug 09, 2022
This warri pastor. Asiwaju we stand. Emilokon. 2023

1 Like

Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by chikason22(m): 8:00pm On Aug 09, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:

This election is going to determine whether Nigeria will survive and become prosperous or whether it will collapse and never to rise.

There is a gathering of patriotic Nigerians on one side, hoping, praying and fighting to see that Nigeria survives and become great in our lifetime and these ones are mainly the youths spending their own money, time and resources to campaign for Obi. On the other side, forces of evil are also gathering. Their agenda is to sustain the wicked status quo that has impoverished everyone. To these ones, even if the likes let it burn to ashes provided they're milking the system and this group are the ones supporting Tinubu.

Nigeria is already on a cliff hanger but I pray that may the Will of God triumph!
May God bless this woman. I am really touched
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by efepeppereski: 8:01pm On Aug 09, 2022
Naajjii:

Keep dreaming, your churches and pastors have made this a religion, Muslims will respond soon. Campaign has not started yet. Let wait and see how Christians only will Make Obi president. One of the greatest mistakes Obi is making is allowing these pastors and churches to make his campaign a Christian and church thing.

I keep laughing at you. This election will shock you guys. There are more christain-majority states in Nigeria than Muslim-majority states. In fact, there are 10 states in Nigeria with nearly 100 per cent Christain indigenous population. This Muslim Muslim ticket will galvanize the Christains to vote. You guys should expect shockwaves.

Just know that they cannot write results again in the North with the deployment of the BVAS. The Northern population is a fraud. Let me let you know they have remove the column for religion in next year census. If you are smart, you should know why. And there are 2 strong Muslim candidates in the race. I so pity Tinubu for waking up the christain population in Nigeria who were previously apathetic to voting.

1 Like

Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by UnknownQueen(f): 8:03pm On Aug 09, 2022
Hand dey shake, Leg dey Shake, Baba wey no well, e dey shout emilokan........

I'm OBi-dient and Useful.
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by IamPatriotic(m): 8:04pm On Aug 09, 2022
sweetjohn:
Says a chronic Yoruba Muslim. You may think christians are fools right. Well we will show you guys that you can't mock us and ontop of that abuse our leaders (CAN) and expect us to vote for you. God forbid bad thing. Your mumuric Muslim brother told Muslims not to vote for Osinbajo and they obeyed and you think Yoruba christians will be stupid enough not to vote for a Christian bc of a decietful tribe sentiment something you Muslims can never do. To you Muslims religion comes first before tribe, muric and all Yoruba Muslims proved that on Osinbajo head but you people have been using tribal sentiment to keep the Yoruba christians in bondage but no more bc Yoruba christians can never vote for any Muslim in APC thereby disrespecting there spiritual leaders unless that christian is cursed already.

Idiot! In your small brain, anyone who supports Asiwaju is a Yoruba Muslim. I'm a Christian, a Member of Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries. I'll vote Tinubu and he will win, only a bastard Yoruba will trade a Yoruba man for an ordinary ibo failure. For information, there is no such nomenclature as Yoruba Christian or Yoruba Muslim. Its a nonsense creation of the ibos. To average Yoruba, religion is secondary both CAN and MURIC can go to hell. It's our culture, tradition and values before your stupid and divisive religions.

1 Like

Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:05pm On Aug 09, 2022
Sannisege:
I’m first a tribesman before being a Christian, therefore my vote goes to the Asiwaju of Nigeria. BAT/SHETTIMA 2023
If all tribe decide to vote for their tribe man you think bat can win?
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by ShaqFu: 8:06pm On Aug 09, 2022
int0x80:
Well, if I can't vote physically, supporting on social medoia won't be a bad idea.
It's a bad idea bro.
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by Jeffyblaq(m): 8:07pm On Aug 09, 2022
If you did not listen to the message in this short video..
Perhaps, you don't have a data to do so.. (Sad one)

Do not come here to spill out trash... Cos the message was clear, simple and straight up.

APC should be kicked out and never to return for any reason.

Very pathetic beings in power
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by frank317: 8:11pm On Aug 09, 2022
EponOjuku:
Those who called this country a zoo are now behind a particular candidate. If you tell them you are voting someone else, they start insulting you and are claiming to love Nigeria than others.

Vote your candidate and I vote mine. No be fight.

Abegi... everybody is insulting everybody... dont pretend like u dont see what going on
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by margaret231: 8:12pm On Aug 09, 2022
me and my family and friends will vote for PO this dude is oldme and my family and friends will vote for PO this dude is old...
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by letitrainnow(m): 8:13pm On Aug 09, 2022
Oh God, please help us to elect a good leader for Nigeria and NIGERIANS.
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by frank317: 8:15pm On Aug 09, 2022
ShaqFu:
history has shown Nigerians don't come out and vote. They only make noise on social media.

And that will be the undoing of many politicians... they might be waiting for history to play its part...

But there is a difference... the hardship is more, there is more awareness, we have more registrants this time around, majority of registrants are youths and the reason why most people registered is because of the obi awareness.... history might be rewritten this time. For the first time, there is a Candidate who sounds like hope.
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by specialmati(m): 8:17pm On Aug 09, 2022
GOODMAN88:
After the election this church christian will be disgrace.

We don't make noise on social media but on the polling boot, the noise will be loud and clear.
grin grin grin grin people in bondage are not permitted to make noise. Until you are set free you are not allowed to say pim. You must be a devil to be planning to disgrace the church but they will use prayer and render you useless the more

Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by Canberra55: 8:18pm On Aug 09, 2022
PandoraObi:
Igbo? well Muslims don't need hype, they are silently doing their thing.
SO now all your post must start with ''IGBO?'' na ur own style be that to get 1000 likes abi? So na only igbo b christians 4 naija abi. Sidon dhere make nyansh de look you. Ozwor.
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by YorubaIsGreat(m): 8:18pm On Aug 09, 2022
IamPatriotic:

Idiot! In your small brain, anyone who supports Asiwaju is a Yoruba Muslim. I'm a Christian, a Member of Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries. I'll vote Tinubu and he will win, only a bastard Yoruba will trade a Yoruba man for an ordinary ibo failure. For information, there is no such nomenclature as Yoruba Christian or Yoruba Muslim. Its a nonsense creation of the ibos. To average Yoruba, religion is secondary both CAN and MURIC can go to hell. It's our culture, tradition and values before your stupid and divisive religions.
Make you leave them jare, their eyes go clear come 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Aisha Alhassan Mobbed By Crowd In Taraba. Photos / PDP Mega Rally In Osogbo Live On AIT and CHANNELS / Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.