Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,765 members, 7,831,456 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Morayo Of TVC ''my View'' Threatenened By Arise Tv's Fame, Pick On Each Staffs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Morayo Of TVC ''my View'' Threatenened By Arise Tv's Fame, Pick On Each Staffs (2387 Views)

Obi Should As A Matter Of Urgency Stop Attending Any Invite By Arise TV. / Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) / Lanre Adeyemi Of TVC Takes Cover When He Heard Gunshots In Gombe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Morayo Of TVC ''my View'' Threatenened By Arise Tv's Fame, Pick On Each Staffs by Benbellamor: 1:28am On Aug 10, 2022
Morayo is only relevant when Nyma joined TVC Your View. Many are pissed up with Morayo's domineering attitude, Most My views Participants Are Just enduring annoying Attitude of Morayo who shuts down fellows at will .. when did Arise TV hobnob into TVC affairs,

fellow journalist Morayo Has Attacked Reuben Abati for his reaction to a caller who he is Not confortable with calling him by his name, you will wonder why Morayo makes a meal out of that if not to bring down a fast rising Arise tv with better contents that are mature, Morayo has Discussed Tundun Abiola of TVC for her uterance to her own sister Hafsat Abiola and guess what? its a Topic on TVC, Morayo Again discusing Rufai Oseni of Arise Tv the Finest Journalist in Nigeria alive. haba...dog eating dog, adie nje ifun arawon .

..If Arise Tv is so biased like you, tearing down your competitor one by one is a bad journalism,

Morayo even discussed feeding her husband for four yrs on national TV not one not twice but even often..

1 Share

Re: Morayo Of TVC ''my View'' Threatenened By Arise Tv's Fame, Pick On Each Staffs by Minjim: 1:41am On Aug 10, 2022
These are figments of your imagination.

When the Abiola issue occurred it was a Hot topic everyone was discussing and it's only proper for to be on TV C Hot Topics.
Same with Rufai fracas on the BRT lane and Abati outburst -
They're all Hot topics

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Morayo Of TVC ''my View'' Threatenened By Arise Tv's Fame, Pick On Each Staffs by Benbellamor: 1:43am On Aug 10, 2022
Minjim:

When the Abiola issue occurred it was a Hot topic everyone was discussing and it's only proper for to be on TV C Hot Topics.
Same with Rufai fracas on the BRT lane
They're all Hot topics
WHAT Of Abati, atacked by Morayo for saying he is not comfortable with a caller addresing him by his name often, it became a topic on My view TVC,,,HAVE THET RUN OUT OF CONTENT OF THREATENED THAT TVC MY VIEW IS GROWING BORING BY THE DAY....Only Orji Okpe out of four presenters remaining....thats shameful to morayo thinking of bringing fellows to rise

3 Likes

Re: Morayo Of TVC ''my View'' Threatenened By Arise Tv's Fame, Pick On Each Staffs by plaindealer: 1:53am On Aug 10, 2022
Benbellamor:
WHAT Of Abati, atacked by Morayo for saying he is not comfortable with a caller addresing him by his name often, it became a topic on My view TVC,,,HAVE THET RUN OUT OF CONTENT OF THREATENED THAT TVC MY VIEW IS GROWING BORING BY THE DAY....Only Orji Okpe out of four presenters remaining....thats shameful to morayo thinking of bringing fellows to rise

Why are you wailing over what news people choose to talk about on TV?

If you don't like what's on TV, change the channel and stop crying like a little baby.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Morayo Of TVC ''my View'' Threatenened By Arise Tv's Fame, Pick On Each Staffs by Benbellamor: 2:06am On Aug 10, 2022
plaindealer:

Why are you wailing over what news people choose to talk about on TV?

If you don't like what's on TV, change the channel and stop crying like a little baby.

BURSTED

you call journalists tearing self down to get relevance wailing? some people needs mental rehab

2 Likes

Re: Morayo Of TVC ''my View'' Threatenened By Arise Tv's Fame, Pick On Each Staffs by Afonja2: 2:11am On Aug 10, 2022
Bursted

Another IPOB terrorist Tinubu-hater sighted!

All your posts have been anti-APC and anti-Tinubu. Find something useful to do in your miserable life. Obi can NEVER be Nigeria President, may be when you get your Biafra Republic.

See all the topics you created here. You must be ashamed of yourself:

https://www.nairaland.com/benbellamor/topics

1 Like

Re: Morayo Of TVC ''my View'' Threatenened By Arise Tv's Fame, Pick On Each Staffs by Chinjo2: 3:20am On Aug 10, 2022
TVC is owned by Tinubu so they will do everything to rubbish Arise TV which is gradually and persistently winning the hearts of Nigerians with their good journalism.

1 Like

Re: Morayo Of TVC ''my View'' Threatenened By Arise Tv's Fame, Pick On Each Staffs by Obidient4life3: 3:23am On Aug 10, 2022
Just be Obidient, all these irrelevant news is not our top priority right now.
Re: Morayo Of TVC ''my View'' Threatenened By Arise Tv's Fame, Pick On Each Staffs by Didijiji: 3:49am On Aug 10, 2022
Afonja2:
Bursted

Another IPOB terrorist Tinubu-hater sighted!

All your posts have been anti-APC and anti-Tinubu. Find something useful to do in your miserable life. Obi can NEVER be Nigeria President, may be when you get your Biafra Republic.

See all the topics you created here. You must be ashamed of yourself:

https://www.nairaland.com/benbellamor/topics
you just Dey mumu yourself. Why should any brain-complete Nigerian support APC?
Re: Morayo Of TVC ''my View'' Threatenened By Arise Tv's Fame, Pick On Each Staffs by Mandate2023: 4:38am On Aug 10, 2022
The only thing all dis ipob do online is to cook up useless and baseless stories to shade their next president........hw is what a television program chose to discuss ur headache.......make arise too do their own back nw, we watched how arise were shading TVC during d endsars saga.........ipigs/Obi supporters grin

1 Like

Re: Morayo Of TVC ''my View'' Threatenened By Arise Tv's Fame, Pick On Each Staffs by Mindlog: 4:58am On Aug 10, 2022
Benbellamor:
BURSTED

you call journalists tearing self down to get relevance wailing? some people needs mental rehab

He does not need mental rehab for expressing that. What is discussed by Morayo and co, are trending topics and her self-disclosure regarding her husband is her perogative and you are certainly not part of their marriage.

1 Like

Re: Morayo Of TVC ''my View'' Threatenened By Arise Tv's Fame, Pick On Each Staffs by gabolak(m): 5:04am On Aug 10, 2022
Ok
Re: Morayo Of TVC ''my View'' Threatenened By Arise Tv's Fame, Pick On Each Staffs by 9gerian: 7:09am On Aug 10, 2022
You are right.

Minjim:

Same with Rufai fracas on the BRT lane and Abati outburst -
They're all Hot topics
Re: Morayo Of TVC ''my View'' Threatenened By Arise Tv's Fame, Pick On Each Staffs by spinna: 9:23am On Aug 10, 2022
To me Morayo is a good tv host. It's an individual opinion talk show so everyone has their opinion. If the issue needs elaboration they bring in an expert for his/her view. A tv host has to control allotments of speaking time so sometimes she might have to change the topic. Her views are not TVC view

Even though TVC is owned by Tinubu it has some excellent elements of incisive intelligent and balanced journalism. Eg Journalists Hangout.

Conversely is Mr Abati a god that he was so triggered because someone called him Reuben? A bit too much ego if you ask me.. besides the greatest men are usually known only by their first name.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Morayo Of TVC ''my View'' Threatenened By Arise Tv's Fame, Pick On Each Staffs by Benbellamor: 10:28am On Aug 10, 2022
Mandate2023:
The only thing all dis ipob do online is to cook up useless and baseless stories to shade their next president........hw is what a television program chose to discuss ur headache.......make arise too do their own back nw, we watched how arise were shading TVC during d endsars saga.........ipigs/Obi supporters grin
olodo...oponu radarada
Re: Morayo Of TVC ''my View'' Threatenened By Arise Tv's Fame, Pick On Each Staffs by Okoroawusa: 10:31am On Aug 10, 2022
This one na report abi na gossip?

Nothing wey person no go see for this Nairaland
Re: Morayo Of TVC ''my View'' Threatenened By Arise Tv's Fame, Pick On Each Staffs by Duru009(m): 10:36am On Aug 10, 2022
TVC is no match to ARISE tv in content or delivery. That is why most of there staff are currently working with ARISE tv.....

ARISE tv remains the best TV station in Nigeria and the voice of the PEOPLE for now....
Re: Morayo Of TVC ''my View'' Threatenened By Arise Tv's Fame, Pick On Each Staffs by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:38am On Aug 10, 2022
Which Arise.is just a negative propaganda station used to hype terror threats to cause hyteria with thugs as journalists and fakenews media kiosk angry
Re: Morayo Of TVC ''my View'' Threatenened By Arise Tv's Fame, Pick On Each Staffs by NoToPile: 10:47am On Aug 10, 2022
Lool it's like the OP has a personal issue with morayo. Shuu go and sort out your issue with her abeg. Chochocho people.

They discuss any and everything on the hot topic,

From Mercy Aigbes scandal, to Ooni of ifes wife matter , to the students trapped in Ukraine, The Bianca slap, BRT lane matter to practically any trending topic, heck they even discussed 2nd wife issue(yul edochie)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Winner Of 2023 Presidential Election Revealed---prophecy / Watch The Moment Afenifere Leader Arrived Obi's Rally In Ibadan / Political Poster Of Peter Obi In Rivers State(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.