Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,420 members, 7,864,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:10 AM

Sanusi: I Cautioned Buhari's Govt That Its Arrangements Will Obliterate Nigeria' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi: I Cautioned Buhari's Govt That Its Arrangements Will Obliterate Nigeria' (209 Views)

Sanusi: I Warned Buhari’s Govt That Its Policies Will Destroy Nigeria’s Economy / God Punish Any State Govt That Introduces ''Sanitation Day'' To A City. / Govt That Fails To Build Schools Would Definitely Build Prisons — Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Sanusi: I Cautioned Buhari's Govt That Its Arrangements Will Obliterate Nigeria' by Mathyluba: 3:58am On Aug 10, 2022
Previous Emir of Kano, Muhammad Sanusi II, has unveiled he cautioned the President Muhammadu Buhari organization that its financial strategies would annihilate Nigeria's economy.

Sanusi additionally regretted the present status of the country, saying Nigeria won't be where it is in the event that public office holders view their work in a serious way.

The previous Emir, who talked in Lagos on Sunday at a phase play named "Emir Sanusi: Truth in Time", each intrinsic risks in the monetary polices he imparted to the organization when he recently came on board in 2015/2016 is the thing the nation is confronting today.

The previous Kano Emir reviewed how he composed a classified letter to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan as the National Bank of Nigeria (CBN) lead representative voicing serious areas of strength for him about the economy.

"Assuming each president, each lead representative, each priest, each official accepted their position genuinely, this nation won't be where it was," he expressed.

"On the off chance that individuals will be clergymen, magistrates, lead representatives and presidents for a considerable length of time, and not let us know how they have worked on our lives, we have an issue."

Source...https://www.channelsnewsblog.com/2022/08/10/sanusi-i-cautioned-buharis-govt-that-its-arrangements-will-obliterate-nigerias-economy/

Re: Sanusi: I Cautioned Buhari's Govt That Its Arrangements Will Obliterate Nigeria' by limeta(f): 4:37am On Aug 10, 2022
After ganging up against a good man noble man Jonathan
Look where things are now and they singing a different tune .

Dumped emir
Re: Sanusi: I Cautioned Buhari's Govt That Its Arrangements Will Obliterate Nigeria' by gabolak(m): 5:06am On Aug 10, 2022
He won't listen
Re: Sanusi: I Cautioned Buhari's Govt That Its Arrangements Will Obliterate Nigeria' by Mynd44: 5:40am On Aug 10, 2022

(1)

Either Peter Obi Or Atiku Will Be The Next President Of Nigeria. / See The Different Shades Of Festus Keyamo, His Statements About Tinubu / Opinion: The Truth About The "Obedient" Movement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.